Sarlene's Touch Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

"Well, I don't think we're out of..." she savoured the word, flicking her tongue over her lips, "...'options'. Not yet."

She leaned over, kissing the tip of his cock again, and, then reflecting that he seemed to like watching her face -- and why not, since she enjoyed watching his own reactions? -- she moved around until she was squatting between his legs, facing him.

The gnome had to lean down a little to press her face into his cock, glancing up to watch his enraptured expression. She licked the underside of the tip, eliciting a groan of pleasure, then moved up to run her tongue over more of the glistening surface.

Horvan's reached out his hands to hold her, cupping her slightly hanging breasts, evidently pleased to discover that her nipples were still hard.

"You like them?" she asked, lifting her head up from its task for a moment. He nodded, not saying anything. "How about this?" she moved up, pressing one breast into his cock, rubbing the underside of his glans with her nipple, his balls pressing into her stomach. His cock jerked spasmodically, giving her all the answer she needed.

"I think I know what you need," she told him, shifting her position until his huge cock lay flat against her belly. She pushed herself lower, squeezing her breasts together so that he was pressed into her cleavage. Then, seductively, she began moving up and down, rubbing his cock between her twin mounds, sometimes stroking the head with a free hand, all the while gazing into his eyes with her own.

"Goddess..." he grunted, hips beginning to buck against the sheets, making her almost lose her balance for a moment before she adjusted to his movements. "Oh, Vardala, you're so beautiful!"

He was thrusting harder between her breasts now, balls slapping against her as his hips pumped up and down. The slick, sweaty, cock was sliding against her skin, as she sought to hold it as best she could within her cleavage, tweaking her own nipples as she whispered encouragement.

He cried out her name again, the loudest yet, "oh, goddess, I'm going to..." he thrust upward a final time, cock pressed tight between Vardala's slick breasts, "...FUCK!"

Her head was angled slightly downwards as he came, and the first jet splashed her on the chin. She marvelled at the force and volume of it, surely impressive even by human standards? But it wasn't the last, and as she kept stroking and squeezing his cock, he came three more times, fountains of liquid spurting upwards in rapid succession, splattering over her shoulders and down onto his own hips.

At last he began to soften, and Vardala rolled back onto her heels, eyes wide. "Wow..." she muttered, trying to wipe her chin with her arm, but just spreading it around. She felt a rivulet run down from her shoulder, and over one breast, before finally stopping.

She rolled free of him then, grabbing a handful of bedsheets and using them as a rather more effective wipe-down. "I guess you do have something to clean now," she said with a grin.

Having made herself as clean as she reasonably could without excusing herself for a bath, Vardala lay down beside her human lover, wrapping her arms around his broad chest and nestling her head down against him. She felt him gently fold an arm around her, and she listened to the sound of his breathing as it returned to normal.

"I guess you liked that, then?" she asked.

"Oh, yes! I guess you were right about having options."

"Nothing is truly impossible if you put your mind to it. I guess we should have remembered that earlier."

He nodded, and they lay together for a while longer, as the sun rose higher into the sky outside the window. Nobody else seemed to have come home yet, and Vardala wondered how much more time they had to themselves. Time enough, she hoped, to discover what she really wanted to know.

"I think I'm ready now," she said, after a while, levering herself free of Horvan.

"Ready for what?" he asked, drowsily.

"I think you know."

She slid down his body. His cock didn't look so large now that it was flaccid, but, as she began to run her hand along it, she felt it begin to stiffen and grow. The human man grunted with pleasure, slowly coming awake again, and then his eyes widened as she placed his growing cock between her thighs, rubbing herself up and down against his shaft.

"No, Vardala, you can't..." he said, suddenly grasping her intention.

"I can try."

"But I don't want to hurt you!"

"You could never hurt me, Horvan."

"I think I could!"

Despite his protestations, she continued to rub herself against him until he was fully hard again. She raised herself up, realising that she had to clamber partly on top of him, knees pressing into his hips. Even in that position, his cock slapped against the top of her thighs. For a moment, as she hovered there, above him, she seriously considered taking heed of his advice.

But only for a second.

Vardala pressed the head of Horvan's cock against her pussy lips, and then forced herself downwards. She screamed out loud as his massive girth spread her wide, filling her with incredible sensations beyond anything she had ever experienced before. He wasn't even fully in yet, she realised, straining her thighs to press herself further down over the out-sized shaft.

She was going to be sore in the morning. Actually, it still was morning, so she was going to be sore in the afternoon. Very sore. But she didn't care, anything would be worth it for this.

"Goddess!" cried Horvan, "you're so tight!"

"Fuck me!" she screamed at him, almost delirious, "sweet goddess, Horvan! Just fuck me!"

It was hard to get much motion going at first, he was so large, but a combination of her increasing dampness and sheer determination urged her on. Horvan's huge cock was plunging in and out of the gnome's aching cunt as her thighs strained to take him ever deeper, her pussy taut against the mighty width. She couldn't possibly take him all the way in; that just wasn't anatomically possible, but by everything that was holy, she was going to get as close as she could.

Vardala threw her head back and yelled with exultation, breasts bouncing as she pumped up and down with increasing vigour. Horvan was groaning out loud too, hands on her heaving hips as she impaled herself, but she could hardly hear him over her own cries. She didn't know what she was saying, if she was even saying anything at all, all she knew was that her shrieks of uninhibited delight were echoing through the room, as that glorious, magnificent, enormous cock pounded into her again and again.

They came together, her cries indistinguishable from those that had come before, as the greatest, most spectacular orgasm she had ever known pushed her almost to the point of total physical collapse. She felt Horvan spill his seed inside her -- less, this time, than before, as well there might be, but she continued to hold him inside herself as he slowly softened, stroking herself in the afterglow of the climax.

Eventually, he pulled out, and she felt as if he had left a gaping chasm behind, between her legs. Vardala slumped, exhausted beyond words, longing for the oblivion of sleep.

She wondered, briefly, how she would explain to the others what would surely be a sudden inability to walk...

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12