Sasha and the Club

Story Info
Slave visits club with her Master.
3.1k words
4.22
61.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sascha shivered with nerves and anticipation as she sat beside her Master in his sports car. Luke sped down the busy Boston streets, weaving in and out of traffic as he tapped his hand in time with the Coltrane sax solo that blared from the speakers. Sascha admired his profile, his straight nose, and his strong jaw. He was so incredibly masculine; every time they went out it public she noticed the appreciative stares of women. This handsome man was her Master. He owned her body and soul, and she relished in all the humiliation, punishment, and abuse he doled out to her.

Tonight he was bringing her to a private fetish club. After two months of training, he had deemed her ready for a public presentation. He warned her that he would share her with both men and women, that she would be humiliated and beaten. Anything except for complete compliance would not be tolerated.

Sascha wore a pair of high Jimmy Choo pumps on her delicate feet, which emphasized her long, slim legs. Her breasts were encased in a satin bra that stopped right below her nipples, pushing her breasts up high and exposing her sweet pink nipples. Besides a matching black thong, she was naked. A thin leather collar with a ring was strapped around her neck. The dark satin contrasted beautifully against her creamy white skin. Her thick, auburn waves fell loose around her shoulders, giving her a wild look.

Luke stopped on an empty street, and clipped a leash to her collar.

"Come, slave," he said, leading her into a ordinary looking door. There was no sign, no indication of the carnal activities within.

It was the end of September, a brisk night signaling the beginning of fall. Sascha's nipples tightened in the cool breeze.

Inside, a petite Asian woman wearing a short leather skirt and a leather bra welcomed them. "Hello, Master Luke."

"How are you, Tara?"

"I'm great, thank You, Sir. Is this your new slave?"

"Yes, this is Sascha."

Sascha smiled at her. "Hello Ma'am." She had been instructed to call everyone she met Sir or Ma'am, unless speaking to another slave.

She smiled at Sascha dismissively. "Does this mean you're not looking for a submissive anymore?" She arched an eyebrow suggestively and pushed out her perky breasts. Hot anger built inside of Sascha, but she kept her face impassive.

"Yes, Sascha's been improving remarkably. Have a good night," he said, effectively dismissing her advances.

Master led his slave to a bar, where women dressed in the same uniform as Tara served drinks. All the waitresses seemed to know him, and shot him suggestive stares. Master squeezed Sascha's shoulder in reassurance, then order her on her knees.

"From now on, you will kneel and crawl unless I tell you otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl."

He led her through a set of doors. Sascha's heart stopped beating for a moment when she saw what was before her. A stage was set in the center of the room, equipped with a horse and a St. Andrew's cross for securing slaves. At the moment, a slave with a remarkably round bottom was bent over the horse as her Master beat her with a cat'o'nine. Her legs were spread wide, and her Master centered the majority of the blows on her exposed pussy. She moaned in pain.

Masters and Mistresses sat on plush couches, with their slaves kneeling on the floor before them.

A handsome middle aged Master greeted them. Before him, a beautiful woman with remarkably lush lips kneeled submissively as she lapped water out of a dog bowl. Her face was streaked with tears. She had an ample breast, and two crocadile clips bit into her fat nipples.

"Sascha, this is Master Nathaniel."

"Hello Sir," she said demurely.

"What a beautiful slave, I must say that she outshines the rest of them." A gasp escaped his slave, but Master Nathaniel ignored it.

"Will you be sharing her for play tonight?"

"Yes, I really want her to be pushed."

The stage was empty, the last couple apparently finished. Master tugged on Sascha's leash, and she crawled behind him up the stairs.

"Greetings everyone. This is my new slave Sascha. I will first administer her a flogging, and then I will be sharing her with Master Nathanial, Master Mark, and Mistress Lisa."

A round of applause sounded.

Master Luke fastened her hands together, and then attached them to a hook hanging from the ceiling. He tied a blindfold around her eyes, beginning her descent into darkness. Sascha's body was pulled tight, stretching her limbs and causing her breasts and ass to push out provocatively.

Luke selected a thick leather strap, and then stood, waiting for the anticipation and uncertainty to build within the remarkable creature before him. To Sascha, the seconds ticked by slowly. Without warning, he brought down a stinging blow on her left ass cheek. A squeal of surprise delighted the room, all the Masters admiring the coltish beauty and the honesty of her responses. Luke continues to whip her ass and breasts until Sascha's blindfold was wet with tears. He stopped, and reached between her legs, feeling the wetness between them.

He then untied her arms and bent her over the horse, before securing her arms and legs and removing the blindfold. Sascha saw Master Nathanial and a handsome blond Master step onto the stage. Master Nathanial began to play with her, pushing her pussy juice up into her tight asshole. The other man, Master Mark, unbuttones his pants and pulled out his thick cock.

"You know what to do, don't you lovely?"

Sascha opened her mouth, and Mark shoved his cock in all the way with a single thrust. When the head of the penis had reached the back of her throat, he held her there, and pinched her nose shut so she could not breathe.

At the same time, Master Nathanial worked a gigantic butt plug into Sascha's tight anus. Sascha moaned into the cock in her mouth as Mark let go over her nose. He pumped in and out of her mouth, slamming in ball deep. Sascha gagged, tears running down her face.

After five minutes of face fucking, Master Mark removed his cock, and sprayed her face with thick white cum. Sascha's eyes flew shut as she attempted to protect her eyes from the jets of cum. He then took a bottle of water and held it to her mouth, instructing her to drink the whole thing. Once she'd drunk half the bottle, she shook her head. Mark grabbed a fistfull of hair, forcing her to drink the rest. She chocked on the stream of water, but managed to down it all.

Next, the plug in her ass was pulled out, and replaced with Nathan's thick cock. Sascha screamed in agony and in sexual excitement as her ass was ripped apart.

"You will NOT cum, do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Sir!" Sascha moaned, digging her fingernails into the palm of her hand.

Master Nathan pulled his cock out, and again brought his cock to her mouth. His cock was slightly stained with her shit, coated in ass juice.

"Suck it, slave."

Sascha hesitantly opened her mouth, embarrassed at the extreme invasion. The filthy cock was forced in her mouth, causing Sascha to gag violently around the thick meat. Nathan slammed in and out of her mouth, invading back of her throat. If possible, he performed with more vigour than the Dom before him.

Again, he withdrew and spent his thick white sperm over her face. Nathan grabbed another bottle of water, and again Sascha was forced to drink the entire contents. A second bottle was taken out, and Sacha downed it all, spluttering as she drank from the awkard angle.

Her bladder ached, and Sascha feared that she might have an accident. "Please, Sir.... I have to go."

"Hold it, you little slut," Nathan hissed, admiring the thick strings of sperm that decorated her heart shaped face. Her vision was blurred as a result of the cum that coated her eyelashes. She made a beautiful picture.

A beautiful, tall woman entered the stage. She wore a tight latex dress and impossibly high heels. Thick dark hair tumbled down her shoulders and around her gigantic breasts. Even with her comprimised eyesight, Sascha was in awe of the beautiful creature.

Mistress Lisa stood in front of Sascha, her crotch eye-level with the pathetic slut. "Hello, slave."

Sascha felt unsure if she was expected to respond. After a moment, she said, "Hello, Ma'am."

Suddenly, the woman slapped her face."Do not speak, slave. You will be punished for that."

Sascha swallowed, fear enveloping her. The woman found a a cane from behind the bound slave, and waved it menacingly before her face. "Kiss it, slut."

Sascha pursed her lips and planted a gentle kiss on the menacing ratten cane. Her Master had only caned her once, and it had been the most painful experience of her life.

"You are a miserable little slut, unworthy of a man like your Master," Mistress Lisa's voice boomed across the room. She leaned in close to Sascha's ear, her voice dropping to a soft whisper. These words were meant only for the pathetic slut. "Your Master deserves more than a cum splattered slut. He deserves a woman." Sascha's heart stopped dead, fear gripping her heart. She could not lose her Master!

"I am going to beat you senseless, I am going to break you, until no Master in the room would take you. When you've had enough, say ETERNITY. That is your safeword."

Luke watched from the side of the stage, curious as his old lover prepared to beat his new slave. Lisa was a magnificent woman, but a jealous, selfish lover. While Sascha gave him everything, Lisa wanted all from the men she slept with. In that respect, she was like himself. Lisa had approached him, demanding that she get a taste of his new slave. At first, he had refused, but she promised that she would respect the limits he placed.

While Luke sometimes experienced guilt watching his little slut humiliated and beaten, he knew it was what she wanted. Even now, pussy juice gushed from her exposed gash. However, a nagging of uncertainty pulled at him as he watched Lisa grip the cane in her hands and swing.

The stroke caught Sascha square in the ass, and a moment later a cry of pain escaped her lips. Again, Lisa brought down the cane, this time at the top of Sascha's beautiful thighs. Lisa continued mercilessly, bringing down 20 full strokes. Sascha sobbed, her face a mess of cum, sweat, and tears.

Lisa came to face Sascha, kneeling at her face. A soft smile played on her lips. "You've done very well, dear. Your Master is very lucky." Sascha stopped crying, her vision blurred.

"Please Mistress, I have to go, I can't hold it anymore."

Lisa smiled. "Not yet, slave."

Mistress Lisa unstrapped her legs and her arms, and ordered her to stand. A mess of welts were beginning to form on the girl's bottom, and her face was flushed underneath the mess of fluids. A table was wheeled out, and Lisa had the slave lie on her back upon it. A yelp of pain escaped Sascha's mouth as her very tender bottom touched the cold stainless steel. She was strapped to the table with her knees bent and her feet flat against the cold metall. Lisa beckoned to a person offstage. A slim but muscular man came out, his arms bound behind his back. Lisa touched a lever on the table, changing the position of the slab until Sascha's head was positioned below her crotch at a 45 degree angle.

"You will suck off my slave, Sascha. Then he will pull out and cum over that sweet little face of yours."

Sascha clamped her mouth shut, she did not want to be face fucked by another slave. There was no pride in that, no respect. Lisa grabbed her face in her hands. "Open your mouth slut!" Sascha shook her head.

"Slave...." Sascha heard her Master's warning from somewhere offstage.

Reluctantly, she unclamped her jaw. As soon as she did so, the man shoved his cock in her mouth. His balls lay just above her eyes, her vision focused on his hairy ass crack as he slammed in and out of her mouth. Her focus was on her poor bladder, strained by the large quantity of water. She felt sure that she was about to burst.

"Fuck yeah..." she heard him murmur, as he shoved in and out of her throat. She gagged repeatedly, and felt long strands of saliva escape her. He slammed into her once more, then sprayed his seed over her face.

His load was huge, producing more sperm than both Nathan and Mark together. Sascha's eyes were forced shut, a thick coating of sperm over her eyes.

Lisa laughed cruelly. "My slave here hasn't cum in over a week. He's been saving it all for your slut face."

Blood rushed to Sascha's head, all she could think about was her need to relieve herself. "Please Mistress, I have to go"

Lisa smirked. "So go."

Sascha realized this had been their plan the whole time. In this position, all the piss would trickle down her body, onto her face.

"No..."

Lisa ran her down down the slave's flat stomach, and pushed over her bladder. "Are you sure you don't have to go?" she said, suddenly increasing the pressure.

"No, NO!" Even as she said it, a strong jet of piss escaped her, arcing up and then hitting her in the chin.

Piss spread down her chest, onto her face, helping to wash away some of the cum on her face. The crowd cheered, even the slaves kneeling on the floor. She had completely given herself, to the Dominants on stage and to the entire room. She was reduced to nothing.

Master Luke had always said that she had to be completely debased, to give her pride totally over to her Master. When she did this, she would truly be his.

Finally the piss stopped. Lisa positioned herself over Sascha's mouth. The slave could see that she wore no panties.

"Open up, slut!" just as she said it, a torrent of piss escaped , pouring into Sascha's open mouth. Sascha's mouth quickly filled. She gagged as she forced herself to choke down the acrid liquid. Her taste buds burned at the assault. Sascha's eyes burned from the piss shower she had just given herself. As soon as she was finished, Lisa squatted on her face, smothering her in pussy.

"Lick! Make me cum."

Sascha stuck out her tongue, swirling it back and forth over her clit. She had never licked pussy before, but she became hypnotized by the sweet taste of Lisa's cunt. However, Lisa came surprisingly quickly, and was soon gone.

"Very good, slut, very good."

She felt the table being pushed back to its horizontal position. The blood began to rush back from her head and circulate around the rest of her body. The scent of urine, cum, and pussy overwhelmed her senses, and the mixture of fluids still stung her eyes. Her bottom ached and burned as she caught her breath. Over it all, she could only concentrate on the burning in her cunt. She looked up and saw her Master's warm eyes looking down on her. He smiled, and whispered, "You're such a good little slut."

"Thanks You Master."

"I'm very proud of you. You pushed yourself tonight, further than I expected. Are you sore?"

"Yes Master, but I really just want to cum."

He grinned, a boyish laugh escaping his lips. "You've been sodomized, face fucked, beaten, and used as a toilet and you still think with your little cunt don't you?"

She smiled up at him, knowing that her depravity pleased him.

He unstrapped her from the table and picked her up in his arms. Behind the stage was a bathroom with a shower. He set her down, adjusted the temperature, and watched as she cleaned the cum, piss, and sweat off of her sore skin. She gingerly washed her round ass, cringing as the soap stung her open welts. After she was done showering, she stood under the delicious flow of warm water.

As she came out, her Master toweled her down, rubbing the soft terry cloth against her sore skin. He knelt down before her and gently rubbed her sore ass, then ran a series of tender kisses along the angry stripes.

"Turn around, my sweet."

He rubbed up and down her legs, admiring her long, elegant limbs. "You are the most beautiful, giving slave I've ever encountered."

"You are the most wonderful Master I ever could have dreamed of," Sascha gasped, her breath becoming ragged as he began to massage her sensitive clit. Her nipples tightened in excitement.

Luke bent down, taping her inner thighs until she spread her legs. He inhaled deeply, rhapsodizing in her feminine musk. Spreading her lips with his fingers, he licked up and down her sweet slit, tasting her arousal. Soft moans escaped from Sascha. Luke focussed her attention on her peaking clit, tightening his circles around her sweet nub. Just as she was about to peak, he stopped.

Sascha moaned in frustration, her fingers grabbing onto his hair. He grinned up at her, looking so much like a mischievous school boy. That was what she loved about him, his ability to strike fear in her heart one moment, and act like a horny teenager the next. Above all, she trusted him absolutely.

"We'll finish this at home, princess."

He wrapped her in his trench coat and carried her to his car. As they passed through the club, Masters and slaves alike commended her on her performance and congratulated Luke on his find.

Once home, Luke lay her down on the bed, face down. He removed a bottle of aloe and gently rubbed it into her beaten skin. Once he was finished, he stuck a slick finger into her tight asshole.

"Where would you like me to fuck you, Sascha?"

He rarely called her by her given name when she served him. "My ass, Master."

"On your hands and knees, princess."

Luke spat into her asshole, then pushed two fingers in, fucking her up to the second knuckle. As he felt her rectum loosen, a third finger was added. Finally, he eased his thick cock into her with a sigh of pure animal lust.

"You made me so hot tonight, acting like a depraved slut."

"Ohhhhh, my pussy was so wet tonight, Master."

"Play with yourself, you have permission to cum when you're ready." He slammed into her balls deep, resulting in a squeal of surprise from his little slave.

After they both came, they fell asleep, sexually satisfied. Sascha felt complete in the arms of her Master after a night of absolute degradation, abuse, and humiliation.