Sasha Ch. 02

Story Info
Hallie makes a confession.
2.9k words
4.41
14.2k
00

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God. Can you believe what just happened?

How I managed to make my legs work and my eyes focus sufficiently to do anything meaningful in the next few minutes was an amazing feat. I was stunned by the ferocity of sensations, of emotions that had overwhelmed me within just an hour. My head was pounding.

"Let's go to this quiet romantic little restaurant I know," Sasha suggested. "You weren't planning to go anywhere else tonight, were you?"

I actually did have a flight home reserved, but there was no question in my mind that I wouldnot be on it

I have a vague recollection of straightening myself out in the bathroom and somehow walking quite a distance to the parking garage. We slid into his convertible. Before he started the ignition, I looked at him and he looked at me. "Oh... My... God," I said.

"Oh... My... God," he responded softly, putting his hand on my knee.

We picked up my suitcase from my rental car and sped out into the warm night, soon winding our way up a steep hill. He didn't speak, but that was fine with me.

Who is this guy?I was startled by the thought that I didn't know that much about him. I'd heard that his family came over to the States, Chicago, I think, when he was a kid. Apparently things weren't easy, but he persevered, got scholarships, became the poster-boy for the American Dream. Smart as a whip.And oh my god, does he know how to fuck me!

I looked away, transfixed by the lights, the wind. I was totally unable, or rather,unwilling, to estimate the impact of this encounter on my life beyond this night.

We pulled into a small restaurant in the hills. A man, presumably the owner, greeted Sasha warmly as soon as we entered. They conferred briefly out of my earshot before we were led to a table on a small deck lit by candlelight and Chinese lanterns. A bottle of champagne appeared and our glasses were filled.

"A toast to all things beautiful and exciting. A toast to you." Sasha lifted his glass towards me.

Still feeling blown away, all I could do was clink my glass against his.

"Now that we can breathe for a moment, I think we have some catching up to do! We really didn't get a chance to talk earlier," he said with a sly smile.

I could finally focus and was eager to find out what had happened since we last met. "I have a million questions! First of all, are you still with Terese? There was a rumor that you two ran off to Vegas and got married!"

"Well, yes, we did," he responded a little sheepishly. My heart sank. "Well, I did have to take care of that little green card issue. Since we had been hanging out together so long, we said, 'What the hell!' and did it. I was maybe a little embarrassed which was why I didn't invite anyone, or even let a lot of our friends know. Well, surprise, surprise, things didn't work out. We've been divorced for a few years now. What about you? You and Dylan didn't stay together right after school, did you?"


"Well, no. He couldn't handle the long-distance thing after I went to New York and he went back to Denver. At that time, it was just as well, considering how much traveling I was doing for work. But I love what I'm doing. I'm Executive Director for the Asian markets now! About three years ago, out of all the places in the world, I got transferred to..."

Before I could finish my sentence, a waiter placed a plate of oysters on our table. My eyes opened wide and I licked my lips in anticipation of the salty, slippery morsels.

"I think we need some nourishment," Sasha teased, lifting an oyster to my lips. "Open wide!"

"I always do, now don't I?" I parted my lips and let the oyster slide down my throat.

Our waiter brought another plate of seafood delicacies for us to share. Sasha constantly fed me little treats and kept urging me to drink more champagne.

"If you're trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me, you are succeeding admirably!" I was definitely tipsy now.

"We are going to get naked, you and I," he responded.

The image his words evoked sent tremors through my cunt. He intensified the sensation by sliding his stockinged foot up and down my leg. My eyes opened wide His toe parted my legs, making its way up the inside of my thigh, flicking at my crotch. I pushed my chair back and captured his foot between my knees.

"Naughty boy! Hold that thought for a little while. I have another oyster to eat!"

"Not too much longer, sweetheart. I really, really, really need to fuck you again!"

I didn't need much more encouragement to finish and head for the car. "Are we going to your place?" I asked.

"Well, no - someplace much better. As fortune would have it, I'm watching the house of one of our Board members for a few days. It is beautiful, with an ocean view - and wait until you see the - oh, no, just wait. John's a good friend of mine. I think he would approve if I had someone stay over - someone like you." He reached over and put his hand on the top of my chest, slipping his fingers down into my bra. I closed my eyes and grabbed the door handle for support as he caressed my nipple.

"Oh, don't, Sash! I'm going to come right here, right now. I want to save it."

"All right," he sighed. He removed his hand and started the car.

Being desired is truly the strongest aphrodisiac. I never knew what that meant before. I smiled.

It didn't take long before we pulled up to a home on a cliff. From the driveway, you couldn't see much of the house, and I didn't know what to expect. When we got inside and Sasha turned on the lights, I was open-mouthed, yet again, with surprise. It was a superb place to call home -- windows on two sides looking out into the darkness, exceptional décor.

"Wow - you sure know how to pick your friends, especially those who need a favor!"

"Wait until you see this part," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me out one of the doors onto a huge deck. "I think we need to relax in here for awhile." He took the cover off a hot tub and turned a knob to start the jets. "Hold on a second."

He struck a match to light several candles on the railing above the tub. He flipped off the light switch, allowing the candles to provide a soft, very sensuous illumination.

He walked very deliberately over to the railing where I was standing. He took both of my hands in his. I looked up at his face.

"I'm so happy you showed up. I have never wanted someone as much as I do right now."

"Sash..."

He silenced me with a finger to my lips. He led me over a padded lounge chair. He sat beside me, reaching over to stroke my hair and my face. I slid his tie through the loop, and let it fall to the floor. I threw my legs over his lap and started to undo the buttons on his shirt. One by one they opened, revealing his muscular chest. He took his arms out of the sleeves, finally giving me a view of his bare torso.

I stroked his arm while he began to undo the buttons on my dress. There were quite a few, which made my anticipation mount. My abundant flesh swelled out as the top buttons came open -- down and down, more skin was revealed. He pulled me by the hand to a kneeling position; as my dress fell off, he rose in front of me. I immediately opened his belt, wrestled his pants open. They fell over his slim hips, revealing satiny boxer shorts, bulging out in front. I went to reach for his erection, but he took my wrist and put my arm down beside me.

"Not yet," he whispered.

He grasped the top of each of my arms and turned me around kneeling in the other direction. He slid his fingers down my back until they touched the hooks on my bra. In a second, the bra slipped down to the chair. He then slid his fingers down my back until they touched the top of my panties. He hesitated a second before sliding his finger down and around my buttocks. The panties dropped to my knees; I lifted one leg, then the other and kicked them free. He reached around me and lightly ran his fingertips over my nipples, then rolled them between his fingers.

"Turn around now."

I pivoted on my knees. He had slipped off his shorts, standing there, looking at me. Michelangelo could not have created a more perfect specimen of a man.

"I don't know where to touch you first," I said softly.

"Stand up," he told me.

I did, and without hesitation, threw myself against him, my hands searching wildly for skin, more skin, to touch. I felt his hands on my ass and between my cheeks, along my sides. He gently pushed me backwards towards the hot tub. I stepped into the searing water gingerly, but in a few seconds, it felt exquisite. Sasha slid into the water with me and pulled me close, facing him. He covered my lips and cheeks and shoulders with hungry kisses. I felt overcome by an erotic frenzy - I felt wild.

I mounted his massive erection right away. We both gasped as I slipped my cunt on top of him. The buoyancy of the water made pumping up and down on him almost effortless. I felt his fingers on my clit; soon the rhythm we were making began to overwhelm me. I clung tightly to him as an incredible wave of orgasm built up and rolled across me. I couldn't pull myself off him when we were through; I just sat in his lap and we held each other close for a long time.

We finally disengaged and lay back in exhaustion. I was almost asleep when I felt him tugging on my arm.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

He helped me up the tub steps and threw a thick towel around me. I let him lead me down a corridor, into a bedroom, without even opening my eyes. I collapsed onto the bed and he covered me with a blanket. He crawled in behind me. The last thing I remember was hearing him say, "I love you, sweetheart..."

I have no idea how long I was asleep, but I suddenly awoke with a start and sat straight up. It took a few agonizing seconds before I remembered where I was. I turned quickly to look at the other side of the bed to confirm my realization. There he was, sleeping in the pale moonlight with a slight smile on his face. I thought my heart was going to burst. Then I felt it drop.

I looked for the clock. It was almost 5:30 a.m.

Oh my God, I thought,I have to call now. How could I have forgotten?

I quietly slipped out of bed and felt my way back to the dark living room. I found my handbag and went out on the deck as noiselessly as possible. I rummaged through my bag until I found my cell phone. I had turned it off when I reached the museum and, naturally, never thought to turn it on again that night. I flipped it open;you have missed seven calls. I pressed the voice mail button and waited impatiently to be connected. The messages were what I expected. My mind was racing.What the hell do I say? Luckily, the answer came to me quickly. I pressed a speed dial button.

"Hi, it's me... Yes, yes, I'm fine. Well, actually, I'm not. I'm so sorry I didn't call, but I went out to celebrate the contract finally closing... Well, sure. You know Taniguchi. 'Another round for everyone!' I felt compelled to keep up with them - they love to see American women get drunk, that's for sure... There was no way I could have made the flight last night... Yes, yes, I know, I should have called. I'm sorry. I didn't even realize my phone was shut off. I'm going to sleep in for a while. I'm not feeling so well. Is that OK? Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll call when I know my flight - I'll try to get on the six-forty-five... Great. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you when I get home. OK, love you."

Click. I pressed the phone to my forehead.Jesus Christ, what have I just done?

I suddenly felt freezing cold.Well, of course you are. You're sitting outside, naked. I jumped up and ran back inside into the bedroom. I crawled under the blankets, snuggling my back against Sasha's stomach. He threw his arm over me, pulled me closer and said quietly, "So, who was that?"

My heart stopped. "How... What did you hear?"

"Probably everything - you were sitting right outside this open window."

Ooops.

Dawn was breaking. It occurred to me that this was something better explained face to face. "Let's put on a pot of coffee and watch the sun come up. I have a few more things to tell you about."

When I stood up, I realized that I'd left my suitcase in the car. "Can I borrow a shirt?"

"Sure," he replied. "My bag is over there."

I found an old tee-shirt and put it on.

He looked at me and laughed. "Did you see which shirt you picked?"

I turned towards a mirror and recognized our school logo, then realized what was printed on the back: "A Long Tradition of Men and Women In Interesting Positions."

I laughed and said, "Gee, we certainly did our part to keep up with tradition!"

I was glad to have a little humor because I was dreading what I was going to have to tell him.

He busied himself in the kitchen while I curled up on a nearby sofa. I looked behind me at the colorful clouds getting lighter and lighter in the sky. In a few minutes, he brought over our mugs of coffee and sat down very close to me. I took a sip and put the mug down on the table.

"OK, here goes," I blurted out. "I'm married... to Dylan."

"What?" A look of concern clouded his face. "But didn't you say..."

"Well, last night, I didn't really get to finish telling you about what had happened to me. And Dylan was the last thing I wanted to think about once I saw you. I am so, so sorry. I did not intend to keep this a secret."

"So how did that happen? I thought you broke up."

"Well, we did. But I think I got interrupted when I was about to tell you how I ended up transferring to Denver, of all places, where Dylan is from. We reconnected when I arrived there and two years ago, we got married. I've never pretended that he was perfect, but he's certainly a good man and we've been fairly happy. I've been able to realize some of my dreams with him; a house in the suburbs, nice furniture, trips abroad. We're even talking about starting a family now. I was pretty sure I was happy."

"That's not at all what I thought was happening with you! You hadn't changed your name; you don't even have a ring on! That's the first thing I looked for, well, maybeafter I looked for your ass..."

"Oh, stop! This is serious! Funny thing about the ring, one of the diamonds came loose and it's in the jewelry shop. Dylan even teased me about it before I left, saying 'You better not let those Japanese guys get any ideas about you, running around without your ring.'"

"Well, he never said anything about any Russians!"

"True," I chuckled.

I let that last remark hang in the air while I took another sip. "Sasha, I don't know what to do. The last thing on my mind was looking for anyone else, but Dylan's never made me feel a fraction of what I've felt with you. I didn't know I couldever feel the way you make me do. That is not something I'm going to just forget when I get on that plane tonight."

"Sweetheart, let's not try to figure everything out right now. It was so much easier when all I had to do was get into your pants. My head is spinning." He leaned over and took my face in his hands. "Let's just enjoy the rest of the day together. It will work itself out, somehow."

He stood up and went into the bedroom. He came back wearing shorts and running shoes.

"I need to go for a run - I can really think better when I'm sprinting up a canyon. Just relax for a while; maybe go back to sleep if you want. I'll be back shortly."

He came over, kissed the top of my head and left.