Sasha Ch. 08

Story Info
Turning Japanese in Tokyo.
2k words
4.81
18k
00

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such sensual images dominated my dreams that night. I felt hands touching me all over, in a disjointed fashion. I saw faces of people I knew and faces of strangers. Everything went past me like I was traveling on a slow moving river. I heard bits of oriental sounding music. Indefinable sensations filled my body and my soul.Am I still dreaming? Is someone touching me now?

I opened my eyes; there was the faintest light coming from the edge of the shutters -- just enough to make out a silhouette of my lover beside me. I could feel his fingertips barely skimming the surface of my skin.HowI love that. I shifted slightly and stretched. He went up and down my arm, across my fingers and down to my hip, along the outside of leg and up the inside. I spread my legs a little more. He traced a silky path low across my stomach, then detoured up to my nipples. A few circles around one turned it into a rock-hard nubbin.

My pelvis took up a rhythmic motion, trying to seduce his teasing fingers to travel south a little. After a brief stop at my navel, he finally could not resist the movement and dipped his fingers into a forest of damp down. I envisioned my cunt as a soft, wet playground the way Sasha's fingertips slid up and down, in and out. They surrounded, devoured that sweet spot, making me cry and moan for more.

Sasha moved on top of me and slid inside, filling me completely. He moved slowly, without the urgency that overwhelmed us the evening before. More than just the physical sensation, I was blown away by the fact that this unbelievable guy was fuckingme. I reveled in the power I held over him, and the equally strong force he had over me. I felt a slow orgasm blossoming, spreading warmth and love as far as it could go to the edges of my body.

Sasha stayed hard for a while. He eventually stopped moving, but remained within me. We fell asleep like that.

When I woke up, it was obvious it was daylight; it was Sunday now. I looked over, surprised to see Sasha gone. A noise in the bathroom alerted me to his location. I got up and opened the closet. There were two simple cotton robes; I chose the smaller and put it on. I looked up as Sasha came out of the bathroom -- naked. He looked good.

He smiled broadly. "What are you doing up?" he exclaimed. "Get back into bed!" He grabbed my arm and we tumbled to the mattress together.

"Oh, Sasha," I exclaimed, "that wasfantastic last night! Have you ever had it so good?" I looked at him, smiling broadly. "Every time is better than the last, I swear. How can that be?"

He rose to his knees, beat his chest with his fists, and declared with an exaggerated accent. "Bee-cause I am Russian-Amer-ee-can Sex God; all others bow down before me!"

I howled with laughter! I pulled him down; we kissed. He slid his hand under my robe and gave my breasts a little squeeze. Then he leapt up and opened the shutters; hazy sunlight filled the room, making me squint.

He stood at the foot of the bed. "Your Lord and Master says it is time to start the day, to go forth and explore! We must prepare ourselves first. I will draw a bath for us while you call room service and get us something to eat withlots of coffee!" He clapped his hands over his head. "Hop to it now!"

I did as he commanded. We soon had a cart full of Asian and Western breakfast dishes to choose from. I feasted on rice and grilled eel while Sasha demolished a plate of ham and eggs with at least four pieces of toast. Although I love Japanese tea, the restorative powers of coffee were what I desired that morning.Can't beat caffeine and protein!I would need an energy transfusion to enjoy the days, and especially the nights, with my sex god.

When we had eaten our fill, he took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Water was flowing into a deep tub. He poured some bath oils under the gushing faucet. The scent of sweet lavender filled my head. He held my hand while I stepped in. We sat down and let the warmth of the water creep into our bones. I lay back with my eyes closed, feeling his hand restart those familiar sensations in my crotch.Wow, here we go again.I found it astonishing that I could be aroused again and again by someone's touch like this.

I opened my eyes. I suddenly flung myself on top of him, kissing him frantically all over his face, neck, and throat. I found myself filled with such adoration of him; there was no other word for it. When I pulled away, he smiled wickedly at me.

"Sasha, youare a sex god and I worship you for it. I want to pay my respect to your powers. Tell me what I might offer to prove myself worthy. What is the best thing I could do for you?"

His expression turned thoughtful just for a moment. Then he realized what he wanted.

"I have never forgotten the blowjob you gave me at school. It was a sensation I have never had repeated. I want you to suck me like that again."

"At once, Your Excellency. I will prepare immediately. And just to let you know;this time will be even better. Wait here one moment while I get something."

I jumped out of the tub, ran to my purse and returned quickly. Sasha looked at me quizzically, but I just smiled.

There was a ledge Sasha could sit on, so when I kneeled in front of him, my mouth would be the right height. The oil in the water made our skin slippery to the touch, which was perfect for what I was going to do. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes as I let my hands do the preliminary work.

I started with a light touch, just enough to wake the sleeping giant. With small spasms, it began to come to life, to lengthen and thicken. It is a process I never get tired of watching, certainly never get tired of causing! I put my fingers around it, caressing slowly, going round one way, then the other. I pulled upwards, applying more and more pressure on each stroke. Sasha started to shift in his seat. Through gritted teeth he implored, "Now, please."

Very slowly, looking him in the eyes, I moved my lips down until I made contact. His penis jerked in anticipation of what was about to happen. My lips moved up and down the shaft, never losing contact. My tongue darted in and out as I trailed over every inch of smooth, hard flesh. I looked up; he had a look of great intensity on his face. He was ready for the real thing.

I slowly let my mouth sink onto him, not putting too much pressure on yet. He inhaled sharply. I wiggled my tongue on the underside as I pulled up. "Oh!" Down again I went, going a little further this time, applying a little more pressure. My hands stayed busy working his balls and fingering his asshole. After a few more repetitions, I was able to take all of him in my mouth. His shaft touched the back of my throat. He moaned loudly as I swallowed a few times.

When he put his fingertips on the back of my head, I let him control the rhythm. He pushed me down several more times, then started to shake. I sucked his cock for all I was worth. He yelled something in Russian I didn't understand. His cum exploded into my mouth and dripped down my chin and chest. He slumped back and slid into the bath water, totally exhausted.

He pulled me close. We lay there until the water got too cold to bear.

When we were finally able to move, Sasha asked, "What in the world did you do to me? I've never felt such an intense sensation."

I smiled wickedly. "I guess it's true what they say about Altoids..."

His eyes opened wide.

By noon, we were ready to see some of the city. Before we left, Sasha called our friend Stan to see if we get together with him that night. I reluctantly agreed that we would tell Stan that Sasha just bumped into me on the flight -- not much else we could say. Stan invited us to join him and his wife for dinner, which he promised to be very special. "Dress up for this one," we were instructed.

We finally left the hotel and emerged onto the Tokyo streets. The smell of diesel engines and sound of horns and motorbikes hit us immediately. I smiled and breathed deeply. This attack on my senses really gave me a thrill every time I traveled in Japan. I grabbed Sasha's hand and we merged into the crowds on the sidewalk, headed towards the nearest subway stop. I bought the tickets and we descended with the multitudes onto the platform.

"I am so glad you know where you're going. I don't know how I would have found my way around on my own," Sasha told me with a respectful tone.

With a map of the Tokyo subway system in hand, I pointed out to him our location and our destination to help him get acquainted.

We headed towards the district of Harajuku, which I thought was a great introduction to Tokyo. We took a stroll down the promenade of Omotesando Dori and did some window-shopping. There was a flea market still open in one of the narrow streets. Sasha seemed to enjoy watching the residents do their shopping as they have for centuries. We wandered around, bought snacks from street vendors and finally stopped at a tiny outdoor café to have a cold Kirin beer.

One of the sights I never tire of seeing is the Japanese teenagers on parade dressed in outrageous, colorful clothing and hairstyles. In a culture that revolves around conformity to a dull, drab code, this youthful display was a delight. On each visit, it seemed to me they got crazier, piercing or tattooing every possible inch of skin.

The passing show fascinated Sasha. "I never knew I'd see something like this here!"

In the late afternoon, we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. As Sasha turned on the shower, I told him that I needed to check my e-mail and organize my documents for the next day's meetings.

"Shall I start without you, sweetheart?"

"All right, but save me some hot water."

I hooked up my laptop and logged onto my e-mail system. Among the e-mails waiting for me was one from Dylan. I opened that one first.

"Hi there! Hope you trip went well. On Friday, I was looking for the Deed of Trust in order to close on that car loan. I can't find it at home. I must have it for Monday's closing. Do you know where it is? Thanks."

No "Love you lots" or "can't live without you." Oh well. If he could only see me now...

I replied to his e-mail:

"Konichiwa! Trip was very long and trying, but I arrived safely. So sorry - I left DOT at the office when I faxed it to the bank a couple of weeks ago. If you stop by the office, you can ask Renee to get it for you - it's in one of my desk drawers. I'll e-mail you later in the week."

I didn't add my own "love yous" either.Oh,fuck him, I thought. I slipped off my kimono and headed for the shower.