Sasha Ch. 09

Story Info
The Love Hotel.
3k words
4.47
14.9k
00

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met Stan and his Japanese wife, Michiko, at a subway stop near the Ginza. She wore a stunning traditional kimono, a sight seen too infrequently in modern Japan. Although she spoke English well enough, she seemed to enjoy speaking Japanese with me. I found her to be delightful and we hit if off immediately.

Stan hadn't changed much from our school days; the years had been good to him. He was a successful computer consultant, traveling quite a bit before getting married and settling down. His sense of humor hadn't diminished either. We stopped at a bar first and after a few drinks, we howled at one recollection after another of our escapades at school, usually under the influence. "Do you remember how me and Dylan and Josh threw you in the pool on your birthday? You were all dressed up, ready to go out to dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed the vision of you in your wet dress! You were spitting mad, but you got Dylan good! That was a tackle worthy of the NFL! And, if I recall correctly, you two started going out right after that."

I gave Stan a little punch on his arm. "You're damn right I was mad! But I'm glad the wet dress made such an impression!"

"And you, Sasha! Sounds like you're all set these days. Big museum exec! I'll bet that was quite a shock running into Hallie like you did!"

"You have no idea!" He patted me on the back.

It was only when it was time to leave for dinner did Stan reveal the culinary - and cultural - treat we were about to experience. He had arranged for us to participate in akaiseki feast, which consists of dish after dish of artfully displayed delectables. I had been to one once and found the spectacle, as well as the food, to be the most beautiful and memorable I'd ever had in Japan.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Michiko led me to a back room where I could borrow a kimono to wear. She selected an exquisite one in indigo with gold trim, which would look good with my blonde hair. She helped me put it on and arrange it properly.

We had a private dining area as is traditional in better Japanese restaurants. The men were sitting at a low table on tatami mats when we joined them. They both stood up as we approached.

"Wow! You wear the kimono well," Stan exclaimed.

Sasha gave me an intense look and smile. "Beautiful," was all he said, taking my hand.

I blushed and lowered myself to the ground as gracefully as I could.

The kaiseki is more than just a meal. It includes ritual greetings, hand washing and traditional music. Michiko knew the meanings behind each gesture and dish and patiently explained it to us in English. Each plate was artfully presented and the flavors were spellbinding. I was truly thrilled to be taking part in such special event. I felt Sasha's hand on my leg, discretely under the table. He looked so happy.

Michiko and I stopped in the ladies' room on our way out of the restaurant after our three-hour meal had finished. I confided to Michiko that I was glad to have shed the kimono already before attempting to use the lavatory.

"Oh, you get used to it," she explained, which was the solution to many annoyances about the Japanese lifestyle. She then looked at me closely and asked if she could ask a personal question.

"Sure!" I was flattered because it meant that she liked me very much; Japanese do not normally ask a new acquaintance about anything personal.

"What do you think of Sasha?"

"He's a great guy," I responded, surprised by the question. "It was quite a coincidence to have met him on the flight over."

"I noticed how he was looking at you during dinner," she said matter-of-factly.

I blushed.

Her face lit up. "Could it be that the feelings are mutual?"

"But Michiko, what am I to do?" I brought up my hand and made sure she could see my wedding ring.

"I can only offer one suggestion to a woman in your position, far from home with a handsome suitor:Abec-hoteru."

I brought my hand over my mouth in a gesture of surprise or embarrassment that many Japanese women make, my eyes expressing my amusement at the suggestion. It means "love hotel." Since few singles have their own living quarters, lovers take a room for a few hours at such perfectly legitimate establishments. Rooms are lavishly decorated and contain every conceivable erotic aid: porno channel, hardware, sex-toy shop in the lobby, massage, etc. Not that I had ever been to one, but it was common knowledge what goes on.

"Well, could you suggest a nice one?" I couldn't believe I was talking to someone about this. I suddenly realized it had been very difficult not to reveal this secret about Sasha to any other person.

She wrote down an address for me. "Stan and I took a room here once or twice while we were dating. You two make such an attractive couple. I don't blame you. Have some fun and let tomorrow figure itself out." Nowthat was not a typical Japanese outlook.

"I can count on your discretion, I'm sure," I reminded her.

"Absolutely."

We finally stepped outside to join the men-folk.

I went over to Stan and said, "I know you wanted to go out to a karaoke place, but I'm not going to be able to tonight. I've got early meetings tomorrow so we have to get back early tonight. Maybe later on in the week, OK?"

"Yeah, I figured. I'll call Sasha about it. Good luck tomorrow!"

He suggested that we walk a few blocks to a taxi-queue, to enjoy the balmy evening and vivid street scene. He and Michiko plunged into the crowd. "Come on!"

Sasha and I fell into place next to each other a few seconds behind. He grabbed my elbow and pulled me closer to his side. I looked up, smiling suggestively. I whispered, "Have I got a surprise for you!"

He raised his eyebrows in mock horror and hissed, "What?"

"Not tellin'! Later on!" I pulled away and caught up to Stan and Michiko, looking over my shoulder slightly. Ever since she had made her suggestion, it was all I could think about. I was wondering what new heights of sexual pleasure Sasha and I could possibly reach!

We found a cab quickly. Before I got in, Michiko and I embraced lightly. She said softly, "Go get him! Oh, I forgot to tell you. Order a massage at the hotel, too. I think you'll enjoy it!"

I laughed loudly, with my hand over my open mouth, of course. As the taxi pulled away from the curb, we turned around and waved to them until they disappeared from view. Sasha and I put our arms around each other.

"So what's my surprise? I'm dying to know."

"Not yet, bad boy. But I'll tell you this, we're not going directly back to our hotel room."

"Oh, really?" His eyes opened wide with surprise.

"That's all I will say."

We soon were riding through a more crowded, seedier, retail district with narrow streets. Brightly colored signs and neon lights broke the darkness with sharp colors, another way Tokyo challenges one's senses.

We pulled to a curb and the driver told me we had reached the address. I paid him; we stepped out. I stopped on the sidewalk and looked at the building. I was a little intimidated by the surroundings, but my lust overruled any objections my head might be offering.

There was a man in a small cashier's booth just within the doorway. When we stepped inside, the man called out from behind the glass. "Look at board - if a picture of a room is light, it good."

On a display next to the cashier's booth, there were about a half dozen backlit photographs. I gazed upon rooms with different motifs: jungle, futuristic, even brass bed Victorian! Beneath each picture was the price per hour, plus a list of what I assume was the equipment in the room. I couldn't quite understand all the Kanji characters.

"So, what are you in the mood for?" I asked Sasha.

"Is this place what I think it is?" He stood with his mouth open in surprise.

"You betcha! Welcome to a Love Hotel!"

"Wow! I've heard about these places! What ever made you think to come here?"

"Michiko, if you can believe it! She took one look at you and knew you were dangerous. She seems to approve, though, and gave me the address!"

"You are too much!" He pulled me close, playfully grabbing my breast.

I couldn't resist, and grabbed his crotch in return.

"We'd better choose one quick, huh?" He looked at the board for a moment, then turned to me and said in a very sexy voice, "Jungle." I laughed.

I went up to the booth to give the man the number. He quoted me a price and asked, "Massage?"

I thought for a second. "Sure!"

"Just man, or you too?"

"Me too."

"Regular or full treatment?"

I had no idea what that meant. "Uh, full treatment."

He quoted me another price. It wasn't cheap, but nothing was in Tokyo.

I paid the man. He handed me a key.

"We ring you when time up. Masseuse be there in 20 minutes. Toy shop over there," he said, pointing to a small display case.

Sasha bent down to better see the wares. I didn't think much of it until I heard Sasha asking the man in the booth, "Uh, you have any big dildos?" I almost died.

The man didn't understand and looked at him quizzically.

"Um, buzzzzzz?" Sasha made a ring with his thumb and forefinger, slid it up and down while moving it rapidly from side to side in front of him.

The man gave a big silvery-toothed grin and came out from behind his partition. He unlocked the display case, brought out a tray of vibrators in many shapes, sizes and colors, and presented it with a little bow to Sasha. Then they both turned to me and smiled while the man offered the case in my direction to make a selection.

I put my hands over my face and hung my head down. "I can't believe you're doing this!You pick one!" I said, half laughing, half mortified.

Sasha pointed at one and pulled out some money to pay for his purchase. He looked very pleased with himself, swinging the bag in his hand as we walked to the elevator.

We took the tiny elevator to our floor and went down a short, dark corridor. Heavy metal music at high volume came from one room we passed by. We opened the door to our room and stepped inside.

I took one look and said, "Oh my God..."

"Jungle" didn't do justice as a word to describe the decor. A dim bulb showed through a red lampshade, casting an orange glow on the miniscule room. Tiger stripes were everywhere; on a furry bedspread, small upholstered chair, even the wallpaper. We both looked in different areas of the room to see what "equipment" they had. "Ooh, I like these," Sasha exclaimed. He held up a handcuff lined with leopard fur, attached to the wall by a fabric chain.

"Hmmm, we'll see!" I responded.

Sasha flipped on the TV; images of huge-breasted western women came into focus. Sasha sat on the bed and stared intently at the screen.

"OK, thanks, sweetheart, I'll see you later," he teased.

I came up behind him and put him into a chokehold. "Oh, you'd rather have big, fake, plastic boobs, than smaller, butreal ones?

"Yours are real?" he exclaimed mockingly, as he turned and pawed at me. "Let me see!"

"Oh, no you don't!"

I scooted to the other side of the bed, out of his grasp, giggling. He lunged and caught my foot, pulling me back within his reach. Throwing himself on top of me, he pinned my hands above my head with one of his. He began to unbutton my blouse, laughing, while I struggled to free my arms.

"You're a wild one tonight! I think you would be better off restrained."

He reached over, grabbed one of the handcuffs and slipped it over my wrist. I howled in protest. He did the same to my other hand. I yanked on the cuffs, but not too hard. I started to feel very aroused.

He straddled my hips and took his time unbuttoning my blouse. Then he unzipped my skirt and pulled it off. He brushed his lips over the tops of my breasts where they overflowed my bra. He reached down and undid the hooks in front that held it together. As the last one fell away, he pushed the bra aside and fondled me. Then he stopped, slid off me and removed his shirt and pants, keeping his boxer shorts on.

Suddenly a knock came at the door. "Massage!" said a female voice, in English.

"Oh my God, Sasha, I forgot to tell you! I ordered us a massage!"

A smile lit up his face. "You stay there," he commanded, as if I had a choice. My heart beat faster. Someone was going to see me like this!

Sasha opened the door. An attractive young woman in skin-tight pants and a frilly midriff blouse came in.

"Good evening," she said, without seeming to notice that Sasha was almost naked and that I was handcuffed to the bed. "You want massage, right? OK, man go first. More fun if lady watch." She patted Sasha on the chest and smiled. "You good looker, aren't you?"

She pointed to the end of bed and told him to lie down on his stomach. She reached into a drawer and pulled out some oils that she applied to her hands. He lay down, turned his face towards me, and winked.

I'd never fantasized about watching another woman with my man, but there was no denying I found it stimulating. She expertly, but quickly, massaged his shoulders and arms, then went to work on his back while softly cooing about how big and strong he was. She slid her hands down to his shorts and slipped her long-nailed fingers under the fabric. He squirmed at her touch, but had a smile on his face.

She looked at me and said, "Full treatment, right?"

I nodded.

"What's that mean?" Sasha asked.

"You turn over, I show you."

He turned onto his back and she quickly pulled his shorts off. I couldn't believe my eyes; I had no idea I'd purchased this! Nevertheless, I was starting to feel very horny and was interested in seeing what she'd do to him.

She massaged his neck and chest first and worked her way down to his stomach. Then she knelt between his legs and started rubbing his calves, moving to his thighs. His erection grew. "Oh, you are a big boy!" She applied more oil to her hands and lightly gripped him. With her long, graceful fingers, she moved up and down his shaft.

All of a sudden, he grabbed her by the wrist and lifted his head. "That was great, but I want to save it," as he nodded his head towards me.

"OK, that's good. Now we get lady ready to take you."

"Oh, yes, I want you to do her. I've always wanted to watch."

She smiled. "I think you will like."

They both turned their attention to me. "Leave her tied up," he commanded.

I shivered with anticipation.

She started at my feet and massaged my legs. By the time she finished there, I was comfortable with her touch and starting to feel extremely horny again. She massaged my arms and shoulders, then drizzled some oil on my breasts.

Sasha sat at the end of the bed; he looked at me and said, "Is this OK with you?"

I ran my tongue around my lips. "It feels really good, baby."

He smiled.

She gently rubbed the oil into my breasts and around my nipples. My hips started to rock. Sasha grabbed my panties and slid them off. That's when our masseuse spied the dildo Sasha had put on the table.

"Oh, this make you feel good. Let me show you."

She flipped the little switch at one end. I could hear a low hum. She placed it on my upper arm at first and stroked it down to my hand. Then she put it on my leg, sliding it up to my hip. Sasha was running his fingertips down my other arm. I closed my eyes and felt the sensations both within and without. The vibrator made its way up my leg and stopped.

"Put it on me," I begged, lifting my ass off the bed.

She held it right above my cunt and finally laid it against my vulva. I jumped a little at the intensity, then thrust my pelvis closer to it to feel it again. She placed it onto my entire cunt and pressed down.

"Oh my God!" I cried. "More!"

Sasha was pinching my nipple with one hand and caressing my thigh with the other. The masseuse rolled the vibrator on top of my cunt and let it rest on my clit. I started to moan and tremble.

Sasha said, "Hold on, I want to ride this one!"

He knelt up and placed himself between my legs; he inserted his penis into me. The vibrator resumed its duty on my clit. Sasha thrust himself in and out quickly; my climax was close at hand. In a few seconds, I felt my orgasm building and exploding. All Sasha's muscles tightened when he came with a loud "Ohhhh!" as my contractions were fading.

"You English always come quick," said our masseuse with a smile, surveying our limp bodies on the bed.

"Be sure to tip her!" I managed to say to Sasha before she left.