Sasha Finds Two Men to Play With

Story Info
Sasha has an MMF encounter
3.7k words
3.3
37.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bored, Sasha sat on her bed, staring at her cell phone. She was reading and re writing her text, debating who she actually wanted to hang out with for the night. She had the text written.

S: Hey hun what're you doing tonight? Cum over and have some drinks : p

Scrolling through her phone book, she stopped on one name.

Jon Y.

She hadn't seen him in a long time, but the memory of his fat cock was cemented in her mind, possibly because it felt as hard as cement every time she had the pleasure of its company. Her pussy felt so empty all day, like it needed to be sorely pounded and taught a lesson. Even her mouth felt like it was beginning to water at the thought of Jon's perfect, 8 inch dick.

She hit send.

She flicked on the tv to try and get her mind off of cock for a while; no point in getting excited before she even knew if she was getting laid tonight. However, after 10 minutes with no reply, she knew her urges had to be satiated in some way.

She flipped on some porn just as she felt her phone vibrate, directly on top of her crotch.

J: Hey there. Just got done at the gym, want me to cruise over?

Her pussy tightened as she read each word, tingling with excitement at possibility for the night.

J: Actually...

The one word text made her stomach drop. Was this asshole flaking 10 seconds after making plans?

J: Tyler came with me to work out today, I kinda told him I'd hang out with him tonight.

S: Oh...

The disappointment captured by those three elipses knew know bounds, since every time she closed her eyes all she could see was Jon's perfect, stiff rod, and all the pleasure it had brought her... and how much pleasure she wanted it to bring her.

J: So can I just bring him with me? We already showered so we don't smell too bad :p

The thought of Jon showering with one of his guy friends did wonders for Sasha. She had never met Tyler before, but if he was Jon's workout buddy then he was sure to be a fine specimen of a man. She clearly pictured their 2 young bodies in the gym shower, covered in hot water and soap suds, the whole mess dripping off their ripe hot bods. Then she pictured their cocks hanging there, just drenched in soap suds before clearing her mind so as to think straight for a few minutes.

S: Yeah that's fine, see you soon : *

Hosting male company got Sasha really excited, so she hurried to her closet to find the right outfit. For important situations like this, she knew she had to find the perfect shirt to display her giant melons. She had grown her D's in high school, and her DD's in college. She found the right top to reveal almost half of them, the top that got her attention from EVERYONE when she wore it out to the club.

The 30 minutes between the text and their arrival seemed like 30 years. When they arrived in Jon's car, Sasha could smell the testosterone from their workout just oozing off of the guys. They were clean and clearly freshly showered but she could still smell the scent of man on them.

They walked in, and Jon introduced Tyler to Sasha.

"Hey this is my friend Tyler."

They maintained strong eye contact as Sasha gave Tyler a soft, seductive handshake, moving her arms just so to create a little extra cleavage for the first impression. Tyler was darker than Jon; they were both Anglo in ethnicity but you could tell Tyler spent a little bit more time in the sun, and with his hand still in hers she noticed that his hands were a full size bigger than Jons. Within 15 seconds of meeting him Sasha was already impatiently wondering about the size of Tylers cock.

They all sat on the bed and began to chat about nothing. Her and Jon hadn't really had time to chat in the last 3 months, so there was plenty to catch up on. It wasn't long before the liquor came out, and shots were poured in such quick succession that no one of the 3 realized how drunk they were getting.

However Sasha made sure, the drunker everyone got, the further down the top of her shirt seemed to slip. She focused her eyes and attention on Jon, since he was doing most of the talking, but she made sure her chest was facing tyler, and she could see him just staring at her juggs while she continued conversation, playing the perfect act of having no idea her luscious cans were rushing the blood into Tylers cock.

Jon excused himself to go to the bathroom, so Sasha had at least a minute alone with Tyler for the first time. He was really handsome, and his tight shirt revealed the results of his hours in the gym with Jon.

Conversation continued as normal.

T: What do you do for work Sasha? S: Well I'm in school now, so I do that most of the time, but I also work part time. T: That's cool. Do you have a boyfriend? S: No, I was dating this guy a few months ago but... T: It didn't work out.

Tyler finished her sentence. 5 shots in Tyler no longer tried to hide the fact that he was staring at her tits, sharing the time about 50 / 50 with her face. Tyler thought to himself that her face was cute as hell too, just that you don't see a fine pair of jugs like that on display every day. Sasha re arranged herself so that the boys could get a decent peek up her skirt if they wanted to, but she wasn't ready to lay her cards out there full monty.

As Jon re entered the room Sasha redirected the conversation to him.

"Jon are you seeing anyone now?"

Quickly Jon answered "no" but then broke out laughing.

J: Well I guess not, I have a funny story though. You remember Tammy right? I forgot you knew her.

S: Haha yeah.

J: Well the other night I was taking her home from a party and she ended up giving me road head the whole way home.

Everyone laughed.

J: She was really good. Tyler did you ever hook up with Tammy?

T: No can't say that I did.

J: Oh well you definitely should. But not to build her up too much, because the best road head I ever got was from this girl right here.

With his thumb, Jon pointed over to Sasha, who a few minutes ago was so proudly showing off her goods, now felt slightly embarrassed.

J: Sasha you remember-

She interrupted him.

S: YES I remember you jizzing all over my face and not having a towel to clean it up with!

Everyone was laughing now.

J: Well I warned you I was gonna cum! You should have swallowed it like you normally do.

S: Ha yeah I love to swallow...

Sasha let that slip out under the laughter, but both boys heard her, and Jon knew it to be true first hand. When Sasha was horny she was a filthy little bitch who would BEG for a mouthful of jizz.

As the laughter died down, they passed around another 2 round of shots, and everyone's heads were swimming.

Jon also was not immune to staring at the giant mounds laid out before him, but he had the added bonus of remembering what it was like to fuck those delicious breasts.

He would stare at them for several minutes, then lift his eyes to meet hers. She had naturally noticed him eating her tits with his eyes, so she maintained strong eye contact, winking and smiling at him to encourage him. With all the strength of her thoughts she said to him "Yeah, eat em up you perverted fuck. Let's see how hard your dick can get before I even touch you." He then saw her drop her eyes directly to his crotch, where his boner was clearly visible through a clean pair of gym shorts.

It was at that moment that Tyler excused himself to go grab his smokes out of the car and have a cig. Sasha and Jon had never been smokers, so they excused him and got back to eye fucking each other.

It wasn't long after Tyler left the room before Sasha had practically dove across the room at the giant piece of meat hanging between Jons legs. She had been thinking about what it felt like in her throat for the last 5 minutes, and now that she had her chance she crammed his rod down her throat as fervently as she could. Her mouth was already salivating, and full of spit when she took his giant package out of its wrapping, and lathered it with her tongue.

Subtly Jon hit send on his cell phone, telling tyler to peek into the room before he entered, but Jon knew he had at least 10 minutes alone with this girl's mouth before Tyler would be back.

Meanwhile Sasha gave the sloppy blowjob she had been dreaming about all day. The hard round head moved up and down her tongue, all the way to the back of her throat, and she felt it wedge as the head slid down into her throat. She flattened out her tongue under the cock as she pushed her own head down the shaft. The flavor of man mean put her into pure ecstacy, her watering mouth dropping globs of saliva down her chin. She spit the cock out for a split second, just long enough to give an order to Jon. She looked straight up at him, holding the strongest eye contact she could, before demanding:

S: Rape my face.

Her pause was over, and she dove back down onto the sloppy, spit covered cock.

The nasty blowjob went on for 10 straight minutes before Jon could see Tyler through the slightly ajar door, watching the entire show. Sasha buried her face in Jon's crotch, with her nose doing straight into his trimmed pubes. They smelled so delicious, just like a sweaty hot man.

Jon had an idea for Sasha, one that would give Tyler the cue to come in and join in his own way.

J: wait

He ordered, pulling his dick from the suction of her wet lips.

J: Open

He commanded.

She looked straight up at him, with her eyes driving into his, and her mouth opened as wide as could be, with her long tongue snaking out of the front of it, eager for more cock. He looked her dead in the eyes, and spit the biggest glob of saliva he could right into her gaping throat.

J: that's better. Now suck my fucking balls

He said redundantly, as he was shoving his smooth round balls right into her face, leaving her little choice.

Even though she had no choice, she loved what she was doing, and losing her self in his nut sack, she felt two firm hands grab her hips, putting her into a perfect doggy position, with Jon sitting on her bed with his face in her lap, and tyler starting to explore the insides of her skirt with his fingers, and shortly thereafter his mouth. Tyler began pressing hard, working her pussy and tongeing her asshole, just enough to build the mounting tension in her loins.

Jon knew Tommy loved to eat pussy, and the deeper his tongue went the harder Sasha would suck his dick, bobbing up and down as furiously as she could.

Sasha let her mind drift, feeling the hard as a rock dick in her mouth and the hot 20 year old pleasuring her from behind. She almost didn't hear Jon direct Tyler into a more comfortable place.

J: Tyler you're the new one here, why don't you have a crack at that pussy?

Tyler didn't need to be asked twice, so he up and mounted the kneeling bitch from behind. Sasha hadn't even had the chance to see the dick before she felt it going up and up and up inside her. She hadn't been laid in weeks and she could feel every curve and vein of the rod as it penetrated her aching pussy deeper and deeper.

The two cocks were both now very deep inside Sasha, and the feeling, the taste, the smells, all worked in unison to take her to a heavenly ecstacy she had never experienced before. Tyler was obviously a world class bitch fucker ,and he slammed her from behind probably harder than she had ever been fucked.

After about ten minutes of Grade A fucking, Jon thought it was time for a change.

J: Alright bitch, enough of that. Turn around.

Tyler slowly withdrew from the dripping pussy, and Sasha got up and turned around to face him. She realized she had barely even had a good look at the man who was now pulverizing her cunt.

She got up and turned to face Tyler, but that was an assumption she shouldn't have made. Jon forcefully pushed down on her shoulder, pushing her back to her knees.

J: Open

John commanded once again. Each time he gave her a filthy command she felt more and more like a dirty, dirty whore being roughed around by two strong men, and that made the tingle in her pussy turn to fire.

So she opened her mouth once again as wide as she could, but this time Jon pulled her arms behind her back, both exposing her GIANT breasts to his good friend tyler, and giving him a new wet hole to fuck.

J: You need to taste your pussy. Whens the last time you ate a juicy cunt? Actually, I don't give a fuck.

Without waiting for a reply, he pushed her head down on Tylers rod hard, trying to make her gag. But her throat was too accustomed to the treatment for any of that amateur shit, she took his dick all the way up to his shaven nut sack, it slapping against her chin as she tasted a delicious blend of sweaty man meat, and hot fresh pussy cream.

J: Good bitch. Suck that fucking cock.

Jon was a good encourager, and Sasha was really turned on by how he commanded and was obeyed. He continued to hold her hands behind her back with one hand, while he grabbed a fistful of fat titties with the other.

J: MMM I missed these

Jon said lustily. The taste change in cock had been strange, how different they could be and yet be so delicious. Each man had his own smell, scent and taste, and they both turned her on to no end.

Jon abused her nipples, pinching pulling and prodding them, another fetish that she loved.

"You're not gonna deprive my friend of fuckin your giant tits are you?" he asked, superfluously since she hadn't had a voice in ANY of the nasty acts that had happened to her this night.

Tyler pulled his dick out of her mouth with a pop; she had sucked pretty much all of the pussy juice off of it.

He lowered himself on his legs and placed his hard as steel rod directly into her valley of tit flesh.

J: good bitch

Jon rewarded her.

J: Those are fucking nice huh

Jon asked tyler, the first they had really spoken since the filth had begun

T: Fuck yea they are. How many times have you fucked this nasty whore?

J: A lot. She's something else right?

The two hi fived.

Men.

Anyways, Jon acknowledged that all good things must come to an end, so he decided it was time for a game changer.

J: Okay bitch, on your back on the bed, and I want all your holes WIDE OPEN you got it?

She complied without speaking. She laid flat on her back, right on the bed, her head on the pillow.

J: I haven't gotten to hit that pussy yet, so I'm gonna fuck you until I get bored, and I expect you to make your mouth a nice, wet, sloppy fuckhole for my friend too. You understand you little slut?

Sasha just stared at the man who had treated her so filthily, but who had gone to such great efforts to please her.

J: I said you got it??

He asked more aggressively, this time spitting in her face again.

J: Tyler spit in this whores face, she needs lots of spit if shes gonna suck your nuts off.

Jon got between her legs, and inserted his much coveted cock into the pussy, which was more than ready for round 2. Tyler on the other hand walked over to the top of her bed, and lowered himself onto her face, so that his nut sack went directly into her mouth, her eyes and nose being buried in pubes and ass hair. Jon slammed her pussy with as much ferocity as he could, but he had done all those sit ups at the gym for just this purpose. Tyler took over nipple patrol, slapping and massaging her giant tits while she suckled away on his 2 testicles.

Jon did his best to build up speed, pumping her pussy like a piston on an old iron train.

Tyler actually started riding her face, sliding backward to rub his dick on her mouth, and forward to rub his asshole on her mouth. Once again the ecstasy over took her, and she loudly began to cum, with her mouth full of nuts and her pussy full of cock. Her pussy contracted as Jon pumped away as fast as he had ever in his life, all 4 of the men's hands grabbing different parts of her body, the combination of rough and gentle sending her over the edge. The more she screamed the more she vibrated on Tyler's delicious ball bag, and as she finished her climax she sucked them into her mouth deeper and deeper, his perfect cock resting on the rest of her face.

J: Alright slut, you clearly got yours, now it's time for the men to get theres. Get on the ground. On your knees. Hands behind your head like a fucking whore getting busted.

Sasha was light headed from the world bending orgasm she had just received, but was coherent enough to comply. She sat there, on her knees, hands behind her head, and drooling mouth wide open for a full minute, staring at the two cocks in front of her.

How had a night this awesome come to pass?

Just one text message.

First Tyler stepped up. She made eye contact with him and refused to break it until his jizz was bubbling down her throat. He planted his feet on either side of her, and began pumping away at her wide open mouth, going deeper and deeper, until his load was ready. It didn't take long since he had been holding it back for a full half hour now. He grabbed the back of her head in two firm fists and pushed her head all the way down on his cock. He felt it snake down her throat, deeper than any chick had even come close to taking it before. He felt his gun go off in her throat, his cream hitting the back of her throat with enough force to kill a pigeon. He launched another stream, and another, and another, filling her head with man gravy.

Jon was on the side jerking it, preparing for his own moment of triumph.

Tyler began once again thrusting, pushing it deeply in and out of the horny little sluts throat.

Sasha moaned as the flavor of man juice engulfed her tongue, and she almost had another orgasm when she realized than Jon was going to be giving her a second dose. Jon had blown many a load right onto her waiting tongue, but it was so delicious that each time she knew it was cumming she got incredibly excited.

J: So bitch, you think I'm just gonna pop a quick load into your filthy whore mouth and that's the end of it? I don't think so cunt.

Tyler had already gotten behind Sasha, and pulled her ass towards him so she was once again in doggy.

J: This mother fucker over here is going to give you an ass-gasm, and if you cum REALLY REALLY hard, then I will give you the gift of my sperm on your tongue. Do you understand?

Before she could answer tyler had already buried himself in her anus, licking and sucking and biting, while his fingers re awoke her cunt for round two.

Jon sat down on the bed once again, and her face quickly buried up to his hanging balls. She knew better than to break eye contact when Jon was feeding her a load, so she drooled and slurped and sucked as hard as she could, while tyler explored her asshole, giving her an entirely different type of pleasure. It was clear that they were both going to cum imminently, and Jon cast his head back as the vibrations from her moans rippled through his cock.

Her moans eventually got so ferocious that Jon knew it was time. He buried his dick up to the balls in her eager throat, and they both came so hard that all present thought that an earthquake was going off. But rather than swallow it outright, as she had with Tylers delicious seed, she pooled it all up in her mouth, shot after shot, rope after rope of delicious man seed. She pooled it all on her tongue, and as soon as Jon had pulled out from her mouth, she showed him the fruits of her labor. Sasha honestly worshipped cum, its sticky texture felt so natural in her mouth she wanted to chew it like bubble gum. She blew some bubbles with it, and swished it around her teeth to show Jon how grateful she was for his yummy testicle treat.

Then, since everyone had gotten their nut, they showered and the night was over. The end.