Sasha Gets a Surprise at Home Pt. 02

Story Info
An intruder teaches Sasha her true nature.
1k words
4.42
22.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha's assailant reached down and pinched her right nipple roughly in his calloused hand. She moaned and strained her hands against the metal of the cuffs that still pinned her arms behind her back. The man fondled her breasts, squeezing them together until it hurt.

"Stand up, slut!" he commanded. Sasha awkwardly stood up and faced him, her pinned arms making her sumptuous breasts stand higher on her chest. The man grabbed her breast with one hand, and with the other began rubbing her hot, slick slit.

"I knew you loved it," he whispered hoarsely. "I knew you were just waiting for someone to treat you like the little whore you've always been inside." He pushed two fingers inside of her with little resistance. A cry escaped her lips as the man roughly fingered her.

As Sasha felt herself approaching orgasm, the man's fingers withdrew, leaving her suddenly empty. She let out a frustrated sigh, and the man smacked her breast with the hand he had just withdrawn from her pussy. "Be quiet, slut. I'll tell you when to come."

He slapped each of her breasts roughly three times. The sting was more intense than when he had smacked her ass, but Sasha found herself moaning when he was finished. The man bent and sucked on her nipple, biting it slightly. He slid his hands over her stomach and around her back, down to her ass. There, he smacked her left cheek roughly before scooping her into his arms and lifting her.

The man carried the still-cuffed Sasha to the bed and flipped her over. Her arms splayed out uncomfortably behind her as her she supported herself on her knees, her face pressing into the mattress. Sasha turned her head so she could breathe.

Reaching around her, the man raked his calloused hands against her back and squeezed her breasts roughly some more, alternating pinching her nipples and mashing her tits into his large hands. As he did this, Sasha found herself wiggling her ass back towards his body.

The man trailed his hands back down her back and grabbed her hips, squeezing her soft body there. He roughly pulled her hips back towards him, and rubbed the hard, smooth head of his cock against her dripping slit. Sasha tried to wriggle back towards him further and impale herself, but the man controlled her motions with his firm grip on her hips.

"You want it now, don't you honey? Well, it isn't quite that time yet. You need to learn that good little sluts obey their masters." The man told her huskily.

With that he placed one hand and the small of her back and commenced to slap her ass even harder than before. "Smack, Smack, SMACK" sounds filled her room. Sasha's breathing grew short and tense. She was on the verge, she might come just from his spanking. The man smacked her again, the hardest time yet, and said "isn't there something you want to say, whore?"

Sasha moaned and panted out "please, please." The man chuckled and said "no slut, we're not there yet. First you need to thank me. Thank me for showing you what you are. Thank me for showing you what you needed. I think perhaps you need a more firm reminder."

With that, the man left Sasha sprawled on the bed with her ass hanging out off the edge, her hands pinned behind her and preventing her from moving freely.

Shortly, the man returned and grabbed her hips again roughly. "Remember what you say, whore!" he said, and she felt a sharp, concentrated sting on her ass. This sensation was different than his smacks. He was no longer using his hand.

With a twinge, Sasha realized the man was now lashing her with her own belt. "I don't hear, you slut!" He said, as his arm swung back and the belt lashed into her backside again. A soft "thwack" sound followed a sharp pain on Sasha's ass. Sasha cried out, but she gasped out a "thank you!" before he swung his arm back again.

Six more times the belt lashed in to her tender buttocks. The marks moved each time, but the pain did not change. She was tearful as she stammered out the last "thank you."

The man tossed the belt to the floor with a clink, and again roughly grabbed Sasha's hips. He wasted no time now, driving her hard pole straight into her soaking pussy. Her walls grabbed at his thick member as he slammed his length into her over and over.

Sasha's body slumped as she climaxed around him. Gasping, she tried to regain her pose as the man continued to pound in to her from behind. His dick ramming her was almost painful, but she was too wet from the experience to mind.

He slowed and Sasha felt his hands cover hers. Her hands sprang free of their cuffs as he continued to hold them, moving them around in front of her body and anchoring her up with them. He continued driving in and out of her, but slowed down so much that Sasha felt tension building in her body again.

The feelings in her pussy began to shift from numb to a building tensions. She gasped and moaned as the man held her hands down in front of her and increased his pace slightly. Sasha cried out "yeessss!" as her second climax hit her. She stopped breathing, and darkness closed around her briefly.

As she finally drew in a breath, she felt the man's pace building again, his strong torso slamming in to her still sore ass. She felt him move his hands away from hers and back to her hips, pummeling her pussy with his thick, pulsing cock.

She heard the man cry out behind her, and felt his hot seed shooting into her over and over. Finally, the man slumped against her, pushing her down and pinning her body to the bed. "Thank you," Sasha whispered, wiggling her ass against his hips, his cock slowly shrinking inside her.