Sasquatch Invasion

Story Info
One day, the world changes forever.
5.1k words
4.46
143.9k
116
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one knows exactly how it started. Some say global warming brought them out of their natural habitat, others that we just encroached on their territory one too many times. I've even heard it was just one cute female hiker who stumbled into the wrong part of forest at the wrong time. Whatever it was, something that had only ever been dismissed as a myth suddenly descended on humanity all at once. Sasquatch and Yeti from all over the world walked out of the forests, came down from the mountains and invaded.

Despite their seven to nine foot frames, however, it wasn't by force that they took over. They were called Big Foot, after all, so it came as little surprise when people quickly noticed the giant cocks hanging out of their fur, between one and two feet long at least and as thick as a soda can, with balls the size of oranges hanging low underneath. The real source of their power, though, was the thick cum, like pancake batter, that those swollen balls produced in enormous amounts.

They were certainly related to us in some way, because our biology is clearly connected. At some point in evolution, they broke off from us, or we broke off from them. Their strong sperm had a narcotic effect on girls, causing euphoria and almost immediate addiction when ingested or even touched for an extended period of time. The smell alone was hypnotic to women, and when combined with female fluids and pheromones, it became irresistible to men as well. After that, a person was just transformed into a docile plaything for the beasts. One full load and it was all over.

They invaded my town before I knew any of that, though. People knew something was wrong, but they didn't know what. Daily deliveries weren't coming in, and other towns weren't answering their phones, that kind of thing. Before noon, people were either leaving town or hoarding supplies. I, meanwhile, was working at the local video store, watching the news for any information. The reporters knew something was happening in small rural towns across America, and maybe even the world, but they had no real word yet on what it was.

The only other employee that day was Courtney, the girl of my dreams. Only 5'4", barely over a hundred pounds, with long, wavy dark brown hair and a beautiful little body, I'd been in love with her for years but she just didn't seem to notice me. We were in high school together, then both got jobs here (her first, then me I admit), but we were never as close as I wanted us to be. I would smell her hair when I passed her, or gaze at her when she wasn't looking, but whenever we spoke, I just couldn't find the words. Today like all the others, she took the recent returns and put the movies back on the shelves. She was dressed in the same plain kind of t-shirt, jeans and sneakers that had always made her look like a tomboy, but couldn't do anything to hide her beauty.

The door banged open, but I just kept watching the TV, knowing Courtney could handle the customer. Then I heard the tapes she was holding crash to the floor, and I looked up. It was huge, maybe eight feet tall, slightly hunched but almost reaching the ceiling. Shaggy brown hair covered its body, and as I watched, it stepped slowly towards Courtney, near the front of the shop.

I froze, but my coworker didn't have that luxury. For every stomp the beast took forward, poor Courtney took a shaky step back. Her pale skin had gone even paler, and her big brown eyes were open wide with fear. The Sasquatch sniffed and growled as it advanced, apparently smelling her and running its eyes up and down her body. Taking one final step backwards, the girl I loved put her All-Stars down on one of the videos she dropped. Stumbling backward, she let out a yelp when she fell right on her cute, round ass.

Her hands beside her on the carpet, Courtney slowly began to raise herself to a seated position when she realized the massive form standing atop her. It had walked right up to her, its feet on either side of her prone legs. Gradually raising her glance, Courtney suddenly froze, staring straight ahead somewhere around the creature's hairy thighs. Her beautiful face froze in shock as she seemed to notice something blocked from my view. "Alex..." she whispered to me, without taking her eyes from what they'd found. Trembling, I reminded myself of my love for this girl and took a few jittery steps forward, slowly approaching the two.

I was still a good ten feet away when I caught a glimpse at what had Courtney's attention. There, protruding from thick brown hair and hanging low between the creature's legs was the largest penis I had ever seen. It was a dark brown, several inches thick and over a foot long, yet it still drooped in a flaccid state. As Courtney and I watched, however, the giant organ slowly came to life, throbbing and growing. This brought a slight gasp from Courtney and she grew increasingly uncomfortable by the moment, still seated with an unfortunate view at the exact height of the beast's swelling genitals.

"Alex, p-please... " Courtney whispered, but as I took one last step forward, the Sasquatch finally regarded me as a threat. Turning its head towards me, the monster let out a roar so loud I could feel the ground shake beneath my feet. I instantly froze in place, and after a few horrifying seconds, the beast disregarded me and turned its attention back to the girl I loved and its own increasingly engorged shaft.

Cringing during the monstrous roar, Courtney opened her eyes once again to find the swollen appendage growing inch by inch, still curving downward at her trembling breasts but slowly rising towards her face as it became more and more erect. Knowing I had halted my advance, Courtney pleaded "Please... Alex... h-help me!" It broke my heart, but I was just as terrified as she was.

Startled, I stupidly whispered back "W-what should I do?"

Still staring at the nearly erect cock, trying not to provoke the monster towering above her, Courtney urgently whispered "I don't know... Yell, raise your arms, do something!" she begged.

"Courtney, I..." but one glance from the massive beast and I went silent. I couldn't do it, the thing would tear me to pieces! Turning away from me again, the Sasquatch clearly knew it too. I was no match for it, and the female was its prize. Before Courtney's big brown eyes, the giant animal cock had reached its full massive length, and neither of us had been able to do a single thing to stop it. It had to be almost two feet long, as thick as my arm, covered in leathery brown skin and huge pulsing veins, and at full stiffness, the enormous shaft was aimed straight at Courtney's quivering lips, the fat head extending past the foreskin and ending just under her nose.

As she winced, the throbbing cock head oozed out a thick drop of clear fluid that ran down to the underside of the shaft. Though I couldn't bring myself to say it, Courtney's hot breath on the tip of its cock must have had a significant factor in getting the beast this excited. Reaching down with one giant arm, the Sasquatch wrapped a hand clear around the back of Courtney's head, and she lost it. "No! Please! Alex, do something! Help mmmMMMPH!" Right before my eyes, the creature had finally pushed forward, the gooey head of its brown cock spreading Courtney's lips wide and forcing its way inside her mouth.

"She should've kept her mouth shut" I absent-mindedly thought to myself. My heart sank as Courtney's eyes stared in disbelief down the enormous shaft, watching it slowly disappear inch by inch through her widely stretched lips. The love of my life was about to be face-fucked by a wild animal, and all I was doing was watching. Courtney slapped and pounded the monster's furry thighs, no longer caring about the beast's reaction, but we'd both waited too long. The thing had its cock inside her, and nothing could stop it from doing its job to her poor mouth and throat.

With no other option, Courtney closed both of her small hands around the leathery base of its shaft, each hand barely reaching halfway around the circumference, pushing back in a weak attempt to prevent any more meat from penetrating her mouth. We both knew that the Sasquatch had the advantage in strength, however, and her strategy gave her nothing more than something to hold onto while the beast used her mouth to get itself off.

As she weakly struggled against it, the inches of thick brown meat gradually pushed deeper into Courtney's mouth until her muffled groans became gurgling choking noises and the creature suddenly stopped. I had no delusions that it knew or cared that she could not breath, but the incredible thickness and stiffness of the cock made it impossible to fit down her throat. The fat brown head I had been staring at seconds ago must now have been pressed flat against the back of Courtney's mouth. The poor girl's jaws were stretched to the limit and her eyes were slowly rolling back in her head.

Realizing it had gone as deep as it could with only a third of its cock crammed into Courtney's mouth, the Sasquatch pulled back. She whimpered weakly, probably hoping it might be giving up, but it only pulled back to the head before ramming the shaft back in again. A defeated groan came from Courtney when she realized the savage face-fucking she was about to receive. The beast reached down with its other hand now as well, eclipsing my love's poor head in both fists until only her stretched mouth was visible. I watched the monster's hairy brown hips begin to thrust back and forth into my dream girl's face, and wet sounds began to fill the shop so loudly I had to cringe.

As it pumped her head in both hands, the Sasquatch grunted and growled. It had been waiting longer than I could imagine to cram this giant cock somewhere hot, wet and tight, and now it was finally releasing its pent-up aggression on this helpless female. It was claiming its rightful status as pack leader, the alpha male, right beside me, its defeated opponent, and it was enjoying every second of it. I think... I think it knew how I felt about her. Every time it looked down at Courtney's horrified face staring back up at it, the Sasquatch roared almost like a laugh and thrust harder, making her choke and gag.

So much massive brown cock was being rammed into Courtney's mouth, I feared for her life. Somehow she was managing to get quick breaths from time to time, but it was taking its toll. Her mouth overflowing with throbbing meat, she could not stop drool from pouring between her lips and down her chin, soaking her t-shirt over her jiggling tits. Since she no longer had time or energy to whimper, the only sounds were slurping, choking and the triumphant growls of the victorious Sasquatch.

It was crudely humping her face like a giant dog, pumping its hips forward faster and faster. Then I saw something briefly, then again, below the throbbing shaft. It was an enormous pair of swollen brown balls, each bigger than my fist, hanging low between the beast's hairy legs and swinging wildly on every thrust. From the sheer size of them, I was certain they would break Courtney's jaw if most of its cock did not keep her poor mouth at a distance.

But as I watched, the animal's bloated balls pulsed and throbbed, reminding me of something terrible. It must have been months, maybe years since this animal had cum. The load building up in that giant sack would drown my poor Courtney if I didn't act. Suddenly startled out of my fear, I rushed to their side.

With amazing speed, the Sasquatch's massive arm swooped out, slamming against my chest while its giant hand wrapped around half my arm. "Courtney... Courtney!" I shouted, but she was too preoccupied fighting for survival to acknowledge my existence. From this closer view, the Sasquatch's other hand nearly covered her entire head, leaving just her face barely visible as it fucked her drooling mouth. Looking down into Courtney's rolling eyes and writhing body, I almost suspected, just for a moment, that she was experiencing some kind of orgasm... but as I saw her choke and gag, I knew it must be her struggling to get through this alive.

Her drool covered almost half the throbbing shaft, making it shine and drip back and forth on every thrust, and her face and chest were soaked in clear fluid. During my brave heroic assault, the Sasquatch had not even missed a single thrust into my sweet love's mouth.

"Courtney..." I wept as I struggled hopelessly. The Sasquatch let out more roars that I would swear was laughter, as it now had its female prize in one hand, and its defeated challenger in the other. Both powerless to stop its massive cock and swollen balls from claiming victory.

Now that it had everything it wanted, the beast's thrusts grew harder, its roars grew louder and I could see its bloated brown shaft and balls start to quiver erratically. It was preparing to cum in Courtney's mouth, and all my struggling and screaming couldn't stop it. To my horror, it clenched poor Courtney's head tight, rammed its cock as far in as it could go, and threw its head back with a roar that shook the walls around us.

"Courtney, NO!" I screamed under the deafening roar, tears streaming down my face, as I saw her eyes, cheeks and neck bulge. The roar continued, and the giant brown balls swelled and constricted, swelled and constricted, the giant gooey shaft pulsing, and... was Courtney milking the cock with her hands? I was confused for only a moment before a thick, yellow, strong smelling cream burst from between Courtney's stretched lips and the spit-soaked shaft.

The load was even larger than I had imagined. It sprayed from her lips in a thick stream, pouring down the front of her body. Through it all, as much as she lost, I groaned as I saw my poor beloved Courtney clearly swallowing load after load, surely just trying not to drown. Her throat pumped and constricted, up and down, eyes rolling deliriously while the Sasquatch just kept roaring and cumming, soiling this beautiful girl's mouth and throat forever.

Finally, after shooting a constant stream of thick cum for what must have been ten seconds or more, the Sasquatch's roar came to an end and it released its grip on me. I collapsed to the ground in the aftermath of its violent orgasm. I no longer cared. It had won, and I had lost.

Hearing a long, wet slurp, I looked up to see half the monster's giant cock slip out of Courtney's catatonic mouth. It took several seconds for inch after inch to finally pull from her lips before the head popped out, pouring spit and cum both from its tip and Courtney's gaping mouth. Still, even now, she stared at it, exhausted and spent.

The sweet poor girl was a mess. From her nose to her jeans, she was covered in thick layers of clear fluid and gooey cream. It was no longer possible to tell how much was her saliva and how much was Sasquatch semen. Her mouth hung open, drool running freely from her swollen lips. Still, she stared with a blank expression at the giant log of wet meat that had violated her, now hanging semi-flaccid as the creature seemed to be pondering what to do next.

Killing us seemed the most likely, now that it had gotten what it wanted. It had emptied its bloated balls into the girl of my dreams, and now maybe it was hungry instead of horny. But I was not just going to wait for this animal to decide. As the Sasquatch lost interest and began to turn away, I rose on shaky legs and pulled my traumatized crush with me, stumbling toward the back of the shop.

Unfortunately, I realized that despite its post-orgasmic stupor, the Sasquatch still had every physical advantage. Our movement had regained its curiosity, and it turned back around to stomp after us. It still had the instinctual urge to chase its prey. Looking back to see the brown haired monster closing in on us, I sobbed "No... no!" and stumbled more quickly.

Sadly, we both knew we weren't going to reach the back office before that thing got its hands on us. Thinking quickly, I used the last of my strength to jump over the counter and started pulling Courtney across by the arms. The Sasquatch was too big to climb over. If we just got out of reach, maybe it would lose interest.

Panicking, I pulled desperately and got Courtney's top half over, but as her feet left the floor and I began to drag her to safety with me, we both froze with fear when the Sasquatch closed a massive hand around her ankle. Staring into her eyes from only inches away, I could see the look of horror on her face as Courtney realized that our last chance for escape had backfired on us. In our rush to get away, I had instead presented the Sasquatch with her round and completely undefended ass.

The Sasquatch now reached down and grabbed her other ankle, holding one leg in each hand and with a sick curiosity, it slowly started spreading her legs wide. Startled and frightened, Courtney took one look back and the expression of terror on her face grew when she saw the same thing I had noticed with a shiver. This hunter enjoyed the chase. The Sasquatch was fully hard again.

Sobbing with frustration, Courtney squirmed and twisted, trying desperately for one last chance to slip from the Sasquatch's grasp and escape behind the counter. Reacting to her struggles, the animal reached out for a better grip to pull her back, and closed one enormous hand around the waistband of her jeans. Before I could warn her, I heard the ripping of cloth, and suddenly the Sasquatch had torn Courtney's jeans off and threw them aside in one quick move. Her lower body was now completely naked.

Something dropped down beside me, and in one more moment of shame, I had to look and confirm my suspicions that Courtney wore only a thong under her blue jeans. That bright pink thong was now discarded on the floor beside me. The Sasquatch had no interest in them. He had the real prize now, right in front of him.

Returning its hand to Courtney's other ankle, proving that having one leg free had not helped her at all, the beast simply resumed spreading her legs wide apart, now growling deeply as it saw what it wanted. "No... NO! Alex, don't let this happen! Don't let it fuck me!" Courtney sobbed, truly terrified.

Looking up from my cowering position on the floor, I saw the terror in this sweet girl's freshly fucked face. Behind her, through the display glass I could see the giant Sasquatch's primed and ready two foot cock lined up with its fully exposed target. Once again, I saw its giant brown balls slightly pumping in anticipation, sending a visible throb up the shaft each time they constricted. Ooze dripped down the eager shaft while the Sasquatch savored its conquest.

"Please, Alex... p-please, don't let it... NO! Nno-nonononnnNNNNNGH!" Courtney threw her head back and groaned helplessly. I whimpered pathetically, realizing what had just happened. The tennis-ball sized head of the Sasquatch's cock pushed aggressively against her slick tight pussy until it spread the lips wide, forcing its way in. As my dream girl contorted her body in a hopeless struggle, I watched this filthy animal take the one thing in the world I had always wanted. I'd loved her for years, never getting close, and now this monster was brutally plowing it right in front of me.

"NNGH... No please... NNGH... stop... NNGH... N-n.... NNNGH!" Courtney grunted in pain. As before, the Sasquatch had to ease its way inside my sweet, tight Courtney, and so it pushed forward slowly, forcing its giant cock in about one inch per thrust. Ignoring the hairy beast enjoying itself behind her, I watched the poor girl's previously beautiful face, now dripping with saliva and thick yellow sperm, her facial expression twisting and cringing with every movement this giant animal made.

Now that it had what it wanted, the Sasquatch moved its grip from her ankles to her thighs. Each of the monster's thick, hairy hands wrapped almost clear around Courtney's smooth thighs, the exact flesh I had always fantasized about now just handles to help this animal fuck her. Back to my view from the floor, peeking shamelessly through its legs, I saw it push with a low growl and come to a stop with almost half its giant cock crammed inside the love of my life.

12