Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 04

Story Info
Conclusion.
8.6k words
4.3
89.7k
25
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was liking Zoey less and less. The sociopathic way she would sacrifice another girl to get past a Big Foot safely was horrible, but... I'd just gone along with it. What could I do? She literally had me by the balls the whole time, squeezing a little harder any time I started to argue. She knew how to manipulate people, both guys and girls.

Once again she led the way as Becky the redhead, Debbie the cheerleader and I followed obediently. Watching the goth girl ahead of me sway her ass as she walked was sexier than I wanted to admit, but we were all a little horny after watching Maria suck off that giant Sasquatch.

Debbie and Becky still appeared to have maintained their innocence, though. While Zoey had fingered herself to the perverted sight of a demented Maria slurping and sucking two feet of meat, and I had eventually cum (despite my best efforts) just from Zoey squeezing my balls too hard, Becky and Debbie had remained cowering in the back, never losing control of themselves as we had.

"There... that's the police station up ahead. We can sneak in the back. If we want to make it anywhere, we'll need guns." Zoey explained. "That didn't work out so well for the cops..." I started, but she ignored me.

We all followed her blindly. We were afraid of her, though we would never admit it. Sneaking in the back exit of the station, we slowly crept down a narrow hall. Zoey held up a hand and pointed to a door that said "Firearm Supply -- Do Not Enter!" and the door had even been left slightly open.

Quietly sneaking towards it, we had all gathered around the door as Zoey slowly opened it. Just on the other side, a huge brown Big Foot was forcing half of its foot and a half long cock down the throat of the police station's receptionist, Janet. Her dirty blond hair was a mess in its giant hands. I think this had been going on a while. She must have run in here for the guns, like us. She didn't quite make it.

The Sasquatch immediately turned toward us. It pulled back, its thick wet cock leaving Janet's widely stretched mouth with a long slurp followed by a popping sound and a groan from poor Janet. She collapsed on her face with her ass in the air, her pleated skirt still in place. The behemoth stomped toward us, and we ran.

We turned back towards the exit, only to see two more Big Foot had followed us inside. "The cell!" the goth chick yelled, and we saw the station's one holding cell in the room at the end of the hall, the door wide open.

Zoey made it in first, of course, and I helped Debbie inside with me. Looking back, our redhead Becky had stumbled just ten feet from the door. Glancing back, she saw the Sasquatch was right behind her. As she lifted herself back up, she looked toward us again just in time to see Zoey slam the cell door shut. It locked into place. "No! Wait!" Becky sobbed, running up to the bars.

"Too late, clumsy ginger." Zoey taunted. Becky gave her the saddest look before turning around to face the giant hairy animal she knew was standing behind her. She pressed her curvy body back against the bars as hard as she could, but she was on the outside, and we were on the inside. She whimpered quietly.

"Zoey, you bitch!" I yelled out, finally losing my temper with her. With a smirk, she brought one pale, fishnet covered leg up in a swift kick to my crotch. Her black vinyl combat boot landed right in my balls. I groaned in agony and collapsed to the cement cell floor.

We all turned back to see the Sasquatch close in on Becky. She whimpered and sobbed, and we all saw its thick brown foot and a half long cock was still shining wet from Janet's mouth. Becky gave a little shriek when the thing closed its giant left hand over her red haired head. We had interrupted its blow job. It wanted to finish what it had started in the gun room.

It simply pulled Becky's head toward it and slightly downward until she had to crouch down. The strength of these things was irresistible. She pushed both hands against its hairy brown thighs in a pointless effort of resistance. Her short denim miniskirt bunched up around her waist.

Zoey was as understanding as ever. "Oh come on Becky, all it wants is to finish the blow job it was getting. Just suck it off good, and the rest of us can get out of here."

"No! *sob* I don't want to, please, don't make me *Chhk*... *Chhhggkkk*!" as we all watched helplessly, the Sasquatch pushed Becky's head down on its drool covered cock until it forced its way between her lips. She began choking immediately. It bobbed her head up and down a few times, then started thrusting its hips.

We had protected this girl, she was one of us, and now we were all going to stand here and watch her get her cute freckled face fucked. Becky's only reply to this was to whimper around the cock in her mouth as it worked its way deeper down to her throat.

Slowly standing, cradling my sore, swollen balls, I muttered "Um... how are getting out, exactly? Do any of us have the keys?" I looked at the girls. "...shit." Zoey whispered. We had run in so quickly and scared, we never thought about how we would get out.

Just as we realized the depth of our troubles, stomping sounds approached and the other two Sasquatch lumbered into the room. They looked over at us, then they looked down at the redheaded prey one of them had already cornered and claimed. They circled around her.

Down the hall, I heard Janet grunt as at least one more Big Foot found her in the firearm supply room and penetrated some unknown part of her. If she still had her ass in the air like she did when we left her, it provided plenty of attractive options open to the Sasquatch.

Despite having one thick cock ramming her throat, Becky gave another little whimper as she realized she was now surrounded by three of the Big Foot. The one on the right reached down, grabbed a pale freckled thigh and lifted her lower half up. This raised the poor girl until she was bent at the waist. The first Sasquatch ignored it, never missing a single thrust into her tightly stretched throat.

Pulled to the right and bent over, I could now see half of her face, her cheek swelling obscenely around the tremendously thick cock filling her mouth, and those huge swinging tits still stuffed inside her pink T-shirt. The way they jiggled on every thrust, I wondered if they might eventually pop out the low cut neck line.

Reaching one giant hand under her miniskirt, the other on her waist, the new Big Foot made one quick movement, and with a startled gag from Becky, I saw it had ripped her cute panties off. The white fabric covered in pink hearts hung torn from her left thigh.

Its plan now obvious, the new Sasquatch held Becky's hips in both hands, lined itself up behind her, and as she whimpered and whined, the drooling head of its nearly two foot cock slowly slipped under her miniskirt and disappeared. Zoey was right. It was going to breed her.

Adjusting its hairy hips, the Big Foot moved its giant cock around until a deep moan came from deep in Becky's stuffed throat and I knew it had found its mark. Slowly pushing forward, the Sasquatch claimed her red haired pussy right before my jealous eyes.

Poor sweet Becky was now stuffed at both ends. More and more sounds were getting louder and louder now that both of their huge brown cocks were inside her. Every second, the slurping, moaning, whimpering and grunting noises got worse. Becky's hot freckled body was twisting and bending from the pressure, and her growing addiction to the hot meat filling her up inside.

The one last Sasquatch in the room watched closely from the left, and slowly pumped its massive cock in its hand. Clear fluid poured from the swollen head and the whole shaft throbbed in its hand. The one closest to this was Debbie, the little blond 18 year old cheerleader in pigtails. Her red and white uniform was bouncing slightly as she breathed in big heavy gasps.

I was worried about how closely and intently Debbie watched this animal jerk itself off. It was as if the steady back and forth motions had hypnotized her, and she got just a little closer to watch this giant cock grow more and more excited. Zoey was focused only on Becky getting double fucked.

As minutes passed, two more Sasquatch stomped into the room, circled around the redhead and started squeezing and stroking their own cocks as well. Then two more came in behind them and did the same. What was going on here? Were they just waiting their turn? Where were they all coming from? I shuddered as I realized we probably really were the only three normal people left in town.

Oh, no. Only two of us were left, now. I took my eyes off Debbie for just a few seconds when the other Sasquatch entered the room, and now she was on her knees, sucking the Big Foot's cock through the bars. The one that had to jerk itself off as it watched Becky get fucked. Well, it didn't have to jerk off any more.

It must have noticed the little cheerleader staring as it pumped its own cock in its hand, offered it to her by sliding its huge sticky cock between the bars, and she obviously eagerly accepted the offer. Her little blond pigtails bounced back and forth as she bobbed her head on it, sucking and slurping only a few feet away from Zoey and I.

I made a move towards Debbie to pull her away, but the Sasquatch saw me coming and reached one giant hand through the bars, closing it over her head. With its grip on her blond head, there was no way I was pulling her back. And really, from the way she was eagerly bobbing her head, sucking every inch she could get down her throat, I knew she had no interest in being saved.

One of her little white hands pumped and stroked the base of the giant throbbing shaft while her other tiny hand had slipped under her pleated cheerleading skirt to rub the soaked pussy that had started leaking a small clear puddle between her knees. She had escaped cheerleader practice out on the high school football field only to end up the same way as the rest of her squad, here in this cell.

So this was how it was going to end. Trapped in a cell, watching Becky stretched out at both ends while little blond Debbie the cheerleader sucked cock right beside us, and more and more Sasquatch lining up around the action, jerking their cocks and sticking them through the bars, invitingly. And without the keys, we would probably starve to death in here.

The very first Big Foot had been pumping Becky's throat for over ten minutes, now. She had been fully transformed, that was obvious, and the look on her face was as delirious as Maria's had been. Her hazel eyes fluttered and rolled. Her pink lips sucked and slurped willingly as the shaft stretched her throat. A steady stream of drool poured from her stretched lips and off her chin.

At her other end, the second Sasquatch was holding each of Becky's freckled thighs in one giant hand, lifting them up around its hips... as that very first one had done to my Courtney so long ago. Ramming its massive weight forward, it must have been forcing almost two feet of cock deep into her widely stretched red haired pussy, still concealed under her denim skirt. But the wet sounds and its huge balls slapping against her thighs made it very obvious what was happening underneath.

The Sasquatch buried in her mouth was grunting and growling, fucking her throat in a blur of brown hair, and with her bent at the waist and her throat straightened out, it was ramming all the way forward until its huge brown balls slapped into her drooling freckled chin.

Above all the sucking and slurping, the first of all these Big Foot growled louder and louder, pumping poor Becky's red haired head, her fiery hair swinging and twirling in every direction along with her flowing drool, until it suddenly gripped her head tightly in both hands, rammed forward and roared. What Janet had started, Becky finished.

Her freckled cheeks puffed out, her body twisted and writhed, and her little pale neck pumped and pumped as she swallowed the thick yellow load down. As always, it still burst from her stretched lips, spilling to the floor, but she sucked out every drop she could get, still being rammed deeper onto the cock by the other Sasquatch still pounding her stretched pussy.

Reminded of the other blow job going on right now, I glanced at the kneeling blond cheerleader, bobbing her head faster than ever. With the giant hairy hand on her head, she was swallowing just over half of the thick brown cock she had forced into her own mouth. The Big Foot was looking back and forth from Becky swallowing a load to the submissive blond cheerleader kneeling at its own feet.

As it finished depositing its load deep into Becky's belly, finally claiming the oral release it was denied when we interrupted it in the gun room, the big brown Sasquatch pulled back with a long wet slurp from Becky, then a wet pop as half its thick yellow load poured from her stretched loose mouth.

She collapsed forward, her ass held in the air by the Big Foot still pumping her pussy, and as her top half dangled, those big freckled tits I was focused on finally spilled out of her pink T-shirt's very low neck line. Her big red bra still held them in place, but they were just as amazing as I'd hoped.

Now that her mouth was free, still dripping yellow cream, Becky was moaning and groaning as she hung suspended only on the two foot cock fucking her. "UHhhh... *gulp* yes... *cough cough* YES... god, FUCK!" she was too far gone to scream anything very specific. She was an animal now, like them.

As soon as Becky's mouth was available, another masturbating Sasquatch stepped up to fill her vacant throat. It palmed her head, lifting her top half back to a horizontal position between them, and she looked up to see another giant throbbing brown cock pointed at her face, leaking clear fluid. "Yes... do it. Feed me." She pathetically begged before opening her messy mouth wide. It pushed in.

"What the fuck... no... not like this." Zoey whined. Looking around us, she knew the situation was hopeless as well as I did. "Debbie, you slut! How could you?!" She yelled in frustration at the slurping cheerleader beside us.

Debbie was in heaven. She sucked and moaned loud and hard with the giant hairy hand on her head guiding her efforts. Around her, and around the entire cell, nearly a dozen Sasquatch had filled the room, and... this was going to get bad. They were all jerking off their huge throbbing cocks, and they were all pointed straight at Zoey and I. I don't think Zoey realized that yet, distracted by Debbie and Becky.

Grunts and groans came from Debbie and I looked over again to see her poor head was clanging against the bars, trying to get more cock. The hand on her head still pulling, I hoped it wouldn't pull her face into the bars hard enough to knock her out. The Big Foot thought it was going to have to jerk itself off, but now it was using her hot teenaged throat to do the job instead. It wanted to go deep.

Just in time, the lucky Sasquatch that had convinced young Debbie to suck it off finally gave out the big triumphant roar, and held Debbie's little blond head still as it dumped its giant load into her mouth. She went oddly quiet, no longer moaning, and then loud, wet gulping sounds came from her throat. I think she'd been waiting a long time for this. She didn't want to miss a drop.

She gulped and gulped, and Zoey and I grew disturbed that such a tiny girl could swallow so much thick yellow spunk. She did better than any girl we'd seen so far. She was a cum eating machine. Only at the very end did a few streams of the hot cream slip out around her lips, before the grateful Sasquatch released her little blond head. She licked her lips and looked for the next one.

The Big Foot were way ahead of her there. They had lined up off to the left, and three more giant throbbing cocks were waiting their turn. "Yes... more." Debbie moaned, scooting over on her knees in front of the next in line, and quickly shoving the gooey head into her mouth with a moan. She'd be at it for hours, probably.

Finally, Becky's denim miniskirt had flipped up over her waist, and the real pounding her red haired pussy was getting could be seen. Her swollen pussy lips were stretched so wide, I never would have thought it would be possible. Her big freckled ass cheeks rippled slightly on every thrust, and a mixture of clear fluids poured down her thighs to the giant hairy hands gripping them below.

Before my eyes, the thrusts became faster and harder, pounding her poor ass mercilessly, sending loud slapping and gushing noises across the room. Grunting and growling, the giant hairy monster tensed up, and with one more roar, slammed all the way inside her gaping pussy and unloaded its giant pulsating balls.

It bucked forward a few more times as it came, mashing their crotches together while its balls pumped and pumped. Waves of thick yellow sperm poured out from between them, and finally it let her go. Her legs immediately failed her, and she just dangled from the cock in her throat until another Big Foot grabbed her waist in both hands and raised her ass high.

This one pushed a leaking foot long cock between her cheeks, but when she gurgled and groaned on the giant cock ramming her face, and the creature behind her pushed in very slowly, an inch at a time, I knew this one was punishing her in their usual way. It was forcing a foot of thick meat up her asshole. They had been chasing us all over town, and this was their reward, and her punishment.

They finally had her right where they wanted her, and they were going to enjoy every moment of it. Slowly, inch by inch, the Sasquatch forced its way up her ass, more and more and more all the way until its balls rested on her oozing pussy lips. More grunts and growls of laughter came from the crowd at this accomplishment. It immediately pulled back and started thrusting, to her whimpers.

I don't really know what set it off. Maybe taking poor Becky's freckled pale ass was a special treat to them, or maybe it was just a giant chain reaction. Suddenly, I heard something terrifying. Like the usual building roar, only multiplied by a dozen. Then I looked around at all the giant throbbing cocks pointed straight at Zoey and I, in the cell. With nowhere to go.

Thinking fast, with Zoey still staring at Becky's ass getting stuffed, I did what the goth chick herself would do. Save myself at the cost of someone else. I quickly snuck back behind Zoey, grabbed her hips, and pushed her out in front of me. "Hey! What the... fuck." She trailed off suddenly, finally noticing what was going on all around her. A moment too late.

The roars peaked, and the cum flew. Over a dozen giant throbbing cocks poking through the bars went off all at once. Big, thick ropes of the stuff, almost steaming, and splattering all over Zoey's black goth outfit, covering her literally from head to toe. "NO! I-UGH!" She spat, tasting what landed in her mouth.

"No! No! Get it out! Get it UGH!" She made the same mistake again, knowing she had tasted their seed and became infected, she panicked and yelled out, only resulting in another thick blast shooting even deeper into her mouth. Now she just quietly choked, gagged and cried. Ropes and ropes of thick yellow batter continued to splash across her hair, face, perky tits, arms, legs, skirt and everywhere else.

I would have felt sorry for her if she hadn't done similar things so many times before. Now she was getting her payback, all at once, from a dozen thick heavy monster cocks. A few last cocks were still shooting off, and she didn't even bother moving. She just stood there and took it, defeated and traumatized. I heard a thick smack as a particularly heavy shot hit her right on the nose. I almost laughed.

"I... I was supposed to be the one that got away..." she sniffed, thick yellow sperm dripping off every inch of her body. "I don't wanna... I don't wanna... uhhhmmm..." she trailed off, and I heard her start the inevitable licking. First around her lips, then she brought her hands up and licked those clean, then she began scooping it up from all over herself and shoving it into her mouth. Now she was the slut.