Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 05

Story Info
Epilogue: One Year Later
3.9k words
4.34
70.4k
27
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They keep us in cages. Huge cages made of twisted steel they mostly made with their big bare hands. They're not the sturdiest constructions, but they don't have to be. The girls don't even want to leave, and the guys, like me, are too submissive by now to try anything.

As many had thought, the girls are frequently pregnant, but when they occasionally give birth, it's a full Sasquatch that comes out, not some kind of hybrid. Their genes must be so dominant that no human traits can get in. It's practically a cloning method; they only use our women as incubators.

They keep us naked, of course. Between that and all the sex going on, all us guys walk around with boners all day, either stroking ourselves or begging the girls to let us have something. With what they're used to, they take one look down and laugh.

One time out of ten, maybe, a girl will go a day or two without a Big Foot pounding her to ecstasy, and out of desperation she'll let a guy inside her. Just a couple thrusts, a whimper, and it's over, but we live for that chance.

So the species just barely continues, with ten Sasquatch born for every one human. Still, it's in their best interest to let us live, so maybe when the two species come close to equal populations, they'll let us have more.

We crouch around fires within our cages, both to keep warm and cook the scraps of meat they throw us. My particular cage is in the old high school basketball court, with most others.

I see the girls I met sometimes, even Courtney, but she and Zoey are pregnant again right now so they're kept in a separate building. I was locked up with Becky once and begged her for a blow job for three days, but she just kept saying no and telling me I was too small.

Then, I'd swear just to be a bitch, she blew the first Sasquatch that walked by, right through the bars. Even glancing over at me, and giggling around the cock in her throat while I whimpered and jerked off. When it filled her mouth, she held me down and spit half the load into my mouth with a kiss. Then she kicked me in the balls and walked away as I groaned in agony. The transformation these girls had gone through was terrifying.

They'll let the girls out just to fuck them right in front of us. It goes on for hours at a time. The guys just watch and beat off, sometimes even cheering them on. Guys are now so completely defeated, they even yell out encouragement when it's their own wives and girlfriends getting fucked right in front of them.

They let us watch television, too, for the two or three channels still broadcasting. Once, a cute Asian reporter was yelling in some other language, then the camera panned over and zoomed in on dozens of short, thin Asian girls being fucked in the streets by huge white haired Yeti with fat gray cocks. Most of the girls were suspended in the air from the fucking.

Then the camera suddenly moved back and showed the reporter herself with a big white haired hand wrapped around her shiny black haired head, and a massive foot long gray cock pushing in and out of her stretched mouth. Clearly taken by surprise, the reporter still held her microphone up to her mouth, recording every sloppy slurping sound. Her Asian eyes were wide open in shock.

The camera man muttered a few things in what I think was Chinese, but kept recording for some reason. Some of the guys behind me were cheering. It had been a long time since we saw a girl get taken for the first time. The reporter stood there helplessly as the giant Yeti closed both hands over her head and fucked her mouth.

Drool started dripping from her chin, down onto her red blazer. The microphone recorded more slurps, louder and faster, and we could hear the Yeti grunting and growling.

"She's going to get it, man! She's about to get the full load!" One of the guys behind me yelled. There were cheers. We were all jerking off by then.

Sure enough, both the reporter and the camera man stood there helplessly for several minutes, letting this giant thing do what it wanted, shoving nearly its entire foot long fat gray cock down her stretched throat. With a roar, the Yeti held the Chinese reporter's head tight, and those huge gray balls jumped and pulsed, and the microphone recorded her every gulp. Thick yellow sperm flowed from her lips and we cheered.

She pulled back and collapsed to her hands and knees, coughing and spitting, muttering Chinese curse words at her camera man, from the sound of it. The Yeti squatted behind her, flipped up her red business skirt, grabbed her narrow ass and pushed inside. The camera was aimed right at her face, recording the cringe she made perfectly.

It pounded her relentlessly for a good ten minutes before we suddenly lost the broadcast. We were disappointed, but we knew how that was going to end. Similar scenes had played out across the world, and every time we ended up losing transmission eventually.

Then late one night, when everyone was asleep including the one Big Foot left to guard us, I heard a rattling sound from the back door. Startled, I look and saw a hot brunette dressed all in black, sneaking in. I motioned to her, and she crept over to me.

"My name is Cassandra. I'm with the resistance, my partner Tina is outside keeping watch. We're here to get you out." She whispered. "Where's the key?" I couldn't believe it. "It's right over there, by the guard!" I urgently groaned and pointed. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think there was anyone left. Some of the new people spoke about groups like this, but I thought they were just trying to give us hope.

Her big brown eyes turned the direction I was pointing, and she whispered "Holy shit." I grew concerned. "What? Haven't you ever seen one before?" She shook her head absent mindedly. "I... I've only heard stories... God damn, look at that cock!" she muttered.

Oh, no. "Wait! Please, don't look at it! Just grab the key and get us out of here!" but I don't even think she was paying attention any more. She wandered over to the creature like she was sleepwalking.

Our guard had exhausted himself on at least a dozen girls today. His foot long cock lay fat and spent along his hairy right thigh, with two giant brown balls recovering underneath. The uncut tennis ball sized head rested less than a foot from where the keys sat on a small table.

I could tell she was looking back and forth between the keys, and the massive cock right next to them. At least she was strong enough to feel conflicted. "Cassandra! Please, just get the keys!" I strained not to shout. "I... I know, I..." she trailed off.

She had reached the table. She had to make a decision. "I just... I just want to feel it, just for a second. Then we're getting out of here." She whispered back to me, and I groaned. Nobody just feels one.

Yet before I could say anything, she reached down, and closed her slim white hand around the thick brown shaft, just past the head. Even from the cage, I heard her moan lightly. The creature remained deep asleep.

"Okay, now just let it go and-" I started to whisper, but she cut me off, clearly distracted. "Oh God, it's so warm and thick... it's incredible." She mumbled. My heart sank as I watched her small hand start stroking back and forth along the upper length of the shaft.

The next few seconds I just watched as she crouched down a little, moaned slightly, and began pumping her arm back and forth, increasing her grip as she jerked off half the giant shaft. It began to swell.

"Oh yeah, it gets even bigger... fuck." She whispered, now just obviously horny. The throbbing shaft slowly lifted itself up off the monster's thigh, to her delight. She jacked it up and down faster and harder, clearly interested in more than a feel now.

"Uhn! Look at the size of those balls!" she groaned as the rising shaft revealed the swollen sack to her infatuated brown eyes. Her other hand reached down and cupped just one giant brown ball. It was all she could fit in her curious hand.

"Cassandra please, stop now or-" I began to beg, but she finally spun her head around to acknowledge me. "Why? So I can tug on your little five inches? Hah! You seem to be doing that well enough on your own. How about you just jerk your little dick off while I play with this big beautiful cock? Yes, that sounds right..." she trailed off as her attention came back to the throbbing shaft growing well past a foot long in her hands.

She had moved both hands up to the shaft, and was jacking it straight up and down as hard and fast as she could. Half her diminutive body weight was going into the effort. The cock certainly seemed to appreciate it, but the beast itself was still completely asleep. It was so used to the attention, I doubt a hand job even felt unusual to it.

She was right about me. I'd started jerking off as soon as her hand made contact with its cock. It was like a natural reaction now, I didn't even realize I'd been doing it until she said something. I'd lost all hope, and now just stroked and whimpered as if I were watching her on the television, waiting for the inevitable conclusion.

Jerking the massive shaft off with all her strength, the hot brunette had finally pleased the cock of her dreams until the giant throbbing monster had reached its final length, about a foot and a half long. She just smiled at it and groaned in appreciation, and continued her stroking.

"Yes... Oh God, what a cock!" She marveled, her big brown eyes beaming at it with a big smile on her face. The giant cock stood straight up, pulsing and swelling until a thick drop of clear slime oozed out of the tip of the swollen head. She had begun licking her lips as she stared at it.

"Oh yeah... it smells so fucking good... I can't stop myself, I... Uhmmm" she mumbled incoherently, finally losing control completely as her big brown eyes rolled back, her mouth opened wide and she closed her thick red lips over the drooling brown uncut head of its cock.

Now it had really started. Our would-be savior moaned and drooled, bobbing her head lightly on the tip of the giant shaft while her hands stroked it madly below. She was now completely lost, and sucked off the sleeping Sasquatch like a starving whore.

At first, she just stroked it up into her mouth and sucked, probably trying to milk out every last drop of its thick gooey precum, but over time she began bobbing her head along inch after inch, sucking and slurping the whole way. It was becoming a real blow job. It had been years since I'd had one.

Watching her tight ass bounce as she crouched in front of the sleeping beast and bobbed her head, I whimpered and shot my load through the bars. But hearing the beautiful brunette slurp and watching her continue sucking more and more thick Sasquatch cock into her throat had me hard again in seconds. I started stroking again, and her hands continued the same effort on her chosen cock.

She moaned and sucked, her wavy brown hair swinging back and forth. She had worked her mouth halfway down the giant shaft, covering it in spit which her hands then used for lubrication to stroke the bottom half of the cock. Below, those big brown balls swelled and pulsed menacingly.

I couldn't believe it. Here was one of the last sane women in the country, and by choice, simply looking at my dick and its cock, she was stroking and sucking this animal off. She was completely transformed, with no effort at all made by the sleeping Sasquatch.

She had begun choking herself, trying to cram over a foot of cock into her mouth. Still, the sight, smell, taste and feel of the thick hot shaft compelled her to try again and again on every downward thrust of her head. "*Slurrrp*... *Ghk!*... *Slurrrrp*... *Ghkhk!*" She was determined.

"Do it, Cassandra, suck it off, baby... suck its cock, make it cum!" I groaned pathetically, just thrilled with the conversion of one of the last unturned women in the world. She moaned and slurped in agreement.

Maybe she would have gotten the whole thing down her throat, but all of her combined efforts finally paid off, and as she slurped, stroked and gagged, those balls suddenly pumped and constricted, she groaned with a foot of cock in her mouth, and that thick hot yellow batter poured from her lips. I saw her neck pump the gooey mess down as she swallowed and swallowed.

The Big Foot merely grunted quietly, and awoke to see a beautiful brunette staring up at it, half of its cock buried in her mouth, gulping and gulping. This was nothing new to the Sasquatch. It just stared down at her, letting her finish.

After gulping down every drop she could manage, the newly transformed Cassandra pulled her head back with one long slurp, her beautiful face a dripping mess. "P-please... *gulp* Please... fuck me." She begged it.

Standing, the Sasquatch silently spun her around, bent her over the table, ripped down her tight black pants, closed its huge hands around her hips and pushed into her right there in front of me. "OH yeah... oh fuck yeah!" She exclaimed in ecstasy.

I slowly realized that I was no longer the only one awake. The sounds and smell of sex had woken about half of us up, and several other Sasquatch had entered the room. One by one, they reached into the cell and pulled out the girls of their choice. A cute blond and a curvy Hispanic woman were grabbed by the wrists and dragged out, naked. I recognized the Latina as Maria, but said nothing.

They knew the procedure, and were all very eager to get started. As Cassandra slid off the table and landed on her hands and knees on the floor (without the Big Foot pounding her missing a thrust) the other girls were lined up beside her, shoulder to shoulder. They each held their eager asses high in the air, and the two new Sasquatch grabbed their waists tight and pushed in. The girls groaned and sighed.

"Cassie...? Cassie, what's taking so long?" A girly whisper suddenly asked. I looked and saw a girl with light brown hair in little pigtails slipping through the back door Cassandra had used. She was short and thin, barely five feet tall and probably under a hundred pounds. All dressed in black, just like our failed savior.

"Oh no... Oh Cassie, no!" She sobbed, laying eyes on her friend, now on the floor on all fours, lined up with two other girls, with three random Sasquatch behind them, thrusting away like primal beasts.

"Yes Tina... I gave in... and now so will you. You're going to end up on your hands and knees, right here beside us. And you'll love it." Her partner grunted out between thrusts, with a smile.

Tina turned to leave, but saw a large black haired Sasquatch duck its head under the door behind her as it entered. Several of the girls groaned the moment they saw it step into the room. Tina slowly stepped back in terror, before her eyes slowly drifted down to the largest pitch black cock of them all, slowly rising as she stared.

"Ooo yeah Tina, look at that thing. Have you ever seen anything like it? The smell must be overpowering..." The hot brunette taunted. "No, Cassie, this isn't right, they... they killed our husbands, and..." Tina trailed off, losing her train of thought as the Big Foot leader took a step toward her. This time she didn't step back. The monster cock had risen until the half swollen head was at the height of her cute little tits.

"Our wimp husbands never should have tried to stop them. Fuck, his little dick was so small... if this huge cock keeps fucking me, I won't even remember his name!" Cassie blurted out. Once again, the speed and depth of the transformation shocked me. Once the hormones start flowing, nothing in the world matters except your next orgasm.

Tina was no longer responding. She just stared at the throbbing black cock head in front of her face, now just under her chin, almost fully erect, watching the swollen head slowly push out of the heavy foreskin, dripping with clear gooey precum. She was hypnotized. "That's right Tina, look at it... smell it... now take it in your mouth." Cassie instructed.

With a weak groan, Tina opened her mouth, ducked her head down, and took the fat gooey black head inside. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked on the head, pulling out the thick precum like this monster cock was a giant straw to its massive balls. She quietly gulped down the clear fluid.

Tina's small hands came up to wrap around the shaft as she slowly pushed her head down past the leathery foreskin. The cute girl was beginning to bob her head. "Suck it Tina... suck its cock... oh yeah, FUCK!" Cassie shouted, cumming hard.

Now almost everyone was awake, and the day was starting as usual, except for our new guests. The appearance by their leader was another special treat, at least for the ladies. Cell doors opened, the men cowered and the women volunteered. Several more blonds and brunettes and one redhead I knew even from behind as Becky were taken, lined up on the floor and fucked.

A few extra Sasquatch could not find girls or didn't bother looking, and so stepped in front and crudely pushed their giant erections into the open mouths of girls who were already getting fucked.

Right in front of me, one of the new Sasquatch stepped in front of Maria, who they seemed to know was special because of her very rare ability to take well over a foot of cock down her throat. And she loved it. Looking up at the growing 18 inch cock before her face, she muttered "Si, por favor... put it in my mouth!" before the fat wet head pushed inside and limited her to moans and slurps.

Cassie screamed and I heard the first roar of the day. More and more yellow batter poured from her stretched pussy and onto the floor. With the usual slurp, the beast pulled out and walked off, but Cassie's ass kept humping back and forth in the air, apparently not yet aware it was empty. Seconds later, of course, a new Sasquatch replaced it, and she went back to groaning and cursing happily.

Hearing a choke, I turned and saw Tina was making great progress taking the two foot pitch black cock. Even from a standing position, she bobbed her head deliriously, her cute light brown pigtails shaking back and forth, and her hands squeezed and stroked the shaft.

She couldn't take much more than a few inches past the head, and her poor lips and jaws were stretched to the maximum, but she made up for it in effort. Her drool ran half way down the shaft, making it shine. Once her excessive saliva made it down to her busy hands, her jerking it off made loud wet noises.

It had been so long since we'd had any new girls, I think the leader was really into this one. It closed a huge black hand over her tiny little head, and she whimpered helplessly. I think her head being eclipsed by its hand turned her on.

The leader began thrusting up into her mouth, still only getting the top quarter of its length through her lips. Its bloated black balls began to swing, and I noticed they were already pumping. The poor new girl had no idea what she was in for.

"They cum like a fire hose, Tina! You'll love it! Gulp it down!" Cassie yelled in support. Tina whimpered and slurped, getting her face fucked while standing up. Even just the first six inches of this massive black cock barely fit in her mouth, and thrust fast and hard in and out of her stretched lips.

Closing both hands around her head and slamming its cock into the back of her mouth, the Sasquatch leader grunted and growled. Tina's head was completely lost in its hands now, and I couldn't even see where the slurps and whimpers were coming from.

I felt bad for the girl, as always, but she never should have closed her lips over this thing. It slammed its hips forward as far as it could, and roared. Tina held the shaft tight and choked, and choked, and choked. It was force-feeding her half a gallon of hot thick yellow cum.

The yellow batter poured from underneath its giant black hands, spilling all down the front of poor Tina's black leather jacket and pants. Still she choked and gulped loudly, until the giant beast released her and pulled back. There was a popping sound and she coughed and hacked up gobs of sperm.

12