Sassie, My Teenage Bride

Story Info
Young woman, old man. and a fire ring
7.3k words
4.13
44.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat by my fire ring with a simple fire burning on this cool November day. My fire ring was hidden by bushes from the street twenty five feet away in two directions and privacy fence on the third side. The south side was open to my front yard. Most people didn't even know it was there if they didn't go out at night. Like most evenings, I burnt a fire just to fulfill the tradition of the fall hunting and camping trips I use to make. Now I am disabled and unable to walk through the woods anymore, it hurt not being able to do those things. I now sat here inside the city limits, by a fire and dreamed of the bygone days.

She ask if she could set by my fire, I wasn't about to turn her away. My wife was gone, do to cancer. I was lonely and my friends and family had failed me. I never had company; no one had been to see me in over six months.

"Yes, I would welcome the company." I said.

She sat in one of the other lawn chairs I had out, just waiting on someone to park their butt in them. She was blonde, about five feet, four inches. She weight maybe one hundred thirty pounds, thick but not overweight. Her large breast pushed up and out of the deep V neck collared tee she was wearing. Her denim jacket tailored to her slim flat belly; the faded jeans she wore were skintight and showed her lower curves, the wide hips and thick thighs right down into her boots. The over the knee leather boots with the spiked heels added to her sexiness.

"I'm Sassie." She said.

"Joe," I said, "Before you get comfortable. I have to ask, "How old are you?"

"Settle old man, I am eighteen, my dad and I just moved in down the street. I was out for a walk and seen your fire. I miss my friends; we use to burn a fire every night after school till it got to cold. I hope you don't mind the company?" She asks.

"No, I don't, I am alone here, someone to talk with would be good. You are welcome here anytime I am burning wood." I said.

"Thanks, I haven't seen many other people my age around here." Sassie said.

"Most of them work and drive now. I couldn't tell you just how many older teens there are around here." I said.

"Joe, what do you do?" She asks.

"I am disabled with bipolar disorder, partially blind. I write short stories, and novels. I've had a few stories published but still working on the novel to sell." I said.

"Wow, a writer, could I read some of your stuff" She asks.

"Do you have "Word"?" I ask.

"Yes" She said.

"I will load a flash drive for you. I must tell you some of my stuff is erotic in natural." I said.

"That is good, something to remind me of you." She said.

"Me, an old man, why would you think of me?" I ask.

"Old man, I like my men mature, these boys have no idea what a girl wants." She said.

"Your right there, but I remember those days, we have to learn the hard way." I said.

She smiled and poked at the fire with a stick then she added several more pieces of wood. I sat there watching her in the firelight. If I was just thirty years younger, I would have her. I shook my head clearing those thoughts away. Hell, I had daughters ten years older than her. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. The fire reflecting off her golden hair making it look reddish. We talked and kept the fire going for another three hours that night. I didn't watch TV so that was no problem.

The next day I loaded a couple of dozen stories onto a flash drive for Sassie. I done my house and yard work for the day, about four in the afternoon I went out and started a fire. If this kept up I would have to find some more firewood. Just after dark, Sassie showed up.

"What's your father think of you staying out after dark?" I ask.

"He works second shift, he leaves at four, I have chores to do then I am free till bedtime. I choose to come here rather than sit in front of the TV and veg, you are far more interesting." She said.

Tonight since it was still in the fifties, she was wearing the jacket and what looked to be nothing but a bra under it. She had on different jeans and the same boots. She wore a blue bandana over her hair.

"Where are you from?" I ask.

"A place you probably never hear of." She said.

"Try me, I have been around." I said.

"Williams Center, Ohio" She said.

I choked on my drink, "I know Williams Center. I grew up half way between Sherwood and Ney, about a mile west of the high school. What is your last name?" I ask.

"Frost" She said.

'You're Elias Frost's daughter?" I ask.

"No, his granddaughter" She said, "You know my grandfather?"

"Yeah, we went to school together. I haven't seen him since. I didn't get along with my classmates. Don't let that stop you from coming over. I have changed some since then. I also know your great uncle, Gray." I said.

"Yeah, I don't know him to well. He and grandpa had a fight many years ago and they don't talk to each other." She said.

The fire was dying out when we finished up reminiscing about our hometown area. It was almost midnight, so I used a solar-powered LED flood light and walked her home. Walking beside her was erotic this time of night, the clack of her heels and her giggling was enough to send a man over the edge. I stopped, letting her walk out into the beam of the light. Her body was pear shaped from the rear, large thirty-six DD chest, slim waist and hips at thirty-eight to forty with thick thighs poured into those jeans. Her small feet set the shape off nicely. At the door, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Good night, I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, dear" I said. I watched her go into the house and walked back home.

This became my routine over the next few months. We had a mild winter again that year, the nightly fires were nice, I got out and she had something to do. We burned the wood I had and was well into the next load I had bought. We had started going for walks around the neighborhood for an hour every evening. We walked and talked. Through the winter into spring, I walked with this young woman. Watching her tone up, the little extra weight coming off her body, the way her jeans loosened. She switched to shorts and tights in late March as the weather started warming. Shit, I was finding reasons to stop and watch her walk or to stop and kneel so I could study her for a few seconds. After a night at the fire, she said she had to leave. I got up to walk her home, finally the evening came. I walked her to her door, she leaned in to kiss me goodnight. I turned my cheek to her; she pulled my face back to hers. She kissed me on the mouth, after a few minutes she backed away. "Joe, I think I love you." She said.

"I love you too, Sassie." I said smiling, she stood there watching me. I turned, "Sassie, think about this, we will talk some more tomorrow."

As I walked back home, I realized I had a problem, this girl was in love with me. Serious issue here, though I loved her too, this would be a big problem. Her folks, parents and grandparents would not like it. I know I wouldn't but how do I fix it. She is now nineteen, an adult. Her dad and I had met, I told him I would look out for her, I had by no means leaded her on. We would have to discuss this tomorrow evening. I returned and soaked the dying embers with water, gathered my stuff and put it away. I went into the house; it was one o'clock in the morning. I sat to write in my journal, I was lost in thought when someone started beating on the door. I looked at the clock, it was one fifteen. It could be one of two people, Sassie or her father.

It was Sassie; I held the door for her. She was carrying a bag, "I have come to stay." She announced.

"Sassie, I love you but not like that. Now listen before you react, I do love you that way too. But girl there is over thirty year's difference in our ages. I respect you too much to do this to you. I want you to know this, and consider what you are doing. I could die tomorrow, leaving you a widow. What will you do then? Marry the next man that comes along, I hope not. I want you to get out there and live. Go to college, meet guys your own age, settle down with one of them. I love you, but I won't do this to you, damn if you only knew what this means to me. I just can't ruin your life for my pleasure." I said.

"You don't think I have not thought about this. Thirty-three years and some months divide us, I don't care. We have spent the last six to seven months getting to know each other." She said.

"Sassie, just so you know, I am recording this. I want evidence of what I told you and how we both reacted. It is for your safety as well as mine."

"Yes, of course. Like I was saying, we have spent so much time together, more together than apart. There was no sex, you never hinted at it, but I could see the desire in your eyes. I felt that same desire for you. You never said a bad word to or against me. I could see your love for me, a love you never would admit too. Even now you deny it, something that is eating at your soul. Something you want more than life itself, but you refuse to disrespect me like that. That is why I love you. Your loyalty and respect for me, something I could never find in a guy my age. You know me, I am not like any woman my age, I am far beyond that. I love you, love me back like the man you are." She said.

"Sassie, it's not that simple." I started.

The knock at the door stopped me; I turned and opened the door. Sassie's father was standing there. "Tom, glad you finally showed up, come in we were just discussing what she wants to do. I just can't agree with her." I said.

"You can't. I thought this was your idea." He said.

"No, Sir, it was all hers, I didn't know anything about it till she showed up here this morning. Oh, I knew there were feelings and ideas, but I didn't know she was this serious." I said.

"Yes, Father, he has sent me home, but I refuse to go. He loves me enough to think I am wrong. He refuses to sleep with me, imagine that. An old man refusing a young woman sex, go figure. There are still a few gentlemen on the planet." Sassie said.

"Sassie" I said, "What are we going to do? I know you love me, I love you also, but that can't gap the years. What you want is just too much for both of us." I said.

"Sassie, your grandfather and grandmother are on their way here. He intends on punishing this man. It is obvious to me that he has done nothing wrong, except enjoy the company of my daughter. Yes, he may have feelings for you, but he is the gentlemen you know and has pushed them aside in favor of your future. This is not the man I thought I was coming to face; this is not the man your grandfather is coming to punish. This man has your best interest in mind; he is not after your body alone. To this arrangement I give my blessings," He said, "Sir, I offer you my daughter if you want her."

"Call me Joe," I said, "Tom, I can't do that to her."

"Put her through school, I know you can afford it, I have run a background check on you. Keep her happy; take her to your bed. I even approve your marriage, if that is to happen. I will deal with my father went he arrives. He will want to meet you." Tom said.

"Of course, I would request that she stay-at-home till we can arrange the wedding. I will do this the old way this time." I said.

"No, I live here now; I sleep in your bed. I will have it no other way." Sassie said.

"Fine, I will take you to my bed, but you will serve my needs in my bed." I said.

"I will serve your needs in our bed, my body is yours." She said.

"Joe, I will leave now, she is yours to deal with, she is no longer my problem as a daughter. She is still my daughter but your problem." Tom said.

I showed him out and thanked him. I closed the door and turned to Sassie.

"Strip, you want in my bed. Tonight I begin your training." I said sharply.

"Yes Sir" She said and removed her clothing.

"Go into the bathroom, you will find disposable razors under the sink. Shave everything but your head and eyebrows that means under arms, legs and your bush. I don't want to find a hair on your legs or between them. When you're done shaving and showering, wrap a towel around yourself and come out here. I will go through your clothes and find you an outfit to wear. Tomorrow we go shopping at the mall. You have a fine body, I want to see it.

You will let your hair grow; you may have it trimmed once in a while. I want it as long as it will grow. You will obey me, obey me and things will be good. I will not degrade you any, I promise. If I think it's degrading I will ask you first. You are about to see the side of me, you may not want to see. I burn with lust; few women can handle my lust. I want to train you to handle and control it. If you can I will see to it that you want for nothing. Also tomorrow we apply for a marriage license. As soon as we can we get a judge to marry us. I don't know of a preacher that will do it. Now go shave, shower then get back out here." I said.

She hurried into the bathroom. I opened her bag. There was not much to work with. I found a pair of black tights, a pair of cut-off denim shorts. A couple of halter tops. Some t-shirts and sweat shirts, and two pair of jeans. There were a pair of tennis shoes and three pairs of high heels. This girl didn't have much in clothing. She was in the bathroom for a half hour. When she came out, I told her to dress in the outfit I left on the couch. The shorts, tights and a t-shirt with the boots, she dressed. I ask her if she could drive, she said, "Yes." It was three in the morning. We headed to Wal-Mart, then Meijer and Target. I am going to buy her some new clothes.

"My car is in the driveway; let's go shopping." I said.

I guided her to the store; she tried on garment after garment till I had approved a cart full of clothes. I paid for the clothes and went to the next store after that, two more stores. It was ten am and the other stores were open. That day I spend almost three thousand dollars on clothes and shoes for Sassie.

Back at the house, she helped carry the stuff in, she cried, "I'm tired, let's go to bed and sleep."

"Girl, I am just getting started, did I tell you I'm bipolar and manic most of the time. I think some sex is due before sleep." I said.

"You will fuck my sleeping body." She said.

"No, you will be awake, that I promise you." I said.

"Are you serious? You want to have sex before going to sleep." Sassie said.

"Yes, just a quickly, get you off then myself, shouldn't take more than an hour for that." I said.

"An hour, I suppose I will do it, I gave myself to you. I will obey you." She said.

"Good, we will sleep afterwards then tomorrow we go get a license to wed." I said.

"How do you want me dressed?" She asks.

I dug through one of the bags. I pulled out a silk tank top and tossed it to her. "This will do for now. She stripped right there and put the top on. I kicked my boots off and stripped in front of her. She smiled at my body, it was in good shape. I walked an hour every day and worked with weights for thirty minutes a day. I had had some work done to remove the extra skin in some places. I took her hand and lead my young miss to the bed. I climbed onto the bed and lay down. She crawled up beside me; she kissed me long and hard. I ran my hands over her tight body. She felt damn good under my hands. I haven't touched one this young since my first wife, and she was a virgin then.

I felt her full ample firm breast. I squeezed them. I slid my hand down her belly and between her legs. I rubbed her clit slowly, she moaned. Sassie spread her legs as I stuck two fingers into her hot wet cunt. I felt it then shit, she was still virgin.

She broke the kiss, "Yes, it is still there, it is yours now." She said.

That changed things, this was not a hop and ride fuck now. This would be a round of lovemaking that she would never forget. I returned the kiss as I continued to rub her hard clit. I removed the silk top from her body. I rolled her on her back. I fingered her little nub harder now. I kissed my way down her sweet tasting neck, then around her neck to each shoulder. I kissed slowly down her chest to dark, hard tipped right nipple then back up to her chin. I trailed kisses down to her hard, darkened left nipple. I sucked that nipple hard, drawing it in and licking it. Sassie grabbed my head, "Oh fucking please."

I moved back to the pointy nipple, she screamed, "Oh hell, that feels good, don't stop."

My fingers were still rubbing her pink clit. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them. I pulled my fingers from her clit and stuck them in my mouth. The taste was fresh, sweet as virgin honey. I closed my eyes, holding that taste into my memory. I kissed my way to her freshly shaved crotch. I licked that hairless cunt as she screamed. No one had ever tasted her before; my tongue on her clit sent her into waves of pleasure. She screamed sounds of pleasure, no words for that. I stuck my tongue into her hot sweet box. She about flipped me off the bed when she launched her hips up for more. I moved between her legs, still licking that hot cunt. She was coming down, as I moved up and said, "This will hurt for a moment, then the pleasure will return."

I pushed my hard throbbing meat between her legs, she screamed, "Oh fuck, it is huge." I pushed deeper till she popped. She was right; at eleven and a half inches and eight inches around just behind the head it is large. I bottomed out in her, she is gasping for air. I pulled back till the bulbous head was just in her. I forced my rock hard shaft back in, I started pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. She is thrashing under me; she is in over her head with pleasure. Her eyes closed, she is squeezing her tits, pinching her own nipples. I fuck her hard, she comes again. She finishes and lays there while I pump her cunt.

"Damn, no one told me it was this good, I want more. Fuck me, old man." She cried.

I fucked her over and over. She came over and over. I finally pumped a load into her pussy, she roared as my cum filled her. I pulled out and laid back. She attacked my cock with her mouth. She scooped my cum from her cunt and licked it from her fingers. She sucked my cock clean. She cleaned her sloppy cunt and my hardening cock at the same time. She will be an easy one to train she was willing and wanting. I went to sleep with my cock in her mouth.

I woke later to a banging on the front door. I found Sassie asleep on my chest. I lifted her head and moved it to a pillow. I slid into my jeans in the living room and answered the door.

"Elias, it's been a while" I said.

"You bastard, where's my granddaughter?" He said.

"Right where she wants to be" I said.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" He shouted.

"Yeah, she joined me in my bed of her own freewill. Your son approved it and gives me his ok with it." I said.

He swung at me; I blocked the blow and sat him down. The front door was standing open and Sassie said, "Cops are here." She stood there in the hall in the top she had worn to bed.

"Girl, get dressed you're coming home with me and your Grandmother." John said.

"No, this is my man and home now, I am his." Sassie said as she slid into my arms. She leaned her back into me.

"Elias, I didn't plan this, in fact I fought it till I lost. Your son saw that, this girl left me no choice but to love her. I refused her till I couldn't find a reason not to love her. Despite the age, there is no other reason." I said.

Someone knocked on the door, Sassie moved to answer it.

I heard, "Is there a problem here?"

"No, my grandfather has settled down or he will be leaving shortly." She said.

Elias nodded his head, "I'm done here. Joe, it's been years, you have changed. You're not the wimp you were in school."

"I wasn't a wimp in school, I just seen things different from the rest of you." I said.

12