Sat On & Shocked

Story Info
Two women's erotic date turns kinky.
3.9k words
3.97
71.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was September in Brighton and the Summer and me were each trying to hang on to our former heat and brightness. But time for both of us was running out, clouds were creeping across the vivid blue sky and also across my dreams and expectations.

My summer affair was cooling, I was certain of it. And that was why I was in this restaurant with Claire. For weeks, while my girlfriend spent the day at work, I had been in the flat, fooling around on Gaydargirl, the lesbian website. I was chatting and flirting, the usual stuff, fantasy fucking if you have to be exact. And then Claire sent me a message.

We chatted. She was married, she said, but was keen to explore new sexual horizons. I'm bisexual and I've been there. So, I said, I could totally understand her feelings. Her husband was sympathetic, she said, and, no. this wasn't one of those "Cpl43sums". That's the sort of polite shit you start with on Gaydar, very English perhaps, as you both cautiously circle each other in print.

The chat got more explicit. Her profile had pics of her in very tight shorts. So I remarked, somewhat graphically, about just why I found these images so interesting. In return, she sent me more pics, this time of her in a thong bikini on a windswept, stony beach. We chatted for hours and by now we were e-mailing. As our words got more intimite so did her pictures. She professed that pubic mounds turned her on, and that she loved spying on the bulges in women's bikini bottoms. As proof of her obsession I was getting close-up shots of her naked body sent just minutes after she'd taken them. Then one morning, she included her phone number.

"Claire?"

(sexy laugh) "That you babe?"

"MMMMMmmmmm Hi!"

And so here we are in Boardwalk, a beachside bar and restaurant. Two women in their 30's lunching alongside other women in their 30's - mums out shopping, friends meeting, several out with some man, in groups - a typical crowd. And who would guess by looking at us that we were any different? Who would imagine that our joint aim was to get into each other's pants.

Even our clothes didn't set us apart. Both in the Autumn look of tweedy jackets, low-slung jeans, cropped tops and very pointy shoes. And if you'd listened to our conversation you'd have guessed that two old friends, who had been apart for a while, were catching up. Both a little breathless with the excitement of the meeting.

We chatted through the usual stuff that people, who've only spoken by mail, use to get to know each other personally. Claire was more intense than I had imagined, a little humourless but she laughed at my jokes, so that was OK.

But while our mouths moved, our eyes talked a different language. As I walked to the bar to order cocktails I could literally feel Claire's gaze, taking in my hair, my bum and my legs. As I walked back, she rested her chin on her hand and her eyes flashed up and down, as if mentally stripping me naked.

We played with our salads and absentmindedly drank some wine whilst wholeheartedly drinking in each other's sexuality. In the flesh, Claire was handsome rather than beautiful, her tits were small but she was bra-less under her top and seemingly oblivious to the occasional exposure of a nipple. But her arse was awesome. If I was honest, it was what really caught my attention in her first pics. It was firm and round, jutting out slightly and gripped by her 'sprayed-on' jeans. As she left the table to pee, I watched it sway across the room, as did one or two others in the room, because it was that impressive. Then she teasingly looked over her shoulder cooly catching my gaze with a grin. Her white thong crept above the waistband of her jeans, hinting at the pleasures below.

The tables were close so our spoken conversation was pretty conservative: men, films, TV and back history. But, after a quick look round, I mouthed the words "I really fancy you" and she mouthed back "I want to fuck you".

And then it was the moment. The waiter asked if we wanted coffee. I looked straight into her eyes.

"Well, what do you think? We could always have coffee at my place" I said innocently.

"What a good idea, I'd love to see your flat" she replied in a matter-of-fact way. And I felt that tingle in my cunt.

But later, after that disturbing afternoon, I though back to this moment. Was there something she'd read into my manner? Had I missed the clues in her apparently harmless chatter? Had she interpreted some secret sign in my lusting eyes?

However all seemed normal as we walked back to the flat. We were a little pissed and giggled but, even in tolerant Brighton, we kept our hands and our feelings to ourselves.

Then, as two elegant women, we were in the hall of the flat, me reaching into my handbag for the key. The door closed and we became randy kids. Our lips locked, our tongues entwined and our hands explored the places our minds had been occupied with over lunch.

I wanted Claire badly. I sucked on her tongue and my hands gripped her bum cheeks. I'd had dreamed of this arse and now it was mine to play with. My fingertips probed into her crack prising her cheeks apart. She ran her fingers through my hair and for a second tightened her hands around my throat drawing me closer to her hooligan tongue. I caught my breath and let go of her arse. My reaction seemed to snap her out of some revelry and she looked keenly into my eyes then kissed me again.

I wanted Claire naked. She was panting and for a second she pulled away from my lips. Then grinning she slid the palm of her hand down into my jeans. Low slung pants make entry so easy and in seconds her fingers had slid down under my knickers, and true to her promised obsession she grasped the fleshiness of my pubic mound and squeezed it.

She stared at me, licked her lips and then her fingers played with my bush, tugging it rather painfully and then her forefinger moved down between my cunt lips.

Claire had made it clear, this wasn't just a kiss and a feel, we were going to fuck. God, I wanted her naked.

"Let's fuck" I said.

Her fingers probed deeper. "Let's make it special babe" she said, "I think you'll like it if I make it special" And, then she slowly pulled a finger out and sucked on it.

"Oh yes, let's make it fucking special" I said, not having the faintest idea what she meant. But then this was the kind of impolite shit people say before they start just sighing and moaning.

I led Claire to the bedroom. To be honest I'd expected her to be a bit nervous, a bit naive, after all I imagined this to have been a new experience for her, if not the first time she'd ever had sex with a woman. But she seemed confident, enthusiastic, taking the lead in fact.

But that was great, and why not, she'd fucked men for years. I slipped off my top and my jeans, while she watched. Then her jeans dropped around her ankles and her top slipped off and we stood before each other.

Two women in their 30's in their expensive underwear on a Brighton afternoon. Her body was like her pics, tanned with muscled arms and thighs, statuesque you might say. She just wore a white cotton thong, it fitted close and outlined her cunt lips but in the bedroom mirror I also saw the reflection of her bare arse cheeks, big, jutting and tanned. Mine to grip, to lick, to explore, to bite - to thoroughly enjoy.

"I think your bum is fucking stunning" I said.

She smiled at me, "I know you do, babe". She gave me a quizzical look and said the words that haunted me later. " You're going to get to know my arse really well"

"Ohhh pleeeeease" I teased her. "Pleeeese Claire"

She smiled thinly. "OK" she said " lets get you naked".

She stepped forward staring at me unervingly. In my state, my bra and knickers were more than a hint of the aroused body underneath. Nothing subtle about me, my hard nipples thrust through the grey cotton and a wet patch spread between my thighs. I turned and she undid my bra. Her hands cupped my tits and her finger and thumb caressed the erect rubbery tips.

I can have my tits played with for hours and still beg for more. But Claire seemed distracted. Maybe she was unsure and maybe I would have to take control.

But then her fingers were on the waistband of my knickers. She was close to me and I could feel her nipples graze my naked back. I felt her breath on my neck but most of all I felt her fingers stretching the elastic.

She flattened the palms of her hands and slipped them inside the thin cotton. She massaged my bum cheeks, rubbing her hands over their plumpness and down into the crack, while pushing my knickers down. She grasped the flesh, squeezing it to a point where I reacted to the pain. Then I felt the warmth and relaxed. Suddenly, without warning she slapped my right cheek.

I actually cried out. I instantly felt stupid - this was love play after all. "Sorry" I said, "You surprised me"

She was massaging me again. My knickers were round my ankles. "But you did like it, didn't you" she whispered.

"Yes, of course" I replied. I can have my bum played with for hours and still beg for more. And she was good, squeezing, carressing and pulling gently at my crack.

"You really like this?" she said. And now it was a question.

"Of course Claire" I replied, a little puzzled again "I love it all really I do"

"Good" she said, sounding different. "Just close your eyes and stand there"

I did as she asked and she let go of my bum. I stood there naked wondering what was coming next. I'd played little games like this before and it usually ended with a vibrator being produced and my nerve endings being sensually teased until I almost passed out with pleasure.

I was getting sticky with my imagination when I felt Claire grasp my wrist. It was over in a seconds, my eyes burst open, I tried to move my arms but I couldn't - the handcuffs saw to that!

The shock of being restrained quickly dissolved into becoming very English about it.

"Claire!" I cried, and, once again, felt uncool as if I was overreacting.

"Easy babe" she whispered. "Lets have a little fun"

She pressed on my shoulders until I sunk onto my knees. Then she pushed me forward and downwards so that my arse stuck out. I was completely vulnerable in this position and whilst I was still angry at being tricked into the handcuffs, I was also quite excited by the sexiness of the situation.

She must have had the cuffs in her handbag. She'd actually come to lunch with them and there was me thinking she was a naive first-timer when it came to fucking women. I should have said something right then, and made it clear that all this submissive shit really wasn't my scene. But I didn't want to spoil things, I really fancied Claire and I wanted to have sex with her. So if this turned her on then I'd play along for a while. And that was my mistake.

I was totally naked and on my knees with my arms fastened behind my back. I was breaking into a sweat, but was it nervousness or expectancy? I sat up and looked at Claire.

"Well?" I said, trying to sound cool. "Shut up" she replied, now rather less than friendly. "Shut the fuck up and do what I say"

She had my knickers in her hand and she held them to her nose and sniffed them. But her eyes never left mine, she balled the cotton in her hand and reached out. One hand grabbed my mouth and forced it open and the other stuffed my damp knickers into my now dry throat.

I gasped, trying to cough out the thick cotton ball. Claire pushed my head down and then she slapped my arse. The powerful, stinging blow caught me completely by surprise, this wasn't play this was paralyzing.

"Just do what I say babe" she said coldly. "Or I'll beat the shit out of you"

She massaged my aching arse cheek, the pain was spreading and subsiding, becoming a not unpleasant sensual warmth.

"Ok?" she breathed. I hate pain, I really didn't want her to hit me again. I nodded furiously, speechless due to my knickers filling my mouth.

"Don't speak" Claire cautioned. "Just enjoy"

She moved her palm from my cheek and then I felt a fingertip at the top of my crack. She slowly ran her fingernail down the seam of my bum. Lovers have felt me there many times before but this was different, threatening even and I tensed, expecting the worst.

"Relax babe" she whispered. Her fingernail traced a little circle around my tightened arsehole. "You're really goiing to love this" Her finger stopped and then I felt her hand feel its way through my sweaty thighs until it grasped and enjoyed the plumpness of my pubic mound.

Her hand gave me one final squeeze and moved away. I waited, immobile with fear. Fuck, what had I got myself into? Was Claire some maniac? This was definitely the last time I met someone off a fucking dating site! Could I make it to my front door and escape? But, fuck, I was stark bollock naked and handcuffed! If I could get my fucking pants out of my mouth and scream...

Then her hand was back. "Mmmmm" she giggled, "I can smell your cunt". I realised she'd moved way...I could have escaped. I heard a spraying noise and smelled a perfumey chemical smell. I knew that smell, it was my lube.

And suddenly her finger was in my cunt. It just slipped in, sliding langorously on lube. Her other hand pushed my head down so that my arse was thrust out more and her face must have been just inches way away from it.

Then two slimy fingers were pumping me. Then three and, in spite of my nervousness, the old-fashioned fucking feelings were taking over. I couldn't stop it and my arse started jerking in rhythm with her thrusts.

Then, four fingers forced their way deep into my cunt. Oh, jesus christ, she was going to fist me!

A drunken pick-up from a bar had once tried this move on me and I'd never forgotten it. How did women find it a turn on? I thought she was going to fucking rip me apart and I stopped it right there and threw the pissed cow out.

But now Claire, my elegant, sophisticated friend was going to assault me and I couldn't do anthing about it. I tried to shout but the sound was baffled and it could have been a moan of pleasure.

Then, Claire surprised me again. Her fist didn't ball and ram me, instead I felt her thumb probe my arsehole. It pressed twice and slipped a tiny way in. My whole arse crack was soaked with lube and she found entry very easy. In an instant, my rectum sucked on her thumb and it sank sensually to the joint of her hand.

"Bit of a slut, aren't you" she giggled. "You're loving it aren't you...so how about this"

Her fingers slowly filled my cunt and her hand grazed my swollen clit. Then she began to pump me again. A spread of four fingers rasped my cunt skin while her thumb hung onto my arse hole. It was like no sensation I'd felt before. In fact, it was fucking amazing.

She slid in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out...and then.

And then, her fingers emerged with a fat, wet, squelching sound. My cunt was farting air and esctacy and I was on fire. But Claire wasn't satisfied. She pressed down and then she spun her thumb in my arse. This was an extraorinary sensation, deeply personal but animal-like and basically dirty.

I was gasping at the audacity of this when without warning her four fingers and then the palm of her hand molested my cunt vigorously.

Through my intense feelings, I suddenly realised Claire was in complete control. In her spooky way she was helping me come to terms with feelings I never dreamt I'd had.

Here was I, naked, on all fours, sweating freely, my slimy arse just spanked, and my slippery cunt lips thrust out to recieve her violent attentions. I looked back to see my lover's face, lost in ecstacy, her body glistening and her other hand thrust down her white thong, vigorously wanking her clit. All in all, I was totally alive with many new sensations, all stunning and I was loving it.

And then she spoilt it all.

At first, it seemed like we were done. She let me sink down on the floor and I lay there sexually replete, my hands still fastened behind me.

Claire was resting on her knees, gazing at me. "I've got something realllllly special for you, babe"

she said. "You like my arse, don't you?

I went to say yes, but my mouthful of soaking knickers made me speechless. In an instant, she had slipped her thong off. Her mound was fat and hairless and a tiny column of sweat trickled down into her cunt crack.

She moved over to me and pushed me onto my back. My arms were caught underneath and the position was frankly uncomfortable.

I looked up my sun-streaked ceiling, puzzled. But then, the light appeared to go out. My eyes focused and I realised I was looking up at Claire's arse hovering over me.

Oh fuck, I thought, she's going to shit on me. This would have usually been the last thing on my mind but my afternoon with Claire had changed my expectations.

But this was not to be. Instead her big arsecheeks descended and covered me. They split on contact and fitted either side of my face. I sensed and smelt her cunt lips as they enveloped my nose and mouth. For just minutes her hot fetid arse became my world but it felt like hours. I was choking, my nose contracted and my mouth full and I was feeling faint.

But then she sat forward and I was free. I sucked in air through my nose, breathing freely at last. Claire's hot red cunt swayed in front of me and her arsehole floated in and out of vision. At last, I could focus, the hole was dirty-pinky brown, darker than mine, and surrounded by dark brown hairs.

Her fingertips gripped her cheeks and pulled them further apart and then she was slowly sitting back on me again.

She was carefully targeting my nose with her arsehole. She wiggled back and forwards forcing the tip of my nose to brush the puckered flesh. Then, she sat back, and her hole was forced into my face. She shifted and I felt her damp lips rubbing against my sweating skin.

She moved backwards and forwards and the smell of fresh cum filled my nose. She was using my face to wank on and I wanted to scream. My first feelings of fear and disgust had returned and I wanted this horrid episode over and Claire out of my life.

I was trapped in her cunt-world, choking on my knickers and with my face slimy and stinking of cum. Then she performed the final act of establishing my submission. She leant forward, allowing me a gasp of oxygen, grapped my legs and hauled them back, fixing them under her armpits.

I lay there with her arsehole pressing down on my face, my legs in the air and my bum and cunt, stuck out stupidly and exposed for her to assault. I was becoming hysterical. I felt foolish, tricked, betrayed and totally humiliated. I'd allowed a woman into my life, shown her affection, and she had insulted me completely.

My body started to shudder and she shifted her arse slightly. But it was enough and in my fury I finally spat my knickers out.

"Leave me alone, you fucking cunt" I screamed "Just fuck off, I never want to see you again...please fuck offfffffffffff!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, I lay in the bath. However hard I washed I could still feel her on my face, smell her and taste her on my lips. I was alone and still shocked and slightly sick after those disturbing few hours.

She had leapt off me, looking, first, bemused then worried.

"What is it babe?" she gasped. I was lost for words, she wasn't surprised or embarrassed just puzzled. What kind of woman was she?

"Please get out of here" I snarled. Yes, I actually said please, what a sad polite little prat I am!

She was on her knees, her hair damp with sweat, her face flushed with sexual excitement, her nipples almost grotesque in their prominence. Her inflamed cunt lips sliced her mound, clearly betraying her totally aroused state.

"I don't understand" she said.

"Fuck off" was my only reply.

Minutes later, my handcuffs were off and she was slipping her thong on, the strap nestling between her beautiful but, to me, repulsive arse cheeks. As she dressed she told me she thought that sex-play was what I wanted, she reminded me of our sexy e-mails, then she told me what a turn on it was for her, then she told me that her husband loved it.

12