Sated Hunger

Story Info
Man meets exotic woman who will change him forever.
4.2k words
4.27
48.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks goes out to sabbathstorm for giving me the idea for this story, proofing and helping with the title!

*****

Paul entered the hotel bar around 10 pm, tired from a long day working the booth at the trade show. After a long week it was finally Saturday, and the New York show was over. He had one more night at the hotel, and would be flying back to Toronto the next day..

He walked to the bar and ordered a beer, then, after paying for it, found a table and sat down. The bar was about half full and he scanned the crowd as he drank. A lot of people partying it up after the close of the trade show, but no one he really had any desire to talk to. One of the guys that was at the booth next to him that day waved for him to join them, but he declined with a wave of his hand.

That was when she walked in the door. Half the men in the bar turned to watch as she made her way to the bar, and Paul was one of them. She was about five foot eight, with long straight black hair, porcelain skin and a body to die for. She was wearing a black, backless dress with a slit that ran from mid calf all the way up to the top of her thigh. She wasn't wearing stockings, and Paul caught a tantalizing glimpse of a long leg with every step she took.

She went straight to the bar, and ordered a glass of red wine. Then she turned and looked at the crowd, her eyes scanning the room closely. Paul watched her as she did, and soon their eyes locked. Paul thought of averting his gaze, but was captivated and held by her grey/blue eyes.

Then he noticed that she had picked up her wine and was walking towards him! Her medium sized breasts swayed under her dress as she walked, and he could tell that she was braless. Before he knew it, she was standing at his table, and he was looking up into those magnificent eyes. It was the sound of her voice, husky, but distinctly feminine, that drew his attention now.

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

"Ummm, no, please do." Paul stammered, hoping he didn't sound like an idiot.

The woman sat slowly, then took a moment to size him up. He looked to be about thirty was about five foot nine, probably around 160 pounds, short black hair and brown eyes. He looked to be in decent shape, and overall was attractive, although not overly attractive.

"My name is Sherri. Are you in town for the trade show?"

"Yes actually, I finished today, fly home tomorrow."

"Back to the wife and kids?"

"No, quite single and quite childless." Paul replied, laughing.

She smiled sensuously. "So a single guy all alone on his last night in the Big Apple. Have you had a chance to see the city?"

"No, not really, the show took up a lot of time, and I've been too tired to work up the effort. Plus, the early mornings really put a damper on things."

"What time is your flight tomorrow?"

"Not until three in the afternoon, I figured I might take a look around tomorrow before I head to the airport."

Sherri stood up and smiled. "You haven't seen New York unless you've seen it at night, come on, I'll give you the complete tour."

Paul, slightly shocked, finished his beer and stood. Sherri took his hand and led him from the bar, out into the cool October night. While she attempted to hail them a cab, he ran his gaze over her body slowly, and could see that the cool air had caused her nipples to harden under the thin material of her dress.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Ummm, sorry, didn't mean to stare, but yes I do."

She grinned, "Well, if you're a good boy, maybe I'll include more at the end of your tour."

Paul stood stunned as a cab arrived and she gently pulled him into the back with her. She told the driver where to go, and they sped off into the night. Over the next few hours Sherri showed him New York at night, the lights of the Empire State building, the crowds in Times Square, and all of the other touristy spots. At around three a.m. she told the cabbie to take them to Central Park, and when they arrived she paid him and they got out.

"My apartment is right on the other side of the park. Why don't we walk?"

"I thought Central Park was dangerous to walk in at night?" Paul replied nervously.

Sherri grinned. "Don't worry, if anything happens, I'll protect you. But I don't think anyone will protect you from me."

"I don't think that's something I want protection from."

"Good, because once we cross the park, it's time for the final part of the tour I promised you."

Paul grinned sheepishly, and Sherri put her hand behind his neck and pulled him to her, kissing him deeply. Paul felt his cock hardening as their bodies pressed together, and he wrapped his arms around her to pull her even closer. He could feel the hard points of her nipples digging into his chest through his shirt, and he grew even harder.

Sherri broke the kiss and licked her lips. Then she reached down a lightly traced the outline of his cock with a fingernail before cupping it in her hand through his pants.

"Mmmmm, hard and ready. I like that. Lets hurry."

She quickly took his hand and led him into the park before he could reply. She walked with confidence, without the least bit of fear, despite all of the bad things Paul had heard about Central Park late at night. Paul on the other hand, kept his eyes moving, looking out for danger, and although he thought he saw people in the shadows every now and then, they moved away at his and Sherri's approach. Before long, they exited the park on the other side.

"That's my building over there." Sherri said and pointed.

She led Paul across the street and up to the door of a brownstone. She took her keys from her purse and opened the door, letting them in. She led him up the stairs and opened the door to her apartment on the second floor. Once they were inside, she hung her purse on a rack beside the door.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Beer if you have any."

"I think I can manage that. Make yourself comfortable."

With that, she headed off towards the kitchen, and Paul made himself comfortable on the couch. She returned a minute later with a cold bottle of beer for him and a glass of red wine for herself. She sat down next to him on the couch and turned.

"So tell me about yourself Paul."

"What would you like to know?"

"Everything you want to tell."

So Paul told her. He told her about his job, life in Toronto, his small group of friends, his lack of a meaningful relationship, everything. Eventually he realized he must be rambling, and boring this beautiful creature.

"What about you? Anything you'd like to share about yourself?" he asked.

"Mmmmm.... maybe later." she said, and began lightly tracing her nails along his thigh.

Paul looked into her grey eyes as she started to lean into him. When they were closed they kissed, softly at first, then harder with an increased urgency. Sherri could feel her need rising and had to fight it back, it was too soon. When the kiss broke, Paul was the first to speak.

"I don't know what it is about you, but I think I could fall for you."

"You're special Paul, I realized that from the first moment I saw you, that's why I came to you at the bar. But I'm not like other women. If you want me, you will have to accept that."

"I think I could accept you no matter what the circumstance Sherri."

She stood, and took him by the hand. "Come with me, lover."

He rose from the couch and led him towards the back of the apartment. There, a set of stairs led upward.

"This is your last chance to back out Paul, you can leave now, or you can come up these stairs with me. If you do, your life will never be the same, and I can't promise that you'll like it."

Paul was slightly confused, there was a darker tone to her voice. He looked into her eyes, seeking more information, but knew he wouldn't get it unless he went with her. He knew that there was no way he could leave now, and without saying a word, started up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs there was a small sitting room, with a sofa and a chair. Sherri directed him to take a seat.

"I need to get some things ready, so you sit there and I'll be back in a minute to get you."

Paul sat and Sherri left the room through the only door. What she had said downstairs was continuously running through his head. What had she meant by this changing his life? And the part about not liking it? Is she really a guy? No way, that's just not possible. The thought however, stayed with him until she returned.

He had hoped she'd come back wearing something slinky and revealing, but she was still clad in the same dress as when she left. She motioned him to the door, and he got up and went to her. She kissed him deeply and then looked into his eyes.

"Once we go through this door, you must do whatever I tell you. Without question. I don't usually do this, but I'm going to give you one last chance to go back down those stairs. You need to agree to submit to my whims, and fulfill my desires. Make your choice."

"I'm staying. And I will do whatever you say. I want to fulfill your desires."

She smiled and opened the door. She led him through into a room filled with candles. It was the only light, and it took Paul a few seconds to adjust to the change in light. The room was large, and took him a moment or two to completely take in.

At one end, farthest away from him, was a giant king sized bed with red satin sheets. About 3 or four feet from the base sat a big, old style bath tub. There was a rail just before that, and he could see a set of heavy curtains pushed up against one wall that would divide the room when drawn.

At the end of the room closer to him were more unusual items. The centrepiece was a big X shaped cross, called a St. Andrews. There were straps on it, obviously meant to hold someone to it. Next to the cross were a variety of toys, from floggers and paddles, to vibrators and dildos. Paul started to get a little nervous.

"Ahhh, I'm not really into being hurt." he stated.

"Shhhh, remember, you agreed to do whatever I said. Besides, I have no interest in hurting you. Those are only there for people I feel would enjoy them, and want to feel them."

Paul nodded, still a bit unsure. He took a few steps further into the room, and when he turned, saw that Sherri had closed the door and locked it, and was putting the key into the drawer of a table. He stood there, unsure of what to do, watching her.

"It's time to begin Paul, take off your clothes."

Paul began to say something, then thought better of it, he did agree to this, and began to strip. Within a few moments, he was standing before her, naked and blushing. She walked around him in a slow circle, inspecting him, and he found the experience to be quite unsettling. When she was back in front, Sherri noticed he had lost his erection. She moved in close, took him in her hand, and began stroking gently.

"Relax Paul, there is nothing for you to worry about. You have agreed to let me be in control, now just relax and enjoy it."

He quickly regained his former hardness in her hand, and she smiled. Releasing him, she took his hand and led him to the cross.

"Step up on the risers, and put your back to the cross."

He did as she told him, and she quickly knelt by his feet. She first strapped a cuff to his right ankle, holding it in place. Then she moved up and put a strap around his lower thigh, securing that as well. She then repeated the process on his left leg. Looking up at him, she licked her way from the strap up his left thigh, and lightly ran the tip of her tongue down his shaft. He moaned, but before he could capture her head with his hands, she stood up.

"Raise your arms."

He followed her directions, and she snapped leather restraints on each of his wrists. He was now firmly secured, spreadeagle, on the cross. Sherri stepped back, surveying her handiwork. She lightly traced a fingernail across Paul's chest, at the end, circling one of his nipples until it hardened. She could feel her need rising.

Paul stood, strapped to the cross, intensely aroused. He wanted to reach out and take her in his arms, tear off her clothes, and carry her to the bed. The desire and need showed in his face and body language, and Sherri could see his desire.

"Are you ready to continue Paul?"

He nodded, and whispered, "Yes."

Sherri stepped back and slowly slid the straps of her dress down over her shoulders, making sure he had a good view of her. His eyes were locked on her as she released the straps and the top of the dress fell away. Her breasts were beautiful, not large, probably only a b cup, but they were upturned, the skin tight, and the pink of her nipples contrasted sharply with the paleness of her skin.

She slowly ran her hands over her breasts, caressing them lightly as she looked into Paul's eyes. His breathing was heavier now, and she smiled to herself. She moved her hands from her breasts, down over her smooth taught stomach, until she had the bottom of the dress hooked between her fingers. Then slowly, sensuously, she pushed the dress down over her hips, and it fell into a pool at her feet. All she was wearing was her shoes and a smile.

Paul gazed at her, and felt a surge of relief. All woman. The thought that she might have been a man had lingered until now. He hadn't even realized how concerned he had been. Her stomach led down to a small, well kept thatch of pubic hair, which descended down to her cleft. He followed her every move as she bent over, picked up the dress, and turned, walking away from him

Her ass was tight and firm as he watched it move away from him. She deposited the dress on the bed, then picked up her glass of wine before returning to stand before him. She sipped it slowly, savouring it, running her tongue along the rim of the glass, teasing him. She finished off the glass, and placed it on a small table near the cross, then returned to stand before him.

"How do you like what you see now?" she asked him. "As good as you thought it would be outside the bar.

"Even better, your gorgeous." he replied, barely louder than a whisper.

"Mmmm." she said as she pressed her body against his and leaned her head in to kiss him. As they kissed, she reached down between them and took him in her hand. Gripping him firmly, she began to stroke, and he moaned into her mouth. Breaking the kiss, she tilted her head to one side and began licking and nibbling at his neck. She licked her way up to his ear and whispered to him.

"Give yourself to me totally, and I will love and take care of you forever."

"Yes!" was his hoarse reply.

She licked her way back down his neck to his chest, down to his nipple, which she took between her lips and sucked gently. Paul arched his back towards her, moaning, loving what she was doing to him. Slowly, almost reluctantly, she released his nipple and dropped to her knees before him. Looking up into his eyes, she wrapped both hands around his cock and stroked him. Watching her, he moaned and fought to stay in control.

"Don't cum Paul, fight it as long as you can. It will be better for both of us if you hold off."

That said, she quickly took him into her mouth. The feeling of her hot, wet mouth enveloping him made Paul cry out. Sherri began sucking him in slow, long strokes. She loved the taste of him, the smell of his arousal. The need in her grew even further. She knew she had to hold it at bay, to wait for the perfect moment. She could smell what she needed from him, and it was an exquisite torture to her to deny it.

She could feel him starting to get too close to the edge, so she pulled her mouth off him stopping the sensation. He moaned.

"Not yet Paul, the time isn't right. Trust me."

He could only mumble a reply, but she knew he had heard her. When she was sure he had backed off enough, she resumed stroking him. She was feeling a different need now, one she hadn't indulged in a long time, and she decided that this was one she could sate now. Letting him go, she moved and retrieved a box from behind the cross. She placed it directly in front of him.

"You are indeed a special man Paul, I haven't felt the desire to do this for many years."

Pau looked confused for a moment, but she ignored it and stepped up onto the box. She moved so her breasts were against his face, and Paul immediately took a nipple between his lips. Now it was she that moaned as she felt the fire stir between her thighs. She lowered a hand between her legs and began stroking herself slowly, feeling the wetness he was causing flow from inside her.

Not wanting to wait any longer, she extracted her nipple from his lips, and turned slowly. Bending slightly, she reached between her legs and grasped his cock. They moaned in unison as she rubbed the head slowly over her lips, teasing herself and him. Then, she placed him at her entrance and began to slide down and back.

He entered her slowly, feeling her welcome him into the warmth and wetness of her centre. She was in control, and was taking her time. She growled low in her throat as she felt the space that had been empty for so long slowly being filled. Finally, he was fully in her, and the unison was complete. It felt as if their bodies had been made for each other.

Sherri began to quicken the pace. Before long she was riding him hard, sliding herself up and down on him. After so long it felt so good to have someone inside her. She could feel a tenseness begin to well from inside her, feel herself begin to lose control. She could hear Paul behind her, breathing heavily, as she continuously slammed herself back onto him.

As her excitement increased, her eyes began to change. From a deep light grey, they flashed to a scarlet red, and she bit her tongue, tasting fresh blood. A growl began deep in her throat and expanded, growing louder as she rode him faster and harder. As she peaked, she tossed back her head and howled, her entire body covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. Sharp teeth flashed in the candlelight as she thrashed in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

Paul felt and heard her cum, but, luckily for him, he couldn't see her face. He could feel the muscles inside her contracting around him, pulling at him, and he fought with every ounce of willpower not to give in and explode. She had told him to wait, and he would as long as he was able. The sensations almost overwhelmed him, but in the end, he managed to maintain control.

Sherri came back to her senses slowly, and schooled her features. Then she pulled herself off him, and heard him moan with regret. She slumped down onto the box and lay there for a moment, regaining her strength. The need inside her was great now, and her hunger was fierce. It was almost to much to restrain, and she knew that it was time. She stood slowly, stepped off of and removed the box she had been standing on. Then she returned to stand before him.

She looked deeply into his eyes. "You said you would submit to my every whim? Fulfill my every desire? Would you stay with me forever? I need you Paul, unlike I have needed anyone in a very, very long time."

Staring into those beautiful grey eyes, he replies. "Yes Sherri, I will. I will stay with you forever."

The words spoken, Sherri drops to her knees before him once again. Quickly, feeling the almost uncontrollable need inside her begin to peak, she takes him into her mouth. No slow, tantalizing strokes and caresses now, now is the time for the climax. She can hear him start to moan above her, and knows that it won't take long. She uses a hand to lightly caress and squeeze his balls, feeling them tighten and contract.

She removes her mouth and looks up at him. "Give in now Paul. Let yourself go. Now is the time, cum for me."

She feels his cock tense in her hand and she knows he is at the point of no return. Once again, her eyes flash to scarlet, and now, in the light, he can see her incisors elongate into fangs. His mind can't comprehend what is happening, but it is too late, he is past the point of being able to stop himself. He can feel the cum boiling up from within him.

12