Satin and Bruises

Story Info
A sub is bitten, whipped and tortured with clothespins.
3k words
4.15
21.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom came to me on a cold winter's day. He was frozen to the bone yet could not keep his clothes on. I insisted on removing them myself, since I relished having any contact with his body. I stood there in a black satin slip trimmed in beige lace as I undressed him slowly. A smile came across my face as I felt his eyes on me, watching my every movement; adoringly. He stood there, his beautiful naked body inches from mine and crawled into my bed. I slipped in beside him and wrapped my body around his, enveloping him in my warmth. As I felt loved in his arms, I cherished him in mine.

As soon as he warmed up, he walked to the dresser and picked up a bag of clothespins. These had been my request, so I was naturally pleased to see that he wanted to play with them. He pulled the covers down off of me and bent my knees up to spread my legs. I began to tremble in anticipation of the unexpected. My Dom then took one of the clothespins and pinched my inner thigh. The pain was minimal but throbbing. I took slow deep breaths to keep still. He added another one, then another, and another until they were lined up my inner thigh. I had closed my eyes and was focusing on my breathing, trying to stay calm, not resisting the pain that now was flowing through me. It would have ruined the experience to attempt to block the sensation out. This pain was a gift from him, for which I was thankful. As my mind was focused on the pinching of my flesh, I felt the clothespins quickly ripped off. I dropped my head back as I took a deep, loud inhale. The withdrawal of them sent a shock of white heat through my body.

As soon as I composed myself, I looked at my Dom, and the excitement on his face was indescribable. He loved to watch me suffer, to endure his agony. This, of course, was not the end. He then began to line my lower stomach with pins. My pain threshold had been heightened and yet remained calm. I moaned slightly but kept still and silent. Once again, my Dom ripped them off at once. My body jumped in reaction to the sting. I looked down slowly to see a wide smile on my Dom's face. He told me how much he loved me, and that is certainly the greatest reward I could receive.

He crawled on top of me and rested his weight on my body. I loved feeling so close to him after my senses had been excited, it was like feeling more alive. He lowered his head down to my shoulder. I felt him open his mouth wide to receive me. His lips pressed into my skin and I closed my eyes sinking into the feeling that was sending a wave a heat through my body. As soon as I relaxed, I felt his teeth sink deep into my flesh and a white hot pain coursed through my bones. He viciously dug his teeth into my shoulder, sliding bone against bone. He sucked my flesh in his mouth hard and I wrapped my arms around him pressing his body closer to mine for support. His mouth is unmerciful. I was more than pleased to endure his jaws' powerful grip and pulled his roughly against me trying to stay still and quiet for him. It was agony. He finally released me and he had left a large deep purple welt on my shoulder, a mark of his kiss. I loved how he marked is territory with his mouth, and how days later the evidence of our interaction is still evident in my flesh. It is as though he not only leaves a lasting effect on my heart, but on my body as well.

I took some deep breaths to recover as he moved down my body and tenderly licked my throbbing wet cunt. My mind was faint with all the sensations of the pain of my shoulder and the pleasure of his soft tongue. I felt him lift his weight off of me, and a quick slap fell onto my pussy. My body jumped with the shock. I left myself completely vulnerable to him to abuse as he wished, and he certainly utilized it to his advantage. He came back down on me and his tongue began licking me again. He felt incredible and I could feel my juices running down my lips. Again, I felt a rough slap on an already swollen and sensitive pussy. He came down once again and blessed my cunt with his mouth. I love him.

He told me to stand up and bend over my cage. It had been entirely too long since I'd felt the kiss of his whip on my body. I tentatively placed my hands on the top of my cage and bent over. He had me spread me legs out and bend further down. With every smack of the whip on my backside, he was to hear how much I loved him. I hated when he made me do this. I hated hearing my own voice tremble as he whipped me. I hated having to focus on a task while I was already concentrating on keeping my body still and quiet. But I did this because I would do anything for him. His long black leather whip struck my ass and I told him that I loved him. Over and over again I was beaten, slowly increasing intensity. I could hear my own voice become monotone trying to shut my mind off and just feel, but he scolded me to sound like I meant it. Louder and more genuine my voice became. After numerous strikes on my flesh, I could hear my voice crack and get louder out of desperation. I was feeling the pain of the whip. A whimpering sob soon followed, and I screamed to him how much I loved him. He set down the whip and wrapped his arms around me from behind as I cried.

He pulled my body to move me to my bed but my mind did not register him. All I could do was cry. He lifted me up gently and walked me to the bed where he laid with me and held me safely in his arms. There is no greater reward than being held by him after my body had been screaming in pain. I could feel my ass radiating with heat and I could barely lay on it was so raw. I felt so loved being held by him. He caressed me and kissed me lovingly, telling me how much he loved me. There is no sweeter moment, and this is why I would do anything to please him.

I rested there, barely able to move or to think as I felt him climb on top of me. He rested his hard cock on top of my pussy, merely inches from plunging it inside of me. He did not move it. I could feel his heat on me and my body ached for him. He looked into my eyes deeply, knowing I wanted him so desperately to fuck me, enjoying the site of my struggle. The desire was too much to take and tears welled up in my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I wanted him so bad that I cried for his cock, and a soft smile formed across his face, pleased with my tears of lust for him. He grinded into me gently and moved down my body to lick the trail of precum he lad left on my skin. He rested his body back onto me and plunged his tongue covered with his juices into my mouth. He tasted and felt incredible and I melted under him. He is so perceptive of my needs, and knows how I love to be teased. I kissed him passionately, sucking his lips eagerly into my mouth, tasting his tongue with mine. I had finally earned his cock. Although I was weakened by my beating, I was able to move my body against him as he fucked me. I live to be fucked by him. My body belongs to him.

After I was well used, I got up and cooked for him. This is one of my favorite ways to serve him. I can feel myself getting wet just by standing in the kitchen and cooking for him. I pay such attention to detail, because everything should be perfect for him. This attention shows him how devoted I am to pleasing him. I also get to sit next to him, and feed him lovingly. I wish I could always take care of him, and serve him, nothing makes me happier. After he and I had finished eating, He told me to put on some high, spiked heels. I was still wearing my black satin slip and buckled on 4" high purple stilettos that wrapped around my ankle. He asked me to walk back and forth in front of him, parading myself for him. He takes such pleasure in watching me. He told me crouch down and crawl into my cage.

I obediently obeyed and crawled in, leaving my ass out slightly and bending obscenely forward, exposing myself to him. I listened as he stood up and took his whip again. My knees were bent and spread wide open. I grabbed the bars on the inside of the cage for support, and lowered myself onto my elbows. I felt the first smack of the whip across my already sore backside. I muffled my moans and kept my eyes closed to focus on the moment. The sting was not too terrible, and he could see that I was enduring it well, so he took the whip and struck my exposed pussy sharply. I could not control myself from withdrawing my hips to get away from it. The pain was too much. I slowly lowered by body back down sticking myself out again, presenting myself to him, trying to recover as he continued torturing me. Again, I felt the hit of the whip on my tender pussy lips. I could not handle it and began breathing and moaning loudly needing some kind of release. I heard him walk around the cage and stand above me, looking through the bars down at me. I turned my body to look at him. He had the sweetest expression on his face, as though he truly adored me. I smiled gently up at him. We have such an unspoken connection, and I love being his pet.

He told me to come out of my cage and get my vibe. He sat back in my chair and I walked over to him, handing him my vibe. He told me to bend over and rest my hands on my bed, so that my pussy was available to him. I obeyed. I felt the cold tip of my vibe as he pushed the head of it into my cunt slowly. I spread my legs a little wider to receive it. I was such a fucking slut, my cunt was so eager for attention. I heard him turn on the vibe, and the hum sent a warm, soothing sensation through me. He began to slowly fuck me with it, and I could feel my pussy get warm and begin to ache with how good he felt. It never felt as good when I masturbated with it as when he teased me with it. I bent my body down lower and I could feel my cunt juices drip down my thighs. If he would have continued, I would have cum, but he pushed it in deeper and asked for me to hold it in place.

I closed my legs and held the humming vibe in me as he stood up and positioned himself in front of me on my bed. He slid down so that I was bent over his hard cock. He told me to suck him. I gratefully stuck my tongue out and began licking him smoothly. I licked over his balls, then up his shaft until I wrapped my lips around his head. I lowered my head onto him and began sucking him generously. I tried not to move too much as to keep the vibe inside me. I bobbed my head slowly, licking him feverishly within my mouth, tasting him, savoring him, worshiping him.

His cock was so hard and felt so fucking good in my mouth and down my throat. He told me to stop, and he reached around me and pulled the vibe out of me. He told me to lay on my back on the bed. I crawled over to him and positioned my body below his. At this point, my entire body was shaking from excitement. I had been thoroughly teased and my body seemed to be writhing on its own with desire. I felt my Dom's cock inside me and he began to fuck me gently. I let my head drop back as I took such delight in feeling consumed by him. I opened my eyes to watch him reach for the clothespins. I held my breath for a moment nervous at what would happen next. He continued to thrust his cock into me as he pinched each one of my nipples with a clothespin. I looked up at him, and unspeakable whimper was all over my face. I attempted to brace myself for the inevitable removal of them while still enduring the sharp pain they inflicted on my tender nipples.

I watched as he went to grab them and I closed my eyes. In one fluid movement, he ripped them off of me, pulling my flesh. My body jumped with the sting and a loud gasp escaped my lips as he continued to fuck me. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see my Dom's face. He was so overjoyed, and a wide devious smile painted his handsome face. He had never looked so excited. Of course once was not enough, so I prepared myself for him as he reattached the clothespins. There was so much going on. I could hardly stay conscious. I tried to keep my eyes open and fixated on his. The intensity that was in his eyes sent chills through my body. I watched as he slowly reached for the clothespin. He quickly tore one off. My whole body reacted with the pinch. He reached for the other one, and I closed my eyes to brace myself. I felt the rough pull of it and I moaned loudly from pain. I was confused why there had been no feeling of relief. I looked down and saw that he merely twisted it. He loved catching me off guard, making the sensation stronger, toying with me. He is so wonderful to me. He saw a smile of understanding come across my face, and he returned it was a sweet smile of his own. In this tender moment, he ripped off the last clothespin and fucked me hard as my body bucked away from the pain.

This excited him incredibly, so he rolled me over on top of him. I began riding him smoothly. I loved looking over his body as I rode his cock. I ran my hands over his chest and down his stomach as I grinding my cunt on him. I raised my hips slightly feeling his shaft as it plunged into me. I cherished every sensation and began to fuck him faster. I did not realize that we had been fucking for 4 hours before I began to feel my lungs burn and my heart pound in my chest. My Dom offered his hands to me and told me to rest my chest on his hands. Tears flowed from my eyes as I tried to soothe my breathing. Although I could barely breath, I could not stop fucking him. He stopped me occasionally so he would not cum, so that our experience would last longer. I loved that he wanted to fuck me for hours, to use me to exhaustion; I am no doubt his devoted cock slave.

After a sex marathon, I climbed off of him. I had no strength left in my body and my mind was liquefied, but still I needed more. In my euphoric state, I had felt my Dom insert two fingers into my hungry wet pussy. He began to finger me tenderly, and slipped in one more finger, then a forth. I needed him in me; I needed to cum for him. I had begged for his fist, but wanted his mouth as well. I was in such an incoherent state, I didn't know what I wanted, and I just knew I needed some kind of release. I felt him massaging me from inside, and then lick my clit sweetly. I moaned loudly with how incredible he felt. His tongue flicked and teased my clit light and quick fueling my desire and his fingers worked quickly inside me. My entire body melted from his touch and I rolled my hips to receive him. I could feel an overwhelming tension build up in me and I screamed for permission to cum. He granted my request and I came so hard for him. My entire body bucked and I moaned loudly, calling his name as my last ounce of energy shot through me and out of me.

I laid there peacefully as he climbed up to join me. I rested my head on his shoulder and placed my hand on his chest, being soothed by his heat and the rhythm of his heart beat. I wrapped my leg around him and we drifted off to sleep, intoxicated by our own love and exhausted by our passions for each other. I have never felt closer to someone and so grateful to have them with me. I love being owned by him, and even with no strength left in me, my own desire for him would fuel me to do anything for him.