Satin and Gold

Story Info
It's her first time.
831 words
3.84
34.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19, working in a small hole in the wall bar and grill as a waitress. I had been living completely on my own for 3 months. It was around Christmas time. It had been quiet all day, with out one customer. The bell over the back door dinged, and I greeted my 2 customers. The gentleman was older, looking like he was having a good night. The girl, a little older than me... gorgeous. She had long, curled up golden locks, beautiful blue eyes, killer smile, tits to die for... oh, and her waist, and backside...mmm... I served them their pirogues and cokes, trying not to drool. They offered me a chair to join them. We talked for about an hour. They got up, and left. A minute later, the gentleman came back in, and handed me a phone number. It was hers!

I called her, and January 2nd, we all decided to hang out. The three of us, what an odd set we made. Matt, like I said, older and conservative. Lynn, young and gorgeous, with a normal style with a bad girl twist. Then there was me, petite, wild red curls, a style all my own. We bar hopped for a few hours, slamming shots like it was our duty. Every now and then I could feel Lynn's knee bump mine, I'd get a whiff of her perfume, or a glimpse down her deadly V-neck tee shirt. I melted inside.

After a while, we headed back to Matt's. Lynn had her own room there, for when she was up, in town. Just a mattress on the floor, next to a computer desk. As I entered the room, I noticed the floor by the mattress was littered with toys. My heart started pounding, and my legs started to shake. I had never been with a girl before. This girl, I wanted her so bad, I ached for her.

She grabbed my arms, and pulled me onto her, as we sprawled onto the mattress. I touched her cheek with my right hand, satin. So soft and smooth - perfect. I wrapped my hands up in her golden locks, and took in her mouth. Soft luscious lips, a taste of lust. I tightened my hold on her hair and pulled her head back to reveal that taunting neck. I pressed my mouth against it, and tasted every inch. Delicious. I could smell her natural scent, and her hair, it drove me further into wanting to experience every part of that women. I sat up, bringing her with me. I quickly pulled her tee shirt over her head, and removed her bra, and she followed my lead. We were lying there, just topless.

We kissed again, I ran my fingertip over her naked back, up and down, memorizing every inch of it. Tugging at pieces of gold that fell from her head, taking in the amazing softness of her. I ran my fingers over her stomach, and cupped one of her perfect tits. It made me crazy. I wanted to experience more. I took that beautiful taut nipple into my mouth, cupped the breast and tasted the essence of it. I licked it, I sucked it, every inch, every curve. I switched to the other, not to miss one thing I could taste on her. That just made me want her more. I hungrily tore of her jeans, kissing every inch of flesh I could reach while doing it. After I had her lying in front of me, completely naked, I stopped and took her in. Her curves, the colors, the exquisite beauty of what I was allowed to experience. I re-joined her, lying half on, half off of her. I kissed her perfect lips, while cupping my hand over the mound I'd been waiting for.

I softly rubbed, not only to gain knowledge of doing it to someone else, but I knew it would drive her nuts. She kissed me, tugged on my perky tits, begging me to release her. I grinned. I laid on her, and slowly, laid a trail of kisses from her forehead to her belly button. I nibbled on her hips, which jutted out, and slowly made it there. I parted her hips, and again, kissed every area but where she wanted - needed- pleaded with me to. I parted her lips, and gave a few short licks. Once I realized that she was squirming and squealing, I dove in. Licked her like the bottom of and ice cream bowl, like she was my last meal. I grabbed a dildo from beside the bed, and moved it in her, to the rhythm of my mouth. She screamed, she twisted, grabbed my hair, and pushed me further into her mound. I felt her stop, and her shakes came. She filled my mouth. I sat up, and she looked at me like she was drunk. We kissed, and slept naked curled up with each other, all night.