Satinka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a tapping at the window, Tama lay still next to her knowing it was Aleshanee throwing pebbles at the window. Satinka looked out at her cousin shaking her head and turned going out to settle this matter with her. Tama followed behind her to make sure Aleshanee did not re-injure Satinka's wound.

"What are you up to Aleshanee?" Satinka asked her feeling irritated.

"I want to mate with your mate." She told her smiling.

"stealing someone else's mate could cost you your life." Satinka told her circling her cousin.

"You threatening me Satinka?" she asked her watching every move Satinka made.

"Satinka she is not worth you fighting." Tama told her stepping out behind her.

"No Satinka she is not." Kachine told her looking at her cousin with contempt.

"You want me Tama." Aleshanee told him.

"You're crazy, I only want one and that is my mate and mother of my children, not something like your self Aleshanee." He told her.

"Then she will fight me for you." She told Tama with a smug smile.

Kachine looked mortified at their cousin." You want to fight her because her man doesn't want you? You know she is still weakened and you want to fight her?" She asked her cousin standing next to Satinka.

"That's right, and if she loses which I am sure she will lose, our ceremony will be tonight." She said walking up to Tama running her finger down his chest.

Tama grabbed her hand. "Touch me again and I will forget you're a woman." He told her through gritted teeth.

Satinka smiled at her cousin. "And when you lose which I know you are going to, You're to leave this land and must live out your days in the dessert." She told her looking her dead square in the eye.

"Fine. "she said in agreement to their challenge.

Satinka smiled as her eyes began to glow purple, she magically changed into her white outfit that held more mystical powers for her. Her cousin backed up with her mouth falling open, eyes wide realizing she under

estimated Satinka. That her cousin was not just a mere angeni, but an angeni warrior. Satinka's face turned half white wolf as she began to circle her cousin.

"Satinka I was only joking with you." She said as tears filled her eyes like lakes.

"You challenged me, my man and my home. Now you lose." She told her as she raised her arms and hands up to the heavens and lightening bolts began striking the ground where her cousin stood. With one swipe of her hand her cousin went flying into the air, Satinka kept up her attack walking towards her sending her body flying through the air until they reached the river where Satinka smiled at her cousin. "Now it's time for you to cool off." She told her sending her into the river. "enjoy the water cousin. The desert is very hot." She told her laughing and with her powers her cousin was sent to live the rest of her days in the desert.

Satinka's mother stood at the window of her bedroom smiling that her daughter was growing into a great warrior. Tama picked Satinka up in his arms and carried her back to their bedroom. He kissed her softly running his tongue over her neck, he removed her top and began kissing her lips as his hands explored her breast, he removed the rest of her clothing and entered her body slowly with his hard erection, hearing her soft moans as her soft kisses to his mouth drove him wild, pinning her arms back over her head he moved his hips harder making his erection going deeper with in her moistness, her juices caressing him, he maneuvered him self so he was up on his knees with her sitting on his lap her legs wrapped around him as they rode the wave of the heated orgasm. Her moans were from deep with in her, her nails dug into his flesh on his back. They lay for hours in each others arms not saying a word between them just grateful they were still together.

Her cousin stood in the middle of the desert screaming out at Satinka to forgive her and not force her to remain here. She gathered wood to make some type of shelter from the heat. Satinka would make her stay for a month in the desert and then she would release her from her sentence.

Satinka sat on the bank of the river with her two white wolves knowing the time would come when she would have to go into battle against the evil wizards and Patamon's or all that was good would be lost. Her sister Kachine too would be going up against the evil breed.

Time had come for the two sister's to join the other Angeni's warriors and they would not be in contact with their family until they had completed the task of the warriors. The women stayed close to one another, in their camp were female and male warriors who were going to battle. That night as the camp fire flickered in the darkness the patoman's attacked the warriors while they slept. Satinka and Kachine had not laid down before they were attacked and was able to warn the others, the warriors on each side were throwing powerful energy balls at the other warriors that would send electrical shock waves through their opponent's body killing them instantly. Satinka and Kachine had the power to attack with deadly lightening bolts. Satinka and Kachine maneuvered their bodies so they tumbled through the air hitting the evil wizards and Patamon's. Satinka and Kachine looked around seeing dead and hurt comrades and adversaries. They helped to get the injured to medical help and their dead they held a mass burial where all the Angeni's gathered to pay their respect. Even though they won the battle they were sad for the family and loved ones who had been lost because of the war.

Satinka and Tama sat by the river that night watching the river ripples. "This is great to be able to be out with the black blanket covering the sky." Tama told her holding her in his arms.

"Yes and how many wars will we have to fight to keep our freedom we just got back after one hundred years?" she asked laying her head against his shoulder.

"Only time will tell Satinka and only the last one in the bed has to do what the other one wishes!" he told her pushing her to the side and running through the woods back to the house.

Satinka smiled folding her arms and vanished in a white sparkling mist appearing in their bedroom and laying comfortable waiting for Tama. When he burst into the room he began laughing as he was out of breath. "I let you win." He told her breathing heavy.

Their laughter could be heard through the night and by the evil wizard that lurked in the dark watching their bedroom window.

12