Satisfaction At Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BikerRob
BikerRob
27 Followers

I stopped to look at him. Nice, nice long and well-formed body. Nice colouring and great strawberry blonde hair. I couldn't help but kiss him again and as I rose to do so, I pulled one his hands down to my pussy. His fingers moved around caressing the soft, swollen, sticky skin then he lifted his fingers to his nose, his lips and my lips. I brought my lips to his and we kissed and sucked his fingers.

My mouth traveled back down his body from mouth to chin, neck, chest, belly, and now almost at cock. I had been playing a game of stimulating every part of his body other than his cock...teasing to get him harder and more eager...now as I got close again, his hips began to move and with his hands on my head, he gently pushed me onto him. He tasted like I knew he would. Like his fingers had, like my pussy would...he tasted of both of us and our juicy desires...

I licked him like an ice cream cone then I began using my lips to apply increasing pressure to his shaft and head as I moved up and down his cock. All the while the pressure of his hands moving through my hair would signal me to increase or decrease pressure, stay there, move here and "damn that's good."

I could feel my pussy lips swelling more and more and began to have images of my lips locked around Rob's cock and dragging on his shaft as he pumped into me...I started to licking and sucking the area just below Rob's head where it was most sensitive and now he was beginning to thrust more deeply into me. I knew it wouldn't be long before he would come again and I wanted him inside me, inside me, deep inside me.

As I pulled my mouth off of him and moved away. I could hear him grunt, "get back here"..."In a minute" I said pulling him up with me. "lets get this thing opened" He pulled out that bed like it was a loose thread and we jumped onto it, straining to press as much of our bodies together as possible. Somehow when looking down at his cock readying myself to climb aboard it looked so damned huge and I hoped I would be able to get all of him into me.

I stood over him with my legs spread and sat on his chest, moving my sticky and dripping pussy down his body, leaving a trail of us on him. When I felt his cock knocking against my ass I rose slightly and angled my pussy back towards it so that he found his way up against my lips easily. I wanted him in but I wanted to play with him too and so I did the half inch in, half inch out, opening and closing thing...In what I would come to know as his trademark saying, he sat up a little, looked me in the eyes and said, "fuck me".

How could I say no? I took him all in, nice, tight, veiny, hot, and I began sliding up and down his pole. He reached down with his arms around my waist helping me move up and down against him and started talking about how hot and wet my cunt was. Now, cunt is one of those funny words that independent and strong women like me generally do not like but get me hot and horny and all of a sudden cunt is a perfect word. I knew he was trying to turn us both on more and that melted me even more.

While he helped me move up and down, I began to let myself go and now the sweat was rolling down my chest between my breasts and collecting in our pubic hair. My head was rolling around and my hands were pinching and pulling on my nipples...up and down, now the speed increasing, increasing, Rob thrusting harder and deeper into me, his fingers digging hard into my hips. I began angling myself forwards to rub my clit up against the base of Rob's cock. He brought one of his hands in to help, rubbing vigorously against my fully erect and not clit.

Inside I could feel the head of his cock rubbing up against my g spot and I stopped suspended in mid air, my lips locked on him, the tightening began deep inside me, I don't know where from and the grunting and moaning flowed out of my mouth as the juice flowed from my clenched cunt. Slowly up and down against him, milking him hard up and down three, four times, then collapsing against his chest, sweating and breathing like a horse stuck to him, my heart pounding in my ears...coming, coming, coming...coming all over my secret biker lover...

He held me tight and then digging his heels in and using his knees he pushed his cock in one deep long stroke, held it for a minute and started shuddering inside me...coming, coming, coming

~~~

Chapter three

You know, reading Cathy's words bring clarity to a lot of things from that first night. I've always wondered how much of it was planned and how much was spontaneous, and now I know!

I do remember laying on that sofa bed, almost in a state of shock. I couldn't believe how much I had come inside of her. I mean it just wouldn't stop flowing! As soon I my orgasm hit, it was if her pussy lips grabbed a hold of my shaft and began to suck it in, vacuuming out as much cum as possible. It was unbelievable.

Cathy collapsed down on top of me, both of us sweating, both of us clearly enjoying this powerful and passionate sex. We kissed as my hands rubbed her soft skin, my cock still hard inside of her.

After a few minutes, she whispered into my ear, "I hope you were planning on staying all night." I kissed her again, not saying anything, but nodding in agreement.

We were silent for a few more minutes, then she whispered again, "Can I tie you up?"

The words came out softly yet unashamedly. It wasn't so much as question as a statement. Even though she said, "Can I?" she clearly meant "I'm going to."

She kissed me again as she climbed off me. I watched as she moved over to her desk, sliding open the top drawer all the way and reaching for a box at the back of the desk. She was beautiful, and I was in awe of my position – fucking this lovely creature in her home office. I planned to not only stay the night, but enjoy many more of them for a very long time. This was definitely not going to be a one night event.

Cathy turned around and looked back in my direction, and seductive smile on her lips. She held four long thin ropes made out of silk. She moved to the bottom of the bed and leaned over to kiss my big toe. Her mouth opened and she softly took it in her mouth, sucking on it, her tongue rolling around it. She moved over the top of my foot, her tongue sliding across the skin, moving up to my ankle. As her lips and tongue tasted my skin, her hands moved around the foot, and I could feel her tie the silk rope around my ankle. She tied it fairly tight, then brought the other end over the mattress, tying it to the metal frame of the sofa bed. She repeated the action with my other foot, soft kisses as she secured my feet to the bottom of the bed.

She then began to kiss up my left leg, making her way up to my waist. She paused at my limp member, her juices still visible on the shaft. Her eyes locked on mine and I watched her tongue slowly come out of her mouth and slide across my floppy cock. She licked up her juices, cleaning off the limp cock, her eyes never leaving mine.

My breathing was getting heavy as she continued up my body, her lips kissing my stomach, moving up my chest. She paused at each nipple, biting it, pulling it, then gently kissing it.

Finally our lips met again, and we embraced, our tongues touching as our bodies held tight to each other. There are so many things that I enjoy sexually, but nothing can beat hot kissing with someone who truly knows how to kiss. Cathy was a master at kissing, and I loved her lips.

After a few minutes she pulled away from my mouth, her lips moving to my left shoulder, and slowly down my arm, pulling it out straight. As she reached my hand, she took each finger into her mouth individually, sucking on them as I felt her tie the silk rope around my wrist. She reached down into the sofa bed where another rope had already been attached in a loop, and tied the silk material to it, pulling my hand out tight, leaving me with very little ability to move my left hand.

She moved back down the arm, across my shoulder, back to my mouth, kissing again, lingering, before repeating the action on my right side.

Almost forty-five minutes had passed since she first began to tie me to the sofa bed. It was one of the most erotic experiences I had enjoyed up to that point. The reason I only say up to that point, is because I've come to discover that Cathy is full of erotic surprises. The number of different things we have experienced since that first night will take many, many chapters to tell. But that was indeed a powerful experience.

Needless to say, I was once again fully erect and ready to go. I had no idea what Cathy planned to do. Would she sit on my face, pushing her pussy onto my mouth, making me eat her? Would she lower herself down onto my hard shaft, riding me to climax? I waited in anticipation of what would come.

Instead, she stood up and began to get dress. I laid there in silence, waiting, wondering what she was doing as she pulled her top over her head and put her miniskirt back on. "What are you doing?" I finally asked, completely mystified.

She said nothing as she finished putting on her clothes. Once she was completely dressed, she moved to my side and sat down beside me, one hand resting on her lap, the other moving up to my face, softly caressing my cheek.

"I need to tell you something, but I'm afraid you'll get mad." She said, almost pouting, staring deeply into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, the word getting stuck in my throat and almost coming out in a croak.

"Well, remember how I said my husband was away for the weekend?" Her eyes never left mine as she paused. "Well, I lied. In fact, he's upstairs."

My mind raced. I'm sure she could see it in my eyes, the questions, the uncertainty. What was going to happen next? Here I was, completely tied up, unable to do anything, and this woman whom I had just met a few hours earlier, was telling me that I had just fucked her with her husband right upstairs! I tried to say something, but nothing would come out.

Her hand continued to rub my cheek as she said, "Anyway, I need to go up and get ready for bed with him. He's probably sound asleep on the couch with the television blasting. I need to wake him up and go to bed. Once he's asleep, I'll come back down and we can fuck some more, okay?"

She said it so matter-of-factly that I didn't know how to respond at first. Finally I managed to speak, "What the hell do you mean he's right upstairs, are you crazy? You need to untie me, I need to get out of here. What if he comes down here, what if he catches us?"

My heart was racing, my breathing heavy, only this time is wasn't because of how turned on I was. I was panicking, and I knew it.

"Shhhh, baby," Cathy whispered, leaning over to kiss me, "there's nothing to worry about. Trust me. He's useless. He'll be asleep in no time and nothing will wake him up. Trust me, it's going to be a lot of fun. Don't you like the idea of fucking me crazy knowing my husband is so close?"

Her words were calming as her lips continued to kiss my face, moving from my lips to my cheek to my ears.

"I'll be back." She finally whispered, getting up and walking towards the office door. "Oh," she said, turning to look at me one more time, "I hope you're not afraid of the dark."

She flicked off the light, the room flooding with darkness as the door closed behind her.

I lay in total silence on the sofa bed, trying to listen for anything. But it was total quiet. I was scared, yet realized that I was also turned on. I could feel my cock, which had gone limp during my panic, begin to harden again. I was completely helpless, at the mercy of this incredible woman who was using me in such a powerful and sexual way.

I knew that if her husband walked through the door, I would not be able to defend myself. I was a big, strong biker, able to hold my own in pretty well any situation, but I would be completely at his mercy if he found me tied up to this bed.

And yet, deep inside, I knew that he would never find me. She wouldn't allow it. She was in control. She had this all planned out. She knew exactly what she was doing. This was what you would call a "calculated risk."

The more that truth began to sink in, the more horny I became. I was helpless all right. I was at the mercy of whomever walked through that door, no doubt about it. But it most definitely would not be a person who would do me harm that would come through that door. It was going to be her. My lover. I was at her mercy. And the only thing she was going to do to me was bring me incredible pleasure.

And so, as I lay in that darkness, I waited. For Cathy to get ready for bed with her husband. I wondered if they were kissing, cuddling, maybe more. Yet I knew, almost instinctively, that she wasn't. This guy was a couch potato, someone who had clearly forgotten the woman he had married. The only affection he offered was when he was horny, and then it only lasted for a short time – until he got off. If there was any kissing happening upstairs, it was likely a simple peck.

I thought of Cathy giving him that slight peck as they both laid in their bed. I thought of that same mouth wrapped around my cock just a short time ago. I wondered if their bodies touched at all under the sheets, but figured they likely didn't. Had she taken the time to clean my cum out of her pussy, or was she laying there beside him, her lower half soaked in our juices?

I couldn't believe how horny I was becoming as I waited in the darkness. I could feel my cock bouncing up and down with each new thought, yet had no ability to touch myself. My arms were tied above me, my legs spread to each corner of the bed.

I thought of her amazing nipples, and wanted to suck them again. I wanted to feel her tits pressed against my face. I craved her soft skin against mine, and wondered how long I would have to wait. I could sense that every nerve in my body was on edge, seeking pleasure. I was burning inside, hungry for her touch.

Finally I heard a key in the door, and I peaked over as it cracked open slightly, a single light from the other side flickering in the dark. I realized it was a candle, and I watched as it came into view as the door opened wider.

Cathy slide in and quickly shut the door behind her, locking it. She stood there smiling, the candle in one hand. I couldn't believe what she was wearing, and was in awe of what happened next.

I'd better let her tell it...

BikerRob
BikerRob
27 Followers
12