Satisfied!

Story Info
30-something couple + 2 young Studs = SEXSEXSEX!
1.4k words
3.39
72.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccat99
ccat99
42 Followers

We got to the hotel a few hours before the concert that night. James and I had decided to drive rather than fly since we had three days to explore the city! We loved going out of town together. We were both busy with work and since James was tired from the drive I suggested he lay down for awhile. The hotel was close to the arena and since our room was nice enough and also close to the indoor pool we'd decided to stay. It was obvious that many of the other guests were going to the same concert. The band's latest CD was blaring from everywhere...car stereos in the parking lot and even a few rooms too. Patio doors wide open and the volume on max. The crowd of 20-somethings around the pool grooved and bounced to the music.

James sighed heavily and I closed the patio doors which reduced the noise. He sat on the bed while I closed the curtains making the room even more comfortable. He stretched out and within minutes he was asleep. I'd let him drive and enjoyed the drive. It was only a few hours from where we lived but it was a CITY! There were people everywhere and so much to see, so much to do! I wandered out to the lobby and bought a magazine to read. I walked toward the pool passing some shops along the way. I hadn't brought my bathing suit and decided to buy a new one...a bikini. I loved my body and although I was 35 now it was still tight in all the right places. Not having any children yet certainly gave me an 'edge' so to speak. I changed into the tiny red bikini and strolled, rather strutted along heading toward the pool area. I spotted a chair and settled there wriggling as I sank into the soft cushions. I had sunglasses on which allowed me to scan the hard bodies without being too conspicuous. The chiseled chests...tight buns OOOHHH. I imagined hard, smooth cocks springing out and felt my pussy getting wet as my mind filled with thoughts of sucking the cock of a 20 year old hottie.

James and I would spot someone in an airport or coffee shop. Someone attractive, sometimes old sometimes young. We'd watch our random stud and later describe the dirty deeds we wanted. Dirty indeed. James initially described wanting to watch while I let my pussy take a BIG cock. Always big. James had a great cock. Not too big not too small but imagining a massive cock stretching my tight cunt was enough! The thought of James getting hard watching it - and he did get HARD. So fucking hard that I was glad my pussy was really wet making it easier to take the intense pounding. It could last a few minutes or sometimes hours. We'd nuzzle each other and whisper nasty things...how I wanted to suck 'his' cock. Ooooh, letting 'him' fuck me while James stroked his cock from a chair nicely positioned. He would moan and his cock throbbed while I told him how much I wanted to take this enormous dick. How it would be so BIG stretching my wet little cunt. Aaah, it was HOT.

One night as I described my delight being fucked by TWO guys which had obviously never happened James began revealing things he'd been thinking about. Things like sucking one of the cock's that was about to go into my hot little cunt. He paused the first time he'd mentioned it waiting for my reaction. I fucking LOVED it. I didn't know why my pussy reacted immediately getting wetter and wetter. I listened while he continued encouraged by my soaking wet cunt. His fingers slid in and out of my pussy occasionally gliding down to my asshole as he asked me if I wanted to watch him 'suck a cock'.

YES..I nodded silently. He eventually began describing two or even THREE men fucking me while he would watch. Then it became him watching and THEN sucking each cock as he swallowed loads and loads of...Aaah. The strange desire I had hearing this from my MAN. MY MAN getting on his knees to savor the flavor. Hmmm, I couldn't deny my pussy seemed to like it so I just went along enjoying the great fuck that followed each nasty little story. Or accompanied it.

Some long afternoon sessions included multiple stories...his brother Dean who apparently had a MASSIVE DICK. His dad Wade whose cock was bigger than the 'biggest cock ever' was how James described it. The dirty way we'd let each other say ANYTHING was so....dirty. We didn't talk about it anytime other than when we were having sex. Dirty, raunchy sex that just couldn't be any better. He would ask me if I wanted to fuck....Dean or his Dad. We'd sometimes talk about James sucking the hard cock of the guy we'd seen earlier that day. Sucking it, swallowing. Swallowing. That part really got nasty eventually turning into tales of James sucking my ass after....after it had been pumped and shot full of cum. So fucking nasty. None of these things had ever happened. No threesomes or cheating but the things we talked about.. the secret desires we could only tell each other.

As I sat watching two guys nearby I took a mental picture of their tight asses already imagining my legs spread wide while each of them took turns licking and fucking my pussy. James would be sitting there, cock in hand. Hard...oooh so hard. He would watch while the two of them pleasured me so intensely. Their insatiable cocks would fuck my pussy until she could NOT fuck any more. Then it would be up to James. I let him take over telling me how he would 'submit' to pleasing the raging cocks that were ready to shoot into his waiting mouth. He loved the idea of swallowing and we'd even experimented a couple times too. James would cum on my ass or my tits and lick it ALL off. All of it. I swallowed - once in awhile. It was okay, but he fucking loved it. So why should I deny him I figured. It was just the two of us and it was our private 'game'. A game that got better and better over time. Hotter and hotter stories involving groups of guys or random 'restroom' fucks in some bar or airport. We were nasty. We weren't really nasty, but definately wannabe's.

I headed back to the hotel room and had a nice long bath taking extra time to give my pussy the release she needed. James was still asleep and I thought about waking him but decided it'd be better to have him well rested for later. Who knows what we might find or who we may meet. I loved rock concerts occasionally drinking a tad too much overpriced draught beer. It made me sassy and a little flirty especially when we were in a different city. We lived in a mid sized city and the three hour drive had taken us into this enormous metropolis. This giant place filled with strange faces and unknown cocks. Big cocks that would willingly fuck and sometimes tight asses that would submit to big cocks. I didn't let James fuck my ass often since I just didn't enjoy it. He talked about letting his ass 'take' a good hard fuck while I watched. We chose some of his more attractive friends sometimes co-workers even starred in our dirty fantasies. We'd chuckle sometimes seeing one of the 'studs' but when we were alone it didn't make us laugh that's for sure.

We got to the arena and settled into our seats. It was a wild show and each band leading up to the 'headliner' got the crowd more and more excited. James and I rocked together enjoying the energy as well as the freedom of being 'unknowns'. We didn't get too carried away keeping our hands moderately restricted until later. When we got to our room we would let loose. For now it was a few kisses and the occasional 'rub'. We walked back to our car after the show lingering with the crowd as we strolled together. The groups of people revved up from the energy of the show was exciting. Everyone wanted to party and the party was just beginning for us...

ccat99
ccat99
42 Followers