Satisfied by Dad

Story Info
She learns being pleasured is not satisfaction.
1.3k words
4.25
101.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

"Hello daddy, can I come stay with you a while?"

"Well, sure honey, what's up?"

"I'm sorry I promised myself I would cry, it's just, it's just I've left Michael and I don't want to stay with mom, she always takes his side."

"Sure, baby you can stay with me as long as you like."

April must have been packed before she called as she was at my place within an hour.

It was strange having my daughter staying with me, when her mother and I divorced she sided with my ex and I thought she hated me. Still it was nice to have a woman around the house and we talked as she cooked us dinner.

"I hope this will be OK, Michael did most of the cooking so I'm kind of out of practice. To be honest he did most of the housework too and the laundry."

That made me realize what my ex saw in him, he was everything I wasn't but of course, I didn't say anything.

After dinner, while April cleaned up I took a shower. When I came back, she was dressed in a pair of baby doll pajamas just as she did when she was a teenager. The TV was on but she wasn't paying attention then I saw she was on the phone. She smiled at me as I turned off the TV, then she sat the phone on the couch and reached over to get a glass of wine she had sitting on the table. She whispered to me she was talking to Michael and then she put the phone back to her ear and uttered a unah as if she had been listening. I laughed at her and she gave me a mock-exasperated look. This only worked to egg me on and I started to do a goofy dance I use to do when she was little. This made her burst out in laughter,

"I'm sorry I'm not laughing at you it was something else. I know you're crying but it's just I'm tired; yes, I know you love me, good god how many time do you have to tell me. I don't know if I can say it back, listen I have to go I'll call you tomorrow, maybe."

I got a beer and sat down on the couch she looked at me as if trying to decide just how much to tell me. I put my hand on her knee,

"April I won't judge, you don't have to tell me anything but if you want to talk I'm here for you."

"You know he's a wonderful husband, he's caring and helpful, it's just he's such a girl. He's on the phone begging me to come back, if he was a man he would just order me home and you know I'd probably go. Oh Daddy it's just the sex, he pleases me but he doesn't satisfy me"

She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed,

"It's all mothers' fault she kept telling me to marry a gentleman not a brute like..."

She stopped talking to look at me,

"She told me not to marry someone like you."

"That's pretty good advice I don't make a very good husband."

"That's just it you're not a husband you're a man. I always said I wanted to marry someone just like you and I let mother talk me out of it."

"May be you should keep your husband and get someone like me on the side."

I was joking but the look she gave me told me she was taking me serious. She stood up and pulled her nightgown top off exposing her gorgeous little tits.

"If I wasn't your daughter and pulled my top off like this would you want to take me, use me for your pleasure."

I don't know if it was her breasts or the talk but I was getting a hard-on and it was starting to throb. I looked down to see that it was obvious and when I looked up, she was staring at it too.

"Hi, my name is er, May, your daughter April said you could show me what a real man does to a woman."

She grabbed my thigh just below my erection.

I knew I would hate myself later but right now, I didn't care. I stood picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, then took her to my bedroom. I threw her on my bed and slipped her bottoms off making her naked. She spread her legs to show me her gash and I could see it was already wet. As she watched I stripped down, she gasped when she saw my erection. She slid off the bed to her knees right in front of me. I swear I no longer saw my daughter but a young woman begging to please me. I held my cock and bounced it on her lips as she opened her mouth. She begged me please to let her taste it so I put just the tip in her mouth. She tried to take it all but I backed up and made her wait. When I put the tip back to her lips she kissed just the tip and then began to lick the tip all over, I was now too excited so I plunged down her throat and she greedily took me all in. She slurped my cock like a starved woman. She whimpered when I withdrew, I bent down, picked her up, and threw her back on the bed. She lay there watching me with hunger in her eyes as I climbed on top of her. I rubbed my cock against her slit and when I realized just how wet she was I plunged into her balls deep. She screamed and at first I thought I had hurt her but it was just a scream of passion.

"Please, please, don't stop give it to me I need it oh yes oh yes, oh I'm cumming oh yes."

She lay on her back as her eyes fluttered and this was just the break I was looking for; I pulled out, to her dismay, but only to turn her over. I reached around her waist, pulled her to her knees, and then entered her from behind. I started slowly; I watched her reach under herself to rub her clit. I grabbed her hand to pull it away and then with her other hand I held them behind her. Now as she lay helpless on her face and shoulders I began my assault. She moaned as I slammed into her over and over. I was so hot I wondered if I might pass out but I was near so I refused to slow down. When I came, I collapsed on top of her causing her to do the same.

I got up and without a word went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came out, she was sitting still naked, on my bed.

"I'm sorry honey we shouldn't have..."

"Oh Daddy, don't say that, please don't, this is just what I needed, a real man. Oh thank you Daddy, I'm finally satisfied."

I sat down next to her and she put her head on my shoulder. I put my finger to her nipple and she giggled as I tweaked it.

"Daddy, if I could just have this even once in a while I could stay married to Michael."

"If you're asking me to be your volunteer part time stud muffin I guess I could do it."

She threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"That would be wonderful it would solve all my problems. Best of both worlds Michael to please me and take care of me and you to satisfy me and keep me fulfilled. Ah Daddy, one more thing, I'm not on the pill. If you make me pregnant I want a boy just like you."

"We'll see Princess, we'll see."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers