Satisfying Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

She expressed her pleasure more loudly when I thrust the middle finger of my right hand into her ass and meticulously spread the Aqualube all around the inside. By the time I was through with the preparations, her hips and ass and upper thighs were already squirming in anticipation. My cock was also looking forward to a really great time, so I didn't take any longer than I had to. Emily's hands were still spreading her ass cheeks, and I reached in between them and used a thumb and index finger to pry open her tight rosebud. My other hand held my cock to guide it to its delightful target. I pressed the tip against the tight hole, moved it around to perfectly center it, and thrust forward.

Emily uttered a soft moan of pleasure when she felt the head of my cock wedge into her ass and continued to hold her cheeks apart, wanting to get every bit of my shaft inside. I wanted the same thing, but first I wanted to make sure there was no loose skin or other potential problem, so I checked by running that same index finger around my cock inside the hole it was penetrating and stretching open. . Finding none, I placed that hand on her hip and thrust forward again, and an inch of the hard cylinder squeezed its way into her tight, pink hole. Emily moaned again, louder this time, and her body started writhing under me. With another thrust, half of my cock was buried in one of the prettiest, tightest places it had ever been. I no longer needed to guide it, so I let go of the shaft and used the damp towel to carefully wipe the excess lubrication off my hands. Still determined to be sure I gave her everything, even the tiniest fraction of an inch I had to give, Emily kept spreading the cheeks of her ass apart. Once again, I checked for any problems that might arise and found none.

With a few more firm thrusts, Emily had every bit of my cock inside her, and she placed her hands in front of her shoulders so she could push back to meet me as we prepared to do some serious fucking. Slowly, I pulled my cock back from her tight, slick ass until just the head remained. I paused and, still moving slowly, started to drive my shaft back into where it belonged. When she felt it surging into her, Emily fucked back to meet me, and I buried the hard shaft all the way inside her ass again, until I could feel the insides of her soft cheeks against my pubic hair. We both sighed and moaned from the excruciating pleasure, and I started to draw back for another slow, deep stroke.

Once again, she fucked back to meet my forward thrust, and my cock went just as far into Emily's ass as it had the first time. It equaled that depth the next time and the next, and the one after that, as we continued giving each other as much pleasure as we could. The Aqualube had almost completely turned to liquid and was working perfectly, so there was no friction. There was only a feeling of tightness surrounding my cock as it plunged in and out of her and was massaged by the talented muscles inside Emily's rear pussy. Although we still faced something of a deadline, we knew we had enough time that there would be no need to rush what we both loved so much. We fucked slowly, with my cock repeatedly plunging as deeply as possible into her gorgeous, hospitable ass.

She loves getting a hard shaft inside there so much that Emily would be able to climax without my fondling her clit, but that didn't mean I had to keep my hands away from her pussy. The juices gushing out from there were just as delicious and just as copious as they had been while my tongue was bringing her to those previous climaxes, and I reached under her body to scoop them up so I could lick them off my fingers. I couldn't get every single drop, but I would be able to finish the delightful treat for dessert after we had both finished cumming.

As marvelous as it was for both of us, I knew how to make it even better. I had been kneeling between her legs and pulling against her hips to drive my cock in and out of Emily's ass, but I changed so I was lying full length on top of her back. Most of my weight was supported on my elbows and knees, and we were still able to fuck with my long, slow strokes, and she was still able to meet every thrust of my cock.

Once again, my hands got involved in the action. Still supporting the weight of my upper body on my elbows, I reached under Emily's sexy form to begin fondling her delightful breasts. My fingers wrapped around them, and I started gently squeezing in time with the thrusts of my cock into her ass, while gently tweaking her erect nipples. She responded by moaning more loudly and fucking back harder to meet me every time I drove it into her..

We continued like that for a long time, with my hands and my cock providing tremendous joy for Emily and her breasts and ass doing the same for me. The Aqualube was fully liquefied by then, and continued to work perfectly, so I still felt no friction. The only things I was able to feel were Emily's soft body under me and the muscles in her ass squeezing my cock as it burrowed into her and again as I drew it back out. We were moving slowly, but pleasure was rapidly building up from the incredible sensations that rippled through me with every movement either of us made.

Emily's pleasure was mounting too; she was approaching her climax and starting to lose control of her muscles. The movements of her body under me became more and more erratic as she rocked from side to side, while her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out alongside mine. She moaned and sobbed and whimpered in time with the thrusts of my cock, while begging me to continue what I was doing.

"Oh, god, George, that feels so good! Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Fuck me harder! Harder!"

I did what she wanted, fucking her harder and faster for another ten minutes, until Emily uttered a cry of pure joy.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

She no longer had enough control of her arms to push back with them, and they started flopping at her sides as I pounded into her. Her legs continued pistoning out and back beside me; from overhead, she would have looked like a frog swimming. I rammed my cock in and out, while Emily babbled to me, telling me she was cumming, and how good it felt. I let go of her breasts and put my hands on her shoulders so I could get more leverage, and continued stuffing her with my cock the way I knew she wanted me to do.

"AH! AH! YES!" she cried out ecstatically as she climaxed.

All her muscles spasmed at once and Emily slammed her ass back at me before totally relaxing under me. I didn't stop plunging my cock in and out, but continued just as fast and hard as I could, until I climaxed too, ejaculating into my condom. I still didn't stop, but kept fucking Emily's rear pussy until I had pumped out two more gobs of semen and knew I was through cumming. I sprawled on top of her, my cock still buried to the hilt in the oily pink hole that had given and received such indescribable pleasure.

After our great climaxes, neither of us moved for a few minutes. I knew from past sessions that Emily was satisfied, for now at least, and she would leave and hurry home after I had licked all the fresh juices from her pussy - her front one this time. However, as long as her husband was too stupid or selfish to provide the kind of sex that she craved, I would continue to do so, to our extreme mutual pleasure.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Emily and I just had and expect to continue having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12