Satisfying Samantha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

I continued drilling into Sammy's velvet folds for a short while, but knowing my track record, I knew that I wouldn't last long. Doggy style was always a lightning fast way for me to cum, probably because it's such a primal, animal-like method.

I ceased thrusting and pulled out.

"What are you doing? Sammy looked back in shock, "Don't stop now. I'm real close!"

"I want you to fuck me, Sammy."

There was a few second delay and Sammy caught my drift.

"I'm going to lay her and you're going to impale my cock and ride yourself to heaven."

"Okay!" she agreed with eagerness.

"Turn around. I want to see your ass bounce against me." I snarled.

"Fuck yeah!" Sammy agreed, turning around using her legs and hands behind her to guide her over my throbbing member. As her ass lowered towards me, I pushed my cock up into her and she squealed with the revived contact. Her folds enveloped me as she bounced hungrily on my dick. I watched in wonder as her tight ass bounced in quickened pace, swallowing my engulfed cock with each stroke.

"Jesus, you're so fucking tight, Sammy! I love your pussy on my cock."

Sammy didn't answer. She simply bucked up and down on me harder and faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she hollered, her pussy wall gripping against my shaft. A few more bobs of her swollen hole on my dick and I felt her climax in a thundering shudder, her pussy walls pulsated around me. Her fit body twitched as if it were being electrocuted.

"Oh Christ...Jesus. Yes, yes, oooh, oh, oh, oh!"

Her grinding motion came to a halt. She looked over at me, beads of sweat covering her forehead.

"God, I love fucking you."

"And I love being fucked by you."

"Oh my, you haven't cum yet, have you?"

"Nope, not yet," I answered.

"Good." Sammy looked perplexed.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"Well, I would have you cum in my pussy, but I'm rather sore after that work out."

"Okay."

"How do you want me to get you off?"

"Well, I was hoping to plow your ass again, if that's okay."

"Of course, I was hoping you'd want to! Let's go upstairs. I have some lube in the bedroom."

I followed Sammy up the stairs into one her extra bedrooms. She threw herself on to the bed and rolled over to the nightstand. Opening the drawer, she produced a tube of "AstroGlide" and proceeded to unscrew the top.

"Will you do the honors?" she grinned.

"Of course."

Sammy rolled over on all fours and stuck her ass out while I applied a generous amount to my hand. Knowing that the lube would probably feel like ice against her hole, I warmed up the lube in my hand and applied it sensuously to her bung hole, working it into her tight opening with my finger.

Watching her facial reactions, I continued to gingerly apply more lube to her anus and ensured that I had some on my cock too. Due to the lack of action that my member was experiencing, I lost most of my erection, but that didn't seem to bother Sammy much as she started to give me a hand job, pulling on my cock. In no time, I was hard again and ready to insert my cock.

"You still like my ass?"

"Of course. You have the tightest ass I've ever seen. Why are you asking this?"

"Just to make sure that you want to fuck me there is all," Sammy replied.

"Babe, I'll fuck you everyday in your ass if you want."

"Oh, good."

"I love your ass and the way it's so tight on my cock."

Just thinking about fucking her ass made my cock jump to life again and I could feel it thicken even more.

"I'm ready, if you are."

I knelt behind her, rubbing my hard member against the cleft of her ass, getting myself ready. Gently I pushed a finger into Sammy's ass and watched it disappear as her ass gripped it. I rubbed it in and out for a bit, again watching for Sammy's reaction to the action happening behind her.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She whispered.

I continued moving my finger in and out of her dirt box and experimented putting another finger in. She squirmed a bit with the insertion of a second finger, but soon was smiling again.

"Feels good," she hissed, "loosen me up and then fuck me, okay?"

"That's the plan," I agreed, working the two fingers in and out of her puckered hole. I hovered over her, like a jockey eager to pounce on his horse. My aching cock was incredibly hard and it needed attention. I pushed it up against her ass cheek and her head turned towards me in disbelief.

"Is that your cock?"

"Yeah," I grunted, "I need to fuck you."

"Okay, soon. Get another finger in me, work it a bit and you can stick your monster in my bum."

"All right," I breathed, my swollen cock now thumping against her ass check.

I pulled on her hair braid and growled into her ear, "You ready for another finger?"

"Yes," she gritted through her teeth, "work my ass open, baby."

Without hesitating, I shoved a third finger into her sphincter.

"Yeehow!" Sammy howled.

"Sorry," I mustered.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt...I just wasn't...expecting it," Sammy grunted.

As my fingers slid in and out, I felt her ass opening a bit more with each probe.

"God, your fingers feel so good."

"Wait 'til my cock's in there," I whispered.

"Okay, I'm ready. Put it me."

Sammy's head was against the mattress, as her ass wiggled in front of me. She reached back with her hands and parted her ass cheeks so I could find her hole. Taking my cock by it's base I lowered it to her swollen lubed hole and pushed my member's head against her asshole.

"Relax," I instructed.

"Don't worry about me. Just get it in there."

No further instruction necessary, I pushed my head against her gaping hole and watched it disappear into her rectum's opening. I followed by pushing against her, feeling my shaft meeting some resistance, but getting warmly gripped at the same time.

"Oooh...oh, oooh. Yeah, that's it...ooh." Sammy coached.

Pushing harder now, I felt her outer rim accommodate my staff as I forced my cock deeper into her tight hole.

"Goddamn! Your ass is so fucking tight!"

"Ooh, yeah, your...cock feels...good!" Sammy yelped.

I began slowly stroking my cock in and out of her Sammy's backdoor, feeling her welcoming grip stretch a bit as I continued my careful motion.

"I'm a big girl. Fuck me like one." Sammy grunted. Her moans become more audible as my cock began moving more freely.

Picking up the thrusts, I felt my cock swell with eagerness inside of her as I continued to piston in and out of Sammy's ass.

I watched my cock move into her anus, pushing her rectal flesh. When I retracted, her asshole muscles followed my cock and gripped even tighter. I didn't know if she was doing this on purpose or not, but it felt incredible.

"Thank you, babe. I love fucking your ass!" Sweat began to drip down my back as I rocked back and forth into her tight backdoor.

"I'm glad you like fucking me there." Sammy squealed.

I felt my edge approaching fast again and slowed my thrusts so I could enjoy every stiff moment inside her. I gave a few more plunges then removed myself from her.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing," I choked, "Roll over."

Sammy was immediately on her back looking up at me in concern.

"I want to look at you," I explained.

This remark seemed to excite her as she nodded repeatedly in agreement. She rolled back a bit, exposing her now fully opened asshole for my reentry from the front. Her legs spread out before me. I grabbed each one and held them against my shoulders. Sammy instinctively pulled her ass cheeks apart again and I easily reinserted my cock into her depths.

I continued to rock inside of her, pushing her legs back towards her head with each thrust. Her pelvis moved forward towards my shimmering cock in reaction to my motions. Her ass was wide open now as I continued to easily move within her.

Sammy looked at me and hissed, "You're going to make me cum again!" I watched her intense green eyes gaze at me as if she were possessed. She pressed my balls against the shaft of my cock and rubbed her clit forcefully as I began to fuck her harder.

"Yeah, that's it...fuck that ass!" she growled.

I leaned down, gave her a sucking kiss as our tongues met and intertwined briefly.

Sammy's eyes rolled up as she closed her eyelids.

"Oh fuck, yeah, bitch!" I hollered at her, as she moved her pelvis up against my continual thrusts, meeting my drive with her own sultry response.

"Keep going, baby...keep fucking...my ass!" Sammy hissed, "Ooh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Her clit was being stroked at whirlwind speed as she continued to call out, "Don't stop!...oh God, yeah!"

Suddenly, her body arched and twitched. Her legs shuddered uncontrollably as I continued to pound into her, my cock gliding with ease in and out of Sammy's well stretched asshole. Her arms flailed, not knowing where to go or what do to, she locked her palms onto my ass and pulled me against her pelvis tighter than she ever did before. Warm spurts of her orgasmic juices spewed out of her canal and soaked the sheets in front of us. "Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh....yes! Oh my God, yes!...ooh, ooh, ooh!" Sammy screamed,

Seeing this site put me immediately over the top as my cock winced and bolted inside of her, ejaculate pumped everywhere, oozing out of her, as I continued to push my cock deep into her ass. Each spasm sent debilitating waves through me as I grimaced and watched our cum collection mix, creating more wetness than I ever believed possible. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, God, yeah! Fuck you...argghhhh....FUCK!"

I pulled my pulsating, worn cock from her lose bowels and rubbed my head over her stomach as Sammy looked at me and smiled at the mess we made on the bed spread.

I smiled dizzily at Sammy, offering her a soft kiss. We held each other for a bit and Sammy leaned over and whispered, "If you think that was good, wait to you see what tomorrow brings." We giggled like school children, breathed a delighted sigh and drifted off to sleep.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12