Satisfying Samantha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"Oh yes, oh, yes...yes!" Sammy called.

I moved my free hand from her rack up to her face where she grabbed a hold of it and sucked greedily on it, holding my fingers in her hot mouth. Breathing through her nose now, I could only hear muffled dry whimpering as she proceeded to grind.

Sammy quickly shuddered in a blistering orgasm, thrashing wildly against me. Stream upon stream of hot pussy juice soaked my hand as she removed her mouth from my fingers. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed, her pelvis blurred in speed as she milked my fingers with her grinding pulsations.

She looked back at me with complete satisfaction, her lips quivering in pleasure, "No one's been able to make me squirt like you."

"Really?"

Sammy just shook her head in response, too out of breath to say anything. Laying down and rolling onto her back, she looked at me with submissive content.

"And to think that was just my fingers," I mentioned.

"And your magnificent tongue," Sammy sighed.

"Okay, that too."

"Do you want to go at me now?" Sammy panted.

"In the worst way, baby!"

"Take me," Sammy replied, spreading her legs pulling her stretching her swollen labia open to receive me.

It took me no more than 2 seconds that I was on top of Sammy, my erect cock throbbing over her cum-wet hole. Sammy guided my prick towards her lips and I pushed violently into her, my dick slipped right out and pushed against her stomach.

"Slippery sucker," Sammy cooed, taking hold of my member once more. She scooted herself closer to me now, pushing my stiffness down toward her folds. I pushed back towards her again, making contact; my cock rocketed inside of her, filling her tight box. Initiating my drive path, I watched delightfully as my enlarged penis pushed against her lips, parting them smoothly with each thrust. Her pussy was so wet that I easily glided in and out of her without resistance.

"Jesus, you're wet!" I exclaimed, trying to keep my cock in her. My momentum was building now as my pelvic pushes increased in force.

"Your cock feels so good inside of me, Michael."

"Yeah."

"I love your dick inside me, baby."

"Fuck!"

Sammy's pussy walls pressed against me, clenching with my every move.

"Goddamn, you're tight."

"I'm glad you like being inside me," Sammy sighed.

My pelvis slammed against hers, creating a soft slapping noise. The stickiness of her cum and wet pussy juices made slurping sounds as I continued to rock inside of her.

"Do you want me like this?" Sammy unexpectedly asked.

"I'll take you any way you want," I barked, my impending climax coming.

"Good," Sammy smiled, pushing me off of her.

"Which way to you want it, babe?"

"I want to be on top," Sammy commanded.

"Sure," I choked.

Lying down, Sammy crawled over me and swung a leg out, her pussy waiting to receive me, just above my outstretched cock. Carefully, she guided herself down, holding her outer lip open to the side, while I held my dick pointed towards her as her body lowered down. Her vagina swallowed my penis in one fast motion as she rotated her hips against my aching hardness.

"My God, you're so big," Sammy smiled, "I'll never grow tired of riding you."

"Fuck yeah," I breathed, watching her slit expand and contract as she moved up and down my shaft.

Picking up speed now, Sammy leaned back and placed her hands against my thighs, supporting herself with her arms. I pushed up against her as she pulled away, accelerating her sultry motions. As she rode me up and down, her hips pulsed and rocked towards me and then from side to side. My cock slipped against her ribbed walls. Waves of pleasure washed over me as she engulfed my stiff rod. I began to pound deep into her as Sammy carried on, provocatively impaling herself.

As Sammy continued to glide over me, her tits bounced with enviable motion, sending me reeling as I watched.

"You like my tits bouncing for you?" Sammy noted.

"More than anything," I heaved.

Her tits flailed now, swaying side to side, up and down, as her crotch thundered against my pelvis. Sammy leaned forward and held onto my chest, while I grabbed her tight ass and began to hammer back into her with building speed and pressure.

"Ouch, ouch...ooh!" Sammy yelped.

I stopped moving and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Sorry, my pussy's real sore, honey...probably from last night and today."

"What if you turn around?" I offered.

"Staying on top?"

"Yeah, you can stay on top."

"Okay," she agreed and spun around on me. She moved her legs over and around me so that she would be able to kneel and rested on her calves.

Her ass looked incredible as usual and I made mention, "I love looking at your tight ass, baby."

"I'm glad you're into it."

"So am I."

Sammy began to slowly stroke me again, up and down her slender body bounced, her ass cheeks flopping open to receive my cock with each downward push. Sammy was getting wet again, as I felt her pussy juices drip down my hardened member. She paused to almost allow my mushroom cap to fall out of her, her pussy lips closing against him, before slamming herself down again on me, enveloping my entire length deep inside her. She continued this motion a few more times before stopping abruptly again.

"What's the matter? I'm so fucking close!"

"Good," she hissed, "I have to have you in my ass again. My pussy's too sore."

"With pleasure!" I barked.

Sammy lifted off of me and hovered over me, as I reached for the lube on the nightstand. Like a heroin addict, I couldn't seem to get the cap off fast enough, insatiable for my "Sammy Ass Fix." Finally I got the damn thing open and squirted a generous amount onto my hands. Quickly working it along and around my cock, I announced, "It's ready."

Sammy lowered her hind end down again and I pressed the head of my cock against her tight backdoor. Met with resistance, she pulled back and pulled her ass open with her fingers.

"Try again," Sammy whispered.

Holding my cock tightly by its base, Sammy pushed against me again and I managed to get it in somewhat.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No."

"Do you want me to loosen you up like before?"

"No. Just get that fucker in me!" Sammy hissed.

Her ass lowered towards me again as I pressed up against her. My cock, slippery with lube, arched its way into her tight opening and got stuck.

"Push down, Sam!"

"I'm trying."

"Like this..." I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled roughly and pushed my dick back up to her simultaneously. My cock wavered and then popped into her puckered hole with tight resistance.

"Ooh, that feels nice," Sammy sneered, her face screwed, her brow furrowed.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but it feels so good at the same time," Sammy howled.

"Your tight little ass is so perfect!" I called, beginning to stroke in and out of her willing backside.

"Fuck me like last night," Sammy roared.

She began to slowly ride up and down on my cock. Pulling it with her retractions and eagerly swallowing it with her downward strokes. I was in heaven, watching my cock disappear deep inside her narrow ass passage, Sammy's ass globes stretching and forming tightly around me.

A few more strokes and I found myself on the edge again. Although I loved watching Sam ride me like she was expertly doing, I wanted to fuck her from behind again, desperately.

"Stop a minute," I begged.

"What's wrong, baby?" Sammy looked at me, this time with concern for me.

"I want to nail you from behind, if that's okay."

"Oooh. You certainly know how to get me off!" Sammy remarked.

She quietly pulled herself off of my dick. My hard rod fell out of her confines easily with sincere disappointment. I could feel my balls retracting, knowing full well that my threshold was incredibly close.

Sammy pounced onto the bed, raising her lovely ass high into the air and spread her legs a bit. She looked at me from the corner of her eye and cocked her head to glare lustfully at me once more. Her brilliant green eyes, reflected brightly with the light streaming into the room, as well as with her own inner desires.

She gritted her teeth and sneered, "Come and get it, big boy," as she swayed her hips from side to side, pushing her shapely tight ass out towards me. Her bung hole was stretched open and her dark hole gaped widely as she knelt before me, coaching me to invade her most willing ass.

"I'm ready," Sammy bellowed, "Are you ready to take me?"

"Absolutely," I replied, stroking my cock, keeping my hard-on stiff.

Planting myself immediately behind her, I grabbed her legs and pushed them together stating, "I want to fuck you as tightly as possible." I then took hold of my hard prick and pressed against one of her cheeks, slapping it lightly against her supple flesh.

"Oooh," Sammy sighed, "Get that bad boy in my ass now!'

Grasping my cock at its base, I pushed it against her gaping sphincter and pushed hard into her loins. The lube on my dick was thick and slippery, sending my cock away from its intended target. My dick pushed up against the cleft of her crack. My next attempt was too low as it moved below her anus and slipped into the void of her legs.

"Stop teasing me and get it in there!" Sammy snorted.

"I'm trying; bitch...the goddamn thing is too slippery."

"Here, let me help," Sammy choked, grabbing the base of my cock, pulling it towards her tight backdoor. The mushroom poked against her ring and she pushed back. My cock reacted delightfully as I heaved it towards her. Slipping against her outer ring, my dick effortlessly found its way inside as I pushed my entire length up into her welcoming asshole.

"Oh, that's it, baby. I can feel him deep inside me."

I looked down and marveled at the tightness of her ass surrounding my elongated shaft.

"Fucking incredible. Your ass is absolutely incredible."

"Fuck me like you mean it, you bastard!"

I watched silently as my meat plowed deep inside of Sammy's butt hole, disappearing and then quickly reappearing with each stroke. The flesh of her tight asshole was brilliant to see as it stretched with tight resistance to accept my thrusts. Her ass gripped like a tight-fitting glove as I picked up my pace, the lube working perfectly to allow the tight squeeze to allow some grease for my motion.

"I can't get over how tight your ass is, baby!"

"Fuck me...fuck my ass!" Sammy snarled the pain and pleasure of my ass drills becoming apparently clear.

"I can't wait to cum!"

"Ride me, baby...ride me hard!"

I plunged in and out of her pipeline, grabbing a death grip onto her hips, slapping my balls against her pussy lips with each deep thrust. My pace quickened further as I pulled roughly on her hair, bringing her head back to me. Her eyes made contact with mine and she growled like an animal.

"Can I cum inside your ass, baby?"

"Yes," she hissed, bucking her ass back at me.

I continued pumping her ass, slamming into her tight cavern, enjoying every detail of riding her tail.

"I love getting my ass fucked by you!" Sammy cried out.

Pushing her buttocks together gave me even more resistance, as I loved getting such a tight fit inside of her.

"Goddamn, you're so tight!" I yelled.

Sammy squeezed her ass muscles together firmly and my balls retracted.

"Cum inside my tightness," Sammy hollered.

I continued thundering deep into her wishing I could pump her ass non-stop for many more hours.

The moment had come: my dick recoiled and spurted deep into her bowels, relenting to her tight form fitted hold. Pushing my cock balls deep into her brown box, I relished as spasm after spasm unloaded an untold amount of hot cum into her swallowing hole.

"Fuck yeah!" I screamed with passion, "Fuck yeah...oh, fuck, oh God...oh fuck...oh God...fuck!"

I pulled my throbbing purple member out of Sammy's tightness and rolled immediately onto my back as my orgasm continued. My cock twitched and glistened gratefully from the fest of cum just enjoyed.

Sammy was breathless. I savored the silence and felt my own heart beat pound fiercely within my chest. Sammy recoiled, seductively crawled her way over me and collapsed onto my recovering body. I held her and pulled her ass, inching her way towards me. Kissing the top of her head, Sammy wrapped her arms around my sweaty heaving chest and kissed my nipple.

"That was fucking amazing."

"You were fucking amazing," Sammy whispered.

"I'm still in shock that you like it in the ass so much."

"And I'm still in shock that you like drilling me there so much," Sammy smiled, looking up to meet my gaze.

"Let's do it again before you kick me out of here," I laughed.

"Yes, let's," Sammy smiled greedily.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12