Satisfying Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Later Joe woke up to find Ella laying back on the bed while Suzy teased her with a vibrator, running it softly over her breasts and nipples, and then down to her dripping wet pussy. She plunged it inside her sister, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Joe reached over and ran his hands over his sisters, feeling their breasts, their pussies. Ella twisted around a little and sucked his cock into her mouth. Suzy moved as she knelt over Ella, offering him her hot pussy to suck on from behind.

Joe reached for another toy, a tiny vibrator, and rubbed it across Suzy's bum, teasing her tight little hole. They all moaned softly as they slowly teased each other. As their need for release heightened, Suzy got up and went back to the draw in her dressing room where she kept her toys, leaving Joe to fuck Ella with the dildo as she sucked his balls into her mouth.

They watched Suzy open mouthed as she came back with a strap on dildo. She put it on quickly, tightening the straps around her body with the Velcro fasteners as they watched on. The dildo stuck out from her body obscenely, the hard ridges along its length clearly visible.

Joe watched on as one of his sister's crawled onto the bed and across to his other sister, the plastic cock hanging down at an angle, as one sister prepared to fuck the other. Suzy leant forward and kissed Ella, their moist lips pressed together, their wet tongues slipping and sliding over each other. Suzy pressed her body to Ella's, their breasts now squashed together. They moaned through their kisses, as Ella pulled her knees up, opening herself up to Suzy.

The thick cock slid into Ella slowly as Suzy eased her hips forward, and down. She fucked Ella with long, slow strokes, teasing her, exciting her. Joe leant forward and kissed Suzy's ass as she moved, his tongue running between her cheeks, probing at her. He moved behind her, watching her wet pussy through a gap in the straps.

As she moved backwards, he knelt up and pressed his cock to her pussy. As she moved forward, Joe followed, his cock now inside her. They quickly hit a rhythm, his cock fucking Suzy as she fucked Ella, all of them moaning and crying out. Suzy lifted her body away from Ella, her head thrown back. Joe reached for my sisters breasts, caressing them, holding them as his other sister reached up to suck them, to lick and kiss them.

Their movements became more urgent, more frantic, as their cries got louder, as their bodies got hotter. Suzy came first, her body on fire from Joe's cock, from Ella's mouth, from the vibrator, from the dildo pressing back against her. Her cries filled the room as Ella came, as she pulled Suzy tight to her, kissing her deeply, wantonly, as Joe's cum shot into his sister. He rolled away from them, the last of his cum dribbling down his cock.

Joe moved first, helping Suzy to take off the strap on. Ella held them both to her, all of them touching and kissing. A lot later, she suggested a shower, and then breakfast.

"Who wants to go first then?" asked Joe.

"All of us of course," said Suzy.

Suzy led the way through to the main bathroom, Ella behind her, leading Joe by the cock. The shower was like two cubicles together, with showerheads at each end. Suzy switched both on, and turned to look at her twin brother and sister while the water heated up. They were stood holding hands, talking softly, touching each other from time to time. She went over to them and held them close, all of them enjoying the feel of the each other's naked flesh.

They showered together, washing each other. Ella stood in the middle while Joe washed her back, and Suzy her front. They washed her slowly, running their soapy hands over every part of her sexy body. Suzy rubbed her nipples softly, smoothing her hands over Ella's breasts, savouring the feel of them. She washed her pussy, feeling Joe's hands washing her bum as they both reached down low.

Then they moved so that first Suzy and then Joe could be washed. Ella ran her hands over their firm bodies, sucking on both their nipples when she had finished washing their fronts. When they were finished washing, she knelt down and kissed Suzy's pussy, running her tongue along the pink slit, sucking her lips into her mouth. She rubbed her clit with her tongue, before pushing her tongue inside. Suzy held her head, pushing her pussy onto her sister's mouth, onto her tongue.

Putting her hand behind her, Ella reached for Joe's cock. It was rock hard again. He moved around so that she could reach him more easily. She stroked his cock, and then started to wank him with long pulls on his cock, stretching his skin back and forth. Joe leant forward and drew Suzy's ripe nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking on her tasty body.

Suzy ran her hand down to her clit, rubbing herself vigorously with a circular motion. It was all too much again – her finger on her clit, the tongues and mouths on her pussy and breasts – and she came, pulling her sister and brother to her, forcing their mouth's onto her body, her fingertip pressing hard onto her clit. Joe moved to muffle her cries with his mouth, his lips pressed hard to hers, his tongue exploring passionately.

As Suzy recovered, they all moved out of the shower. Joe held Ella by the hips and helped her sit on the edge on the vanity unit, her body still wet from the shower. Joe stepped in between her legs and slipped his cock inside her. Her pussy was running with her juices, and he slid in easily, penetrating her deeply. Her fucked her quickly, both of them on the verge of cumming after being with Suzy.

Suzy crossed the room to them, bending to kiss Ella's erect nipples, to touch her breasts, while her other hand was on Joe's ass, pulling him onto their sister. She urged him to fuck Ella harder, and then watched as Ella and Joe cried out themselves, all three of them clinging together, satisfied for now.

They stepped back into the shower, before drying each other off and slipping into the terry towelling gowns they all tended to use. They went downstairs to breakfast together, laughing together, acting like the lovers they were.

Over a breakfast of cereal and fruit juice they chatted some more.

"What shall we do today?" Suzy wondered out loud.

Joe glanced at Ella, taking in the look on her face.

He held out his hands to both of them. They reached across and took his hands in theirs....

...and happily followed him towards the stairs.

THE END

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers