Satisfying Urges Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I speed walk to my Civic and start her up, her engine sounding a bit less angry than this morning. Before pulling out of my spot I text Ken back, telling him that I'll be there in about twenty to thirty minutes. I pull out onto the freeway and my mind is going crazy. Every minute I spend in traffic my desire gets worse. I can feel Ken's strong arms holding me as his cock pushes into me. I want sex more now than I think anyone has ever wanted sex before in their entire life. Casually, my mind wanders to Jason Edwards and how he managed to have this effect on me. That turns out to be a bad idea as the thought of him just fills me with more lust. I quickly push him out of my mind and keep focus on the task at hand.

After perhaps the longest drive in my life I finally pull into the parking lot of my apartment building. Moving as fast as I can, I jump out of my car. About halfway to the entrance I realize that I forgot to lock my car doors, but I can't bring myself to walk back and lock them. I pull my keys out of my pocket and scramble to open the main door, but I can't get my hands to stop shaking I'm so flustered. Finally I managed to get the key into the lock and hear that click of the door unlocking. Mere moments later I'm knocking on Ken's door, shuffling my feet like an impatient child.

The door swings open and before he even says a word I wrap my arms around him and force my tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply. Without missing a beat, his hands drop to my skirt covered ass, squeezing it tightly as he kicks the door shut. His groping only makes me kiss him deeper as I press my whole body against him. Eventually I push him against the wall and our kiss breaks. Our eyes meet and I can tell that he knows what I need.

"Jesus Jenny, what's gotten into you?" He asks, his eyes leaving mine, dropping to take in a view of my heaving tits. "I've never seen you like this."

"You can't imagine the day I've had," I tell him as I reach out and start stroking his cock through his jeans. "The whole day all I wanted was a cock buried inside my pussy and no one would give me one. Isn't that a sin?"

"Well fuck Jenny, you know I always have a cock for you," he says as he reaches and grabs me around the waist, pulling me in.

"Mmmmmm, good boy," I moan quietly as I kiss him again, his hands kneading my firm ass. "Now take me to your room."

I step away from Ken and he lets go of my ass before grabbing my hand and leading me down the hallway towards his room. The bedroom itself is simple, white walls, a few small pieces of furniture scattered about and a queen sized bed against the far war with a white bedspread and sheets.

As soon as we step into the room I'm on the attack again, kicking my shoes off and forcing my tongue down his throat while my hands move back down to his crotch, deftly undo his pants. Our tongues dance inside of his mouth as I hook the band of his boxers with my thumbs. Our passionate embrace ends and I pull away from him. Our eyes lock again for a moment and I give him a quick seductive smirk before I drop to my knees and pull his underwear down in one swift motion, revealing the most beautiful cock I've ever seen.

"Is this what you want baby?" Ken asks me, his hand reaching down and stroking my face as I stare at his cock in wonder.

"God yes," I reply, barely a whisper. I don't even notice that my hand has started slowly stroking this fantastic prick, all I can do is marvel at how perfect it looks. It's long and thick with pulsing veins covering it. Every time I complete a slow stroke, it twitches slightly, begging for me to do more. It's warm as well. To be honest, I'm not sure if his beautiful eight inch dick or my soaking wet pussy is hotter right now.

"Lick it bitch," he orders, and I'm too far gone to resist him. I start licking around the head of his cock slowly, almost like an ice cream cone while my right hand works up and down his cock slowly. Meanwhile, I start to grope my tits with my free hand, feeling my hard nipples through my shirt and bra. A drop of pre cum forms at the tip of his cock and I can't help but lap it up. His cock tastes so good that I can't stop myself from taking it completely into my mouth. My lips wrap around his pulsing dick and I start to bob my head slowly up and down the shaft, pressing my tongue against it as I move. I close my eyes and just lose myself in the act of sucking this perfect cock. I work it slowly and deliberately, feeling every inch of his cock against my tongue. I can't stop myself from moaning every time the tip of his cock hits the back of my throat, which elicits a loud groan from Ken. However right now I don't care how he feels, I'm completely captivated by the feeling of his cock filling my mouth, enthralled by the taste of his pre cum as it drips down my throat.

"Fuck Jenny, you suck such a good dick," Ken manages to groan. His hand had makes its way around to the back of my head and he starts to try and push his cock deeper into my throat. In response I start to slow down even more, just moving my lips over his the head of his cock while my tongue twirls around it.

I open my eyes and look up at Ken. His head is tilted back as he constantly groans and grunts. It appears that e had removed his shirt while I was lost sucking his dick. I let go of my tits and run my hand along his chest. He has rock hard abs that feel great. Slowly I lift my head off of his cock, causing him to look down at me.

"You wanna fuck my mouth don't you Ken?" I ask, my voice dripping with sex.

He simply nods yes in reply.

"Do it then," I order before twirling my tongue around his cock again. "Fuck my mouth Ken."

The second I put my mouth back on his dick, Ken does exactly as I told him and forces himself down my throat. He has both his hands behind my head both with a firm grip on tufts of my hair as he shoves his cock into me with his hips. I can barely breathe as the tip of his cock pounds the back of my throat over and over again, making me gag. However every loud gag from me leads to an even louder grunt of satisfaction as Ken abuses my throat. I can feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as Ken face fucks me mercilessly and to be honest, I was loving it. I felt like such a dirty slut with a dick deep down my throat, massive, hulking tits and a soaking wet pussy begging to be released. I was so aroused that it didn't matter who's cock it was and what it was doing, as long as it was inside of me.

Without warning, Ken's massive member starts to shudder and massive amounts of cum start to gush into my mouth. I had taken a few of loads in the mouth before, but none were like this. His delicious cum was filling my mouth, I did everything I could to swallow it all, but try as I might I still had a bit of cum pour out of the side of my mouth.

I don't think Ken had been prepared for his massive orgasm either as he stumbles backwards towards his bed, breathing heavily. I'm sure we made quite a sight, a naked man lying on his bed nearly passed out with a fully clothed woman on her knees, her hair a mess and cum dripping out of her mouth. As I sat there thinking about it, my ever aching pussy started to beg for release. I had gotten Ken off no problem, but now it was time for him to return the favour.

"Shit baby, I don't know what got into you today, but I like it," Ken tells me as I climb to my feet.

"Glad to hear it," I say as I walk over to the bed. "Because baby REALLY needs you to take care of her."

Without another word I hike up my skirt and climb on top of Ken's naked body. Moving slowly and seductively I begin to gyrate my body against him, grinding my drenched slit against his semi erect cock.

"Alright, but I'm gonna have to see these tits of yours," Ken says as he reaches up and starts to unbutton my blouse.

"No," I say breathlessly, placing a hand on his wrist. Our eyes meet and I can feel the heat between us. The only motion is me pushing my crotch into him. "Just fucking tear it off."

A split second later buttons are flung around the room and I'm moaning uncontrollably as I finally feel the air against my breasts. Seconds after that Ken has unsnapped my bra and my tits are free. Beneath me I can feel that Ken's dick is rock hard and I don't think that my body will let me wait any longer to have him inside of me.

"I need you to fuck me Ken," I tell him as I reposition myself, letting his dick come free. "And it needs to be fucking good."

I brace myself. This is the moment I've been craving all day. I can feel the head of his cock against my slit. My pussy is soaked and gaping, begging for him to push inside of me. My nipples are harder than they've ever been. My whole body is screaming for it.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I exclaim as his full eight inches plunge inside of me. I stare at the ceiling, my eyes wide open. I arch my back so far that I'm leaning away from Ken as he forces his cock into me. My whole body spasms in pure ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm washes over my body. I think I came for a minute, maybe more. My mind just went blank as my incredible orgasm took over me.

leaning forward again, I could tell Ken was ready to fuck, and so was I. He pust one muscular arm around my waist and in one swift motion he rolls us over on the bed, with him on top and my back pressed into the sheets. I feel a strong hand gently push against my inner thigh, spreading my legs wide. His other hand reaches out and roughly squeezes my right breast. Heat spreads throughout my body, emanating from my begging pussy. With one quick thrust, Ken has his cock buried inside of me, his balls slapping against the underside of my ass.

"Shitttttt," I groan as I feel his full eight inches push into me for the second time. My pussy was so wet that his large cock had no problem finding the deepest depths of my body.

He runs his hands all the way along my body all the way up my arms before finally gripping my wrists. Pulling my arms up over my head, he holds me down while also propping himself up, allowing him to pump his cock into me harder. Ken was completely silent save for a few quick grunts, his eyes fixated on my jiggling tits as he rammed his body into me over and over. I on the other hand, couldn't hold in my cries. My loud moans were echoing throughout the room as Ken fucked me with focused intensity.

"Fuck me harder Ken!" I beg, wrapping my thick legs around his hips, trying desperately to force his shaft deeper. "Please fuck me harder!"

My breath was starting to get ragged as Ken fucked me relentlessly. I did everything in my power to get more of him inside of me; I bucked my hips, meeting his rhythmic thrusts as best I could. The occasional graze of my tender clit would be forced me to let out a gasp, interrupting my uncontrollable moans. I struggle to free my arms from Ken's firm grip, trying to wrap my arms around his neck and press my body against him, but my useless flailing did nothing to shake me free of his almost inhuman grasp. The feeling of knowing that I couldn't stop Ken's vicious assault on my pussy even if I wanted to did nothing to cool me down either. In fact, it only made me hotter.

Without breaking his furious pace, Ken leans over and takes my left nipple into his mouth, his soft tongue rolling it around in a slow circle. The sensation of his cool, soft tongue against my burning hot flesh was too much for me to handle, and I I arch my back high, forcing my chest into his face. He can tell that I'm getting close to cumming again, as his ferocious pumping begins to quicken and he starts to suck harder my tit.

Finally, I feel a sharp pain in my nipple as he bites down. I let out a guttural, animalistic groan, the sharp sensation sending me over the edge. Again, my body starts to spasm uncontrollably as my second orgasm of the night washes over my body. My legs release Ken's hips and the stretch out straight, my whole body extending itself as far as it can. I seize for a few moments, letting the tidal waves of pleasure rock my body.

After a few long, incredible moments, I start to come down. Ken slowly removes his still rock hard dick from my slit he climbs to his feet, making me let out a satisfied sigh. My breathing is still heavy as I prop myself up with one hand, wiping sweat from my brow with the other. As I sit on the sweat and cum soaked bed, I feel a drop of something rolling down my tit flesh. I gaze down lazily and see a drop of blood falling from my engorged nipple. Curious, I use my free hand and with my pointer finger I carefully wipe the drop of blood off of my breast before licking it. I closed my eyes and savoured the coppery taste. Perhaps it was because of the sexual haze I had been caught in since I was in Mr. Edwards, but the idea that I had gotten a man so aroused that he struck blood seemed so unbelievably hot to me.

"Wow Ken, that really did the trick," I purr as I lay back down again. "You were a fucking animal tonight."

"Roll over," I hear him say. I tilt my head forward again and look at him quizzically. He's standing about a foot away from the bed his hand is on his dick, slowly stroking it while he stares at me. The carnal lust evident in his gaze made me dizzy with longing.

"I said roll over," he says again, this time harsher. "I wanna take your filthy cunt from behind."

"Alright then big boy," I say as I lazily roll over at point my ass up towards him. Most nights I would just leave once Ken had satisfied my cravings, but his vulgar words and stern tone were getting me hot again, and there was nothing wrong with another round for good measure. After all, I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night and have pleasure myself.

"You have to keep talking like that though," I make sure to mention as he steps forward and places his cockhead against my wet slit.

"Shut up and take it slut."

In one quick motion his cock is deep inside my cunt. I close my eyes and let out a loud moan of satisfaction. His long shaft felt amazing as it slid into me, setting my groin on fire. Apparently I was much more aroused than I had thought I was.

Ken wraps his strong hands around my waist and starts to pull my hips against him as he thrusts in and out of my pussy. He's pounding me so hard that I can feel my ass jiggle with each incredible push into my slit. Behind me, I can hear Ken's loud grunts in sync with his thrusts. Abruptly he bends forward and reaches with his left hand, squeezing my tit hard while his other hand stays on his waist.

"You like my big tits babe?" I ask seductively between pants.

"I love your big tits, they're fucking perfect."

I was never one for talking dirty, but tonight it just felt so natural, so right, that I couldn't help myself. The more depraved and rough Ken was with me, the hornier I became. It was just so hot to be treated like a little slut. I can feel his nails digging into the soft flesh of my breasts and the pain was causing my body to writhe in delight.

"Oh god Ken, your cock is incredible."

"That's right slut, you need my dick don't you?"

I didn't answer him as I was too enveloped in the feeling of his working of my tit. Instead of just squeezing, he had begun to knead it deep while pinching my ever so sensitive nipples. That combined with the feeling of his shaft splitting me in half had me completely lost in a fog of yearning and lust.

"Answer me bitch!" Ken demanded as he gave my ass a hard slap, causing me to let out a high pitched squeal.

"Yes! Yes! I need your cock babe. I need it so bad!"

My words must have sparked something in him as he released my breast and started to fuck me harder. He had abandoned any sort of rhythm and was now resorting to just ramming his cock into my pussy as hard and as fast as humanly possible. Each mighty pump of his long dick was forcing pleasure to surge through my body .The incredible feeling of his relentless fucking was causing my body to shudder uncontrollably. My arms collapse and I fall face first into the bed, my ass still high in the air. My nose fills with the mixed scent of sweat and pussy juice from our last fuck session. The sheets don't do much to muffle my loud shrieks of delight as Ken reaches around with one hand and starts to finger my clit. I desperately start to grind my ass against him, trying to find some release.

"That's right you little whore, move that sweet ass," he groans as I feel his cock begin to tense up inside of my cunt. "Oh fuck Jenny, I'm gonna cum."

"It's alright baby," I tell him as I move my hips around in small circles, working his rock hard prick. "Cum inside of me, I'm on the pill."

Moments later I can feel strings of warm cum start to fill my pussy. The sensation is enough to send me over the edge as well as yet another huge flood of pleasure courses throughout my battered body. Ken's loud groans and my high pitched screams echo throughout the simple bedroom as him and I climax simultaneously.

After our orgasms subside, Ken falls flat on the bed next to me face down. I roll over and state at the ceiling for a few minutes, catching my breath after the insane fucking I just received. Having collected myself, I prop myself up on my elbows and turn my head towards Ken who's still face down. I poke him a few times, trying to get a response, but it appears that he's passed out.

I get to my feet and start putting the tattered remains of my clothes back on. I try putting my bra on first, forgetting that my nipple was cut open and bleeding. I decide the pain isn't worth it and throw the bra into my purse to join my panties. Next is my skirt, which now lays crumpled on the floor next to the bed. I pull it up over my sore thighs and I wince a bit as it goes over my ass. Flung over to the other side of the room is my blouse, the buttons mostly torn off of it. Thankfully a button managed to semi-stay on near the middle. I put on the shirt and do up the one remaining button. It doesn't do much to cover my body, but it hides my nipples and that's enough modesty for me. Before I leave, I decide to roll Ken over and turn his body around so that he's at least laying the right way on his bed. I spot a blanket on a chair in the corner of the room and grab it, spreading it over him. Luckily, it's just big enough to cover most of him.

"Thanks for the fun sexy," I whisper as I lean over and give him a peck on the cheek. "We'll do this again some time."

By some miracle I didn't run into anyone as I left Ken's apartment and walked up the stairs to my own apartment. I don't think I'd be able to live it down if someone saw me in this sad state of disarray. I made sure that I had my key good and ready before I left Ken's apartment, so I was able to get inside quickly.

As soon as I close the door I drop my purse on the ground, kick off my shoes and start walking towards the bedroom, stripping down as I go. I stop in front of my full length mirror and expect the damages of the day. My god what a sight, I had blood dripping from one of my breasts while the other was covered in nail marks, my ass had a bright red hand print on it from the Ken's spanking and the inside of my thighs were clearly starting to bruise. Shrugging to myself, I turn and walk into my room and collapse on my soft bed, utterly exhausted. As I lay my head back on my pillow and close my eyes, I silently pray that today was just a onetime only deal and that the next time I saw Mr. Jason Edwards it was strictly professional, with absolutely no arousal on my part because honestly, I don't think I'd be able to handle sex like that every day.

12