Saturday Afternoon

Story Info
Boyfriend forced to show off.
2.1k words
4.15
55.4k
10
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Lauren is a gorgeous, kinky girl with a killer body. She has long silky, black hair, dusky skin, perfectly shaped breasts, and long, toned legs. She knows I'm crazy about her and she can (obviously) have her way with me anytime she wants. Fortunately for me, she wants to a lot.

It was a Saturday afternoon a few months ago that I found out just how much fun she is. It was raining outside and Lauren and I were passing the time at her place fucking like extra-horny buddies while her two roommates watched TV downstairs. Lauren was lying on her back with both her hands between her legs, one hand rubbing her clit and the other fingering her ass.

I'd been watching her and stroking my cock for about a minute or two. That was all I could take. I climbed over and straddled her face, lowering my cock into her mouth. Her lips locked around my cock and I pumped it in and out of her pulling out just as I was reaching the edge. I rolled over onto my back.

Lauren rolled onto her side facing me and gave me a devilish look. "You can't just lie there," she said. "Get up and on your knees. I want to watch you make yourself come."

Masturbating and shooting my cum all over her tight, nude body sounded great to me. I quickly got on my knees and complied. But she had something a little different in mind.

"Here," she said, handing me an empty coffee cup. "Cum into this, and don't lose a drop."

I didn't know exactly what she was up to, but the mystery got me even hotter.

Lauren stared at my cock and licked her lips seductively as I kept stroking myself. She reached over and began caressing my thigh. That put me over the edge and I pumped maybe a quarter of a cup of pearly gray cum into the cup (it had been several days since I'd cum).

"Oooh," cooed Lauren. "That was perfect."

I convulsed with pleasure as I pumped the last drops into the cup. Lauren took the cup away from me. She also licked the last drops of cum from my cock. That felt amazingly good.

She then lifted herself up, grabbed me and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. I could taste my cum. An odd, salty taste. This kept me turned on even in my post-orgasmic haze.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she pressed her glistening, nude body up against me. "Have a drink, baby," she said and put the cup up to my lips.

I opened my mouth and she poured some of the warm, sticky semen down my throat. It tasted much worse than the little taste I had during our kiss. But I didn't want to disappoint her so I swallowed a little bit.

Lauren squealed with pleasure. She then jumped off the bed and said "wait here" as she ran out of her bedroom, still nude, leaving the door open.

About a minute later she ran back in, grabbed my hand and said "come here," before pulling me off the bed.

She pulled me down the stairs and before I knew it Lauren and I stood nude in front of her two roommates, Syndee, a petite blonde, and Amber an athletic brunette. Lauren kissed my cheek, cupped my balls with one hand and put the cup up to my lips again.

"Show them," she whispered in my ear. How could I refuse, standing nude in front of three attractive women? I managed to finish the entire cup. Once I did Lauren, still holding onto my balls, gave me a deep French kiss. Despite having just cum, my cock was beginning to rise again.

"That was good," said Amber, "what else does he do."

"Good question," said Lauren, "I'll bet he'll do lots of things. What do you want? He could give head to me, or one of you, he could jack off in front of us, or maybe I could get out some toys to play with."

"Maybe later," said Amber, "for now have him come over here."

"Go on, baby," said Lauren "show yourself to Amber."

I couldn't believe this was happening. But I certainly didn't want it to stop so I walked over and stood nude in front of Amber. She looked really hot in tight jeans and a clingy spandex top.

"Put your hands behind your back," ordered Amber.

I complied and she reached out to examine my balls and slightly chubby cock.

"We need to have him do a simple task. How about getting the mail."

"That's perfect," said Syndee.

"Well baby, you know where the mailbox is. Go ahead," said Lauren.

I don't know what had come over me, but I didn't hesitate. I went to the front door, opened it, and went out into the rain to get the mail. While a bit cold, the rain helped make my nudity a bit less obvious. Only one car drove by while I was going to the mailbox and I don't think the driver saw me. Anyhow, I got the mail and walked back to the house.

When I got to the front door I found it locked. I knocked to no avail. Then I heard Amber's voice, "you can come in when you're hard again. Then we can have more fun with you but until then you're useless."

Unfortunately, I was cold and wet and despite a good effort I couldn't get hard. Fortunately, Lauren helped me out. She came around the side of the house, still naked, dropped to her knees and gave me head right on the front porch. I have no idea how many people saw us, but one car honked its horn as it passed by.

Lauren's hot breath had me erect in no time. I presented my manhood to Amber, who was watching from the window, and she let me in.

Amber had a pair of dice in her hand and said, "Ok, let's play. It is Syndee's turn first."

Syndee rolled the dice. The black die came up "lick" and the red die came up "boobs."

"Let's go," said Amber, "take off your top."

Syndee looked a little nervous but Lauren helped her off with her T-shirt and bra. Lauren then pulled me over and pushed my head toward Syndee's tits. I couldn't believe I was licking another woman's tits in front of my girlfriend. I was so turned on, I reached down to stroke my cock but Lauren pulled my hand away.

"Not until you're told," she instructed.

I continued to lick and suck Syndee's now-hard nipples until I was told to stop.

After a few minutes, Amber rolled the dice again, saying "for me this time."

She rolled a "blow" and "genitals." (I guess the dice are designed to work for either gender.)

"Come over here," ordered Amber, "take off my shoes."

She was wearing black leather pumps. Even her feet turned me on. I took her shoes off one at a time. I'd never really thought of feet as erotic, until now. She grabbed my hair, pulled my head up, and yelled, "Pay attention."

She stood up and told me to undo her belt and jeans. My hands shaking, I did what I was told.

"Now slowly take them off." I did my best to go slowly, but I couldn't wait to peel her jeans off and see her shapely hips, thighs and calves. She made me slow down and I thought I was going to burst with anticipation. I finally got her jeans all of the way off, but before I could fully examine her luscious legs she said, "Now take off the rest."

She was still wearing a white thong, which I removed, revealing her closely trimmed pussy. She sat down and spread her legs wide apart.

"Lauren says you give good head. So prove it."

I was nervous but incredibly turned on at the same time. I'd never performed for an audience before. I got down on my knees and started lightly kissing and licking her inner thighs. Her slight moans suggested I wasn't doing too bad of a job. I kept worshiping her flawless legs while frequently brushing against her pussy.

After a few minutes she said, "quit teasing me and get to it."

So I started licking her clit and she moaned with pleasure, spreading her legs just a bit wider. I kept at it, varying the pressure and speed a bit. "Oh, don't stop," she moaned, "faster."

At this point I thought I might cum just because I was so worked up, the exhibitionism proving an unbelievable rush. Just then Amber let out a long moan and I felt her body convulse in waves as she came. After thirty seconds or so she pushed my head away from her crotch and sighed contentedly.

Then Lauren came up behind me, put her arms around me, and said, "Looks like you've been good. Maybe now you can touch your cock and jack off for us. Syndee, is there anything else he can do for you"

I looked over at Syndee, the only one of us still wearing any clothes.

"Hmmm," muttered Syndee as she got up and walked over to me. "Stand up," she ordered.

I complied. She walked around me, feeling my ass as she passed behind me. She then began lightly tugging on my cock and said, "I do want to see you masturbate, but there must be more you can do."

Just then the side door opened and Jeff, Syndee's boyfriend came in the room.

"Sweetie," said Syndee to Jeff, as he came into the room," take out your cock. Jeff looked a little surprised to see his topless girlfriend holding my cock while her two nude girlfriends watched.

"All right," said Jeff, "I'm happy to join in."

He quickly began taking off his clothes. Of course he didn't know what he was in for. Syndee walked over to Jeff pulling me along behind her. Jeff was completely nude in no time.

"OK honey," said Syndee, fondling his cock with her free hand, "now you're going to be part of the show."

I was a little worried at this point that she was going to make me suck Jeff's cock and drink his cum. Fortunately, I was only partially right.

"Down on your knees," Syndee told me. I got down on my knees in front of Jeff.

"Now," she told Jeff, "I want you to masturbate and cum on our new boy toy." She then stepped away leaving Jeff and I facing one another.

"Get started," said Amber, "or we'll make you do something worse."

Jeff's cock was already pretty hard and he grabbed it in one hand, cupped his balls with the other, and started jacking off. It didn't take long for him to really get into it, crying out with pleasure. He must really like the attention, because in just a minute or two he shot his a load of hot, sticky semen all over my face and chest. He kept stroking his cock until the last wave of his orgasm had passed.

"Nice," said Syndee, "That looks tasty," as she dropped down beside me and began licking her boyfriend's cum off my chest. She looked up at her boyfriend, "sweetie. You won't mind if I jack him off now, will you? He's been such a good little boy."

Jeff nodded. I don't think this is the first time they've played with other people. Syndee spread my legs apart and sat between them facing me, her lean, legs touching mine. She licked her hands and placed them on my nearly hard cock. She began gently stroking me with both hands.

"Ohh baby," she said. "We're going to have so much fun with you. Maybe next time we'll videotape you performing for us. Or we'll make you nude pose at a local art college or even as an exhibit at a gallery. We're going to have fun."

Her excellent technique and dirty talk got me fully erect again in no time. And in a few minutes I shot my cum all over my chest. Syndee stopped stroking as soon as I began ejaculating, no doubt just to screw with me. I quickly grabbed my cock and stroked it myself to get the most out of the orgasm. I heard a few giggles. At that point I was so spent I must have drifted off for a while, happy and fulfilled.