Saturday, At The Movies

Story Info
A woman finds her personal space invaded.
1.6k words
4.12
55.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday morning you decide to see the matinee at the theater. Now that it is summer you are glad of the heat. Now a light sundress is enough clothing even in the morning. Inside the theater is nicely air conditioned and you notice your nipples stiffening. Inside the auditorium there are several people already seated and a few more trickle in as the theater darkens. Never one to sit in the middle, you seat yourself in the back corner. Thinking of a quick escape when the credits roll. Almost as the last trailer ends, you see a large shape standing at the top of the aisle, but you don't think anything about it. Until, a man sits in the seat right next to you. He has broad shoulders and you smell a whiff of your favorite cologne as he sits, never turning his head to glance in your direction. Your indignation at this man's intrusion surfaces and you turn to him to demand he sit somewhere else. Just as the first syllable reaches your throat he shushes you quietly. Almost like he could read your mind. There are no words in his command but you feel the authority in his voice. Somehow undeniable.

The film starts, some action comedy. It isn't what is foremost in your mind. All you can think of is this man, when you feel warmth and pressure on your leg. He has put his hand low on your thigh. You can feel the strength in his hand, but the warmth the comes from it, in the cool theater, makes you forget to be upset. The fingers start to rub lightly and it feels like electricity. Like he is feeling the cloth of your dress. Feeling the fabric gently moving over your soft skin, you steal a glance down, and notice what his fingers are doing. The hem on the sundress slips quietly over your knee and up your leg to where he has been gathering it up. Shortly the hem is past his fingertips and you feel the pads of his fingers on your flesh. Suddenly the heat from his hand is not the only fire warming you. Deep down where it just starts, that is where the heat comes from. His hand moves slowly around your thigh to rest where you have your legs pressed together in an act of defiance you know you won't be able to put up for long. As he feels the pressure between your legs lessen with your resistance waning, his hand continues it's slow journey. The fingers have wrapped beneath your leg, but his thumb is still on top, when you feel the strength you imagined grasp your thigh firmly, but with more care than you expected. He easily pulls your legs apart but only a bit. The heat coming from you has made you a little light headed, and you feel like the air conditioning has decided to skip your area.

Now that it has released his grip on your leg, his hand is gentle as he rubs your silky flesh. Slowly, slowly his hand moves. Sometimes on top of your leg sometimes between them, feeling every inch like a blind man studying his favorite book. You know soon there won't be any higher to climb and shudder a bit at the prospect of what will happen when it reaches the top. His hand is so close, his fingers gentle. Then, as his hand moves from deep in your lap, his fingers brush against you. Only lightly, but you were so concentrated on what was happening it felt like an electric shock. Then his hand moved on and the contact broken, but only momentarily. His next movements place his hand over your satin covered mound and you feel some of that strength as he presses with his hand, only the thin, silky fabric is keeping him out of you.

Luxuriating in the feeling, you press your body back against his hand. His first two fingers have conspired to pull the edge of your panties aside and are lightly brushing the soft skin that they had hidden. His hand deftly uncovers the treasure it has been after and lightly brushes up and down and you know that he can feel how wet you have gotten. Tenderly one of his fingers rubs deeper into your body, not entering, just exploring. Finally his fingertip finds your clitoris and as a slight gasp escapes your lips, you reflexively wrap your arm through his and grip it tight. Fearful someone heard you, you glance around, but no one has turned in your direction. He is not waiting either and his finger slides right down and into your body. Quickly followed by a second. They are not penetrating deep, but the feeling is incredible. In and out, slow, in and out. With out warning, the sensation has stopped. He is pulling his hand away. You grip tighter to his arm and feel his muscles flex as he raises his hand. You glance up briefly and watch as his fingers disappear into his mouth. You pull a bit on his arm, wanting the invasion to continue, but he lowers his arm to his side for a moment before shifting it back to be in your lap again.

Something is different, though. His hand is to far for his fingers to reach. Becoming impatient, you tug again on his arm. They say be careful what you wish for. You feel why his hand is in a different place now and you begin to get nervous. It's not as warm as his fingers, but it is much bigger and softer, and he wants it in you. You are not unfamiliar with dildos, but never brought one to the movies before. The pressure increases as he presses it against your opening. As he slowly makes sure it is covered with wetness, you realize that when it enters you, you may not be able to stifle the sounds your body will make. You turn slightly and bury your face in his big shoulder, which he takes for a sign. The head of the dildo makes its way into you and your jaw clenches with the effort of keeping the rest of the audience unaware of what is being done to you. It almost works, but the pleasure is overpowering, and it forces its way out from your mouth. Understanding what you are going through, because he is doing it, your torturer, your knight, coughs loudly to cover for you. Earning a backward glance you don't notice. The old woman who looks back thinks how nice it is to see a couple snuggling close at the movies and goes back to the film.

Now that he has entered you, he doesn't give you any time to catch your breath. You didn't see how big the dildo was, so you aren't sure how much to expect. Your body is ready for it however. You can't remember ever being so wet. Every molded bump and each rubber vein on your invader drives farther and farther in. Deeper it slides opening you up to make room for itself. You feel his hand getting closer to your body and know it isn't so big that it won't all fit, and he pushes every inch as far as it will go, until it is all in. He then lets is slip out enough to be able to grab the end and starts moving it slowly. First back out, not all the way, then slowly back in. Pulling, pushing. Over and again. His tempo is increasing. With each deep thrust, his skillful positioning of his fingers causes one to push on your clitoris, and when he pulls back out, he gives it a little twist that makes your body spasm involuntarily. Still he is going faster. You couldn't even contain the yelp when he entered you, how will you be able to handle the crazy orgasm you feel building inside.

It seems so noisy all of a sudden and you remember that there is a movie on the screen. The music giving you a clue to what is going to happen next. In a moment of clarity you realize you man is giving you an out. There is a chase scene that you are sure will end in a car crash or explosion and if you can just hold on, you may get away with making noise. Instantly his pace picks up and he is a flurry between your legs. You are not going to make it, every one will hear your scream. You are holding back with all your power, then, as if in slow motion you see orange on the screen and your mind lets go of your body. You have to remember to thank the manager for having the volume up a bit to loud. The explosion in the film masks the explosion beneath your dress and the two of you are the only ones who share your orgasm. You feel your arm relax where it was gripping his arm, even as your body shakes with little aftershocks. The invader slips away but the hand, so gentle now, caresses your soaked flower and delicately replaces the satin covering. Your head rolls back in spent bliss, but when you turn back he has already risen and turned away from you, heading for the exit. You try to stand to follow him but your knees have become weak and betray you. When you finally get up and into the lobby he is nowhere to be seen.