Saturday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi on removing all her clothes and denuding her said 'its time for me to put this thing on. ' He was holding her panties in his hands.

'Do you still intend to put it on' she asked naughtily.

'Yes, I do' he replied.

'Don't you think it would be a hindrance for your future plans' she asked?

'No, I don't' saying this he went on his knees and holding his mother's feet one by one he slid the panties on and pulled it over her crotch.

Mala stood trembling with heated passion as Ravi went on his knees and slid her panties on and when she saw him engrossed in staring at the opening of her shredded panties, she closed her legs hiding her cunt from his vision.

'No, please don't' cried Ravi as his mother closed her thighs.

'Why, your job is finished' she replied.

'Yes it is finished but for the pains I have taken, I think I should be rewarded' he pleaded.

'How do you want me to reward you? By exposing' she asked.

'Yes, I want to gape through the shredded opening' he said.

'Does it stimulate you' she asked opening her thighs a little.

'Yes, the very thought of seeing your beautiful cunt through the shredded panties has made my cock rock hard' he replied as his eyes were glued on her crotch.

Mala gradually widened the gap of her thighs and when her cunt nested between the thick patch of pubic became visible to his eyes she asked 'happy?'

'I am enchanted' he said looking at the pinkish lips of her dripping cunt surrounded by velvety pubic hair.

'Are you content with its look' she asked.

'Yes, widen your legs. Expose your cunt lips' he commanded.

'Like this' she said stretching her legs wide revealing her whole cunt opened to his stare.

'It's fabulous' he said bringing his face underneath her thighs and looking up from below.

Mala's body went in raptures as she felt her son's face inches away from her pulsating cunt. She folded her legs a little bringing her cunt in line with his face.

Ravi as he saw his mother bringing her cunt closer to his face was captivated by its strong aroma and impulsively locked his lips over her cunt and kissed it.

Mala cried out in ecstasy as she felt her son's lips smack her cunt lips and a hot wave soared across her body. Her body was in raptures.

Ravi was enchanted by kissing her cunt and when he felt his mother's body trembling with passion, gripping her buttocks harder he pressed his lips hard on her cunt and kissed them passionately.

As her son kissed her cunt hard, Mala went wild with passion. She gripped her son's back as orgasm after orgasm shook her body. She felt drained out as she emptied her juices.

Ravi felt his mother explode and removing his lips from her cunt as he looked up at her he saw his mother's face had turned crimson. Her whole was sweating profusely. Her eyes had turned red. Seeing all this he straightened and taking her in his arms he kissed her lips roughly.

Mala went limp in his arms. She allowed him to ravage her lips and as she felt his cock nudging at her waist, she slid her hands down and unzipping his pants she pulled them down.

Ravi held her tightly in his arms and when she drew his pants down he pushed her on the sofa and embraced her.

Mala held his cock in her hand and drawing it over her cunt she started to caress her cunt lips with its head.

Ravi was going wild. He felt his throbbing cock at the entrance of his mother's cunt. He leaned over his mother's and roughly holding her shoulders he gave a push which made his cock pierce deeply in to her soaking cunt.

Mala cried out as she felt her son's cock rip her insides. Kissing him passionately she held him tighter in her hold.

Ravi lifting her mother's leg high started digging his cock savagely inside her cunt. Mala yelled at his cock started ramming inside her cunt. She felt as if he was tearing her delicate skin. She reciprocated his moves and soon felt his cock's head surging inside her cunt.

Ravi continued ramming his cock viciously. For some moments he forgot everything and increased his tempo and when his mother reciprocated his moves, soon he felt his cock about to spurt and removing it out of her cunt he let it shoot over his mother's body.

Mala was enchanted when she saw her son's cock shooting his sperm over her body. Looking at him draining his cum over her body she brought her tongue out and started licking her lips. Seeing this Ravi took hold of her face in both his hands and bringing his face closer he sucked her lips in his mouth.

Mala embraced him and fondling him let him rest for a while and everything was cooled down she smiled at him and said 'I think it is time we go home.'

Saying 'yes' Ravi got up and helped his mother to dress up.