Saturday Evening

Story Info
Kidnapped and coerced.
1.1k words
3.98
65k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go, third time lucky

thank you to all who have shown their support so far, please feel free to comment, i welcome constructive criticism.

__________________________________

It was a normal Saturday evening; I was doing my usual walk with Harry my German shepherd. I loved our walks round the woods they were always peaceful almost meditative. Harry loved his run round the woods and would sometimes disappear for a while chasing butterflies or interesting smells. As usual he disappeared into the trees, nose to the ground obviously following some interesting scent.

I waited for him to come back watching the play of light through the trees, the beautiful greens almost mesmerising. Realising it had been over ten minutes I went to look for him, I began whistling and shouting his name as my anxiety mounted. I went further into the forest; only now realising how dark it was under the thick canopy, a dark green dusk. Gathering my courage I went looking for my canine companion, further into the forest, as I grew increasingly concerned for Henry.

Then everything went black.

I woke up being jolted around in a small space, I couldn't stretch out fully and my hands and feet were tied, every bump bringing fresh bruises. As I came round a little more I realised I was in the boot of a car.

The car stopped and I held my breath, then hearing the car boot being opened I realised I had something over my head so I couldn't see. I took a deep breath ready to scream at the top of my voice. But felt a cold blade at my throat and a deep voice saying 'quiet'.

Hearing the veiled threat of so much violence in that one word I slowly exhaled and my body started to shake.

He just threw me over his shoulder like a rag doll and started walking. From the sound of his footsteps I think we must have gone inside a building.

He leaned over and put my feet on the floor leaning me back against what felt like a post, then stretched my hands up and attached them to hold me firmly in place.

I felt the cold knife against the skin of my stomach as my clothes were sliced open by an obviously practised hand.

Rough hands started kneading my now bare breasts, his fingers pinching and rolling my nipples. My body arching trying to respond to him, I pant hard concentrating, forcing my body back under control.

I heard a low laugh that sent a shiver down my spine, he ripped my trousers and pants straight off, his expert fingers finding my clit and playing me like a finely tuned instrument.

The juices started to flow my body responding, wanting more, my brain in turmoil, not knowing what is happening or if I'm even going to live through the night, then suddenly he stopped.

He walked away and I heard a door shut, I struggled trying to free my hands, see something, move around, but I was firmly tied to whatever held my hands and with my feet tied a could do little more than shuffle in a round circle of about a foot.

After what seemed like an age he came back into the room. He came and moved my arms, moving me and reaffixing them to another fastening; it felt as though I was hanging from something even though my feet still touched the floor.

His hands gently caressed my body, as he washed me all over; then deftly shaving the hair from under my arms and round my pussy. Making sure everything was nice and smooth his fingers find my clit again, then pushing two fingers inside and fucking my pussy making my body arch against him as the juices from my orgasm gushed down my legs, the tears ran down my face as I gave myself over to the sensations, only able to live in the moment.

Then I was taken and placed face down across something that supported me across the middle. He came round behind me and started to play with my clit again, my body instantly responding. Something hard nudged against my pussy lips as he positioned himself and slid in. He's a bit bigger than average, but a comfortable fit.

As he slowly slid in and out teasing my pussy I tried to push back against him, whimpering, wanting him to fuck me hard. His rough hands kneading my tits, skilfully pinching the nipples, making my body ache for a good hard fucking.

He slammed into me and it seems in one smooth move took away the cover from my head and puts on a blindfold. Carrying on with his fast hard strokes my body tensed for another orgasm, the juices flowing from me and I started to howl with the intensity of a multiple orgasm as my body went rigid for what seemed like an eternity.

Before I had a chance to recover, my body just starting to relax, he moved, his hand grabbing my ponytail and a cock is shoved roughly into my mouth, I struggled to pull away, 'make sure you suck it good bitch', I tried to nod. Licking my lips I took the head of his cock in my mouth, flicking my tongue over the end, teasing round the top. Gently sucking and licking my way down the shaft and back up. Then teasing the head, I paused taking a deep breath, relaxing my throat and plunging my mouth down onto it, taking it all the way down, pressing harder. He pulled back slightly, then started to fuck my mouth ramming down my throat as his cum unloaded into my willing mouth.

He picked me up again and took me and lay me on what felt like a bed, he lifted my legs and pushed them towards my chest leaving my pussy vulnerable. His tongue flicked over my clit making me jump, he started to nibble, lick, bite and suck. I started to beg, almost screaming, wanting to feel him inside me again. Suddenly the ties round my legs were gone and he was inside me, the shift in position meant he was pressing against my clit as well. My feet on the mattress trying to raise myself up to meet each thrust, enjoying the pure lust running through me. Then the feeling of teeth grazing against my nipples sent me over the edge for another orgasm which intensified as he bit hard on my tits, the rough treatment sent me into another spiral of multiple orgasms.

After he has finished he wrapped me gently in a blanket on the bed, where I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke in my own bed with Harry in his usual place on the floor at the foot of the bed.

When I got downstairs there was a huge bouquet of roses with a note saying thank you and a phone number.

I think my Saturday nights may be a little busy from now on.