Saturday, In The Park

Story Info
You have a delicious quickie in the park.
761 words
4.45
25.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secret meetings in the most obscure and spontaneous places cause moisture within my private lips. We drive to the park in the middle of the afternoon. There are a few city workers cutting tree branches, but they are not close enough to notice your hands disappear beneath my skirt. Squealing in delight, I glance at the white SUV only a few yards in front of us. The driver seems too preoccupied with his cell phone conversation to take any notice of us. Grabbing the collar of your shirt, I pull you to the kiddy playground, where I spot the piece of equipment to be christened with our love juices. Our mouths go crazy with lust, kissing with passion and sucking tongues with vigor. Pushing me backwards, you gently let me fall onto the metal slide behind me. It is warm from the sun's heat, but it is no competition for the scorching condition of my pussy.

"Hike your skirt up," you command, and I obey.

Fingers, two of yours to be exact, soon find my gushing kitty and begin petting it, causing her to purr. Moans escape my lips as you suck on my braless titties, through the material of my tank top—the nipples harden and send twinges of pleasure to my cunt. Your fingers are moving at a rapid speed and cause my hips to buck back and forth. The first orgasm is approaching, and I can hardly contain myself. To muffle the screams, your mouth covers mine; your tongue massages mine, and irresistibly applies suction to it as I fall into an ocean of quivering orgasmic waves. With only a slight chance to recover, I cup your cock, which is still contained it a guard of light blue jean fabric.

Desire in my eyes and legs spread wide open, I whisper "Daddy, make a woman of your little girl. She wants—no, needs—your cock."

In a span of seconds, your beautiful manhood is unleashed for the entire world to see—luckily, you and I are the only members of our world. Straddling the slide, I sit up and grip the base of your pure pleasurable eight inches. Without encouragement, though I know you will give a push or guide me in the right direction, I pop it into my mouth. As you did, I suck with verve, and give flicks of the tongue in all the right places. Bobbing up and down, you control the movement of my head; with your encouragement, I soon have my favorite cock buried down my throat, holding it with gulping sensations. Only a few constricting movements are needed before a flood of semen slides into my stomach by way of swallowing, as does some dribble out the corners of my mouth. When you are completely milked, your hands push me back onto the slide as you lick up the escaped cock juice; our mouths press together and enjoy the lingering taste of sticky, gooey goodness.

Feeling sensations of a cunt hungry for dick, my hips thoughtlessly hump the air and your right thigh. Rubbing your balls, I tell you that you have to fuck me before I go insane from horniness and a love of your being. A quick hard on pumps you up and without warning you plow into my gushing canal. This fuck is hard and rough, complete with my nail marks etched into your shoulders. I beg you to ram your dick into me, all the while pushing my heels into your buttocks. Daddy is fucking me as hard as he can, causing me feelings of needing an immediate release. Tightening my cunt muscles, I allow the slick liquid surface to swallow your cock and never let go. You want to continue screwing, but know that the possibilities of your upcoming climax will keep you tuned into my cunt only.

Stroke one, stroke four, then on stroke seven, your balls tighten; there is a death clinch on your dick because of me. I want semen sprayed all over my body and into my sex hole—only my vagina gets your lubrication today. Minutes later, you collapse on top of me and your cock is deflated. We are content with the world and lazy from excessive sexual exercise. Looking over your shoulder, I notice the man in the SUV still in the parking lot—he is staring directly at me. A playful shove and quiet whispers prod both of our bodies their feet. Arms linked together and laughter ringing out, we run back to my Ford Explorer and head to a local restaurant for dinner.