Saturday in The Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Pat's a smaller lady than me, all nervous energy and impulse. I could see the attraction for both men -- Pat wasn't fat like me, which might be fun for Len, and I had boobs where she didn't, much, which I know Bill was fascinated with. I could see the attraction for Pat, too ... I thought Len was still a nice-looking man; he wasn't young, but he wasn't an old chubby couch-potato, either. As for Bill, well, I wasn't so sure if I was attracted to him or not.

------------------------------------

As I took my shower, I thought about that, and admitted to myself that when Pat had first started dating Bill, I really had a case on him. He was young then, of course ... we all were. And I could see that Bill would eye me from time to time, which I really found exciting ... it was nice to realize my older sister's boyfriend thought I was cute. And the way he scoped out my figure, especially my bosoms let me know he thought I was sexy-looking, too, which every woman likes.

No matter what she says.

I couldn't get my head around how outrageous and off-the-wall Bill's proposition was. It's not like he had launched a campaign to romance and seduce me on his way to getting me into bed. I'm sure he knew that approach was doomed to failure. He just asked me straight-out for a night of recreational sex.

Me.

I was thinking about Bill, and realized that he was still handsome. Probably more handsome than Len, and really had a charming way about him, in spite of the abruptness of tonight's assault. I had to actually admit to myself that I often still thought he was cute and kind of sexy.

Sure, he was fat and balding and had one or two false teeth, but CRAP! We're all getting old.

Do you suppose he still had it in him? Maybe he had discovered Viagra, and Pat had suggested he find someone else to pester for a while?

How long had Len been lusting over my sister? Well, I knew the answer to that one ... ever since he met me. The very first day we met, my mom took the four of us on a picnic, and I could see him watching both Pat and my mom. He realized what he was doing, and he said "Good Lord, Jean, beautiful women seem to run in your family," then kissed me for the first time.

I suddenly realized that I had been playing with myself under the hot water, and in fact, the hot water was turning cool, I had been showering so long. I quickly rinsed off, dried myself, and got ready for bed.

------------------------------------

Actually, Bill and Pat had kind of lied to me.

About that being attacked in my bed thing.

An hour or so later, Bill came in to my bedroom. I was still wide awake, and I quickly shinnied up to the head of the bed, with my knees tucked up to my chest, and the covers pulled up tight against me.

"Bill! For Christ's sake! Get out of here!" I yelped. But I didn't know if Pat was in on this particular maneuver, so I had kind of whisper-shouted it like you do when you think someone else might hear outside your room.

Bill just sat down on the foot of the bed, and looked at me sadly. "I'm so sorry, Jean! I'm embarrassed. Pat and I have been talking about this for so long that I just didn't realize how tacky and abrupt it must have sounded. You must hate me."

"No, Bill, not at all!" I said, calming down as I now perceived he wasn't going to rape me. Not right away, anyway. "You have to admit, what you said was kinda out of the blue for me. And trust me, it WAS shocking!"

"I wish you could want this like I do, Jean."

I was acutely embarrassed to see his pajama bottoms rising up in his lap, as he thought about what he had proposed the two of us doing. I was about to try to find a way to get him to go and let me sleep, when I started to become concerned because whatever it was in there simply didn't stop growing.

I couldn't resist watching, even though I felt like a voyeur. Bill's erection was actually unfolding from where it had apparently been lying along the crease at the top of his thigh. And it never seemed to stop lengthening. I suddenly felt a strong twinge of something I wasn't so used to any more between my own legs, and I have to admit my curiosity was getting the better of me. Maybe there WAS something in this deal for me after all.

I knew Bill was watching my eyes, but I couldn't tear them away. He lifted his butt up off of the bed a little bit, and reached down to adjust things down there, to give himself a little more room. But the adjustment allowed the end of his cock to slip out of the loose flap on the front of his pj's, and I was just stunned by what emerged!

My God, had my sister Pat been living with this monster for almost forty years? I had no idea! We made jokes about that kind of thing, but I had always assumed she exaggerating. A lot. But looking now, it seemed as if she had been understating the case, if anything. My sister is a little gal; how had she ever taken this thing into her?

Against my better judgment, almost as if against my will (except I can't kid myself that I wasn't fully aware of what I was doing), I relaxed my legs and leaned forward to get a better look at Bill's amazing penis.

Bill accommodated me by unsnapping his pajamas and slipping them down off his legs. He swung one leg up onto the bed, folded Indian-style, and turned a little to face me better. He reached down and grasped himself, lifting his half-hard cock up to display it better for me.

"My God, Bill! I had no idea!"

"I'm glad you like it," he said quietly. "You can touch it if you like!"

I glanced up into Bill's eyes, and I didn't see any malice or evil intent there. As long as wanting to screw your wife's sister didn't count as evil intent, I guess, He just looked proud of his equipment and eager for me to accept him.

I scooted down the bed closer to Bill, and reached out my right hand, tentatively, to touch his unbelievable penis. I fully realized that right then, I was crossing over the line, taking a step which would no doubt lead to Bill and me fucking right here in this bed before too long; but, hey, Bill and Pat and Len all seemed to be okay with the idea, so, like Len said "Why not? It might actually be kinda fun!"

Well, I had to be honest with myself, I WAS having some fun looking at and touching the largest cock I'd ever seen on a human being. I couldn't help but think of horses and elephants I'd seen, and I know it wasn't really possible, but at that moment, I thought Bill compared favorably.

His cock was just about fully engorged now, and I just held one hand under it and marveled at it's weight and size. Bill's fat gut even obscured the first couple of inches of its length, and it was still longer than my hand-span. It must be nearly twice as long as Len's. And it's girth was also amazingly large, but it wasn't in proportion to it's additional length, so it seemed even longer. For the first time since I was a virgin girl, I wondered if I could fit this thing into myself without damaging something. Then I briefly remembered childbirth and knew anything was possible.

His cock pulsed in my hand. I ran my left hand over the top of it, and felt the spongy mass at the end, which seemed to me about the size of a Jonathan apple. That color, too. "You using Viagra, Bill?" I whispered.

"No, just really excited!" he answered.

I wrapped my fingers up around him from below and felt the knobbiness and irregularities all over it. I also wrapped my left hand around, and felt the tube below which ran the length of it, springy and resilient. "Pretty hard for an old man, Bill!" I said.

"Your fault, Jean," he said, softly.

I looked up and with a thrill of danger realized that Bill wanted sex with me because he LOVED me. As I felt Bill's hands open my pajama shirt, it occurred to me, THAT's why not. It was going to be fun, for sure, and I knew if I went ahead now I would have to let Len and Pat be together tomorrow, but I was pretty sure no one but Bill had realized the potential before for not just sex, but for a LOVE affair.

And as I felt Bill's hands on my breasts for the first time, and knew that my nipples were standing out in excitement and anticipation, I also knew that I now really, really wanted to do this, in spite of the dangers. A feeling unlike anything I'd felt since I was a teenager shot through me and reminded me that I was a sexual creature, and was just about ready, and fully willing to mate. I knew that my post-menopausal vagina, usually very slow to lubricate for Len, was awash in fluids.

I had forgotten how lust felt. I guess I thought I'd never feel it again. I looked at Bill's fat, old body as he started to climb up over me, and just marveled at myself. How could I be turned on by this geezer, my sister's goofy husband? Somehow, we were both completely nude, now, and when I felt Bill's monstrous cock dragging along my thigh, I knew exactly how I could be turned on.

Just being with another man for the first time in my life also pushed a buzzer inside of me that I hadn't realized was there. I remembered when, before Len and I were married, or even engaged, sex was so sexy, so naughty, like Len said earlier. I felt completely wanton and sinful. For the first time in thirty or more years, I didn't want to make love, I wanted to be fucked. Hard.

Bill seemed completely undeterred by my flabby body and cellulite. He was exploring me like I was his prom date. He had his hand between the outer lips of my pussy, and with his thumb and forefinger, was gently pulling my inner lips, one, then the other.

I reached down between us and grasped his enormous cock, and enjoyed sliding my hand along it, lingering at the tip to play with the little slit under his opening there, and the tiny web of skin beneath it. I felt that his circumcision had left a sort of wattle of skin behind on one side, and wondered what that was going to feel like, crammed into me along with this massive hunk of meat.

Bill was making moves that indicated he was thinking of moving down to lick me a little, so I just grabbed his cock a little harder, and whispered "No, Bill. I really want lots of licking and sucking, but right now, just fucking, Bill. Just help me slide this amazing cock up into me!"

Bill confused me completely by climbing down off of the bed at that point. He swung my legs out to the side, so that my knees were right at the edge of the mattress. This bed was one of those new-style ones that seem to be so popular now, the top of the mattress at an elevation that I had thought was ridiculously high above the floor. But I had learned that they were pretty good for helping old folks get up out of the bed.

And now I learned that they were just fantastic for fucking, young or old. Bill spread my knees apart, and just stepped up to the bed, where his cock was at exactly the same height as my sopping-wet cunt. Were these beds designed that way on purpose? No strain on sore old knees, sore old hips, sore old backs. Just everything aligned just right for down and dirty sex.

Bill lifted his cock up to vertical ... it was too heavy to stick out on it's own ... and I reached down to guide it in. I wasn't worried any more about it fitting in. Things down there weren't as tight as they used to be anyway, and right now I was so oily I could have taken his fist and forearm. The thought actually made me wetter.

We both felt the first contact, and Bill stopped for a minute and said, "Jean, you're so amazing and beautiful! I've wanted this for so long!" Beautiful! Men are such bullshitters!

"Just fuck me, Bill!" I said, and he did.

It actually took him several strokes to embed himself fully in my vagina ... things at the opening were wet enough, but things deeper in were still a little dry. But Bill had been married a log time, and knew when to take it slow, and how to be gentle.

Soon enough, I felt his bulging gut resting on mine, and I knew he was as far in as he was going to be able to go. The whole experience, fat and all, was one of the sexiest things I'd ever done. I just lay back and wallowed in the feeling of being impaled on this giant cock of another man. I loved the physical feeling, I loved the sexy and illicit idea of it, and I loved the renewed sense of youth and vigor it gave me to be experimenting with sex again!

Bill began to stroke into me, his cock not sliding in and out so much as tugging me out with it and then folding me back into myself. It was just an incredibly good sensation. I imagined I could feel Bill's wattle of foreskin pushing against my g-spot, and a little chill of a tiny orgasm shot up through me.

I'm not young, and Bill wasn't either, so he didn't shoot off like a kid right away, which suited me just fine. But he was no athlete, either, and soon he was huffing and puffing with his exertions. The last thing I wanted was for him to croak off while he was fucking me. I even had the uncharitable thought that I wanted him to at least bring me to climax before his heart attack.

I pulled Bill's hands to my breasts. He had to lower his stomach down onto me to reach them, but that actually stimulated both of us even more, I think. Kneading my big, saggy breasts and pinching my cute (Len said so!) erect nipples quickly brought both us closer and closer to our finish. Bill actually slowed down his pushing into me, but started pushing MUCH harder with each stroke. I started to grunt out a little "oomph" involuntarily each time.

I felt Bill begin to stiffen inside of me, and his hands released my tits and grasped me under the arms as he pulled himself tightly down on top of me. As I felt his enormous cock begin to throb inside of me, and my own orgasm just blasted through my body, making me bend back against the mattress and stiffen under him.

My climax seemed to last forever. And I could feel that he was continuing to eject semen up into me again and again for what seemed like a really long time for an old guy. At least as compared to Len.

Thinking about Len and the fact that I was here cheating on him launched another wave of lust and orgasm shooting through me. I didn't think I had it in me!

Bill had stopped thrusting into me, and was lying on top of me from his waist up, panting and sweating. He was trying to say something. I urged him to climb up on the bed with me, and he was able to do it without his cock coming completely out of me.

We lay side by side, my leg up over his hip and his now-softening cock still slightly up in my vagina, and I felt plenty of fluid leaking out onto the sheets. Bill had resumed hugging me, his arms now around my chest to my back, his head on my shoulder and his smoky breath still gasping into my ear. I realized just then that we hadn't even kissed.

I glimpsed Pat at the door to the room, peeking in around the door frame. I had no idea how long she had been there. She smiled, gave me a little wave, turned around and disappeared.

Bill reached below us, his cock finally slipping all the way out of me, and pulled the covers up over us, and we both fell sound asleep.

... continued in Sunday in the Valley

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12