Saturday Morning Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Oh please! Yes! I'm coming! Don't stop!"

He smiled, watching her writhing against the fence as he pounded her hard with his fingers, slick with her excitement. Shelby's knees went weak as she came, but she held herself up with the fence as her body shuddered. He eased his fingers from her pussy, her sex tighter and even more swollen from the orgasm he just gave her.

He smiled up at her as he slowly stood, sliding up her body. He reached down, stroking his dick tugging it up to it's fullest, hardest length. He brushed the head, slick with pre-cum over her bare pussy and watched as her hips twitched.

"You want this?" He asked her, brushing the smooth skin against hers.

"Mmm yes please! " She moaned, drunk with lust and desperate to have his swollen length inside her.

"Give it to me. Please. Please fuck me. Stick it in my pussy and make me come."

He groaned deep in his throat as they locked eyes. His slick head slipped between her lips, teasing over her clit, then further to gently prod her opening. With a gasp she impaled herself on his erection wanting to come just from the feeling of the thick shaft penetrating her. Shelby moaned as she felt it's full length sliding all the way up into her until he was deep inside her tight, warm wetness.

She was panting wildly trying to get control over herself and Blair could feel his sister's inner muscles clenching around his length. Even though he was fully inside her it felt like her pussy is trying to pull your cock even deeper.

They moaned, locked together momentarily as she looked hungrily into his eyes. She grabbed his head and crushed his mouth against hers. Shelby's tongue slid against his as he lifted her, holding her legs up and open. She braced herself against the fence as he started to move inside her.

Shelby's entire body was tingling and all thought and sensation was centered around the feeling of her big brother's dick sliding in and out of her body. She whimpered feeling the thick head spreading and stroking her insides, the smooth glide of their bare flesh together as he thrust into her.

Blair started moving slowly at first, teasing her and getting her hotter and hotter until he can't take the teasing any more.

For just a second he thought about stopping. He couldn't believe he was fucking his own sister! As the older sibling he thought he should get control of the situation and then maybe the two of them could just pretend this never happened. She moved her hips toward him, her pussy clenching around him as tightly as possible and she moaned in his ear.

"Please big brother, make me come!"

All rational thought fled with his sudden need to do just that. Blair couldn't believe what an animal his seemingly sweet, innocent sister had become. She was crying out with pleasure as he bottomed out with each thrust, his hips slammed against the insides of her spread thighs, his hands grasped the firm, bare globes of her ass cheeks as he pounded her.

She wrapped her legs tightly around him so that he was supporting her weight so she could let go of the fence to pull her top up. Blair watched as Shelby's polite polo came up to bare a fairly average looking bra and he groaned as she pulled it down, letting her smallish boobs free.

He bent his head, gently kissing one of her rapidly hardening nipples before his tongue flicked out, teasing it to an aching point. She struggled to contain her whimper of excitement as he licked and sucked her nipple before gently nipping it between his teeth. He moved to the other side, not wanting to leave one un-tended and Blair watched as goosebumps spread over her chest.

Shelby reached up again, taking more of her weight back onto the chain link fence behind her which freed up his hands to cup and squeeze her firm flesh. She sighed at the feel of his palm against her hard nipples and we both like the feeling of his big, warm, hands squeezing her tits. They both watched as his fingers gently stroked and rolled the hard nubs and she bit her bottom lip as he pinched her nipples making her squirm around him.

He groaned as her movements made his throbbing dick slip around inside her and he suddenly remembered his whole purpose was to make her come. He lifted her skirt so they could both look down between them and watch his slick cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Blair watched as the smooth lips gripped around him with each thrust. The glimpses of her swollen pink clit as they fucked, making them both ache to finish.

He started thrusting faster and faster, watching the glide of their bodies together, enjoying the way her boobs were bouncing with each inward thrust, the way they jiggled as he bottomed out, balls deep in her juicy, willing cunt. With each stroke of his hot, hard prick inside her she could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

With each thrust she clenched around him, loving the feel of his length rubbing the walls of her sex, so slippery with her excitement, all she could do was think about coming. She wanted to feel him pounding her, making her entire body shiver and shudder with excitement, taking him deep inside her until he came too.

He slammed into her over and over again, their bodies slapping together as she could feel her orgasm building. Her excited cries and moans were getting him closer along with the rhythmic way her sex was grabbing him with each thrust. Shelby leaned in to kiss her brother's mouth and suddenly she was coming.

"OH GOD! I'm coooooming! Keep fuuuuckiiiingggg meeee!"

She practically screamed at him. Blair smiled as her voice wavered with the orgasm rolling over her. She abandoned herself to the pleasure coursing through her body, her pussy on fire with excitement, her nipples so hard they were like pebbles and the feeling of him still fucking her so deep.

He knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if he didn't pull out soon and so he said, "I'm gonna cum. I need to pull out."

She locked her legs around his hips, bucking wildly against his throbbing dick, trying to force the cum out of him.

"Please cum inside my pussy! Oh please fill me with your hot load! Oh, yeah! Cum inside me big brother."

Shelby begged Blair to fill her and unable to control himself or free himself from her tightly clenched thighs he slam into her once, twice and one more time before she could feel his dick twitching deep inside her. She wrapped herself around him whimpering as they came together, her orgasm going on and on as her pussy filled with his hot, thick load.

After a few minutes their breathing had returned to normal and he slowly and teasingly pulled out of her, making her moan at the friction. He gently eased her onto her feet and he laughed as she nearly fell down. Shelby's legs were like jelly, and her whole body was wobbly the way she feels only after a really good orgasm. She straightened her clothes and started to walk toward where her gym bag still was.

She pulled her water bottle out and took a few huge gulps of water before tossing it back into her bag. As she bent down to pick up her bag he could see her bare sex peeping out between her thighs, the barest trickle of cum glistening between the swollen pink folds in the sunlight.

She looked over her shoulder a half smile on her lips, and asked, "Same time next week big brother?"

12