Saturday Night

Story Info
A little surprise during the night.
801 words
3.33
21.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a nice experience on Saturday night.......
I got back to my friends house, after the pub, a few of us had gone back for a drink,
After drinking 4pintas on cocktails all night I was pretty drunk, we all stayed up dancing and chatting till there was 5 of us left, my cousin and his girlfriend included.

They decided to go off to bed and I decided to take the spare room, which left 2 of the blokes on the sofa,

I went straight off to sleep, obviously the effects of the alcohol,
The next thing I knew was I could feel a real warm tingling feeling on my clit, I tried to ignore it as I thought I was a bit horny and just dreaming but the feeling got more and more intense, as I cane round from sleep I realised it was someone stroking me, it felt so good I couldn’t help but let out a little whispered moan, with that, I felt the rubbing getting firmer a finger moved down to my now soaking wet hole, then back up to my very hard and excited clit, god it was heaven.

I started to wiggle on it, then I heard a whisper in my ear, "u like that u dirty little bitch don’t ya"

As u may remember I love being spoken to like that, it got me so hot I thought I was gonna explode right there and then, but I knew I couldn’t, I wanted some cock.
(Ive just felt my pussy and its soaking just writing about this .. ;o)

I needed to taste some cock, so I leaned over to grab it and give some serious deep throat, I was amazed to find a smooth shaven pussy all hot and wet.

Not wanting to disappoint as she must have thought I was looking for her cunt, I gently stroked it, slowly pushing my fingers between her smooth sopping wet lips, prizing them apart, letting her clit poke through them. With that I stooped down to massage it with my tongue and lick up all her hot juices.

She opened her legs really wide to spread her pussy wider open so I could get to see it in all its glory.

I licked at her clit hungrily while she squealed with pleasure, pushing my fingers inside her hot wet little hole, she pushed her head back and squealed even loader. As she did the door pushed open gently and one of the blokes from downstairs popped his head round. "God u dirty little slags" he said, "how comes I didn’t get an invite". I said, come and have a look at this mate, she’s got a fucking gorgeous pussy, he came in watching me finger fuck her, rubbing his cock through his jeans as he got closer and closer.

"Ive seen enough of her pussy" he said "now let me show u how I can play with cunt"
I couldn’t resist, I needed cock, so I bent over in front of him and let him have a look
"That pussy looks like it needs a good fucking, look how wet it is" he said he rammed 3 fingers in me, rubbing my clit with his thumb as he did, I felt myself clamp down on him as it felt so good, "easy now" he said and pulled them out. "I think u liked that too much" said.

He pulled his cock out of his trousers and ordered me to suck it. I dived on it taking it deep into my mouth, sucking all the pre-cum from the end. Then mandy sat up, "show me how hard u can fuck her" she said. With that, he grabbed me by the hair, bent me over and powered his Stiff hot cock deep inside me, pushing me forward gasping for breath, he pounded and pounded at my aching pussy till I thought I was going to faint.
Mandy moved over to us pushed her fingers in my arse and pushed her pussy in my face and said "lick this u little cock slut". That was it for me I couldn’t hold back any longer I felt my legs giving way, my face deep in pussy, my cunt grabbed onto his cock and the most intense orgasm I have ever felt shot through my whole body.
I fell to the floor in a shaking wreck, my head still dizzy. Everything is a blur from there really, but I saw him pin Mandy to the bed face down and shove his cock right up her and pump away till he pulled out and came all over her arse.

We all lay there till morning, dozing in and out of sleep, thinking about what great time we had had.