Saturday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers

Dale relaxed his grip on CJ's hips. Then he stopped his hammering, holding himself almost completely still inside her. Now CJ could fully enjoy his cock once more. He was really stiff now, bigger and harder than when she'd first seen him. Her cunt was aching but still she could savour the way Dale's manhood seemed to plug her so tight.

Sarah was panting, turned on and waiting anxiously for the finale. Dale gave another short thrust. 'Oh babe,' he grunted. 'Here it comes.'

And suddenly CJ felt him pull out completely. Those big balls were taken from her grasp. CJ felt robbed. But there was movement behind her - the unmistakeable vibrations of a rock hard shaft being stroked rapidly. CJ remembered those vibrations from the times her ex-husband had wanted to unload his seed across her tits. She'd loved it. This time was going to be even more delicious.

There was a sudden cry – Dale – and then CJ felt the unmistakeable sensation of a lump of warm, sticky cock cream landing on the middle of her back. Sarah gave a little squeal. CJ was delighted too. Dale was shooting his hot load straight onto her. She felt the next wad, and then the third.

Suddenly CJ forgot all about the deep ache in her cunt. This was crude, even base. Another woman might have felt humiliated but CJ was excited, and the young couple even more so. CJ wished she could have seen Dale's seed splashing on her skin. Instead she had to imagine the sight, spurred on by Dale's throaty grunts and Sarah's little gasps.

CJ didn't move a muscle as Dale shot more and more over her back. If she couldn't taste Dale then she wanted to be coated by his cream. He seemed to have so much to give - she'd guessed right. She wondered if that was Sarah's hand working his cock. Whoever it was, they kept right on, milking the last of his climax. Soon there were only drops, almost too small for CJ to feel them. Each one must have been flying off the end of his cock before landing on her soft, pale skin.

They were all breathing heavily, even CJ. Her excitement was stoked higher as she felt a drop of cum run down her side, over her ribs and drip onto the sheets. A man's cum was always to be savoured. She felt as if she had been anointed by Dale.

Only once CJ felt the young couple ease their frenzy did she allow herself to sag down onto the bed. She was aglow, keen to soak up the thrill of what she'd just done and allowed to be done. Soon Dale flopped down beside her, resting his bulk on her right. CJ could feel his thick cock pressing against her flank. She heard him softly panting in the aftermath of his giant orgasm. Sarah carefully lay her thinner body on CJ's left, staying close to her workmate. CJ drew comfort from the physical closeness as they all shared their post-orgasmic highs.

There were gentle kisses on CJ's shoulders. Both sides – they were both kissing her. Not a word was said but it felt as if her new fuck buddies were thanking her. CJ felt herself smile at the warmth they were showing her. But the soft kisses couldn't stop the throbbing of CJ's poor, abused cunt. It was certain that she would find difficult to walk the next day. It didn't matter.

Sarah was soon touching CJ again, this time drawing little circles on her back. CJ knew why – Sarah was playing with Dale's semen, pushing and spreading it around, savouring his cock juice as it cooled and hardened on the skin of her workmate. It was another pleasant sensation and helped CJ to relax even further. She was with a contented and loving couple. CJ, their new friend and sex toy, was safe with them.

The three of them lay together for long, long minutes. Slowly, everyone's breathing returned to normal. Dale and Sarah even kissed several times, reaching over CJ to gently share their affection for one another.

CJ couldn't feel left out because Sarah soon moved her hand down between CJ's butt cheeks. She obliged Sarah by parting her legs. Truthfully, CJ no longer had the energy to resist Sarah. And she knew she had very little left to hide from her workmate. The reward for CJ was to feel Sarah gently fondling her cunt, softly tracing her fingers up and down CJ's labia.

'You are swollen,' whispered Sarah. 'Your pussy lips are all puffy.'

'Hmmmm.' CJ had known that would be so. It still felt nice to have the other woman's touch on the bare skin of her cunt.

'Does that always happen after sex?'

'I don't know. I guess so. But its been a long time so maybe...'

Sarah seemed a little concerned. 'Did he hurt you? I hope it was OK. I like it when he goes hard in me. You know?'

CJ did know. But Dale's cruel pounding had been something else again. CJ could feel it in her cunt and her womb. But she was out of practice after all.

'He has a nice cock, Sarah. Sometimes my husband used to fuck me like that – hard and deep.' CJ didn't know what else to tell Sarah. She felt confused herself. She could have been angry, knowing Sarah had set her up and had given CJ no say at all before she was hammered by Dale. But it was no lie to say she'd enjoyed having a man inside her. 'It was great Sarah.'

'Oh CJ, it was amazing. I loved watching you fuck Dale. You were so sexy. But your poor pussy'

CJ was enjoying Sarah's stroking of her cunt lips. She was still a little damp – CJ had often found that her cunt had more sexual stamina than the rest of her body. The warmth of Sarah's fingers contrasted nicely with the cooler the air brushing over her sex. Dale seemed content just to watch and the three of them fell back into silence. CJ was too contented to speak. How else could she describe the feeling of lying between her new lovers, the thrill of their fucking fresh in her mind and the sensation of Dale's cock juice turning dry and stiff on her skin?

More long minutes went by and slowly CJ began to feel her instinct tugging at her again. It was time to leave. CJ understood the value of leaving something for another time. Would there be another time? Something in her head was trying to tell CJ that was unlikely. This night had turned out to be far, far more than she had bargained for. But wasn't that another good reason to leave now? – before things got complicated.

At last CJ stirred herself. It was Dale who understood what was on her mind. 'You are welcome to stay,' he said softly. 'We have room. We can promise a nice breakfast in bed. And Sarah would love to have some more fun with you.'

It sounded tempting – a little. But CJ climbed up onto all fours and turned to smile her nicest smile at Dale. 'I really should go,' she murmured to him. 'You two should have some time together now.'

Sarah moved into the warm spot left by CJ's body, right underneath her. Dale looked as if he wanted to argue. CJ turned and casually planted her lips on Sarah's. Her friend responded instantly and kissed CJ right back. It was a nice kiss, soft and warm. It was meant to be a thank you to Sarah for a wonderful, if unexpected night. But Sarah reached up to fondle CJ's tits. The bitch truly was insatiable! And clearly she did enjoy CJ's larger assets. CJ held her position, still unsure what to do about the fact she'd spent the evening fucking with her workmate and her boyfriend.

Dale took his cue from Sarah and began trying to touch CJ's nipples. She was pleased by their attentiveness. But CJ felt her instinct winning out. It was time to go!

She broke free from them both and moved to climb of the bed. Dale made way, his eyes staring at the older woman's naked body as CJ went to collect her clothes. She would have liked more of Dale. She thought of how it would feel to have his cock growing hard in her mouth. She thought about stroking his big balls while he fucked Sarah. Then she scooped up the last of her clothes and headed to the hallway.

'I'll see myself out. But make sure one of you calls me tomorrow,' she ordered. Sarah was lying on her side, propped on one elbow and doing her best to look like she'd had her favourite toy taken from her. CJ just smiled. It was a final thank you to Sarah. It was nice to leave the younger woman wanting more.

Dale followed her out to the loungeroom. He was trying to appear like a good host but CJ felt his eyes on her as she found space to begin dressing. She felt all her confidence returning. Whatever Sarah had done to set up the evening, it was CJ who was in control now. She deliberately took her time as she bent and pulled her knickers up. Dale stared – he liked what she had to offer. CJ was thrilled at the knowledge she could hold the attention of the handsome young stud. So she didn't object when Dale moved closer. Nor did she flinch when he started stroking her, fondling her curves and softly mauling her flesh.

'You like that backdoor thing?' he wanted to know. 'Maybe we can share some more of that the next time.' CJ had to stop herself laughing. The young man had so proudly wielded his cock, had fucked CJ within an inch of her life. And he was too shy to call it anal play, butt play, arse fucking. It didn't matter now. She needed to disentangle Dale's hands so she could finish pulling on her bra and her shirt.

Besides, CJ was already thinking of a different 'next time' She still could not shake Bess from her thoughts. What was that about? Bess somehow just seemed so sexy, there was something about her that CJ had noticed even before the sex play had begun. And she was clearly more experienced and skilled than Sarah. Or was it just those big tits of hers? She couldn't even be sure that Bess would be interested. But CJ knew with certainty that somehow she would have to get her number from Sarah.

And now it was time to take her leave for the night. She reached the door and felt Dale still close behind. He remained buck naked, as if trying to impress on CJ how keen he was to have her again. Unable to resist, CJ turned to give herself one last look at his young, muscled body. He was very easy on the eye. And CJ couldn't help herself – she saw his cock at half-mast and casually reached out to take it in her hand. It was only a tease but CJ took pleasure from the touch. He was a little sticky, still coated in her juices. Oh yes, a bareback fuck had been just what she needed. It was quite a weapon and he had used it with skill.

She reached up and gave Dale a gentle kiss. She held there for a moment, even allowed him to softly push his tongue inside her mouth. It was a delicious, naughty pleasure to be kissing Sarah's man. And to be feeling his hand gripping her arse cheek. His cock was growing bigger in her hand.

Finally CJ broke free for the last time and gave Dale her cheekiest smile. 'Thank you,' she whispered to him.

Then CJ let go of the wonderful cock and let herself out into the night air.

mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers