Saturday Night Fantasy

Story Info
Beth acts out deepest femdom fantasies.
1.5k words
4.37
67.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Warning. Story contains a mild watersports scene***

Steve shivered in the cold room. In his wildest thoughts, he had never dreamed that he would be in such a situation. Here he was, tied down to a bed, blindfolded, with a gag in his mouth. He had met Beth on the net, and they quickly became fast friends. She had told him of her interest in BDSM, but he had never thought she was into such extreme activities. Beth had convinced him into letting her dominate him for an evening. He thought about it, and knew that it had always been one of his deep dark fantasies. Steve had read tons of stories about it, and thought it worth a try.

Now, he was feeling a little apprehensive. Beth had tied him down, and it seemed that she had been gone for hours. This wasn't exactly what he had in mind. Steve forced himself calm, and eventually fell asleep. He came awake suddenly, when he felt a hand on his leg. He didn't know how long he had been tied down, but he was ready to get up. Steve shook his head, and mumbled into the gag, but to no avail. He could feel Beth's hot breath against his cheek, then feel her wet tongue flick against his ear.

Steve lay still as she moved down his body, her tongue dancing wetly against his flesh. She slid ever lower, until her mouth was breathing hotly over his cock. Beth wasted no time, and quick sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth. Steve's hips moved as he was enveloped in her hot, wet mouth. His cock began to quickly harden as her tongue swirled around. Once he was stiff, Beth released him, causing Steve to writhe in disappointment.

Steve wasn't disappointed for long, as Beth began to lick lower. Her tongue lathed over his balls, before she sucked each one between her lips. Beth played with his balls like they were pieces of candy, rolling them around her mouth, and teasing with her tongue. She let his sack pop from her mouth slowly, causing Steve to moan into the gag. Steve was in ecstasy when she began to lick near his ass, and gasped as her tongue danced against tight hole. His body went rigid as Beth pressed her tongue into his ass. Steve wanted to yell as her soft, wet tongue explored his ass. He was shivering when she stopped.

Steve felt a cool liquid against his ass, and knew that she must be using a lubricant. He didn't wait long, and soon felt her slide a finger into his rear. The feeling was great, and he tried to relax and enjoy it. Beth soon slipped another finger in, and was twisting them about. A little more lube, and she soon had three fingers working deep in his ass. Steve couldn't think of anything as she continued to wiggle her fingers. He felt as if he could cum any minute, but was being held on the edge.

Steve's breath burst around the gag when Beth pulled her wet fingers from his ass. His stomach muscles heaved as he felt his ass twitch from the sudden evacuation. His legs were untied, and he thought that Beth would release him. He was wrong. Steve felt his legs lifted, and heard a metal click, as his ankle cuffs were attached to something overhead. His legs were spread and open, and he knew what was coming. Beth had told him all of her fantasies, and he knew this one was a big one.

Steve tried to relax as he felt Beth move between his legs. He felt her hands stroke his legs, and finally felt the tip of her cock near his ass. Beth had always wanted to fuck a man with a strap on, and she was getting her chance. Steve relaxed as he felt her wiggle the cock back and forth, imitating what she had saw some men do. Steve shifted his hips as best as he could, and held himself still as she began to push her cock into him. Her stretching had worked, and even though he could definitely feel the girth of her cock, it was not painful.

Beth didn't stop until the dildo was all the way to the base in Steve's ass. She leaned back, and smiled at the sight of his ass stretched around her cock. Her black latex cock was a stark contract to his grasping pink ass. She wiggled made slow thrusts, watching as his pink ring sucked at her cock. Beth became more excited, and soon began to thrust harder. She watched as Steve rolled his head from side to side, lost in the feeling of her cock pounding his ass.

Steve tried his best to drive his hips up to her, to feel every inch of her cock. He was nearly in frenzy as she hammered down onto him. His cock was ready to burst, and he desperately needed to cum, but at the same time, didn't want it to end. Beads of sweat rolled down his face, and he felt Beth's thrust become erratic. He knew that she must have been coming, as she drove deep into his ass, and lay on top of him. Steve shook and groaned as her body pressed hotly to his, trapping his cock between them.

Beth lay still for a few minutes, her inactivity driving Steve crazy. He sighed when she finally sat up, her cock still firmly in his ass. Steve felt her move about, then lightness. Beth had unbuckled the harness from her hips, but had left the dildo in his ass. She moved around the bed, and unbuckled his gag, and pulled it from his mouth.

Steve began to speak, to beg for her bring him off, but was cut short as Beth straddled his face, and pressed her pussy to his mouth. Steve dove in like a man dying of thirst. Beth was oozing cum after her climax, and Steve sucked down all of her sticky juices. He drilled his tongue into her as he felt her arms wrap around his ass. Steve groaned loudly as she gripped the base of the dildo, and began to drive it in and out of his ass.

Beth pumped her hands, driving the dildo deep into Steve's ass. She felt like she was riding a horse, as his muscles bunched and flexed under her. She knew he needed to cum, but she had a final surprise for him. Steve was once again lost in pleasure when he felt her pussy grow wetter. She wasn't cumming, but her juices were pouring out. It took Steve only a second to figure out what was happening. Beth was pissing in his mouth! Steve had always fantasized about it, and thought it natural for a slave, but never thought he would try it. Now that it was happening, he found himself enjoying her golden drink. Steve kept his mouth open. He stuck out his tongue, and let her stream of hot pee flow over it and down his throat.

When Beth was done pissing, she lowered her head to Steve's cock. She watched it twitch every time she thrust the dildo into his ass. A few licks of his cock head had Steve bucking, and she knew he would cum quickly. Beth placed her lips at the tip of his cock, and slowly slid her mouth down. She took him as deep as she could, then began to suck hard. Steve's body jerked as if he was being electrocuted. He twisted savagely, and his body rose up. He groaned like a banshee as he came, his cock spurting into Beth's mouth. He jerked like a rag doll, and collapsed in a sweaty heap. Steve shivered and jerked as Beth continued to suck his cock, not stopping until he was soft.

Beth climbed off the bed, and knelt in front of Steve. She slowly pulled the Dildo from his ass, and watched as his reddened asshole slowly closed. She pressed a finger inside, and giggled as the closing hole gripped it tightly. Beth pulled out her finger and stood. She untied Steve, and let him take off the blindfold.

Steve squinted as the candlelight flooded his eyes. He shook his head to focus his eyes, and watched as Beth took a small piece of folded paper, and placed it in a jar. She turned and smiled at her husband.

"These role-playing sessions are great." She said with a wicked smile.

"Your proud of yourself." Steve said, teasing his wife.

Beth came back to the bed and snuggled next to her husband. "I sure am. Just as proud as you usually are."

Steve laughed and hugged his wife. "Yeah, well I can't wait to you see which fantasy of yours I pulled from the bowl." he said with a laugh.

"Well, that's a full week away, so I will just put it out of my mind." she said, poking him in the ribs.

Steve smiled at her, and gave her rear a playful squeeze. "That true. Oh before I forget about next weekend. Could you pick up a few cans of dog food when you do groceries this week? We're going to have a guest." He said with an innocent smile.

Beth was speechless, but after all, Saturday night fantasy had been her idea.

What did you think?? Please vote and leave feedback. All comments are welcome.