Saturday Night Fever

Story Info
Secret masturbating while she's in the room too.
1.7k words
4
25.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you probably realised, NottinghamHarry is not my real name. More an alias. A friend unwittingly got me hooked on this rather addictive site, and I know they use it. Perhaps they will figure it out in time, but I would rather they didn't for a while. Anyway, this is my first submission. Hope you enjoy it. The names are changed, but this is a very real and very true story.

I'm sat opposite her with my legs stretched out on to the footstool. The cat's been booted out of the room for continually pestering the wires that form the jungle behind the TV. She's playing on my Xbox. The bloody cheek!

I should have been out tonight, but a disappointing day at the football has turned into a more disappointing evening at home. She is totally unaware of me in the room, so engrossed is she in this game, the bane of my life.

I'm fairly sure that I should be the one button bashing and cursing at FIFA or Evo.

Without the use of the TV or my Xbox, I invariably keep turning to this website which you are using now. You'd have to have a will of iron not to become aroused by such stories. I've just read one that has consumed me with lust, and inspired me to write about my activities.

I have the laptop on my, well, lap. Not because I want it there but out of necessity. Claire and I have together tried many sexual practices so it seems strange that I should have to hide my straining erection under this cushion, under this laptop. I can feel the head of my penis tantalisingly rubbing against my lower stomach, just peeking out from the elastic of my white Calvins.

In a separate window I have a porn pictures website. Most people, if not all, reading this will have used porn. I love pictures. Amateurs especially. Something much more intimate and sexually taboo about looking at women, girls and men being themselves, whether erotically charged or just candidly posing.

Claire has no idea I'm doing this. We've used porn together before and they have been some of the most erotic and lust filled evenings of my sexual life, but sat together in our lounge, just a normal couple on an average January evening, there seems to me to be something quite naughty about what I'm doing, and it excites me.

She's concentrating on her game. It's an epic story which bores me to tears, but it occupies her for a couple of hours at a time. She arrived back from work at around 7pm. She showered and changed whilst I cooked dinner. I got in an hour or so before her, and changed into an old t-shirt and I'm just slobbing around in my boxers.

Really, you could say this is Claire's fault. While I was clearing away the dishes, she crept up behind me and slid her hands around my sides to my stomach and deliberately rested her hands right above my cock, just on my pelvic bone. I didn't turn around and she whispered in my ear that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Then she hasn't been near me since.

She's wearing a long cream cardigan with a strappy green top underneath. The top has some length to it, ends just below her cheeks. She's a short girl, probably 5"2' but she has smooth, slender legs. They're covered with an old throw we've had since we moved here. It's cold in January in England!

It's the thin glasses that do it. Her hair is a little unkempt since she hasn't used the GHD's on it. We're not going out tonight or they would have been put through a rigorous examination. They make her petit features look intelligent. Not that she isn't, it's just the glasses add a touch of sophistication to her in a strange way.

She's still intently gazing at the screen whilst I occasionally rub the head of my penis with my finger or thumb. I find rubbing the underneath, where the little piece of skin holds the foreskin to the head, is unbelievably tender. I keep stealing glances at Claire to make sure she doesn't know what I'm up to.

I desperately want to go over and take her toes in to my mouth. She hates feet but once when we were both reasonably drunk and suitably horny, I sucked each toe one by one into my mouth gently and avoiding my teeth, I stared straight down her raised leg and over her body at her face whilst I licked her toes and I knew she was enjoying it. I think she was embarrassed by it. I wasn't. I have fewer inhibitions than she does, even though neither of us will talk about it. I want to do that again.

I want to lift her leg and look down to her waist, proof of her declaration earlier about what she wasn't wearing. I can tell she isn't wearing a bra. She has large full breasts and they hang differently in her cardigan, under her makeshift "dress".

I just spent a minute without her noticing stroking circles around the rim of my head. I'm throbbing slightly now I'm so horny. I'm getting more adventurous, daring to look at pictures of women whilst I cautiously tease myself.

The picture I can't stop looking at right now is of a woman baring her breasts on a park bench. Her legs are clenched together, tightly shut under a dark skirt that drops over her knees. She has tan brown boots on and a top with two straps that are hanging halfway down her upper arms. Her arms are folded under her breasts, filling them out.

I'd say she is in her late 30's. A pretty face with immaculate short, shiny brown hair. Her breasts are perfectly white, flawless skin with little pink nubs of a nipple. The surrounding area is slightly darker, but even they are pale. Fantastic breasts and a pretty face. Almost my perfect picture.

I'm stroking my head with two fingers on the underside. I can feel it building within me and I'm desperate to just uncover myself and masturbate to a satisfying orgasm, but the devil within me is far too restrained. It's a fantasy I know I won't go through with.

Flicking through more pictures, I have found a beautiful woman with dark hair. She is lay full length on a bed, clearly a homemade picture, her black knickers are on the floor and a dressing table is on the far corner of the picture with an assortment of ladies accoutrements scattered on its top. You can't see this woman's boobs, they are hidden by her arms as she props herself up using her elbows. She has a fantastic figure for a woman of her age. I'd put her in her 40's.

My cock is beginning to twitch.

The excitement is getting to me now. I'm gonna cum within minutes. I've one hand on the keyboard flicking through pictures and writing this, and my left hand constantly stroking the underneath of my cock. I really want Claire to come over here and lick the place I've readied. It wouldn't take long, but she's as lost to her fantasy world as I am to mine.

I've given up with the pictures and have put porn clips on now. Pictures really get me hard and horny and the clips are great to send me over the edge. After a few trials, I alighted on a compilation of guys cumming into their girls mouths. It's clearly amateur stuff and it's the girls doing all the work.

This one blonde woman, seriously hot body, toned in all the right places, medium sized tits that the guy can't stop fondling, is giving head. She's not been going long in terms of the clip when his stomach starts to quiver and I can tell he's ready even with the volume off. My own fingers are caressing my cock quicker. Claire is still oblivious.

The guy has come. His back has lifted and cum drips from her mouth as she continues to move up and down. Her hand is wrapped tightly around the lower part of his cock and his cum spills from her mouth down over her fingers. Wow! That's too much for me as I circle my head with three fingers.

My cock twitched a couple of times before a small spurt of swirly cum leaked out. A bigger droplet appeared at my eye as my orgasm began to take hold. I looked over at Claire, she's no idea I'm cumming. One of my feet caresses the other as I try to hide my pleasure. I half close my eyes as I feel my stomach become warm from the sticky splashes of my cum. I hastily pull down my t-shirt, soaking the inside of it and it will no doubt show a wet patch anyway.

I shake a little and risk a glance at the mess I've made. My fingers are a state. Cum all over them and big streaks of cum are on my hairs, down my cock and soaking into my t-shirt. Without clearing my fingers I 'X' the porn windows. My cock is so tender and still pulsing slightly. I pretended to chew a finger nail, but sneakily licked clean my fingers. Cum tastes like nothing. Not pleasant, yet not unpleasant. Is it wrong to fantasise about another man whilst my girl sits opposite me?

I shift a little and put my retreating cock back into my boxers. It will take a few minutes for it to go down. I keep taking glances at Claire. She hasn't looked my way once and I don't think she knows, although now I have finished, I'm paranoid she saw. Too late now.

My story is over. I hope you may have gotten a little kick from it. Bedtime soon. I'm tired and the endorphins are kicking in and being male and having just orgasmed, sleep will come easily. Claire just asked me if I would make her a cup of tea. As I got up to leave the room, she adds "now you've finished".