Saturday Night Kicks

Story Info
Stuck in a rut girl has rough sex with a stranger.
1.3k words
3.78
25.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The batteries in the vibrator have died. Again!! Just as I was about to come. I've already taken the ones out of the remote, I will have to go to the shop and buy some more.

Masturbation seems to be the highlight of my day, it shouldn't be, seeing as I have a perfectly good boyfriend. I feel like an old married woman and I'm only 20.

Jay and I have been together almost three years now, up until recently we used to have the best sex ever, he would use my toys, his hands and tongue on me for hours on end making me come again and again until he fucked my brains out. But these days I'm lucky if i get a couple of minutes from him, he seems to just do it to keep me happy but he doesn't give me any foreplay he just sticks it in pounds away for a couple of minutes and thats it!!

It's not like I haven't tried spicing things back up, I've bought toys, I wake him up by giving him head and I dress up for him and walk around naked but he doesn't seem interested. I know he loves me and he isn't cheating because he never goes anywhere. All he seems inerested in these days are his Xbox and his laptop.

A part-time model, I have a slim yet curvy figure, with DD breasts, olive skin, long black hair and big brown eyes. I'm a knockout!!! If Jay won't appreciate my beauty, I'm sure somebody else will.....

I'm going out with the girls tonight, I haven't been out for a while and I'm really looking forward to it. But first what to wear? Oh I know, I'm going to wear my sexy black and red corset, i bought it for Jay but when i put it on he just said "you look nice" and turned back to his computer, I team the corset with some little black shorts and killer heels. I look hot.

"You can't go out like that, you might as well just be wearing underwear." Jay had come in to the room.

"So? I've had this for months and it cost me a fortune, I might as well wear it." Before he had a chance to reply, there was a knock at the door, my friends, "Gotta go, bye."

I was on my fourth cocktail and starting to feel a little tipsy, when i heard my phone bleep in my bag 'What time are you coming home?' It was Jay, I had only been out for an hour, before I had chance to put my phone away, I recieved another text, this time of Alex 'Wow, you look sexy!' He was stood at the other end of the bar, he looked amazing tonight. Alex was the guy I had a fling with when Jay and I were on a break last year, he was your typical tall, dark and handsome guy and great in bed. Maybe I could go home with him tonight, but then I thought no. I want something totally new and exciting, I decided not to text back so i just smiled and left for the club with my friends.

By the time I was dancing with my friends, I was feeling very drunk, it seemed like everybody was buying me drinks tonight. Just then I saw him. The guy I was sleeping with tonight. He stood out from the croud, he was tall, at least six foot, muscular, smartly dressed and he seemed older, only about 30 but he was gorgeous. The alcohol had given me the courage to go and speak to him, he was called Dan, Dave, Darren or something along them lines, I didn't really care to be honest, but what I did know was that he wasn't from around here and was here for a friends birthday.

After dancing together and downing shots of sambuca, we were both very drunk, and I was very horny, then out of nowhere he had a bottle of champaigne, he was holding the bottle to my lips and I was gulping it down but then the bubbles got to much and it spilt all down me, he looked at my wet champaigne covered breasts, and I saw a twinkle in his eye. "Do you want to come back to my hotel?" Before I had chance to reply, he had hold of my hand and we were on our way out of the club.

Soon as the room door shut behind us, he pressed my up against he door, kissing me hard and fast, his tongue daring in and out of my mouth as he untied my corset, he then bent down to take my shorts off, while he was down there he started licking and sucking my clit and fingering me, just as I was about to come he stuck a wet finger up my arsehole, I screamed with pleasure. But then I felt guilty, Jay used to do that, just then another wave of pleasure shot through me and I quickly forgot about him.

When 'my stranger' stood up i could see his erection straining against his jeans, I led him over to the bed, I was naked apart from my heels, I took off his pants and took his long, hard dick into my mouth, i took him all the way in, then licking and sucking the end of his dick while my hand stroked the rest of the length, i could feel him twitching as my tongue piercing flicked over his most sensitive parts, just as he was about to come, I took in the full length again and he groaned in pleasure as his hot cum squirted into the back of my throat.

He took of his top and tied my hands above me to the bed, he then started licking, sucking and biting me all over, he started on my nipples, going down, biting the inside of my thighs, he then started licking and sucking and gently nibbling on my clit, just as i was coming. He stopped, then he started again. He was teasing me! He did this another 2 or 3 times, he was driving me wild, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he started again, he didn't stop this time. My orgasm was the most intense thing I had ever felt. My whole body was tingling and i felt a little light headed as he untied me, he was hard again by now so i climbed on top of him, riding him hard and fast, leaning back and stroking his balls.

He flipped me over so I was on my knees and thrust deep into me, he started slowly at first, playing with my clit and breasts. Holding on to my hips he started ging faster and harder, he pulled my bum cheeks apart so he could get even deeper then he spanked me, I buried my face in to the pillow as I was making so much noise, but he grabbed my hair n pulled me back up, he was being really rough with me now and I was loving every second, he was pulling my hair and fingering my arsehole. I'd never felt anything so amazing!

Then he stopped, turned me over n stuck his big hard dick in to my mouth, at first I was shocked but then groaned at the pleasure of being able to taste myself on him, this combined with the hot cum sqirting into my mouth was amazing. When he finished he got up and went in to the bathroom, without saying a word I got dressed and left.

It was 4 am when i got home, Jay was sleeping on the sofa, he must have been waiting for me, I crept upstairs, had a shower then snuggled up to him on the sofa. I loved him so much, but did I feel guilty? No....I'm just a young woman with needs

I've already planned to go out with the girls next weekend, I wonder who I'll meet this time.....