Saturday Night Special

Story Info
He gets his friend's wife as a birthday gift.
1.8k words
3.99
114.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover4u
lover4u
15 Followers

It was Saturday evening, Natasha and Kirk were entertaining their best friends Roxanne and Steve. It was a birthday special; Steve had turned forty-six today. Ever since they had met three years ago on Natasha's birthday, they had gotten together to celebrate each other's birthday.

They had enjoyed Natasha's excellent meal and were relaxing in the living-room. Soft classical music played in the background. Kirk replenished the cognac glasses. They had been sipping cognac for the last hour. Theirs was the easy conversation of good friends. Light banter with some sexual overtones.

Natasha was a striking blonde of Nordic origin. She was a tall, graceful woman in her late thirties. Tonight, she was wearing a burnished gold gown which fully advantaged her curvaceous figure. The men had been feasting on her conspicuous cleavage exposed by a plunging neckline.

Her husband, Kirk, was a tall, broad-shouldered man in his early forties. He had dark, wavy hair and grey sparkling eyes. He had taken off his dark blue suit coat and had loosened his necktie. He sat on the sofa between the two ladies.

Roxanne was a vivacious, dark-haired beauty with an olive complexion. Her attractive brown eyes had a charming, seductive quality. Hugging perfectly a shapely petite figure, her forest green silk gown flattered her completely bare back.

As the guest of honour, Steve sat in the comfortable arm-chair closest to Natasha. He was of medium height, with light brown hair and brown eyes. He too sat in shirtsleeves with a loosened tie. As he warmed his cognac balloon glass with his hands, he inquired about the surprise his friends had promised at dinner. His wife seemed to be in on the secret as there was much winking and sly glances whenever the subject came up.

Kirk got up and went to his study. He came back out with a video tape which he inserted in the video slot below the TV screen. He picked up the remote control and returned to sit between the two women who were smiling mischievously.

Intrigued by all the mystery, Steve enquired," Are all these theatrics part of the surprise?"

"Well, the video is part of it, isn't it Natasha," said Roxanne smiling broadly at her friend.

"The problem, Steve, is that there is a bit of sex in it and we're not sure if you're up to it at your advanced age," teased Natasha.

"I'll be able to handle it if you come and sit on my lap and hold my hand," retorted Steve.

They all laughed when Natasha got up and went to Steve. She raised her gown so that the high slit freed one long shapely leg and thigh. She took Steve' hand and placed it on her warm thigh and covered it with her own hand. Her actions were telegraphed to Steve' cock which started rising in his jockeys. Her buttocks met his semi-erect cock as she wiggled to a comfortable position. She turned to look at him. She could see that his eyes were fixed on her deep cleavage just inches away.

Smiling, she teased him," Do you feel better now?"

"This is perfect. Could hardly get better!" he countered

"We'll see about that," she murmured.

"Are we ready to show this young man his birthday surprise?" asked Kirk on the other side sitting very close to Roxanne on the couch.

"You were involved in this, weren't you, Roxanne?" queried Steve.

"Oh yes," she assured him with a playful smile," I planned this surprise with Natasha and Kirk from the very start."

"We're all ready here," Natasha cooed to her husband who was holding the remote ready He and Roxanne seemed to be sharing a joke that the other two had missed. Roxanne's left hand was resting easily on her friend's thigh.

As the video came on the wide TV screen, the scene showed the very living room where they were sitting. Natasha and Kirk were dancing to a fast South American rhythm. She was wearing a colourful flaring skirt with an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse. She moved sensuously across the floor toward Kirk and then away from him. Dressed in tight vaquero pants and loose-fitting matching shirt, Kirk led his companion through the intricate steps of the rhythmic dance.

"Wow, you guys are good!" exclaimed Steve fascinated by his friends' talented moves.

The camera focused on Natasha as her breasts jiggled up and down with rapid movements. When Kirk came back into view, he was naked to the waist. As Natasha came close to him, she pretended to rake his chest with her fingernails, a wanton expression on her face.

"You're a wild woman!" exclaimed her husband who had his right arm around Roxanne whose head was resting on Kirk's shoulder. Her left hand was running circles on his thigh.

On the screen, Natasha moved off as the camera zoomed in on the man's tight ass. The sinuous movements of his hips and the noticeable bulge in his crotch were exciting to watch. His arm reached out to Natasha who was coming back into focus. She was dancing bare to the waist cupping her delightful breasts and offering them to her man.

"God, you're sexy!" whispered Steve as he finally removed his eyes from the screen to concentrate on her breasts inches from his face. Natasha shifted in his lap to better feel the erect cock below her buttocks. She took his hand and placed it inside her gown where his fingers found the rigid nipples on her bare breasts.

On the sofa, Kirk put the video on pause as he watched his wife encouraging their male friend to touch her breasts. He pressed Roxanne closer to him and whispered something in her ear. She looked at the other couple and her hand on Kirk's thigh moved higher to measure the very obvious and tantalizing rigid cock of her companion. She remembered how good it felt when Kirk had fucked her on the day she had filmed her friends. Together, they had planned to have Natasha seduce Steve when they showed him the video. Steve did not know that his friend had fucked his wife. She would tell him later when he himself had fucked Natasha. She looked forward to having Kirk again tonight. She moved forward and he tenderly caressed her lovely bare back. They looked at their mates, who were now kissing candidly but passionately with open mouths and intertwining tongues,

"She'll be fucking him soon," Kirk murmured.

"That's what we wanted," whispered back Roxanne." Continue the video."

When it resumed, Natasha and Steve reluctantly looked at the screen. The scene was in the bedroom where Kirk and his wife were interlaced in a fervent embrace. The woman broke the hug and rubbed her naked breasts slowly down her husband's nude chest to kneel in front of him. The ample bulge in his close-fitting vaquero pants spoke of his intense arousal. With sensual movements, she unbuttoned his fly and took out his hard cock. She kissed the head and licked the underside right to his scrotum. She came back up to the cockhead and introduced the rigid tool in her mouth. The camera zoomed in as she sucked his penis in and out of her mouth. After a while she relented, squeezed the base of his cock. Still holding on to his tool, she helped him out of his pants. She pulled him down to her as she lay back on the soft-looking rug. She untied her skirt and tugged it out of the way. She was naked underneath. She raised her knees, spread them out as he kneeled between them. With her fingers, she opened up her pink cunt lips. Holding on to his erect cock, Kirk rubbed the inviting very wet lips in circular motions. He slowly entered her and moved in and out in short strokes. She undulated under him, trying to get more cock inside her cunt. They teased one another for about a minute. Then they started fucking in earnest. His stiff cock disappeared in her vagina only to reappear glistening with her juices. She bucked under him as he massaged her breasts. She rose to meet him, matching thrust for thrust. The camera zoomed in on their contorted faces as they both reached orgasm. At this point the camera faded and the screen became blank.

In the armchair, Natasha was moaning as she kissed Steve who was stroking her breasts with one hand and exploring her pussy with the other. Natasha whispered to her companion who let her get up. She removed her gown and let it fall to the floor. Nude in front of her lover, she helped him remove his clothing. Then she knelt on the floor facing the other couple. Looking up, she smiled and winked at them. Steve saw his wife and his friend still caressing one another on the couch. Their wide smiles were encouraging him to fuck the beautiful naked woman waiting for him. Holding on to his firm big cock, he probed the wet pussy he had been exploring for the last half hour.

"Fuck her, Steve. I know she wants it," declared Kirk," She's been fantasizing for a week about your fucking her tonight."

"Yes, fuck me, Steve. Put your big cock in me!" wailed Natasha who was pushing her buttocks into Steve' searching tool.

Not waiting any longer, Steve plunged into the inviting pussy right up to his balls. He initiated an energetic in and out action in the velvety vagina which responded by firmly gripping his pumping cock. He held on to his female companion's curvaceous hips and reached around to cup a smooth dangling breast and finger a stiff nipple. H e looked over at his wife who had removed Kirk's trousers and jockeys and was masturbating his hard cock. His friend had undone her gown neck strap and slid it down to her waist. He was manipulating her magnificent breasts with one hand while finger-fucking her with the other.

Roxanne was stroking the gorgeous penis without hurrying her motions. A man's semen streaking out of an erect cock had always fascinated her. Pre-cum was oozing out as the cock hardened noticeably. The man accelerated his finger-fucking. He stiffened, his legs straightened out. As the jet of white liquid arced in the air, Roxanne felt an orgasm rock her body. She moaned her satisfaction and lay back in her partner's arms as he relaxed in total fulfilment.

Across from them, their mates were fucking furiously. Natasha was resting on her arms and Steve was driving his cock into her cunt feverishly. Natasha was wailing and her cries were getting louder. She had climaxed several times when Steve gave a final thrust and came explosively. She stretched out on the rug and he collapsed on her shapely body. They lay there contentedly for a long while

"Happy birthday, Steve!" cried the two on the couch. On the rug, Natasha turned around, put her arms around her new lover's neck, and kissed him fervently.

"Happy birthday, Steve."

lover4u
lover4u
15 Followers