Saturday Night Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

Billy almost fell off the sofa when May's glistening pussy was first visible. Since it was covered with light thin golden hairs the pink slit and outer lips were easily seen. He knew his wife's panties were dropping downward as well but couldn't take his eyes from May's feminine gash.

Annie tried to push lower but May's arms across her own body prevented it. She knew her pussy was now visible but it really didn't matter anymore. As May pulled downward Annie quickly went the same direction. This kept her panties in place while May's dropped lower to the knees.

"Almost got you," Annie giggled. She turned onto her knees and was in a doggie position as she pushed downward on the purple panties.

"Fuck," Joe said softly when Annie's ass and pussy opened up to his sight. Her beaver was full and thick but not enough to cover the very wet and dripping pussy lips.

May quickly crossed her legs which stopped her panties from moving anymore. She then reached back and pulled Annie's hair until the bigger woman let her panties go. As Annie fell forward onto her front May scrambled across her body until her face was on Annie's bigger pink buttocks.

"I can't take much more of this," Billy whispered to his buddy. The women were turned almost into a classic 69 position.

Being on the bottom was at a disadvantage because Annie's panties were pulled down to her knees as well. As May tried to push them lower Annie twisted to the side and turned. They were side to side with their chins pressing into the other one's damp and hairy crotches.

May felt Annie's moisture on her lower chin and lip as she reached upward to push the panties further down over Annie's calves. She managed to keep her legs twisted together to prevent her own from moving and managed to get the panties off of Annie's left foot when the woman pushed backward and tried to crawl away. She grabbed the foot without the panties and pulled until Annie turned over and slid back towards her.

Annie was flat on her back with her legs open knowing the men could see everything. She pushed her foot with the panties still attached to the side to keep them away from May's grasp.

Even Joe had never seen his wife's pussy this open and exposed before. He could see her inner lips and swollen clitoris and the look on her face was one of wild unleashed passion.

"Don't give up," Joe begged. He wanted May to lose.

Annie somehow managed to keep swinging her legs to the side until her other foot was released by May. Once they were together she grabbed the panties and pulled them back up her body to her knees before May jumped on top of her again. Both sets of panties were at mid-thigh as the two women rolled over and over until Annie was on top.

May tried to slip out but found Annie's thighs on both sides of her head. She pushed on the panties again above her head and managed to get them to Annie's ankles when she felt her own panties sliding quickly downward. With one big push Annie's panties left her feet at about the same time May's did. They held the other one's panties upward as they turned to face upward.

"I WIN!" They said at the same time.

Although the men had seen both women's pussies and boobs it was the first time they had seen them completely naked.

The women sat up and smiled at each other. "I guess we both won," Annie giggled.

"And we both lost," May giggled back. "So that means you have to do what I say and I have to do what you say."

Joe and Billy were speechless as the two women whispered back and forth.

"Are you sure?" Annie whispered to May after hearing her proposal.

"Yes, since we've gone this far we might as well go all the way," May whispered back.

"I think they are up to no good," Joe said nervously as the two naked women crawled up to their legs. He looked at Annie's breasts which pressed into his knees.

"Well you boys got a good look at us so we figure it's our turn," May smiled while pushing Billy's legs open.

"Shit," Billy said while watching his wife's fingers walk up his buddy's thighs until they found the snap on his jeans. Both men watched as Annie's did the same to Joe until the jeans were open and the zippers lowered.

"You see we've never seen or touched another man before," May said before reaching down into the fly on Billy's boxers and finding the hard pink shaft waiting for her touch. She pulled out his six inch cock and waited for Annie to pull out Joe's matching one.

"They do look alike," Annie giggled. She moved her hand up and down and saw the pre-cum droplets forming on top.

"I think Billy is a little thicker," May giggled while jerking off another man for the first time.

"Maybe," Annie said. "But Joe has a bigger head." She rubbed the droplets all around the swollen and now dark red crown.

Joe turned his head and smiled at his buddy. Things had become a lot better than they had imagined. "Who would have thought they would jerk us off?"

"Not me," Billy grinned.

"Oh we are not going to jerk you off," Annie smiled. She looked over at May and winked before they moved forward and licked off the sticky tips.

"OH FUCK!" Joe cried out when Annie's lips open and engulfed the whole head.

Billy too was lost while another woman's mouth corralled his prick and swallowed almost half of it.

After about a minute of slow oral and pleasurable sex the women pulled back and stood up at their feet.

"Hey are you going to leave us like this?" Joe groaned. Both cock heads pointed straight up at them.

"What do you think?" Annie asked May with a sly grin.

"I think we should ask them first," May replied.

"What?" Joe asked impatiently.

"Honey do you mind if I fuck Billy?" May asked seriously.

"Honey do you mind if I fuck Joe?" Annie said trying not to smile.

Joe looked at Billy. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. It might change things between us," Billy said seriously.

Annie took May's hand and moved to the middle of the floor. "If you make a decision let us know." They moved down onto their backs and opened their thighs.

The men tried to hold out longer but their cocks soon took over. "OK, let's roll." Joe grinned while moving down between Annie's thighs and directing his hard tip to her welcoming party.

Annie took May's hand in hers when the men slowly invaded her hot depths. After both hit bottom the men slowly withdrew and then slowly pushed back inside.

"Ohhh," Annie moaned when the hard cock pushed and pulled back over and over. Her hands cupped Joe's hard buttocks and helped him determine the speed she needed. Their lips opened and their tongues frenched another mouth for the first time since they had met their spouses.

"OH GOD IT FEELS SO......OH........YES!" May screamed.

Annie stayed quiet as Joe slowly and methodically fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

"AH! AH! AH!" May yelled.

"Jesus you didn't tell me how noisy she is," Billy laughed over at Joe.

"Yeah she does get carried away when she cums," Joe grinned.

Annie pulled Joe's head and ear down to her lips. As she suckled on it she whispered, "Give me your cock. Fill up my pussy." She nibbled and felt a shutter throughout his whole body.

May kept screaming and Annie kept whispering nasty words until they all were ready to cum. "I'm getting close," Joe groaned over at Billy.

"Me too," Billy gasped. His face was bright red and veins were popping out across his forehead.

"FASTER! FUCK ME!" Little May screamed.

Bodies slapped together harder and faster until they all climaxed at the same time.

"I'M CUMING!" May screamed. The others did as well but a lot quieter.

*****

It was ten full minutes before any of them moved or made a sound. The realization of what just happened saturated their thoughts and fears. Not only were they worried about their friendships but also if their marriage could survive such a display of lust.

"Wow!" Joe said to break the silence. For the past few minutes he kept peeking at Annie's firm tits and flat abs. He could feel himself getting hard again and quickly turned onto his stomach.

Billy lay next to May who was next to Annie. He didn't try to hide his rising excitement for round two.

"God look at you," Annie gasped seeing her husband hard again in such a short period of time. "You never recover that fast with me."

"How about you Joe?" May giggled seeing her husband lying face down into the rug. "Are you getting hard too?"

Annie turned and snaked her hand up under Joe until she grabbed onto his hard member. "Oh yes......he's rock hard."

"Well we shouldn't waste them," May giggled. She saw Billy moving to mount her again but she pushed him back down and straddled his hips. "This time you guys get the hard floor."

The second time was a lot more controlled and with more caressing and kissing. Their hands took their time exploring and rubbing until all four were again ready to pop.

Annie's right nipple was deep into Joe's mouth when she heard May's loud vocals again.

"AH.....YOU BEAST! FUCK ME DAMMIT!!"

Annie giggled and moved her other nipple to Joe's tongue. "Are you ready?" Joe nodded and her hips moved faster and faster until he grabbed onto her buttocks. "ARGGHH!"

"OH JOE!" Annie screams overpowered even May's.

Billy helped by raising and lowering his hips until May's eyes rolled into her sockets and her mouth opened wide. "I'M CUMING!"

"ME TOO," Billy cried out.

*****

It took twenty minutes this time to recover enough for both men to move to the sofa and sit down with their limp noodles dangling between their thighs. Both women were face down with their pink butts on display. "It doesn't get much better than this," Joe grinned.

"Right," Billy smiled. "But I was wondering about Elsie and Todd."

Annie managed to turn over and look at her husband. "You're joking right?"

"The young couple down the street?" May asked before turning over as well. "They've only been married a year or so."

"I know," Billy grinned.

"Shit is she even twenty yet?" Annie asked.

"Who cares?" Joe asked now getting into his buddy's suggestion.

"Aren't we enough for you two?" May asked as she slowly opened her legs displaying her wet pussy lips and some of Billy's cum dripping out from inside.

Both men suddenly got quiet as Annie did the same. "You know Todd has a real nice build."

"She will never go for wrestling us," May grinned. She could see the men's cocks again starting to rise from just the thought of seeing the cute young woman naked.

"No harm in trying it," Joe said. His hand found his semi-hard penis and slowly started stroking it. Billy saw Joe doing it and started his own self release.

Neither woman had seen their husbands masturbate before and it peaked their interest. It was Annie who first reached down to rub over her still throbbing clitty. May giggled and quickly joined the others.

"She is a little chubby," Annie whispered. "Probably still has the baby fat hips and thighs."

"And nice tits," Joe added. His hand was stroking faster.

"Todd has a nice hard butt," May giggled. Three of her fingers were piercing her womanhood.

"I wonder how big his cock is," Annie said with her eyes closed.

God what have we done?" Billy whispered to Joe while they watched their wives finger-fucking themselves.

"I don't know but I'm not complaining," Joe laughed.

*****

"But we really don't know them that well," Todd said to his wife when she told him that they were invited to Annie's house on Saturday night. "Besides they are at least ten years older than us."

"Well I'm tired of hanging out with your buddies who only want to drink beer and play poker," Elsie said. "Who knows they might be a lot of fun."

"I doubt it."

"Well I'm going so I hope you come with me," Elsie growled.

*****

"How are we going to get into the wrestling?" Annie asked while they all looked out the large picture window to see if the young couple was coming.

"After some drinks we can drop some hints to see if she might go for it," Billy answered.

"Hey here she comes but she's all alone," Joe whispered.

"That's even better," Billy grinned.

"For you two maybe," Annie said disappointed.

"But if we get her hooked then it will be easier to get him later," May smiled. May had really liked touching Annie the last time and was actually looking forward touching the younger woman.

They moved back into the house and Annie waited by the front door to let Elsie in. "Hi where is your husband?"

"I think he might stop by later," the young female answered. "But he might not even come at all."

"Hell with him," Annie grinned. "Come on in. The others are in the basement."

Annie led Elsie down the basement steps and smiled because the woman had worn a short denim skirt. May and she had agreed to also wear a skirt to make it easier to show flesh and to get undressed. "You know everyone right?"

Elsie looked at the two older men who she had thought were quiet handsome and in good shape for their ages. "Joe and Billy right?"

"Hi," they both said trying not to stare at her swollen breasts and round hips.

"Hi Elsie," May smiled. "We already have a glass of wine for you."

Elsie sat on a chair across from the sofa and took care not to allow the men to peek up her skirt. "I don't drink much." She picked up the wine and lightly sipped it.

For the next thirty minutes they found out that Elsie was from a small Midwestern town and had attended a tiny college. She had met Todd at a college football game and had started teaching the first grade last year.

Even May was checking out Elsie's full soft lips and big round hazel eyes. She realized the woman was not really fat at all but seemed to be firm and solid. After the first glass of wine Elsie loosened up and had lost track of her skirt and legs. From her angle May could see the white lace of her panties after a few moves to pick up her glass from the side table.

"So what do you guys do for fun?" Elsie asked wondering if they were going to play Trival Pursuit or something.

Annie looked at the others. "We play board games but most of the time on Saturday night the guys watch wrestling and May and I gossip."

"Todd likes wrestling too but I think it's a big fake," Elsie smiled. The second glass of wine was almost gone and she was feeling a light buzz. Her body was now slacking back into the chair and her skirt had climbed dangerously up her tanned and muscular thighs.

"Have you ever tried it?" May asked.

"What wrestle?" Elsie asked with a smirk. "Anybody can fake a wrestling match." She finished her second glass and watched as Billy quickly filled it back to the top.

"Do you want to try it?" Annie asked softly not wanting to spook her.

"With you?" Elsie giggled. Although Annie was taller Elsie outweighed her by at least ten pounds. She looked down at her skirt and pushed it down towards her knees. "I don't think we are dressed for that."

"It's OK to be afraid," Annie chuckled. Billy, Joe and May laughed as well which seemed to piss off Elsie.

"I don't think I'm afraid. I used to wrestle with my brothers a lot growing up," Elsie grinned. She remembered how they had to stop once her breasts started to grow.

"OK I dare you to wrestle with May and me," Annie dared.

Elsie laughed again but with nervousness this time. "You guys are joking right?"

They all just smiled.

"I uh...need to call my husband," Elsie said as she reached down into her purse to grab her cell phone. The looks on the four neighbors were starting to upset her and she wanted her husband with her. She pushed the speed dial number and he picked it up.

"Hello."

"It's me......are you coming or not?"

"Elsie I told you I'm staying home."

"You might be missing out on a lot of fun," she said realizing that watching three women wrestling with shorts skirts on would be any man's dreams.

"I think I'll pass on the fun," he laughed. "Besides there is a football game on."

"Fine watch your football game," Elsie said before snapping the phone shut. "He's not coming." She looked at Billy. "Can I have another glass of wine?'

Everyone sat still and quiet while Elsie gulped down the whole glass. She put the empty on the table and gulped. "So where do we wrestle?"

Billy and Joe were up in a flash to clear out the center of the room over the soft rug. Meanwhile Annie told Elsie the rules. "No biting, scratching or punching."

"This is just friendly wrestling right?" Elsie asked now worried when she heard the rules. "How do we know who wins since there are three of us?"

"Oh yeah, the winner gets $50 from the two losers. If you lose you can pay up some other time. If you say you give up then you lose. The last one standing is the winner." Annie smiled.

Elsie didn't want to lose $50 however she knew she was younger and probably a lot stronger than the two older women. Besides she was getting turned on just knowing the men would probably be seeing her panties at times. "Let me take off my jewelry." She didn't want them breaking her gold necklace or bracelet.

The three women moved to the center of the floor and shook hands before stepping back. Elsie followed Annie and May's led and crouched downward with her hands out to protect herself. She giggled thinking that this was just for fun and after a few minutes they would stop.

Billy smacked Joe on his leg and the two sat back knowing that May and Annie were going to gang up on Elsie.

Annie decided to jump onto May first and when they dropped to the floor she felt Elsie on her back. The firm breasts pushed into her upper shoulders as she grabbed May's arm and twisted it behind her. What the guys didn't know was that both May and Annie wanted to win the $100.

"Ouch!" May groaned. "That hurts."

Annie's smile turned serious when Elsie grabbed her wrist and pulled it from May's arm. She then realized how strong the younger woman was.

Joe and Billy both leaned over to get a better angle up Elsie's skirt. As Annie tried to turn to get Elsie off her back the younger woman's skirt climbed up her thigh until the men saw the bottom of her pink buttock which meant she was probably wearing a thong.

Elsie pulled on Annie until she fell backward onto her back. Quickly Elsie straddled her waist and pushed her hands down over her head. She smiled at the older woman to let her know who the boss was. It was then that May's body flew sideways knocking Elsie off of Annie and onto her side. Again the denim skirt rose up but this time over her skimpy white laced panties. As they crunched together May's right hand cupped and gently squeezed Elsie left breast.

"Hey," Elsie said complaining that she was being molested. As she tried to get May off her titty she felt Annie unzipping her skirt. "STOP!" She realized that these women were not only going to grope at her they were planning on undressing her. She twisted to push Annie's hand away and felt her skirt opening up. Annie giggled as she pulled the skirt down to mid-thigh.

"This has gone far enough!" Elsie said looking down at the white display of her right buttock and upper thigh.

"Give up and move away," Annie grinned. "Don't forget to send the $50."

"Like hell I will," Elsie growled. She grabbed the skirt and held it in place while grabbing Annie's arm and pulling her down on top of her. Their legs interlocked which caused their panty-covered pussies to press together. Suddenly Elsie didn't care what the men were seeing. She now wanted to win the wrestling match. As she pushed and grabbed to get Annie's hands still she again felt May's hands touching her breast. She realized how good it felt as she turned to the smaller woman. "Don't........please."

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers