Saturday Night Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers

May giggled and pulled out the front of the v-neck shirt. Seconds later her tiny hand slid down under the top. With one twist her hand dashed under the bra cup and covered the hard long bare nipple. As she teased and toyed with the hard tip she heard a small moan escape Elsie's lips.

"That's........that's not.....fair," the young woman moaned. As her body relaxed Annie pushed her up and slid out from under her. She saw May's hand down Elsie's shirt and grabbed the bottom of the shirt. As she jerked it upward May pulled her hand out and the shirt was inside out covering Elsie's arms, head and face.

"OH GOD!" Elsie yelled knowing the men could see her almost sheer white lace bra and dark nipples. She tried to jerk her hands free but the shirt twisted together to trap them.

"Fuck look at that," Joe whispered to Billy. Their wives were lying on both sides of Elsie who was on her back with her bra covered titties on display as well as her white thong.

The wine and excitement was too much for Elsie. Sex had always been planned and controlled by her. To be on display like this while May kept touching her was setting her body and pussy on fire. As May moved down to pull down her panties Elsie curled her muscular thigh around the tiny woman and squeezed. "How do you like it?" Elsie giggled. She then twisted her body just enough to free one hand and then grabbed onto Annie's blouse. As she pulled she heard it rip apart.

May tried to get free but the woman was too strong. She pressed on the thick thighs and then wormed her tiny fingers between them until she touched the dampness of Elsie's dripping crotch. Her thumb pressed into the damp covered puffy lips until she found the swollen clit.

"OHHH!" Elsie moaned. She waved her free hand to keep Annie back but could do nothing to stop May from fingering her. Never had she thought another woman's touch would be so hot. As May's fingers tried to move under the elastic side Elsie managed to reach down and stop it. "Don't.......not that." She then realized the men could see May's touches and the darkness of her trimmed pubic hairs.

Annie moved her free hands and quickly pulled the bra cups down and off the pink mounds. She looked into Elsie's eyes and saw the passion and need for satisfaction.

Elsie released May's hand and allowed the middle finger to snake under her thong until it touched her hot and damp pussy lips and then into her wanton hole. She didn't want to stop Annie's lips from dropping to find and suck on her right nipple. "Oh what are you...two doing to...me?"

Both men wanted so much to join their wives but didn't want to scare the young female away. Just seeing their wives touching and kissing her was enough to bring them to the brink. They almost climaxed when May moved out of Elsie's thighs and pulled down on the white thong. Their eyes never left the white crotch which turned to shaved pussy lips with a tiny puff of dark pubes resting on top.

"Give up?" May giggled while she pulled off the panties and tossed them aside.

"No....never," Elsie grinned. Whatever May wanted to do to her was OK. She reached out for the little woman's head that curled up between her opened thighs to help guide it where they both wanted her lips to be.

Annie peeked down to see what May was doing and jerked back when she saw May's tongue licking up and down the woman's glistening slit. She had messed around with May last week during the wrestling but this was far beyond messing around.

"Shit she's sucking her pussy," Joe whispered.

Elsie's eyes closed now as she concentrated on the petite and inexperienced tongue that was flicking and licking up and down her need. She thought of her husband watching football and smiled.

Joe and Billy quickly undressed and moved down on the floor hoping they could join the fun. When Joe touched Elsie's thigh May moved away. "What are you doing?"

"We uh...thought you...know." Joes stammered.

Elsie's eyes opened and saw the two naked men and what they were offering between their thighs. "No.......I can't!" She pushed May back and pulled Annie's lips from her tits. "This is wrong!"

"No wait!" May said as she tried to calm Elsie down. "They will leave us alone."

But Elsie had broke from her trance and jumped to her knees to find her panties. She stood and pulled them up to cover her pussy as they all looked up. "I've.......got to go...home."

They watched as she fixed her clothes and headed up the stairs. "Thanks Joe," May snapped. "We almost had her but you had to wave this in front of her." May smacked Joe's still hard rocket.

"What the fuck was that......kissing her pussy?" Joe asked. "I thought she was going to be ours."

"Hey calm down," Billy smiled. "We still can have some fun." He then moved behind May and pushed his hard rod into her little butt.

"Forget it," May snapped. "I think the fun is finished for tonight." She too stood and hurried up the stairs.

Billy reached for his wife but she too hurried to calm down May.

"Don't look at me," Joe said quickly.

*****

Todd was so involved in his football game he didn't hear nor see his wife come into the house. He picked up his beer and pushed back the recliner. Life was good.

Elsie was still on fire as she closed the master bedroom door and hurried to get into the cool water of the shower. The booze had pretty much worn off so her mind was alert about what she had just done with her neighbors. As she soaped her nakedness she remembered how nice and soft May's fingers were on her body and how hot Annie's lips were on her nipples. She also remembered how nice and hard both men's cocks were and even though they were shorter than Todd's at least they wanted to fuck her. It had been a while since Todd's felt the same way.

Her left elbow leaned against the wall as she rubbed over her hot clitoris and then fingered deeply inside. She wanted to tell Todd what had happened to get him interested but was afraid.

*****

It was Monday morning when May decided to pay Elsie a visit. It was an off day for the school so she knew Elsie was home. After a hot bath she pulled on her cotton shorts and a tee shirt and headed down the street. She rang the bell and waited.

Elsie had just finished the laundry when the door bell rang. She was still in her robe when she peeked out the side windows to see May standing on her small porch. "Oh God," she whispered. She didn't know if she could face her or not. The bell rang again and Elsie opened the door.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could talk to you." May asked.

"I'm kinda busy," Elsie said feeling flush again. She knew that this woman had licked her pussy and touched her bare breast the other night.

"It won't take long," May smiled. "Can I come in?"

"I......guess so," Elsie answered. She moved aside and allowed the petite woman into her house. "Let's go into the den."

May followed her as she admired the paintings. "Who is the artist?"

"I did those," Elsie answered. "I majored in art in college but there are not too many jobs out there for art majors." She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs.

"Are these your kids?" May asked seeing some nice paintings of younger kids while working at their desks.

"Yes, I do sketches of them and then paint them later," Elsie was feeling more relaxed.

"You are very good," May grinned. She knew the woman was nervous so when she sat on the sofa a few feet from her she smiled and leaned back. "I just wanted to say that things got out of control the other night and I'm sorry if it upset you."

"I've.......I've never did anything...like that...before," Elsie said softly. "It was unlike me."

"Me too," May smiled. "Believe me it wasn't planned."

"I find that hard to believe," Elsie said without expression. "It was apparent that you and Annie were set up to undress me."

"Yes and that was it. Last week Annie and I wrestled in front of our husbands and things got carried away then too. I mean we undressed each other to turn on the men."

"God I don't know how I can ever face your husbands again," Elsie blushed. "I mean they saw me naked and saw you....you know."

"Touching you."

"Yes and kissing me down there. You shouldn't have done it."

"You were so wet," May whispered. "I know you wanted it."

"I..uh..had too much to drink and..."

May glanced at the paintings. "Would you sketch me?"

Things were moving too fast again. "Now?"

"Yes do you have time?"

"Uh yes. I'm off today." Elsie felt her hands trembling.

"I want to do it with no clothing," May said softly.

"I've never..."

"Me neither," May smiled. "But I want to try out new things." She knew that Elsie knew it went beyond just modeling. "Where can I model?"

"Not down here," Elsie quickly answered. "I have a room upstairs."

May stood and waited for Elsie to lead the way. She smiled as she peeked under the woman's robe to see basic white panties this time.

Elsie led her into the small studio and then to a wooden bench. "You can sit there. I should get changed." She turned to walk away but May grabbed her arm.

"Stay as you are since you are comfortable."

Elsie stopped, grabbed her drawing pad and sat in a chair across from the bench. "I'm ready."

May was nervous undressing like this. She knew that Elsie was as interested as she was in making love but didn't want to go too fast to spook her again. She pulled the tee shirt up over her braless breasts and then pushed the shorts and panties off her hips and legs. May slowly turned naked to face her artist.

"God you are so beautiful," Elsie whispered. Her fingers trembled as May sat down on the bench.

"Come here and put me in whatever position you want," May said softly and seductively.

"OK." Elsie stood, put the pad on the chair and moved up next to May. Up close she could see the woman's perky nipples better and even the ridge of her blonde pussy below. "I've never really seen a woman up close."

"So you've only had male models in college." May leaned back and lifted her left foot to rest on the bench. This opened her pussy lips just enough to cause more curiosity.

"My college was a religious college so we didn't draw any nudes," Elsie replied. "Lean back this way onto your hand." She touched May's shoulder to guide her down on her side.

May felt the hot touch and smiled. She looked up into Elsie's eyes and asked. "Do you want me to open my legs?" She didn't wait for an answer before she lifted her top leg causing her pussy to again open up.

"Uh...yes..that's good," Elsie smiled. She had always wanted to draw nudes but had never had the opportunity. "Stay like that."

May did stay like that for the next thirty minutes as Elsie moved rapidly to capture the pose. She could see Elsie staring at her body and knew it was turning her on as much as she was. Finally around an hour May sat up. "I have to rest." She walked over to Elsie's chair and stood behind it while looking down at her nakedness on the paper. "Wow."

"Do you like it?" Elsie asked feeling the heat of the nude body behind her.

May leaned over the woman's shoulder and gently brushed her lips against the tender earlobes. "Yes I love it." Her mouth opened and sucked in the tender flesh.

"May," Elsie whispered while leaning her head to the side to give the woman more access. "I....feel so..."

"Me too," May whispered. "I can't think of anything but you." She then pulled Elsie's robe open and then down her arms. As it bunched at her waist May leaned over and lightly caressed over the bare and wonderful naked breasts and hard tips. As she caressed the left breast her right hand cupped Elsie's head and turned it until their lips lined up. Seconds later their lips tasted and their tongues mixed and danced.

The time stood still as they continued kissing and both hurried to remove Elsie's robe and white panties. She then stood and turned to press her wanton flesh into May's. Although Elsie outweighed her they were the same height. As their nipples met their flat tummies and thighs found togetherness.

May pulled away first. "Where is your bed?"

"This way," Elsie giggled. "What do we do? I mean you know?"

"I think we can figure that out," May laughed. She ran behind Elsie until she dashed into a door and then up onto a huge king size bed. May moved into the younger woman's opened legs and arms. They frenched again and their fingers roamed and touched until nothing was missed. This time it was Elsie's fingers that discovered how wet May was.

But as big as Elsie was it was May who took control. She pushed Elsie onto her back and then sucked in the nearest nipple. The breasts and nipples took about five minutes of her time before she headed south over the navel and then into the small bush.

"Don't stop please," Elsie begged. She continued looking down over her breasts as May's tongue disappeared into her hot and very wet pussy lips. "Oh God May!"

May had never performed oral sex on a woman before but knew what she liked. Her tongue teased and pleased until Elsie's body was rising and twisting on the bed. It was then she decided to turn her own body around and let Elsie have a taste of her sex.

Elsie didn't know what May was up to until she felt the little woman's bush pressing down into her face. She pried open May's thighs and dipped her mouth towards the waiting pussy. Both women were totally out of control now as they raced to get the other one off.

"OH.......MAY NOW!" Elsie screamed.

May sped up her tongue until Elsie screamed into May's ready to cum pussy.

"I'M CUMING!"

Elsie climaxed and quickly realized she still had a job to do. Her hands cupped May's petite buttocks and pulled the woman so close her tongue pushed almost four inches inside. Seconds later May's body exploded. "AHHHH!"

"God that was unbelievable," Elsie whispered to May when she turned around and moved into her arms. "I never knew."

"Me too," May giggled.

"Does this mean I'm a lesbian?" Elsie asked.

"I'm not sure about you but I still will enjoy a hard cock," May answered.

"Have you? I mean have you and Annie swapped husbands?"

Maggie turned and kissed Elsie on the tip of her nose. "Yes and it was so good."

"Todd has been the only man. I've wondered how it would be with someone else."

"Why don't you have the party on Saturday? That way he will have to come."

"He might not go for it," Elsie said.

"If we women get into a wrestling match I think it would be hard for him to turn us down."

"Especially if we mess around with each other," Elsie giggled.

May paused. "I've never did anything with Annie. She might not go for it."

"Maybe we can gang up on her like you did me the other night?"

"You're catching on quickly," May giggled.

*****

"Ah Geez Elsie. I told you I don't like hanging around with those older people," Todd groaned when his wife informed him that she had invited them over the next evening.

"Give them a chance," Elsie said as she rubbed his nearest shoulder. "Who knows maybe we can get the women to wrestle?"

"WHAT?"

"Wrestle. When I was over there last week Annie and May wrestled." She didn't want to tell him that she had done the same.

"Play around wrestle or really wrestle?" Todd sat up finally interested. He started imagining how hot it would be to watch two females go at it and he remembered both women looked good for their ages.

"A little of both I think," Elsie giggled. She could see he was interested. "They even showed some flesh to get their husband's turned on."

"How much flesh?" Todd asked as he turned to hear more.

"Down to their undies," she giggled.

"You should have called me."

"I DID CALLYOU!"

"Shit. Maybe I wouldn't mind if they came over." He was now grinning.

"But they will probably want me to join in," Elsie said hoping he wouldn't stop it dead in its tracks. He didn't.

"It's just underwear right? I mean you see more at the beach."

Elsie reached down and grabbed his growing eight inch member. "I know it's not the weekend but would you like to go upstairs?"

Todd leaned over and gently nibbled on her ear. "Maybe if you tell me more about them wearing their underwear."

*****

"Come in," Todd grinned after opening the front door and seeing the two women in front of their husbands. He was surprised they were wearing short dresses. "Elsie is upstairs getting dressed."

"I'm here," Elsie said from behind him. They all turned to see the thin sundress she was wearing.

They all did their greetings and headed into the den. After an hour of drinks the women gathered in the kitchen and the men stayed in the den.

"So is he going to go for it?" Annie asked Elsie. She had been admiring Todd's stout physique and the package under his pants looked promising.

"He just thinks that we are going to wrestle. After that I'm not sure how far he will go."

"I'm sure we can convince him to go for the gold," May giggled. Her hand was behind Elsie's back gently squeezing her ass.

*****

"So Elsie told me that your wives got into wrestling last week," Todd started. He wanted to make sure the men didn't mind if Elsie and he joined in the festivities.

"Yeah," Billy smiled back. "Joe and I have been trying to get them to wrestle for some time and finally they did it." Annie and May had told them not to mention Elsie wrestling as well.

"Do you think we can get...you know...them to do it again?" Todd asked. "Of course that means Elsie would do it too."

Joe was about to answer when the women walked back in carrying beers for the men and wine for the women.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Annie asked after passing out the drinks.

Joe saw his opening. "Wrestling. Todd was hoping to get a repeat from last week."

"But Elsie will have to join us," May said quickly.

They all looked at Elsie. "Not biting, scratching or punching. But how do we know who wins?"

They all hesitated because they were not sure how far Todd would allow Elsie to go.

"How about if you say 'UNCLE' you lose?" Elsie grinned.

They all smiled which signified their acceptance. Elsie then pulled the coffee table from the room and pushed the chairs back. She kicked off her shoes and turned just as May tackled Annie.

"Hey we didn't say GO!" Annie yelled as she tried to modestly push her dress down over her exposed upper thighs. She didn't want Todd to know just yet what was in store.

Todd sat between the other two men on the sofa and peeked down the top of May's dress to see her small tits. At first he expected to see her bra but suddenly realized there was no bra and he got a quick glimpse at one of her tiny nipples. It was then that Elsie jumped on May's back putting the smaller woman in the middle.

Annie was being crushed and tried to escape but couldn't. She knew the plan was to tease the men especially Todd at first so she hooked her right leg up around May and Elsie's thighs and pulled. Suddenly the pile of feminine flesh went from face down to face up and their dresses rose upward until all three pairs of panties were seen.

"Damn," Todd said not sure where to look first. He could see that all three women were wearing practically sheer panties which easily exposed their pubic mounds and even their slits. His cock was rock hard as the pile of legs and arms rolled back and forth.

It was then that May and Elsie ganged up on Annie. As May pushed her onto her back Elsie jumped down and straddled her thighs.

"Hey that's not fair," Annie complained. She tried to free her hands but May put her whole body weight on them. She then realized that they had decided to double-team her.

"Give up?" Elsie giggled. "Just say uncle."

"Right. I won't be saying uncle first," Annie grunted as she lifted her hips to try and buck Elsie off.

Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers