Saturday Party

Story Info
A wedding reception in Santa Barbara leads to a dare.
1k words
3.74
53k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started last Saturday when my girlfriend and I went to Santa Barbara for an elegant wedding and a fantastic reception party (150 guests) that was held on a huge catamaran called the Channel Cat.

It was a wonderful day, the weather was perfect and he water was calm, with the cruise lasting from 5PM till 8:30PM. After we left the dock we cruised along the shoreline, enjoying the fresh air and view of the bluffs. There was incredible food – shrimp, crab claws, sushi, fruits and cheeses, chicken satay, lamb chops and an endless supply of champagne – which is what started all the fun.

A good friend of ours, who had had a number of glasses of bubbly, as did we, offered us a hundred dollars if we would "do it" right there, saying he wanted to watch us get it on or at least watch my honey give me a blow job right there on the deck. (We were standing outside the main cabin on the narrow walkway that went down both sides of the boat, looking at the shore in the dark).

Both of us are always ready to take a dare or accept a challenge and, being the outrageous guy that I am, I unzipped my pants, reached in and hauled out my half-hard cock, saying "Sure, I'm ready".

Allen's comment was "did you really take it out?"

I turned and said "yes, here it is" holding my hardening cock in my hand.

My girlfriend, giggling, said "put that away, we can't do it here, let's go to the restroom". Looking at each other and nodding, we went below decks to the men's room. All three of us went into the spotless restroom, locked and dogged the door so no one could get in – even with a key.

I took Anne in my arms and softly kissed her – which always gets her going – and asked her "are you OK with this?"

She replied "Mmmm. Hmmm, I've never had anyone watch before". While our friend stood to one side I gently bent her over the counter, lifted up her dress and slid her panties down, exposing and caressing that lovely sweet ass of hers. I briefly slid two fingers into her, feeling her thrust back onto my hand as I did so.

After a few minutes of rubbing her clit from behind, feeling her get more and more swollen and wet, I unbuckled my pants, pulled out my now hard cock and slowly slid it into her tight sex.

She shuddered as it went in. Meanwhile, Allen had taken out his cock and was standing next to us, stroking it while she watched him in the mirror. Damn she was wet.

Since this is her favorite position and she was REALLY excited, it did not take long for her to reach a climax, in fact she came several times before I finally let go, her eyes fixed on his hard cock all the time.

Wow, I came harder than I thought I would. I guess the excitement of having an audience definitely had its effect on me as well, despite my nervousness. I thrust into her and bent forward over her back as I climaxed, pinning her hips against the edge of the counter as I flooded her. Ann looked at Allen the whole time and said "wait" when she saw him get close to cumming. Reluctantly, he stopped before shooting. After staying locked together for a minute or so, we came back to Earth and straightened up our clothes. Anne pulled up her lace panties and turned around. While I was zipping up my pants she knelt down and started to suck Allen's rock hard cock – he was in heaven.

So was she when he grabbed her hair and, holding her head with both hands, began fucking her face. Her hand was busy on her clit, rubbing it in little circles as he thrust into her mouth. She quickly came again, and again, moaning and pushing harder onto his cock, forcing it deeper into her throat, which was enough to trigger his climax – throwing his head back, pulling her onto his cock, arching his body and groaning as he shot down her throat, shaking from the intensity of it.

After finishing, he let go of her hair and she pulled off. Then she licked and sucked the length of his now very sensitive cock, saying "Mmmmm, that was nice" as she did so.

She played with it for a bit, enjoying making him jump as she licked the underside and sucked on the head of his cock.

He gasped and shuddered from her attention, saying "boy, was it" and finally helped her up with a huge smile on his face. There was an even bigger one on hers - she looked like the cat that just ate the canary as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

I could taste him in her mouth. Finally getting ourselves together, we unlocked the door. God the room smelled of sex, I'd sure like to see the expression on the face of the next guy to come in here.

Once we were ready, I looked out and led the 3 of us up the stairway, talking as if nothing had happened. No one noticed our return to the main salon. We celebrated our daring adventure with another glass of champagne, exchanged the $100 bill and resumed our conversations, diving into the delightful dessert pastries and coffee that were being served. A little while later we docked, said goodnight to Allen and our friends and returned to our motel. Anne and I talked about our experience all the way back to our room, agreeing that the thrill and the risk of discovery really added to the fun, since it was the first time for both of us. We decided that we should try this some more. She was so hot from discussing it, that she wanted to go to bed and make love again right away, telling me it made her so wet that she was gushing.

She said she loved having her head held and the feeling of his cock way down her throat, telling me "next time we'll have to do it from both ends".

My cock jumped at that thought and we were soon off and running. In fact we would spend another 2 hours making love before finally falling asleep exhausted.

What a party, what a night. FMM

A Dare