Saturday Twist, Continued

Story Info
Nate turns the tables on Cindy with Tara.
4.2k words
4.42
27.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was dreaming about being trapped in a confined space as vines wrapped about her body. She involuntarily jerked her legs to kick free of the confinement, and was awakened sharply as the kick jerked her shoulders back. Light bits of pain shot through her shoulders. She looked around the room, it was dark except for the street light spilling in from the window, making every thing lightly lit with thick shadows. There was something large and soft in her mouth. Tara tried to spit it out, but it wouldn't move. When she tried to bring her hand around to pull it out, she realized that she was rendered immobile.

Instinctively Tara struggled. The ropes felt like they were everywhere when in fact they were on her arms, wrists, shoulders and ankles. But to someone who fell asleep during a message and woke tied up, the ropes seemed to be everywhere. She pulled and wiggled, but the ropes didn't budge and only dug into her skin. Tara tried yelling for help, but the large ball in her mouth kept things quiet and garbled. She looked around the room, trying to find an intruder or signs of a break in. Nothing.

Cindy! Remembering her roommate, Tara worried that something awful might have happened to her. What had happened to Cindy? Was she tied up in her bedroom? Are the intruders having their way with her before coming in here and having their way with Tara? She didn't know how they possibly could have their way with her, being hogtied and partially dressed herself. Then again, if they have knives, they could do anything. Tara panicked and began struggling again. She rolled around on the bed, trying to find a position that might help her struggles. She thrashed her head from side to side, sending dark red hair everywhere, and tried yelling again with no luck. All she got was worn out and discouraged.

Laying still and catching her breath, Tara tried to listen for any signs of additional people in the apartment. Not a sound. It was silent, except for the wind outside her window. She looked herself over. She was still half dressed, wearing the push up bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. It seemed weird to be left dressed like this and tied up, too. She laid her head back down on the mattress, still working her wrists, trying to find a knot to undo or a loose strand to exploit. Then Tara remembered the dress. She picked her head up and scanned around the bed, knowing that that was the last place she saw it. It wasn't on the mattress. Tara rationalized that she might have knocked it off while struggling. She laid her head back down and went back to fidgeting in her bonds.

It didn't take long for her to remember that the reason why she was dressed like this was that she had a date for the evening. Tara craned her head around to look over her shoulder at the bedside clock. It read 11:54. Oh my God, she thought, I missed my date with Nate. Did he even try to see if I was in here? Where was Cindy during all of this? Tara laid her head back down and moaned into the gag. It appeared that her situation was hopeless.

It wasn't much later that Tara heard the apartment door open and footsteps crossing the linoleum foyer to the main room of the apartment. Tara began struggling again and trying to yell out for help. The ball gag was soft enough to keep moving with her mouth and prevent any real sound from escaping. Her struggles had taken her dangerously close to the edge of her bed, and Tara decided to cool it for a bit. No point in making her presence known if these were the intruders returning.

Finally one of the visitors started talking. It sounded like Cindy's voice. Then the sound of heels crossing the hard linoleum echoed through the foyer. Tara knew Cindy loved to wear heels, especially the high ones. Then her doubts were erased when she heard a male's garbled voice speak and was quickly answered with Cindy's bubbly laughter. What the heck is going on here? Tara was at a loss. The male voice had to be Nate's. The conversation came closer to the door, though not comprehendible yet, due to the solid doors. She heard someone cross over to close to her door, and then heard Cindy's voice.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be out in a few."

Cindy walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Tara tried to yell into the gag again. The sounds weren't getting any louder. She tried again and stopped suddenly as she heard and watched the door to her room slowly open. She was unaware that she was holding her breath until Nate poked his head around the door and spotted her laying all trussed up on the bed. He looked her over and gave Tara a big grin. Not knowing what to do, she started to struggle again. Nate brought his finger to his lips in a shhh motion, and then backed out of the room closing the door behind him.

Completely in shock, Tara laid on the bed motionless, wondering what had just transpired. She wanted nothing more to be free of her bonds, and Nate just backed out of the room. The look on his face said many things to her, even though he hadn't spoken a word. The biggest impression Tara got was that he had enjoyed the sight of her all bound up. Tara knew that Nate was into those kind of things, but she didn't know how much into them he was. When he was dating Cindy, she used to talk about their little trysts. Cindy!

The clues finally fell into place. Cindy had shown Tara items they used for bondage games in the past. Items such as rope, blindfolds, gags, and other things she had no idea ever existed. Rope, such as those binding her, and the gag that was keeping her quiet. There was no break in. Cindy duped her into this by use of alcohol and a very relaxing massage. So relaxing that Tara had fallen asleep and Cindy had taken advantage of her. She had bound Tara up so she could go out with Nate. Anger now flooded through Tara's veins. Now she wanted more than anything to be free of her bindings. Tara rolled back to the center of the bed and onto her stomach and wiggled like crazy to get free of her tie. The ropes were still not giving, but there had to be a way out, she thought.

Cindy walked back into the room, and was met by the bedroom doors by Nate. They embraced and he gave her a long passionate kiss. She almost melted right there. He half pulled away from her and gave her a playful look. He could tell that she had ideas floating in her head before he even said a word.

"Are you feeling a little frisky?" he asked.

"Oh, you know I am," she replied with a very seductive smile. "It has been too long of a time."

"Do you still have your little bag of tricks?" Nate asked as he pointed back to Cindy's bedroom. He knew that she kept it in there. Nate had personally used most, if not all of the items on her, himself.

Cindy almost sung her answer. "Yes I dooooo."

"Get them and bring them out here for me."

"Alright." With another seductive smile Cindy turned and went back into her room. She picked up the bag and came back out. Nate was already sitting on the couch. She walked over to him and placed the bag down by his feet and sat down on the couch beside him. Nate leaned forward and unzipped the bag. As he sifted through the bag, pulling out coils and coils of rope, Cindy let her hand slide over his thigh, going dangerously close to his crotch.

Tara laid on the bed in disbelief. She had heard the whole thing, including the kiss, since it all happened a few feet from her door. She noticed that the door was barely cracked open, but it was enough to let a little more sound in. Even though part of her anger towards Cindy was now redirected to Nate, she couldn't find the motivation to struggle anymore. She was more concerned about what was transpiring out in the main room. She planned on listening carefully, to use the events as a weapon when she dumped Nate and kicked Cindy out of the apartment.

Placing a few coils next to his leg, Nate asked Cindy to face away from him. She situated herself facing away, and Nate drew her hands behind her back. Cindy's breathing had already picked up before the first length of rope encircled her wrists, and Nate knew that she was really worked up. He positioned her arms with the palms facing in and looped rope around her wrists. After knotting it off, Nate took the remaining slack and coiled it around the bindings, between her wrists, then tied another knot. The little left over was tucked in the coils. He picked up another coil and doubled it over. The rope was looped around her elbows and the loose end passed through the doubled end. He drew in the slack until the rope was snug on her arms.

"How tight do you want it?" he whispered into her ear.

Cindy had to refrain from shouting. "Very tight."

"So be it," said Nate and he pulled on the rope, drawing Cindy's arms together until the elbows touched. She let out a sudden gasp from the quick move, a slight bit of discomfort forming in her shoulders. Nate took the remainder of the rope and wrapped it around her arms a few more times before cinching down a knot or two. Cindy's arms were effectively welded together behind her back. She was thankful that she still had on the opera gloves, to take a little of the bite off the rope.

Standing up, Nate moved in front of Cindy and looked her over. The elbow tie had her breasts almost popping out of her dress. She was breathing quickly, and her chest was nearly bouncing up and down. She looked very hot right now, he thought. He leaned over and picked up an inflatable gag and displayed it to her. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of it.

"You want it creative tonight?" asked Nate.

Cindy gave him another smile. "Very creative."

"I can do that. Now open."

Cindy opened her mouth eagerly and Nate slid the gag in. He reached around her head and buckled the two straps in place. Picking up the pump, Nate closed the valve and started to inflate the gag. He could see Cindy's jaw moving as the gag forced her mouth open. He watched her eyes as he kept pumping. Finally Cindy squinted and then blinked a few times, a sign of obvious discomfort. Nate squeezed the pump one more time and then closed the valve. He disconnected the pump hose from the gag, and laid it on the end table. Cindy was uncomfortable, he could tell, and he smiled at her as she wiggled her shoulders to try and relieve some of the stress of the tie.

The next item pulled out of Cindy's bag was a studded leather collar with a d-ring in the middle. Nate fastened it around Cindy's neck, taking an extra notch to be mean. It was tight around her throat, but didn't inhibit her breathing. He looked down at her heaving chest. It was obvious that her nipples were erect at this time. Nate had never been this deliberate with Cindy, preferring her to be helpless, yet comfortable. She was really getting aroused with this treatment. He took up the leash, clasped it to the d-ring, jerked on it so Cindy knew to stand up and picked up the bag after closing it.

"Don't move," he ordered.

Nate walked over to the table and picked up a chair. He brought it back to the middle of the room and set it down. The bag of tricks was placed on the seat and then he picked up the end of the leash and tugged on it. Cindy walked up to him. He embraced her, kissing her on the forehead, and grabbing both ass cheeks. He squeezed them tight, digging his fingers into her flesh until she squeaked into her gag. Letting go of Cindy, he moved to pick up the chair with one arm, still holding onto her leash with the other hand.

"Are you ready for some fun?" he asked at a normal volume. Cindy quickly nodded her head in a yes.

Nate jerked on the leash and headed towards the doors to the bedrooms. Cindy moved to keep close to Nate. But when Nate pushed open the door to Tara's room, she froze. Nate, on the other hand walked right on in, turning on the light, and when the slack ran out on the leash, he pulled hard. The sudden jerk caused Cindy to move forward or risk toppling over. Before she could stop herself, Cindy bumped into Nate, and continued to lean against him until she regained her balance. Nate moved further into the room and set the chair down at the foot of Tara's bed. He stood there a moment, looking over the bound and distraught woman. The fire in the red-head's eyes was still present. Nate jerked on the leash again, pulling the reluctant Cindy closer to the woman she had bound earlier. He picked the bag up off the seat and set it on the bed next to Tara, the reached over and lightly patted her on the side of her thigh. Tara was too shocked to respond, and had made no move to struggle or yell since the couple walked in.

Guiding Cindy to the chair, Nate forced her to sit down in it and pulled more rope out of the bag. Cindy had wished that she were blindfolded so she didn't have to face the angry eyes of her bound and gagged roommate. Cindy's ankles were placed together and bound tightly, with the remainder of the rope attaching the bindings to the crossbar of the chair. He moved up her legs to her knees, where he bound them together and to the chair. The rope was placed both above and below Cindy's knees before being tied to the chair legs. The leash was disconnected from the collar and tossed off to the side. Nate pulled more rope out of the bag and moved behind Cindy. He draped her bound arms over the back of the short backrest. A small length of rope was used to bind her wrists to the top crossbar between the chair legs, then tightened enough to pull Cindy's shoulders a little more back. After securing her wrists, Nate looped rope around her torso. The first loops went above and below her breasts, very tightly, enough to get a small gasp out of Cindy's filled mouth. Another section went around her hips and secured her to the backrest and the seat.

Leaving Tara alone, Nate moved around Cindy, double checking the bonds and occasionally pinching or caressing her. Cindy looked uncomfortable and very nervous. Nate didn't understand why, she normally pushed for this kind of treatment. Then he turned to Tara, and saw the daggers in her eyes. Time to distract her. He sat down on the bed next to Tara, leaning back on the pillows, acting like this whole scene was a normal every day activity. Nate placed a hand on the curve of Tara's hip and lightly stroked it. Tara turned her attention from Cindy to Nate and began to struggle, indicating for him to untie her. She tried to tell him to untie her while wiggling in the ropes. Nate looked at her and then back to Cindy. He squeezed Tara on the hip and sat up.

"Not just yet."

Nate leaned over to the bag and drug it up to him. He searched the bag for an item that he knew was in there. It didn't take long for him to find a long, slender eight inch vibrator. It looked like an oversized pen. Moving off the bed and behind Cindy, Nate turned it on and slid it under her, placing it right between her cheeks. The vibrator was pushed far enough under Cindy's crotch that it was completely covered by her groin. He pulled a long leather strap out of the bag and draped it over the tops of her thighs and buckled it under the chair seat, drawing very tight as to keep Cindy from raising her bottom off the seat.

Nate crawled back on the bed and rolled Tara onto her back. Tara protested into her gag, but quieted down as Nate brought his hands up to her breasts and cupped them both. He began kissing her around the neck and chest, while squeezing her breasts through her bra. It only took a few moments before Tara's garbled words became moans of approval. Tara let her head roll to the side and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation in her breasts.

Cindy watched Nate have his way with her roommate. She was lightly struggling, more from habit than an actual attempt to get free. She knew better than that. Soon Tara's moans were constant, and she could see that her roommate was getting very turned on from Nate's treatment.

Finding the frontal hook to Tara's bra, Nate undid it, exposing Tara's ample 36c mounds. A quick suck and flick with his tongue on each nipple had them standing tall. Alternating from one to the other, Nate serviced each nipple until they seemed to swell a little more on their own. He lifted is head up and surveyed the room. Tara was moaning and not struggling. Cindy was struggling hard, eyes locked on the couple, panting into her gag. Nate didn't know if she was horny from the tie or the vibrator this early in the stage. He pushed the thought out of his mind and moved back to Tara's breasts. Using his hands and his mouth, Nate worked her breasts over like a pro. He could see that his little red haired captive was getting hot and no longer was concerned about her bondage. He smiled as he slid off the bed and walked out, an erection obvious to both women.

A minute later Nate wandered back in with a pair of scissors in his hand. Cindy was still pulling at her bonds, her face red with exertion. Tara was a little pink in her face, but he figured that he was responsible for it. Climbing back onto the bed, Nate positioned himself down by Tara's waist. He pulled the sides of her panties out from under the garter belt, and then snipped the cloth at the narrow points. Tara let out a stifled protest to the cutting of her undies, but Nate shushed her and pulled the panties out between her legs. He balled up the underwear and tossed them at Cindy, where they hit her in the chest and fell onto her lap. Cindy kept struggling.

Nate picked Tara up by the shoulders and moved her around on the bed so she was sitting up in a kneeling position, facing Cindy. Tara had begun to struggle a little more, which suited Nate just fine. Cindy was going nuts, but never took her eyes off them. Walking around to get behind Cindy, Nate started to undo his tie. He took it off and draped it over Cindy's shoulder, letting it fall onto her lap. Tara could watch the whole show unobstructed, as Nate performed a silent striptease act for her. Cindy tried to look over her shoulder, but the tie was to stressful for her to twist her body and hold it in order to watch Nate. Each time an article of clothing was removed, Nate would hold it in front of Cindy's face and then let it drop onto her lap. After dropping his boxers in her lap, Nate walked back around Cindy and got back on the bed. Tara never took her eyes off of him. He undid the rope from Tara's elbows to her ankles and the rope binding her ankles. Tara sighed in relief, thinking that her bondage was over.

Nate seated himself in front of the kneeling Tara, placing his legs to the outside of her thighs. Reaching around Tara, Nate placed one arm around her waist and the other at the middle of her back. He pressed her close to him so her breasts enveloped his face. Nate slowly leaned back, picking Tara up off the bed and then fell back letting her scream into the gag until they landed on the mattress. Nate pushed Tara back up into a kneeling position, only with her now straddling him. He positioned his erect cock under her and moved her back until she was seated on his cock. Tara nearly melted as she felt him enter her. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back, moaning into her gag. Aside from Tara's moaning, the only other sound was the mattress moving and Cindy's struggling. Nate was aware of the creaking from the chair, but chose to ignore it while Tara began her ride on him. Nate had never before tied Tara, and hadn't expected to open the bondage topic for quite a while, but tonight he couldn't resist the urge to take her when he found her all trussed up.

Tara began to pick up her pace, bucking up and down on Nate. He reached up and grasped her breasts, not only for the satisfaction of fondling them, but to help keep Tara balanced on him. Tara bucked harder and her demeanor got wilder as she went. Nate kept watching her face as they went. Tara never took her eyes off Cindy.

Cindy was struggling like mad. The ropes were digging into her all over. The situation between Tara and Nate had made her jealous, and horny at the same time. The addition of a vibrator touching the very edges of her pussy was driving her nuts. She didn't want to orgasm like this, but the sensation was working its way up through her. Nate was very evil this evening, she thought, but then it was well deserved. Cindy figured that if there was a slight chance she could get loose, then maybe she could join the festivities on the bed. If it wasn't meant to be, then they would have moved into the other room. Cindy kept eye contact with Tara, watching the reaction as her bound roommate rode her former lover.

12