Saudi MILF & Black Scholar Ch. 13

Story Info
Saudi woman impregnated by African-American lover.
1.3k words
3
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, dear readers. My name is Amina Alzahrani and I'm a young Saudi Arabian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. My boyfriend Tyrone Ferguson hails from the City of Buffalo, New York, and we're living proof that opposites truly do attract. We met at the Galleria Mall in Buffalo almost two years ago, and we reunited at Billings Bridge Mall in Ottawa a while ago, and have been together ever since.

Fate brought us together, Tyrone Ferguson and I. How else could you explain the fact that we met in the first place? I'm from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the world's most conservative country, a religious autocracy, and Tyrone Ferguson, the love of my life, hails from the United States of America. Our two homelands are as different as night and day. Yet Tyrone and I not only found common ground, but against all odds, we fell in love and decided to stay together.

I have some wonderful news, for those of you who have been following our adventures since the beginning. I'm pregnant, and Tyrone is ecstatic about becoming a father. You see, Tyrone was raised in the foster care system of the State of New York and never had a real family. For him, starting a family of his own is a dream come true. I love Tyrone and I am thrilled that we're about to become parents. Still, this new development has certainly made our lives somewhat harder.

It's often been said that parenthood changes everything, and I'm finding this to be true. Tyrone and I moved to the Gloucester area of Ottawa, since it's cheaper over there. We found a three-bedroom apartment that only cost us a thousand dollars a month, everything included. It's located about ten minutes from the Blair Shopping Center, one of our favorite hangouts. That's cool, right? Tyrone and I live within walking distance of the Silver City movie theater, the spot where we've had some much fun in. Another bonus of our new locale, if you ask me.

Whenever Tyrone Ferguson and I go out together, we get stared at a lot. A tall African-American man holding hands with a curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-eyed, Hijab-wearing Arab woman from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Even in a diverse town like Ottawa, people stare at us. A lot. Especially folks from Africa or the Arab world. The looks on the faces of Arab men when they see me with Tyrone is one of pure hatred.

The funny thing? Lots of those same Arab guys who seem angered or disgusted to see me pregnant with Tyrone's brood have white girlfriends or black girlfriends themselves. In the Arab world, it's considered okay for Arab men to have dalliances and even marriages with African women and white women but if an Arab woman has a relationship with a man who isn't Arab, there's an uproar. Not fair if you ask me but whatever. I'm just a woman living my life. I am with the man that I love. So what if we're from different racial groups, different cultures and different faiths? At the end of the day, I'm a regular woman and Tyrone is a regular guy. We're in love, you see.

Tyrone Ferguson and I are having a tough time lately. Now, for prenatal care, I went to AppleTree medical center, and everything worked out just fine. I want to make sure everything goes right, for I'm about to become a mother for the first time. It's a very exciting time for me. I can't wait to see what our future son or daughter will look like. I'm two months pregnant, and I'm just starting to show. I am super excited!

One bonus of being pregnant is that it's really improved our sex lives, Tyrone Ferguson and I. Seriously, I actually feel like I'm horny all the damn time. Not that I'm complaining, because Tyrone knows how to satisfy my womanly needs, and then some. Just the other day, while we were at the Bay Shore Shopping Center on the other side of the City of Ottawa, my boo and I got our freak on in an out of sight area near the damn parking lot.

The Bay Shore Shopping Center is under construction, has been for quite a while now. The good thing about that? There are no-go areas that only construction workers and mall staff are able to get into. Well, mall staff and determined horny folks like my sweetheart Tyrone Ferguson and I. The two of us got our freak on like this a few months ago at the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa. Time for a little repeat, only at a different location. Tyrone and I had ourselves some fun.

It's often been said that sex in public places can be intoxicating and thrilling and after what happened between Tyrone Ferguson and I at the Bay Shore Mall, I am inclined to wholeheartedly agree. Tyrone and I found a secluded spot amid all the construction stuff, underneath the mall, in the no-go areas where shoppers are forbidden to enter, and we did our thing. Tyrone and I got it on in a dirty, cramped room that smelled of dust and mold, and construction stuff, and it actually made everything hotter.

I didn't undress the whole way, since Tyrone Ferguson and I might have to leave the place in a hurry, but partial nudity is erotic in and of itself, sometimes a lot more so than full nudity. I kept my Hijab on, and unzipped my blouse, freeing my breasts, and Tyrone caressed and sucked on them. When my boo kissed a path from my tits to my thighs, I sighed happily and spread my legs for him. Tyrone Ferguson buried his face between my thighs, and stuck his tongue on my clitoris while fingering my pussy.

Tyrone had me screaming and moaning in no time, and soon, I was itching for his dick inside of me. My boo turned me around and kissed my thick Saudi Arabian booty, then fucked me doggy style, just the way I like it. My pussy gripped Tyrone's dick tightly and he put his hands on those wide hips of mine, fucking me with gusto. Tyrone even spanked my big, round ass as he fucked me hard, and I loved every damn minute of it.

To really shine me on, Tyrone fingered my butt hole while fucking my cunt. I moaned softly, for I loved what he was doing to me. I turned around, winked at Tyrone and asked him, no, I told him to fuck my ass. What do you think my favorite African-American stud's reply was? I smiled wickedly as Tyrone used the bottle of lubricant I plucked out of my purse and lubricated my hole, then eased his dick into my asshole.

I love anal sex, always have and always will. Is it because, as a Muslim woman, I know it goes against some of the most sacred tenets of Islam? Nah, it's because I enjoy it. The pressure, the wicked pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain down below. I've got that fire down below and only Tyrone's dick can quench it, as his dick packs my asshole, reaching into forbidden depths never before touched and prodded. I screamed passionately as Tyrone's dick filled my ass, and at last I knew true sexual bliss.

Tyrone Ferguson and I continued with our fun, and then afterwards, we readjusted our clothes, had ourselves a giggle, and then we walked away. We left the Bay Shore Shopping Center and grabbed the number ninety six bus heading to Blair from the nearby OC Transpo station. We're definitely going to need a car, I thought to myself as Tyrone and I sat on the bus, holding hands and smiling. A bright red minivan, so Tyrone and I can drive around, and on occasion, fuck like jackrabbits, that is until our son or daughter comes into the world. Wish us luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers