Saudi Women Can Be Dominant Too

Story Info
Saudi woman cuckolds husband with Somali stud.
1.2k words
2.45
14.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The lure of the forbidden fruit. Is there anything more sexy or dangerous? Don't answer that. The name is Elmi Abdullah and I'm a big and tall young Black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study business administration at Carleton University and hope to run my own company someday. Yes, Somali brothers have ambition and I am proud to say that I am one of them. You can expect great things from me. Until then, enjoy the journey. When I'm not at school, I work as a salesman at a hardware and tech store. Life is boring in Ottawa, that's why I make my own fun.

A lot of people think of us Muslim immigrants as a conservative lot. I guess they've never heard of me, eh? I am as freaky as they come. I've been dabbling into BDSM lately, and it's a lot of fun. As a well-hung, masculine Black Muslim man, I have a lot of admirers. Last weekend I was invited to a cuckold and hot wife party by some friends. Farouk and Sagalina Shariff are a middle-aged Arab-Canadian couple living in the suburb of Kanata. We met on a website called Fetlife, which is for kinky people what Facebook is to mainstream society.

Farouk and Sagalina Shariff are originally from the City of Farasan, somewhere in the southwest region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They moved to Ontario, Canada, a long time ago. I must say, they've done really well for themselves. Owning a mansion in a pricy area like Kanata, that's really something. Farouk is a real estate agent and his wife Sagalina is a community college professor. They have a grown son, Ali, who studies at a university somewhere in Nova Scotia. Farouk and Sagalina Shariff seemed like the quintessential Canadian Muslim couple, until you step into their bedroom. They're into some freaky shit, man.

Sagalina and Farouk are into the cuckolding lifestyle and were looking for a well-hung and sexually flexible Black guy to try some freaky stuff with. As a sexually adventurous brother, I am down for whatever. Condoms and safe words a must, always. We got down and dirty in the Shariff bedroom. I lay naked on the bed and Sagalina sucked my dick while Farouk watched. What is it with white guys and some Arab guys wanting to watch their pretty wives getting fucked by Black men? I don't know but I was more than happy to fuck Sagalina as her husband watched. I put the big-booty, forty-something, Black-haired and green-eyed Arab chick on all fours, spanked her ass and slammed my dick into her cunt while pulling her hair.

While getting fucked by me, Sagalina called Farouk all kinds of nasty names. The stuff that came out of this freaky Arab matron's mouth stunned even me, man. What amazed me was that Farouk appeared to be turned on by what his wife was saying. I tore up Sagalina's pussy, slamming it into her real good. Afterwards, Farouk begged me to let him suck my dick. Like I said, I'm sexually flexible so I didn't mind. I made the middle-aged Arab dude get on his knees as he sucked my big ole Somali dick in front of his wife. Sagalina watched Farouk suck my dick, fingering her hairy cunt and barking cuss words at her husband.

After Farouk got me off, I came all over his face and the old Arab dude drank my cum without spilling a single drop. Hot damn. See what I told you about Arab folks being freaky and nasty behind closed doors? I donned a condom and made Farouk get on all fours. Then I watched as Sagalina lubricated his ass then spread his cheeks wide open. Grinning at me, the freaky older Arab chick told me to fuck her husband in the ass. Like the Black Bull I am, I worked my dick up Farouk's ass. He screamed and moaned like a little bitch as I fucked him. Man, this was a real trip. Fucking a dude in the ass while his wife watched. It turned me on. What does that say about me?

I fucked Farouk's ass until the old Arab dude begged me for mercy. His wife Sagalina wanted me to keep fucking him but I don't believe in forcing people. I pulled out, and Farouk slumped on the bed, spent and out of breath. I asked him if he was okay and before he could answer me, Sagalina squatted all over his face and pissed on him. Damn. To my utter amazement, Farouk opened his mouth and drank Sagalina's cum. Wow. I smiled and shook my head. Sagalina grinned at me and told me I hadn't seen anything yet.

Sagalina opened a nearby drawer and my eyes widened when I saw what she pulled out of it. The freaky Arab chick was now wearing a strap-on dildo. Upon seeing it, Farouk looked nervous. Sagalina smiled wickedly and told us that the dildo wasn't for her husband. When I asked her who it was for, the foxy Arab lady told me she'd always wanted to fuck a Black man in the ass with her dildo. I hesitated, because, well, I'm usually dominant. Farouk winked at me and told me to go for it. Peer pressure is a bitch, man. Shaking my head, I got on all fours and assumed the position, as Sagalina called it...

Sagalina came up behind me and applied lubricant all over my anus, then she pressed the dildo against my asshole. I groaned as she penetrated me with the strap-on. Farouk watched Sagalina and I going at it while simultaneously jerking off and smoking a Menthol. The bastard winked at me as I screamed while getting butt-fucked by Sagalina. I thought Saudi women were supposed to be all submissive and shit since they're from the most conservative country in the entire world. A place where women aren't even allowed to drive. Apparently, putting up with such sexist bullshit makes Saudi women really ferocious, if Sagalina is any indication.

I found myself howling as the bossy Saudi Canadian woman slammed her strap-on dildo up my tight Somali ass. I begged for her to slow down and take it easy. Laughing, Sagalina smacked my ass and told me I was now her little bitch. Screaming, I nodded my assent. This caused Sagalina to cackle with glee. After mercilessly pounding my ass for what seemed like forever, Sagalina pulled the dildo out of my hole. I slumped on the bed, exhausted and feeling abased, to tell you the truth. As I lay there, catching my breath, a fresh torment was underway. Still stroking her strap-on dildo, Sagalina squatted all over my face. Then she unleashed a powerful jet of urine. Golden showers are the best, the Saudi woman crowed proudly.

For a long moment I lay there, drenched in the Saudi woman's piss. This chick just wrecked my ass, man. And I didn't even see it coming. I was...beat. To make me feel better Farouk sucked my dick, but I had very little left. Sagalina clapped her hands and ordered Farouk and I into the showers. Half an hour I left the Shariff household. Man, what a freaky night! I learned a lesson that night. Never underestimate the female of the species. Women are dangerous, dude. Seriously. Still, a part of me I'd rather not admit exists did enjoy the strap-on fucking I got from Sagalina Shariff. Whoever says Saudi women are submissive clearly hasn't met her!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers