Sauna Sex

Story Info
Couples massage gets hot.
983 words
3.93
73.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I sometimes go to a local coed spa for a couples massage. We usually hit the sauna for a while before the massage. About half the time there will be other men in the sauna. We've never seen another woman in there.

Standard attire is either a swim suit or a towel.

Cherie and I wear a bath towel. She is a 5' 8 natural blonde with a killer 36DD - 26 - 35 figure and looks so hot wearing that towel tucked between her tits and riding barely above her nipples. It drapes about 3" or 4" below her almost hairless blonde pussy.

This particular weekend we planned to go to Sunday brunch and and get a couples massage at 4 PM. Well, we drank a couple of bloody Mary's and two bottles of wine so we were feeling pretty good. I asked her if she was feeling frisky and she replied "Always"! So I suggested we go to the spa a little early and have sex in the sauna. She was obviously interested but pointed out that there may be other people there. I said it may be exciting to have sex in front of someone but she wasn't so sure. So I said let's go and she could do whatever she was comfortable with.

We checked in about 3PM and were told the couples room (two tables and a shower) was available so we could change there and use the sauna until the 4PM massage.

We went back to the room and helped each other out of our clothes. I told her I wanted to get her ready for the sauna so I helped her up on a table, spread her legs, and slowly licked her already wet pussy for a while. I then stood up and ran the head of my cock up and down her glistening lips. Then I slowly pushed just the head into her sopping pussy as she accused me of being a horrible tease.

I backed out and gave her another lick and said let's go to the sauna.

Good thing we didn't run into anyone in the hall as I willed my cock to deflate. We entered the U shaped sauna which has three tiers of built in benches and there were two men sitting on the right side and one guy on the left. The conversation stopped when they saw Cherie. We stepped up to the second row in the center and her towel rode up high enough so those guys knew she was naked under that towel.

She sat to my left and we made small talk for a few minutes. She began to glisten with sweat after a few minutes so I leaned over and licked some sweat off her shoulder and neck as I kissed her neck.

One of the guys said that it looked like we were having fun! I guess that tipped Cherie over the edge because in one smooth move she opened my towel, swung her left leg over and slowly slid her sopping wet pussy all the way down on my cock! She reached back to straighten her towel and said "Now we're having a good time!" She started slowly grinding up and back on my cock. Nothing was really visible but the eroticism was amazing! The guy on my right opened his towel and started to stroke his 8" to 9" fat cock. In a few seconds the two others on my left did likewise. Cherie hadn't seen what was going on behind her until I said "Now look what you did!" She looked around and just smiled.

Mr. Big Cock asked if she would take off her towel but she said she didn't think that would be a very good idea but that they could come sit closer. They all moved closer and I think she enjoyed the CFNM show!

I pulled her down and whispered that it might be hot if she let them cum on her chest. I'm sure they got a good peek of her ass with my cock buried in her pussy before she straightened back up and adjusted her towel. She smiled and said that it would be alright if they wanted to cum on her chest but to be careful and not hit her face or hair. She leaned back and put her hands on my knees without missing a beat as she continued grinding on my cock.

One of the guys on my left immediately stood up and jacked an oozing gob of cum on her right breast. It slowly trickled down between her tits. The guy on my right stood up and slowly stroked that big cock as Cherie watched almost in a trance. The other guy stood up also so as she ground on me she had two cocks right in front of her face. The guy on my right moaned and started spurting ribbons of cum across both of her breasts with a good amount dripping from his cock onto her left tit! The other guy started coming then with a couple good squirts across both tits. As she looked at the softening cocks and all the cum on her chest she grinned and said "Ok, that was hot!" Everyone agreed as she increased her pace on me and made me fill her pussy with my load.

The guys left and she slid off me smiling the whole time. We made it back to the room without running into anyone in the hall and got the shower going. She threw her towel in the hamper and showed me all the cum that had run down her belly onto her pubes. She wanted another fuck in the shower from behind as she washed the cum off.

We barely got dried off and on the tables before the masseuses knocked on the door!