Sauna Skirmish

Story Info
Two foes clash, the victor celebrates with a gang bang.
17.7k words
4.4
38.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

I am just tired of all your complaining Jenn, nothing is ever right with you. Why are you so prickly, why can't you just go with flow more? Why do you keep on pushing? Pushing with these junior college courses, pushing with doing extra things at work in the hope you might get a promotion. Hell, they aren't going to promote a girl from the Southside to a manager's job. You would have been better off like your Mom she's a supervisor in the factory. And you keep on pushing with the union and the Democrats. Why don't you just give over? You're always too tired to go out, you're always too tired to do anything. When you go to bed all you do is sleep.

I glared at Will as he went on.

"Jenn, those are all great ideals and goals. Heck I have tried to support you. You have ambitions, you have dreams, you want to make the world better. All things that I love about you, but damnit Jenn, I want some us time."

I finally got a word in Will's tirade "And all you want is sex all the time" Even I knew he was trying to be helpful, he had insight, and all I was doing was bitching. But I just wasn't in the mood to listen to him. It was already about 90F and I was uncomfortable in my clothes, I was trying to get ready for work, there were just too many things going on in my head.

"Jenn babe you're no saint, you want it as much as I do - its just you want it in the mornings when there's not enough time to do it right. Suddenly you're not the Jenn I met. These days you're too damn bossy, naggy bitch."

I had had enough of his petty whingeing. I turned on my heel "I am going to work. Some of us have to earn money."

"Yeah and its like I totally stay home and laze around, Hell I work, I earn more then you do now. Why the hell you took that office job beats me. You earned more money in the cannery, and you had better hours. And you had that part time job debt collecting. We were never short of money, not like now! We went out, we had fun not like now! Jenn we were happier then."

I slammed the door behind me fuming. The problem was Will was right.

I was trying to study, and the pressure at college was making me snappy, kids chatting in the library when I was trying to read and take notes for essays made me furious. And even though I had beaten the worst offender, a little snivelling bitch called Marie a few weeks ago things were no better.

And he was right about work. All these snotty middle class bitches with nice houses and nice voices and nice boyfriends or husbands and nice cars and nice... damn well everything made me puke. They had it so easy. And they were the ones likely to get a promotion not me no matter how hard I worked and studied. And Will was right - I had earned more money on the production line. I just wanted to get ahead to be a manager. Perhaps he was right there too- I had no chance at all. And I was half convinced of it already. But I wasn't going to give in.

And I wasn't going to tell him any of that. And I wasn't going to tell him I was as horny as a bitch in heat. It had been weeks since we had had a good session. And he could be so good in bed when he wanted to.

I stormed off to the L station. And then the day really got shitty. It had started foul with the argument with Will. But that was nothing, the train broke down and the air conditioning failed. Standing in a crowded, stinking, hot, train for forty minutes while the railway workers try to get the old decrepit rust bucket going again is hell on earth. And it gave me plenty of time to fume more and to think how right I was to organise for the Democrats; we need better public transport. But Will with his bikie gang would never realise that. Sure I liked riding on his classic BSA but there were better ways of getting around Chicago. Sure I liked the extra cash that I got debt collecting - a job the bikie gang organised- I never knew how, and I never wanted to know. All I knew was that it was legal, we had to comply with the law, read people their rights about credit and so on. I was glad of the dollars- and I was totally stoked of the chance it gave me to throw my weight around, to sometimes rough up some middle class bitch who had maxed out her cards. I wasn't too careful about complying with the law that way. Not when I could pass it off as legitimate force involved in lawful recapture of personalty.

But the gang itself pissed me off. I only got the job because I had trashed some other bitch at a swap meet when all the guys had stood round and watched. And the way the guys treated us women, just like chattels not people pissed me too.

By the time I got to work- late of course- and bathed in sweat I was boiling with rage. Surprisingly nothing went wrong at work, every one just stayed out of my way. I did my job, I got all my tasks done and I even got Ms Bitch Supervisor Serena Arnott smiling at me. But nothing made up for bad start and any way no one talked to me. Again Will was right, it had been much better on the line, we talked, we had fun, we fooled around a bit. But in the office everyone was tightassed and prissy.

I clocked off and went to the gym hoping to get all this tension all this rage out of me. It was a new gym- really calling it a gym was like calling Buckingham Palace a house. It had everything and at a cheap price too. But that night it was packed: hot guys checking out hot babes, sexy lil bitches ogling the guys and everyone playing around on the equipment I had wanted to use. Almost none of them seemed serious about fitness, or developing muscles, all they were there for was a good time. It took me ages to get to use the machines I wanted and though I did get some serious work out in the end the wait just made me madder then ever.

But what got me so furious was seeing Sandy Brighton there working out on the rowing machine. I had known her at school. She was always hard working, always ahead of me in class, a teachers pet and someone who they said would go far. The only place most of the teachers said I would go to was jail if I didn't change my ways. But none of them had the guts to take me on and break up my gang. After all I ran the school, I stopped the drugs and I enforced the rules. But then I have told you this before.

Ms Borthwick who taught us both had said we were like two sides of a coin. I knew why, we were both big solid girls at school. Both of us had been tormented about our weight. Both of us did something about it. But the teachers thought that while I thumped the bitches who teased me and made them stop, Sandy had studied hard and got ahead and went to college on a scholarship. But what Ms Borthwick never knew was that Sandy had her little gang of cronies much like mine. She hung round with them just like I hung round with Cassie and Joan and all those. She got her cronies to do her shit like I got mine. Sandy and her girls battled just enough of the cheerleaders and their crowd to stop them tormenting Sandy and her friends. It was just I did more, I went on the offensive to beat up the cheerleaders, I was more known, my girls were more visible we did more and so we got into more fights but we also got money and status.

Sandy and her gang had always stayed out of my way at school. Sandy probably knew that she couldn't beat me and never tried. Sometimes when I went to the Muni library after school just to get away from all the cheerleading bitches and their hangers on I saw Sandy there. But I had never talked to her much.

After school I saw her quite often till she moved out of her parents home about 18 months before this evening. I still saw her at the Muni library, at the malls and just in the street. We had only ever had one serious talk. I was so close to fighting her that time. She lectured me about being sorry for myself, about always having excuses for what went wrong and not 'strategies' to make things go right in the future. It was just typical of the snobby bitch she had become that she used the word 'strategies'. And it was unfair anyway. What did she think - I wanted to tell her but bit my tongue- I was doing with junior college.

I had seen her a few times in the gym over the last few months before this night. Each time we had exchanged a few words - nothing much - there had always been a standoff either because one or other of us were with friends or because there had been too many people around. But I knew she thought I was trash, and she knew I hated her. That evening when I saw her at the gym was the first time I had seen her alone in months. I didn't know where she lived but I did know that while I battled my way through junior college courses trying to pick up where I should have been if I had worked at my school work, Sandy already had the professional job I could only dream about. I also knew she was badmouthing me, calling me "Miss Attitude" and telling people that I was stupid feeling sorry for myself that if I displayed initiative I could get out of the rut she said I was in. I knew that because all those cheerleading bitches, all those lamebrain wannabes I had known at school rubbed my nose in it every time they saw me.

But at least when I saw her in the gym she was still fat like me though someone like Sandy would always put spin on it and say she was plump or well covered. And that day in the gym it seemed she was trying to do something about her weight again, just like I was. I walked past her as she worked out on the rowing machine in a side room. I looked at her briefly and muttered "the bitch says I should show initiative, here I am at the gym doing exactly that. Tomorrow I go to accounting classes, and that's showing initiative too. The world would be a better place if bitches like her didn't stick their nose into other people's business."

The real problem between us was I guess that we were too alike in so many ways. Big, pushy, wanting to get ahead, wanting to make money, we both liked men and more then a few drinks. We both wanted to be queen bitch of that patch of South Chicago where we grew up. And that was odd itself. Two white girls in a mainly black area, pushing to be queen bitch. And there was only room for one queen bitch. And that was me.

What pissed me off so badly was that when I had finished my workout with the weights I wanted to go for a swim. I usually do. But I found that in that foul mood I was in that morning I had forgotten to pack my swimsuit. I swore at myself, at life in general and decided to have a sauna instead. There were a few saunas there in the gym- that is one of the reasons it was more like a palace. Each of them were spacious with a big spa- about half the size of a backyard swimming pool a couple of feet deep at one end and about thigh deep in the middle. The saunas pools butted against the back wall and had a sort of bench where you could sit half submerged and stretch your legs out- and comfortable benches on the side walls where you could sit if you didn't want to be in the water. I bought a beer, stripped off my shorts and sat in the spa in the old t-shirt and panties I used to work out in the gym - they made me 'decent' if not 'respectable'.

There were two guys at the other end of the spa quietly chatting between themselves. They made me welcome and went on with their own chat. After a while one went to buy drinks, very kindly he offered to buy me one. With a second cold beer in my hand and all the tension being steamed out of me I was just beginning to feel human again when in walked Sandy Brighton.

She hadn't forgotten her swimsuit, no she was wearing a very low cut one piece white number which showed her ample breasts off to perfection. She had it all over me in looks, she just seemed to carry her size much better then I did. I was sure it helped that she spent a small fortune on her clothes. The swimsuit was wet and clinging. I knew she had been swimming, Sandy - to give her credit- wasn't one to lie around eyeing the guys, like me she could swim- in fact that was how I had first met her. We had competed at school swimming meets. I had always beaten her.

She stepped in playing all giggly and innocent little girl she had a guy in tow. From the way she treated him he was more a puppy on a short leash. I so knew she had planned a trip to the sauna where she could play not so hard to get. She gave the guy the full girlie repertoire, opening the sauna door and seductively, archly but jokingly saying to him "come in." She giggled again and it was only when she stopped that she saw me. She stepped back and muttered something. I was sure it was "Uh oh Miss Attitude." Then she remembered her manners and turned to look at me "Hi Jenn how are you?"

I too tried to be polite. "Hi Sandy, I am well thanks. Where have you been? Apart from swimming I see you've been doing that. How many laps?" I was sure she hadn't done many- she hadn't had the time to.

"200 metres."

"That's not far you'll never build up your stamina that way" I smiled for Sandy had been good in short swims, in fact she was a champion sprinter. It was the distance events that I had won. She had always been too worn out to finish strongly. She tried and failed. But I knew I wasn't going to win at sprints so I never contested them. As Mom used to say "Know what you're good at, get even better at it and don't worry about the rest."

"I didn't see you in the pool. Don't you swim any more? You should, you were ok at it in school"

I flushed, she knew I had been more then ok at swimming, I had always beaten her.

She looked at me again "This is a gym, you won't get fit lying in a sauna drinking beer."

I bit my tongue. "I know that, I worked out earlier. The only reason I didn't swim was cuz I forgot my swimsuit"

She shook her head. "Jenn, Jenn, will you ever learn? You need to be organised! You need to be with it. Like you are so totally disorganised" she giggled.

One of the two guys at the other end of the sauna turned to his friend and said in a low voice, but one loud enough for us to hear "hey, its all that blubber those big girls have that keeps them afloat"

I turned and glowered at him. Sandy turned, smiled at the guy and bent forward placing her bag down on the floor so showing off the contents of her very low cut swim suit and she managed to wiggle her tail right in the face of the boy she had come in with. The other guy at the end of the sauna -the one who had bought me the beer before- smiled and said "Yeah there's something about the tit size that gives buoyancy. Remember what they used to call life jackets- Mae Wests." Both the guys chuckled.

I saw red; Sandy had out thought me. I tried to recover my poise "Well Sandy what are you doing here? I guess it's the same as me I suppose, relaxing after some exercise?" I bit my tongue again to cut off an insult. I just knew that this big bitch and I were ready for a brawl. It was time. She really was far too much like me. And there was only room for one of me at the top of the tree. She had to either go away or learn her place.

I looked at the guy she had in tow. Nice, a little preppy perhaps and a body builder by the look of him -all brawn -but nice anyway. She had good taste. Better then I did if it came to that. I glared at her then smiled at the guy. "Come in sit down enjoy the sauna. And hi too I am Jenn. Sandy and I went to school together." I looked at her and thought "well bitch at least he knows I try to be well mannered, more then you do." I slugged my beer down and turned back to Sandy. "You too, come in and sit down. Try not to make too much of a nuisance of yourself. After all we can still be civil to each other " I smiled. Those who didn't know me would think it was a bit of harmless banter. But I hoped Sandy would know better and get riled.

A full two seconds of tense silence passed. I looked at Sandy; she was trying to think of a smart retort. " Sandy, you're speechless? That must be the first time. Oh my, don't you remember what Ms Borthwick used to say about us both; that we could talk under water with our mouths full of marbles. I forget how many detentions you got for talking in class. And now speechless oh Sandy what ever is wrong?"

She finally spoke. "Why thank you Jenn." She smiled sweetly but I knew from her shallow breathing that her heart rate had doubled, and it was neither the guy nor the heat that had done that! "Oh", she said deliberately, slowly as she looked straight at me. "How rude of me, Josh, this is my school friend, Jenn. Jenn meet Josh, but I call him Mr Thighs. Just look at his legs."

She giggled as she grabbed one of josh thighs and stroked it. He smirked widely. Perhaps he was a typical muscle bound boofhead

"I could say something about your thighs too Sandy" I muttered as she stood almost next to me, I hoped she would hear it but no one else would. "Hi Josh, I wouldn't let her play with those thighs, you really don't know where her hands have been and you should be glad you don't." I knew that this was a weak comment but there was nothing I could think of that would let me score over that bitch Sandy. I bit my tongue hard then smiled at him "Come and sit here there's plenty of room Josh. Where did you meet Sandy anyway?" I wanted to get the guy off her, just for pure devilment, to make her look small as she was doing to me with her smart retorts. I knew it would be a great way of putting her down a branch or two on the tree:

Before Josh could say anything Sandy answered for him, "He met me at the gym Jenn that's where people keep fit, you should go sometime." She giggled.

I glowered at her "Where do you think I have been Sandy?"

"I don't know, Josh will tell you I was working out. Do you have any guy who can say the same for you tonight?"

Sandy smirked at me. I looked at Josh and the other two guys. All were taking an interest in the banter. At least the two guys seemed to sense this was more serious then just a friendly tease between two old schoolmates. Sandy giggled as if to show she knew she had scored another minor victory. And of course she had. Not only had she proved she had been exercising she underlined the fact that she had a guy and I didn't. I was mad enough to spit. Sandy looked round for a moment or two then stood up sliding her tits up against Josh's body and face. She pressed against him hard. Then she giggled "Guess I am not quite that big after all. I thought I could reach the control panel from here. Sorry Josh"

"As if he minded" I snorted to myself "You just gave him a free feel. And not big enough bah! You just rubbed your udders all over him. You showed him how big you were there you bitch!"

She turned the sauna's heat control above Josh's head on the wall. "You don't mind if I turn this up a notch or two do you Jenn?" She went to sit back down again once more very provocatively pressing her chest against Josh's head, "Oh gosh I'm falling Josh help me" He grabbed her ass and held her. Giggling she swayed then sat in his lap.

"What a performance" I thought. "She has all the attention she wants." I shook my head disgustedly. "Hell sandy you might ask the other guys. But then you never do care about anyone else do you" saying this I turned to the other two men "Sorry guys you have to make allowances for her." I looked at Josh he was excited. He had copped a feel of Sandy 's butt as she got over him and now she was squirming in his lap. If he didn't have a hardon he had to be a eunuch. The other two guys were watching with amused faces. It seemed they were wondering how far Sandy and I would go in our efforts to outdo each other. "Damn bitch" I muttered "she is winning the race so far and -damn it- she and the whole room knows it too".

Sandy looked around for a moment. She knew just as surely as I did that the guys were fully aware of the tension, they were waiting for some explosion. And both Sandy and I knew it was coming. Sandy seemed almost thoughtful for a moment longer as if preoccupied. She probably was too; the way she was squirming on Josh's lap, the way his hands were wandering over her tummy and shoulders. After almost a minute's silence she looked at the guys at the other end and said "Sorry guys" she said playfully- it was clear she wasn't apologising at all. " I'm guessing you guys like it as hot as I do." She giggled again and when the guys chuckled with her, smirked at me as if to say, "The ball is in your court bitch."

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers