Savage Island: The Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Brianna wants nothing more than her turn to drink the water.
6.2k words
4.56
27k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

We apologize ahead of time for the typos you will find. We can't seem to find and editor to look it over first .

*****

I was sound asleep when the door to our prison opened, waking me up. The lights were rudely turned on, making me moan and squeeze my eyes shut from the brightness. Before I had even adjusted to the light, I was pulled roughly from the top bunk. I found my footing and squinted to see what was going on. Becca was up as well, struggling to see as I was. Pistol guy was in the doorway and two new men held Becca and I.

"Take them to lab three. I'll meet you there in a few minutes," pistol guy said.

It was early morning, probably before five from the look of the dim light outside as we passed windows on our way to lab three. My eyes finally adjusted as I was pushed barefoot down the cool tiled hall. I had slept in a tank top and my boy shorts and that was all I had on at the moment. They didn't let us even get dressed. Becca was pretty much the same.

When we arrived at lab three, we were told to take a seat. The two guards stood by the door with rifles and waited for pistol guy to show up. Both guards were black men. One had his head shaved; the other had his hair cut very short, just giving him the appearance of darker skin on his head where the hair was. Both of them were young and strong. They stared at us, ogling our bodies in only are underwear. About five minutes later the door opened and pistol guy walked in with another man in a white lab coat. He seemed like he was in mid-sentence when he came in.

"... it's not ready for human testing yet... it could be dangerous," he was saying.

"Dangerous? What could happen? Either it works or it doesn't," Pistol guy said.

"We don't even know the source yet, what if one of the compounds is poisonous?"

"Nothing in that cave is poisonous. Stop making excuses and get to work. We have two perfect test subjects for you, what better time to find answers. Our employer is getting impatient. They want results not excuses. Find the source and use them to do it."

"Fine," the lab coat guy said and turned toward us.

Pistol guy turned and without saying a thing, left the lab. The man in the lab coat was older than any of the other men on the island that Becca and I had seen. He was balding, skinny and had pasty white skin that looked like it had never seen sun. He ignored us for about five minutes as he walked around the lab opening cupboards, refrigerators and drawers, gathering his supplies and setting them on a large counter in the center of the lab. Becca and I sat on lab stools and the two black guards stayed standing at the door.

The white lab guy finally raised his head and looked at both Becca and I. I think it was then he noticed our state of undress, for his pasty white face suddenly went bright red. He gathered himself before speaking.

"Mr. Berret tells me you two have been here before and have had several experiences with the compound, the source of which we are trying to find. Is this true?"

Berret must be the pistol guy. Now at least I had a name for him. Both Becca and I nodded our heads.

"He also tells me that you came back to this island for the water you thought was the source. He also says you crave the effects it has on your female bodies and yearn for it. He says you'll be more than willing to help me find the source. Is this also true?"

"Partly," Becca began. "We came for the water, we crave it but we do not want to be your guinea pigs."

"I see, but you do want to feel the effects again? If I offered you some of the cave water, would you gladly accept it?"

"Yes," I blurted before Becca could answer.

"My, my... without hesitation. Even with these men here, knowing what you will do to them when the effects take over?"

"Yes," I said again, looking at him and turning to look at the two young black men by the door.

I could only imagine the cocks that hid behind their black cargo pocket pants.

"Then if you are so eager to have the water, you'll have no qualms sampling various compounds to discover the same effect."

Neither of us spoke, neither denying nor accepting his statement.

"Very well, let us begin."

He turned and opened the refrigerator again, taking out several plastic cups with lids. Inside I could see a clear liquid moving and darker objects in the liquid.

"We have taken a sample of every plant from the cave. These samples have been placed in unpolluted water. If the compound comes from one of these plants then the water should be contaminated with it as the cave water is. Who wishes to sample the first one?"

I raised my hand quickly and Becca kept her hand down. The lab man smiled and brought over the first cup. He handed it to me and I popped the lid off, looking down at a green leaf and part of a root from a plant from the cave.

"It should only take a sip," he said.

I looked at him then to Becca, before raising the cup and sipping the cold refrigerated water. Nothing happened. Nothing at all.

"Okay, one down, many to go," he said.

Becca tried the second one, nothing happened when she drank the water either. Back and forth this continued with the lab guy taking notes each time.

**

An hour passed. Every time I brought that plastic cup to my lips, I hoped for the effect I craved to take over my body. I was slightly aroused even without the water, just thinking about finding the right sample. Over and over nothing happened and the lab guy took notes and tossed the cup and the plant in the trash when we didn't react.

After the first hour, we had exhausted the plants and started seeing different rocks and then bugs appearing in the water we were to drink. Both Becca and I hesitated when we saw our first bug, not wanting to drink. Becca was the first to sip the water with a bug in it and I knew why. Not wanting to miss out on my chance, I started not even looking into the cup before I took my sip.

Berret, the pistol guy, came in after another hour and stood by the guards watching us sip each cup as we sat on our stools, perfectly obedient.

"I told you they would be more than willing. Look at them, both just praying their sample is the right one. Can you imagine what this is going to do for the world!" he said, laughing.

"You know, there is a chance we may never find the source. It could be a combination of several things in the cave, the permutations are endless. We don't need to find the source to begin mass production," the lab guy said.

"I know, but our employers want the source so it can be synthesized off this island. If we don't find it we have to remain here and harvest it from the water."

"They may have to be content with the alternative. This is the last five samples left," the lab guy said, motioning to what was on the counter.

He came around and handed me one of the five. I didn't look and took a sip, still hoping for the effect to seize my body. Back and forth the last five samples were sipped and nothing happened to either of us. Talk about a letdown. I was so worked up the longer we sampled the water, thinking the odds were getting better and better the next one would be the right one. As I drank the last one, I sighed audibly and loudly when nothing happened.

"Well, that's that I suppose," Berret said. "Take them to the cafeteria; the men should be done eating. Feed them and then bring them back here for the next phase."

"Next phase?" Becca asked.

"Yes, my dear... it's time to move onto potency."

**

Once we ate and were allowed to use the bathroom, we were taken back; the lab guy was waiting for us. He motioned for us to sit again and began to explain what the next phase was.

"As I'm sure you know the concentration in the cave water is massive. Meaning one mouth full of the water and you lose all control. Also the amount you drink depends how long the effect will last. We need to be more specific with the compound. We need to test potency and limit the effects to be able to market the product easier. On the counter I have several samples of differing potency. For ease of use we've manufactured melt-away strips that will melt on your tongues when placed in your mouth. It is important that you are totally honest in how the different strips affect your bodies. Do you think you can do that?" he asked.

I looked at Becca and back to the rows of strips on the counter next to the man. They had come very far in two years it seemed. Further than I thought. I had the urge to jump up and grab every strip and shove them all into my mouth. All of them would probably equal to a mouthful of the cave water or so I thought. I couldn't resist the temptation, knowing what was lying there for the taking. Suddenly standing from my stool, I charged the counter, shoving the skinny lab guy away and began to shove every strip I could get my hands on into my mouth. The guards tried to stop me, but by the time they made it across the room, most of the melt-aways were in my mouth. The result wasn't exactly what I expected it was much more intense.

I turned, facing the guards, already salivating and experiencing the rush of arousal to my body but multiplied many times. I attack them, clawing at their pants, trying to get to their cocks like a mad woman. At first they tried to stop me until the lab guy told them it was pointless.

"We have two options gentlemen. One, we take her back to her room and lock her away until the effect wears off or we give her what she wants and enjoy the results."

As he spoke I had not stopped trying to get at them. The black man with the shaved head was holding me back from both the lab guy and the other guard. I was focused on only one thing and struggled to get free.

"That's a no brainer," the other guard said, leaning his rifle against the wall and fishing his big black cock out of his pants.

The guard holding me let me go and I fell to my knees, grabbing the long, thick shaft of the black man. It plumped further and soon I held a massive cock in both hands. Parting my lips, I fed his shinny head into my mouth, opening as wide as I could. He tasted like ambrosia to my mouth. He was fat and long, testing my ability to suck him even with the compound in my system. Soon the other guard was standing next to me, his cock also out and ready for me. I began stroking him while sucking the first. The second guard was endowed as well; both men had bigger cocks than anything I had touched before.

Pulling the first from my hungry mouth, I turned and inhaled the second guard, sucking him deep and stroking the base of his wide cock. My fingers never touched around his shaft, he was so wide. I kept stroking the one I wasn't sucking and could feel my boyshorts becoming soaked with my juices. Without warning, my underwear was yanked down and a cock was forced into my wet pussy with little resistance. I didn't have to look to know the lab guy was fucking me. It felt amazing, filling me up from behind as his hands took hold of my hips and he began to pound over and over into me. I was getting exactly what I wanted. There was almost no guilt left in me, seeing as how I had rushed the counter and willingly fed on the melt-away strips on my own. I was addicted to the sensation, there was no denying it.

"Fuck me! This little white girl knows how to suck cock!" the guard I was sucking yelled.

"Dat's for sure but I want to try her pussy, move over white boy!" the second guard said as he walked around behind me.

I felt the lab guy pull his cock from my sex. The guard began rubbing his plump head up and down my flushed pussy. I could tell he was large from just the sensation of him wetting his head in my juices. When he shoved it in, I screamed on the cock in my mouth. It was unbelievably big and felt incredible. His massive shaft continued to penetrate me. Reaching new depths I never knew existed inside of my sex. The result was me climaxing before he had come to rest deep inside of my body. I began to shake and my pussy contracted, gushing with juices around his black shaft, dripping down my legs to the floor. My orgasm didn't stop; it increased as he pulled out and thrust back in with every inch. I moaned and shook, climaxing like only the compound can make me. I was so overwhelmed by the pleasure; I could scarcely suck the cock in my mouth or stroke the white lab guy's cock who had come to the front.

"Good gawd almighty! This pussy's fine! She's just a dripping for my cock!" the guard in my sex yelled.

I struggled to suck the wide cock in my mouth as I reached for the smaller lab guy's cock. He was covered in my juices and I used them to move my hand up and down his shaft. My fingers easily touched my thumb as I stroked him. He was much narrower and probably only half the length of the cock I was sucking. The man behind me was pounding away as juice continued to run down my legs and drip to the floor. The orgasm continued to roll over me, it was everything I remembered and had come to the island to find.

Suddenly my pussy was empty; the guard had pulled all the way out. "Damn, I'm going to blow. Her pussy is so hot and wet. I can't take it," he said.

"Give me a go at her," the second guard said, pulling his cock from my mouth.

I began sucking the small white cock before the second guard shoved his fat dick into my pussy. He too stretched me wide and filled me full. They were both impressive and this only added to the pleasure the compound started. It was like it enhanced everything, so the bigger the cock the better the sensations. The new guard started fucking me harder than the first, ramming his thick cock hard and deep over and over. His lunges moved me forward each time he hit my ass as I tried to suck the white lab guy's cock. I easily took him all the way into my mouth and began stroking the guard who used to be fucking me.

"You weren't kidding! Her pussy is amazing. Never felt anything so hot and wet!" the guys said behind me.

I had no idea what Becca was doing. At the moment I didn't care and besides, I was facing the wrong way to see and was otherwise occupied, switching between white and black cocks while being fucked hard and fast from behind. I wasn't aware of the hard tile floor under my knees and feet, I was only aware of the pleasure that coursed through my body. I was soon climaxing again. The melt-away strips were exactly like drinking the water except it was like I had drunk several glasses full this time. I was totally into the pleasure and wanting as much cock as I could get.

"Hey, man... Derrick and Rob said they fucked the other chick's ass yesterday. I dare you to do it to this one," the black guy I was sucking said to the one fucking me.

"Think she can handle it?" the guard asked back.

"They said she fucking loved it. They ended up double fucking her before it was over."

"Damn, okay. I'm going to try."

I heard everything they said but never commented or slowed down my sucking and stroking. With the compound in my system, I knew I could take it in my ass, even with the size of these guy's cocks. The guard eased his massive cock from my dripping pussy and placed his head at the entrance to my tight pulsing anus. I was still slightly climaxing from his deep and hard thrusts into my sex. He pressed forward and I felt the width of his head begin to spread my sphincter wide. It would have killed me without the compound but with it, I only experienced pure pleasure. Wider and wider I expanded until I felt his head pop past my tight ring and in went his cock about four inches until he paused for a second.

"Fuck me! This ass is like fire and tight as shit!" he practically screamed.

"So you must be in?" the other guard asked.

"Fuck yeah, and she's taking me like a champ," he said, pressing the rest of his long cock into my bowels.

Hot, throbbing meat filled me full and I basked in the sensations of his big, thick cock in my ass. My pussy began to pulse and quiver as the wide shaft slid back out and rushed in again. It was unreal how good it felt.

"I'm not going to last long fucking her ass. It's unbelievably good."

"Just let me know and we can change places," the other guard said.

The white lab guy was taking what he could get and not trying to butt in. He seemed intimidated by the black guards and I'm sure he was from the difference in their cocks. The guard fucking my ass slid his cock in and out a few more times before he cursed and withdrew totally.

"Okay, man. I'm at my limit. I'll blow if I keep it up," he said before continuing. "Damn, look at that shit. Her ass is still wide open and begging for me to put it back in."

"I can help with that," the other guard said, pulling away from my hand and moving quickly around to my ass.

A second later, he fed his hot cock into my gaping hole and shoved it all the way until his balls hit my pulsing sex.

"Oh my hell, you weren't kidding. Her ass is incredible."

"Told you. Man, I can't even let her touch me right now or I'll blow," the other guard said, keeping his distance from me as I sucked the white guy.

I looked at him and his cock was massive, rock hard and pulsing. Large veins lined his shaft and his head was dark purple with pre-cum running plentifully down the underside of his cock. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted his load to explode down my throat. I lunged for him, holding the white cock in my left hand and trying to grab the massive black one with my right. He dodged me and my movements made the cock flip out of my ass.

"Shit, dude... she totally went after you. Made me fall out."

"I know. She's dying for cock. Just like we were told."

The guard behind me put his cock back into my ass and shoved home. He grabbed hold of my hips so I couldn't move and began pounding me as fast as they had fucked my sex. Suddenly, the young man fucking my ass, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up into the air with his cock still buried deep in my ass. He put his hands under my legs and began to fuck my ass as he held me in the air.

"White boy, shove that little cock in her pussy. Let's double up on this slut," he said.

The lab guy didn't hesitate. He moved forward and fed his cock into my sex as the black guy held still until the white cock was in. They began to move together, double fucking me just like I had been wanting for two years. It was exceptional. The large cock in my ass combined with the smaller in my sex, caused my compound enhanced body to climax a third time. They both held me between them and thrust up and out, up and out, over and over as the waves of pure bliss flooded over my body.

This continued for a few minutes until the other guard spoke up behind the white guy.

"I've calmed down, move out of the way, white boy. I want a go at her pussy now."

The lab guy quickly pulled out and stepped aside to let the big black man take his place. He had his cock in his hand and sawed it up and down my drenched sex before shoving his head in and thrusting hard. Talk about full! I had never had this much man inside of me in my life. Both these massive black cocks began fucking both holes and I lost it. The pleasure was too much for my body and mind to handle. I literally became limp and useless in their arms as they continued to fuck me over and over. I was scarcely aware of where I was and what was happening so gone was my body and mind. The pleasure was all that I was aware of, pure bliss and unadulterated passion radiated from every molecule in my body.

I barely remember them cumming, but I know they did. Whether it was at the same time or not, I don't know but I remember them groaning and I remember feeling the semen dripping out of me when they pulled out after they had cum. They laid me on the ground and the white lab guy stood over me, stroking his much smaller cock until he too came and sprayed my quivering body with a surprising large load.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers
12