Savage Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

He knelt over me and I felt his balls on my stomach. He bent over and licked my cheek and neck as his group held my arms and legs. His dirty hands ran down my body. He grabbed each of my breasts with both hands and squeezed them roughly. I felt a cold drip of pre-cum drop onto my stomach. His fingers found my nipples and pinched them until they went hard on their own. I knew screaming would do no good and communication with them was impossible as was fighting. I was done for. They were going to rape me and kill me and it would be over.

Except they didn't. Instead he stood up and started giving orders to his men. They let me up, tied my hands with strong cords and pulled me after them with another chord around my wrists. I had no choice but to follow them through the jungle. We walked for what seemed like hours. I fell a few times from exhaustion but they dragged me back to my feet and pressed me onwards.

Finally the jungle opened up into a clearing with huts and fires, and a village. It looked deserted. I only saw a few other men around one of the huts. No women anywhere, which didn't make sense. They gave me some water, which I gladly accepted and pulled me towards the other men. Once I was close enough, I could see inside. They had Becca in the hut, still alive. I couldn't believe what I saw. She was sucking a man's penis and looked like she was enjoying it. She wasn't tied up or anything, just going to town on this guys dick.

A strange sensation was coming over me. The men started to untie my hands. I realized too late to do anything about it, but there must have been something in the water they gave me because my urge to flee disappeared and my body became stimulated and horny. I had never felt anything like it. All I wanted to do was fuck and suck a penis. I knew it didn't make sense but it was all I cared about after drinking their water. They saw it in my eyes and led me into the hut with Becca. I joined her on the ground and all the men surrounded us.

I now knew why Becca had stopped screaming and the moan I heard was her actually enjoying the men fucking her on the beach. I couldn't help myself and knelt right next to Becca, reached up and took the penis from her and greedily swallowed it. It should have disgusted me, with her spit and his strong smell. But it tasted so good. I sucked like I was possessed and wanted all of him in my mouth.

"Hey bitch, that's my cock. Get your own," Becca yelled at me and tore his member from my mouth.

I heard men around the hut laugh and was about to push Becca out of the way and get back the penis when another one, bigger and throbbing appeared in front of me. I smiled and grabbed at it. I knew it was wrong. That I shouldn't be doing it, but I couldn't help myself. I swallowed the new penis as far as I could and played with the man's balls with my hands. I must have looked like a porn star on my knees, because saliva was everywhere. I was sucking so deep and moving my head back and forth, just devouring this strange man's dick like I was crazed.

Becca was doing the same to hers. We began to outdo each other on our depth and technique. It soon became a race to see who could get their penis to ejaculate first. I lost, but it was only because she had a head start on me. I looked over as I heard her man began to moan and scream his animalistic yells. His penis spurted into Becca's mouth as she stroked and swallowed his seed. This only urged me on more, because watching her get to eat his semen made me want my own. None of this made any sense to me. I didn't even like to give head, let alone eat the sperm when it came out. But I wasn't myself and because of the water I sucked and stroked like I didn't think I knew how.

Once Becca was done with her penis, she was given another drink of water and immediately got another penis to begin on. Two other guys got down on their knees and began to fondle her body, playing with her nice firm breasts and rubbing her pussy and fingering her. She moaned and sucked on her new hard dick. I knew she was going to get fucked any second.

The penis in my mouth got harder and bigger. The man's butt was tight and flexed. I knew he was going to let loose and ejaculate any second. I stroked and sucked harder and finally his penis exploded in my mouth, filling it with warm delicious semen. It never tasted this good before. I sucked and stroked as fast as I could, wanting more and more of his liquid candy. He was screaming like the other man and shaking as I sucked his head hard until he finally pulled away from me. I had swallowed every drop, but still wanted more. I felt liquid running down my leg and looked at my nipples, which were hard and stimulated. I had never been wet enough for my juice to run down my leg before. Part of me knew how wrong this was and terrible, but it was overpowered by my lust for more dick. I really wanted to be done in any way possible.

I turned to look at Becca. She was still sucking. One of the savages had put his penis in her vagina from behind and was ramming it in deep and hard, making her breast shake and roll around in circles. He had her hips in his dirty hands and was pummeling her body as fast as he could go. She kept sucking with no pause, but I heard her moaning on the penis in her mouth as she took it deep.

A penis hitting me in the face got my attention back. I smiled up at the new muscled body and put my mouth around his oozing head. My tongue went right for his hole. I savored the slick pre-cum he was excreting and then took him deeper down to his balls, because he wasn't as wide or as long as the last man. Before I knew it, I felt hands all over my body. They were grabbing at my breasts and rubbing my butt, all the way down the crack of my ass to my very wet vagina. They rubbed my secretions all around my clitoris and up into my anus, then began to finger my pussy. It felt incredible! I was so stimulated that I began to climax within just a few minutes from their hands on my breasts and fingering me. I kept the dick in my mouth as my orgasm rushed over my body. My legs shook uncontrollably under my weight.

I had never climaxed like that with any man before. The part of me that knew it was wrong and terrible completely disappeared with the intense rush of euphoria covering my body, stemming from my convulsing pussy.

I screamed with the penis still in my mouth as I felt more warm liquid rush down my legs and drip onto the floor. Men around me hollered and talked in words I didn't understand about my explosion. Next to me, I heard Becca scream with pleasure. I took a quick glance as my orgasm continued. My eyes got big as I saw that the man had now put his veiny rod deep inside Becca's butt and was fucking her anally. Her body was shaking and she too was cumming and dripping down her own legs. Not as much as I was, but it was still more than natural.

The large penis entering my vagina caught me by surprise. I screamed with pleasure as it rushed into my drenched insides. I still hadn't finished my orgasm and the new sensation of the large member in my body caused a renewal of convulsions and spasms. I couldn't breathe. My lungs couldn't keep up and I was forced to take the hard rod from my mouth to catch my breath as the penis began to move in and out of my body rapidly. Sex has been good before, but never felt like this. I could feel every vein, and ridge of this man's penis rubbing my insides and causing my body to go beyond pleasure, into a realm of ecstasy I had never imagined possible.

I knew it was from the water but I didn't care anymore and became lost in the intense sensation. The man in front of me had to hit me with his penis again to open my eyes because I was gone. I was basking in the wonderful penis inside my body causing such phenomenal sensations. I finally did take him back in my mouth and renewed my efforts to get him to orgasm. But it was hard to concentrate with how good my vagina felt. I don't think I ever stopped cumming, it felt so good.

I heard the man next to me scream his climax holler and knew he was shooting his seed deep inside of Becca's bowels. From what I saw, his legs were tight and his penis was contracting with each spurt of semen but he kept it in deep, releasing everything internally. Right after he finished, the man Becca was sucking shot his load as well. It went all over her face because he had backed up from her and was stroking it, shooting his semen into her hair and face for the fun of it. She tried to catch the spurts of cum in her mouth but most of it coated her cheeks and dripped off her nose, which she tried to lick off.

Four men had cum now. I still had a penis in my mouth and one in my pussy that had yet to finish. I renewed my effort again on the dick in my mouth and was disappointed when the penis in my vagina was removed fully. I suddenly felt the man behind me rub his bulbous head around my asshole and begin to try and stick it in my virgin ass. I had never thought about anal sex before and told Jim, when we saw it on a DVD, that I would never let him do it to me and not to ask or try. So never in a million years did I expect it to feel like it did when the man forced his head past my tight ring and into my bum. It must have been the water and how horny I was, because it was incredible. I felt his hot penis press inward. My ass instinctively grabbed at his vein covered shaft, causing my body to quiver and warm bliss to spread from my ass outward.

The further he pressed in, the better it felt. Inch after inch of hot dick filled my bowels. My pleasure only increased with each throbbing second. I knew if I survived this experience I was never going to be the same. I didn't want it to ever end. It felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before or even imagined possible. He held it all the way in and I felt his egg shaped testicles on my pussy. Then he proceeded to bring it back out slow. I thought my body would explode from the intense pleasure. My muscles involuntarily squeezed his shaft as he pulled out. My body shook with spasms as I either continued to orgasm, or started all over again.

He didn't last more than another minute and only pressed in another two times when I felt his penis lurch and convulse inside of me, spraying my bowels with hot semen. He screamed and held himself deep inside of me. I again forgot to suck the man in front of me and was just too overcome with pleasure to care. Once the man was finished ejaculating, he pulled out of my butt and the man in front took the opportunity to fill the void. I stayed motionless and screamed in pleasure again as he put his penis right in my ass and began to press in deep and out again much faster than the man before. I think he was upset I stopped sucking because he started pounding away, giving me everything he had each time.

I was so far gone I lost track of time and only came back down when I felt him empty his balls in my ass as well and pull his cum drenched dick out of my butt. Sperm from the two men oozed out of my open hole and dripped onto the ground over my pussy as I knelt there still breathing hard and ringing with bliss. Becca was looking for another penis by then but there were none left that were hard. A couple of men tied us together, back to back, and then left us in the hut alone. We were still craving more sex. It took quite awhile for the effects of the water to wear off.

Chapter 3

Becca and I fell asleep from exhaustion before the effects wore off completely. When we woke up, we both realized what we had done and had a perfect remembrance of the day before and how we acted.

"What have I done!" I screamed.

Becca was sobbing behind me and I began as well, when all yesterdays' events came rushing into my mind. It was the strangest thing to have to deal with because I remembered what I had done and how much it revolted me now. But I also had the memories of how good it felt and some left over hunger to do it again. The orgasms I experienced were so permanent I couldn't stop thinking about them. I had to force myself to hate the memory. I could tell Becca was having the same issues because one minute she was crying and the next she stopped and began to breath rapidly, then cry again soon after.

The men must have heard me scream and two of them came into the hut. The sight of their penises brought back the day before again. I fought back the memories of my orgasms. They had food. As soon as I saw it, I remembered how hungry I was and how long it had been since I had eaten. They freed one of our hands, tied our feet and left the food for us to eat. We both dug into it starving and didn't care about being stubborn and not eating.

"I never got your name, on the plane," Becca said between bites.

"Sorry.... Its Brianna," I said quietly.

She wanted to know all about the crash and how she came to be on the island and if I knew where we were. I explained as much as I knew. What happened to me and Jim up until now. I guess she was brought back to the camp after all seven of the men fucked her pussy or ass and came inside of her. Then she was put in the hut and slept until morning and fed. She said they then left her pretty much alone until late in the afternoon when it was really hot and offered her more water. She accepted it and had already sucked off one guy when I showed up yesterday evening.

"What the hell is in that water?" Becca asked.

"I don't know....I can't believe this is happening to us. I can't believe what we did!" I sobbed anew.

"Do you think they have our men somewhere? Or just killed them?" she asked.

"I don't know. I feel so humiliated, I didn't think anything like that existed, to make us do what we did and to like it so much," I cried.

"Me either, but it does. And I can't stop thinking about it," Becca voiced.

"Same," I said.

We finished eating and realized they hadn't given us anything to wash it down with. I began to figure it out. They were going to make us really thirsty again so we would willingly drink the water. Then it would start all over again.

"No water to drink. I guess they are saving that for later," I said to Becca.

"Ya great, then we both know what will happen."

The men returned when we were done, untied our legs and walked us out into the hot sun. Outside, tied to two trees, were Jim and Steve, totally naked. They had mended Steve's broken arm the best they could. Jim had a large gash on his forehead from where they must have hit him yesterday morning. When they saw us they called to see if we were okay and struggled against the restraints.

"We're okay, as well as we can be," I said.

They both knew what we meant and what we had probably been through. What they didn't know was how much we actually enjoyed it. Guilt spread through me. I started crying again when I saw Jim and thought about what I did last night. He thought I was just crying about the situation and I saw anger cross his face.

The two men tied us to a pole in the ground, standing up, and directly in the hot sun. I was already thirsty and probably would have just drunk, if they had offered. They didn't and turned and left us all alone.

"What did they do to you?" Steve asked.

He must have been unconscious the whole time they were doing Becca on the beach and he still had no clue how bad it was.

"I don't want to talk about it," Becca responded.

The poor woman had had more cocks in her in 36 hours than I cared to comprehend. Every time I thought about it, I remembered how wonderful it felt. Steve didn't ask again and just put his head down. I think he was crying.

Hours passed and sweat was dripping off of our bodies in the tropical sun. I was parched and about to pass out from thirst. The men had come periodically to check on us, but never once offered any water or food, or touched us for that matter. Once it was dark, they built a large fire that gave light enough to see. They also lit some torches around the pole we were tied to. Jim and Steve were still across from us and had a great view of what was going to happen next.

All seven of the men joined us two women in the center of the torches and finally offered us a drink of water. I knew if I drank it, I was going to be seen by Jim to enjoy what happened next and to be an active participant in getting the seven men off. What choice did I have? Either I accepted willingly or they would force me to drink it. It wasn't like I could survive without water. I refused none the less and Jim didn't understand why

"You need to drink Brianna? You need to have water," he called out in the dark.

"You don't understand. It's the water, it makes us........" I tried to scream back but a man forced my mouth open and poured water in.

I could hear Becca drinking behind me. She didn't even bother to put up a fight. Just the little bit I did swallow removed my resistance. I drank willingly as much as I could. The sensation cascaded over me and my body became stimulated and sensitive, especially my breasts and clitoris. The men untied us and I looked over at Jim and Steve. They both looked dumbfounded and were staring at something other than me.

I turned to look and Becca had a penis in her mouth and one in her hand, going to town on both of them.

"Becca!!!!!!! What the fuck is going on!?" Steve yelled.

She didn't respond and just continued working each dick, trading back and forth with her mouth and hands, keeping both men well satisfied. Once I was free and turned away from Becca, I found two men stroking their large dicks in front of me. I couldn't resist, they looked so wonderful in the firelight, all hard and vein covered, with a shiny track of pre-cum running down the head to the shaft. I recall Jim screaming in horror as I dropped to my knees and grabbed both members in each hand and one after another sucked the head and licked the pre-cum from the shaft.

Steve and Jim were yelling for us to stop and threatening to kill the men when they got free, which didn't faze the savages, since they couldn't understand them anyway. The three other men began to touch and fondle us with the water and their hands. We were both soon dripping wet and more than ready to be penetrated.

I was so into it again, Steve and Jim's yells were only a buzz in my head. All I wanted was for my body to climax and for the men to, as well. I felt their rough beards on my body, brushing my breasts. One of them began to lick my pussy and ass, tickling my cheeks with his hair. I felt the rush of pleasure building and when he found my clitoris, I climaxed on his face. Damn! There was nothing like it. Nothing better than how it felt with this water. I began to tremble as he continued to lick me. I really tried to focus on the two dicks in front of me. It was hard to pay attention to just one, let alone two, but I managed and sucked and stroked like a mad woman, loving the feel and taste of the two large members.

Steve all of a sudden got louder and frantic. I turned to see what Becca was up to that would make him so upset. Two of the men had picked her up and were holding her in the air while two others were fucking her in both of her holes at the same time. She was freaking out and cumming fiercely with liquid actually dripping off of the guy's balls as they rammed their rods inside of her, one from behind and one from the front as she was held in the air.

I only caught a few seconds of them and went back to my penises. The man licking me stopped. I held my breath in suspense, as I knew what was coming next and screamed as his wide penis entered my soaked vagina. I heard Jim curse as loud as he could when he saw the man press his dick in me. I couldn't help but love the sensation as it rushed through me when his length passed over my clitoris and deep inside. He began immediately to fuck me and pushed in and pulled out fast and hard. As he pounded away, he played with my puckered asshole and rubbed my juice around the rim, teasing me by pressing the pad of his thumb against my opening. It felt amazing and I wanted him to stick it in deep and fuck me at the same time. What he was planning was much better though.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers