Savage Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Remember when I told you I never would allow anal sex before. Well what happened to me next wasn't even thought about. After lubing up my ass he pulled out of my vagina and eased his dick in my butt deep. Then he reached over my body and pulled me back onto him. I had to let go of the two dicks I was sucking, but it was worth it.

The man's penis was still stuffed up my butt and I was sprawled out on him when one of the other men came forward, lifted my legs out of the way and forced his penis above the other one, into my pussy. Holy fucking shit! It was exquisite, the tightness and feel of both their vein covered hairy cocks in my body at the same time blew me away. I came uncontrollably as he got the last few inches in. I was sure Jim was freaking out now but I really don't remember hearing him anymore. I was oblivious to everything but the two hard rods in my body and what they were causing.

Waves of pleasure crashed over my body, and continued to rack me with convulsions as the men began to move their steely members inside of me. The new guy in my pussy was able to move the most. He really went to town, driving his dick in and out over the one in my butt. I thought anal alone was good yesterday but that paled in comparison to what both men were doing to me now.

With the way I was orientated upright, I could now see Becca better. The four men were still giving it to her in both holes as well, but it looked like they had switched places now. She was enjoying both holes filled as much as I was. Then my view was obstructed by the last cock being shoved in my mouth. I sucked it as well as I could and succumbed to the sweet bliss of my overpowering orgasm.

The man on top of me was going so fast, he didn't last long at all. All of a sudden my pussy was empty and he was stroking his dick over my body. I took the other penis out of my mouth as his erupted in a large rope of fire lit cum, splattering me in the face and dripping down onto my excited nipples. He continued to stroke. Five more good spurts blinded me and coated my face and chest. It was hot and sticky and felt incredible. He moved forward and fed me his oozing dick once he was done and helped wipe my eyes clear, feeding me as he did.

The man I was sucking before had my open pussy to his own. Before I was done sucking the cum out of the other dick, I felt the new one press into me and begin its barrage of thrusts. Pulses of pleasure washed through me again with the new member. The man in my ass was trying harder to move more and this only added to the effect. I finished sucking the man clean and he stepped over me and disappeared into the darkness.

Becca was screaming. I figured she had reached a mind blowing point to her orgasm. Soon after, I heard two men yell in harmony as they must have unloaded their balls deep inside of her ass and vagina. I looked over as they stopped screaming and both of them pulled out of her. In the torch light I could see thick globs of cum dripping out of her pussy and ass. The men traded places with each other so the ones that hadn't cum yet could get their chance.

We were all still in the act of fucking when the search party helicopter flew over the island and spotted the men's fires. The savages freaked out, not knowing what a helicopter was. They stopped fucking me and Becca, dropping her and tossing me in the dirt. We both tried to grab their dicks again and suck them, but they pushed us away and ran out of the light. With the savages gone, Becca and I walked over to the next set of men available, Jim and Steve. We grabbed their soft members and began to stroke and suck them as they yelled at us to untie them. We were too horny and crazed to listen and were sucking their penises when the search crew landed in the clearing and walked up to us.

We didn't even bother to stop when Steve and Jim explained who we were and why they were tied up and couldn't really explain why we were giving them blowjobs in the middle of the night on an uncharted island. Our rescuers untied them. Jim and Steve grabbed us and made us stand up, taking their wonderful penises away. They shook us. Steve even smack Becca hard across the face but nothing worked. We just kept trying to get back at their dicks.

"They must be drugged or something!" Steve yelled. "Let's just get them to the helicopter and get the hell off this island."

Jim threw me over his shoulder and headed to the helicopter with me screaming and struggling to get free. I could see Becca being carried behind us. The other rescuers helped them get us in the helicopter. Some bitch gave us each a shot and the last thing I remember was falling asleep still horny as hell.

*****

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. Becca was next to me. We had restraints on our wrists an ankles. Steve and Jim were in the room. When I saw him, I started crying and he came to the edge of my bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Humiliated and ashamed," I answered.

"I'm assuming you two were drugged or something and couldn't control yourselves," he said.

"It was the water they gave us, I couldn't fight it," I said.

He undid my restraints and I looked up at him, "Can you ever forgive me?" I asked.

He smiled, gave me a large hug and whispered in my ear that he loved me and was glad I was okay.

We cut the vacation short and took a big plane back home. I stayed in contact with Becca. Things didn't work out with her and Steve but she found a new guy soon. Jim and I were doing well. Our sex life improved greatly out of the whole situation because I never lost the memory and the urge to have similar orgasms again. I was even contemplating going back and finding the source of the amazing water. But that's another story.............

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers