Savannah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,743 Followers

Chase put the stick in gear and pulled away from the house. "Yeah? It needs a paint job, but I rebuilt the engine myself."

"Really?" Grace was impressed. "Y'all are pretty good with cars, then?"

"The old engines like this one are simple to work on. My dad used to teach me all kinds of stuff. I'm actually going to school to become a mechanic."

"You mentioned your dad last night," Grace spoke tentatively. "How'd he die?"

"Cancer, about three years ago."

"Ah'm so sorry."

Chase nodded, "I miss him, but I feel even worse for my mom. She's had it tough since he died, what with money and all. I try to help out as much as I can."

"Was he a mechanic too?" Grace asked.

"Yeah. I inherited his garage and all his tools, back home in Chicago, but I sold the garage to help with the funeral costs. I plan on opening one down here, as soon as I graduate from technical school."

"That's so cool," Grace smiled. "Ah bet he'd be real proud of you."

Chase glanced at Grace fondly as he drove, "Yeah, I hope so. What do your parents do?"

"M'ah daddy owns a large paper company with several mills. It's been in the family for generations. Ah guess you could call mother a socialite."

"Any brothers or sisters?"

"Nope, ah'm an only child. You?"

"Same. Do you get along with your parents?"

"Daddy spoils me," Grace admitted. "Mother likes to make m'ah life a living hell sometimes, but ah guess we get on okay."

"What about you?" Chase wondered. "What are you going to do, after you graduate?"

"College, ah suppose. Ah've applied to several." Grace tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "But if mother has her way she'll have me marry into money and do nothing but host social events for the rest of m'ah life."

"Is that what you want?" Chase sounded doubtful.

Grace looked at Chase; not many people ever asked her what she wanted, "No. Ah guess ah really don't know what ah want to do."

"Sounds fair to me," Chase said. "You're only eighteen, you've got your whole life ahead of you."

"Whatever," Grace grinned. "You sound like an old man; you're only a year older than me."

"I guess I had to grow up pretty quick after dad died."

Grace looked down at her lap, feeling guilty that her situation wasn't anywhere near as difficult as Chase's. She was complaining about social events, while his father had passed.

She changed the subject, "So where y'all taking me, anyway?"

"Bowling."

Grace lifted her brows, "Bowling?"

"Yeah," Chase grinned. "You do know what bowling is, right?"

"Of course, but ah've never -"

"You've never been bowling!?"

Grace shook her head, slightly embarrassed.

"You'll have to take those sexy boots off."

Grace got wide-eyed, "What do you mean?"

"You have to wear bowling shoes."

"But... ah don't have any -"

"Don't worry about it, you can rent some at the bowling alley."

Grace let out a shocked breath, "Chase, ah'm NOT wearing some raddy old shoes that someone else's stinky feet have been in!"

Chase laughed, "I guess they have brand new ones you could buy?"

"Really? Are they cute?"

Chase shrugged, "I suppose that depends."

Grace gave him an incredulous look. She was quiet for a moment before asking, "You really think m'ah boots look sexy?"

=====

The heavy ball landed on the hardwood floor with a thunderous thud and slowly began to roll forward. It wavered, moved to one side, then the other, before finally clanking into the gutter.

Grace stamped her foot down, which was clad in a brand-new pink bowling shoe, and balled her fists in frustration, "Ah cannot believe you brought me to play this damnable game!"

Chase was trying his best not to laugh but couldn't conceal the smirk on his face.

"Don't you dare poke fun at me," Grace warned dangerously.

Chase rose from the scorer's seat, "Here, let me help you." He picked up Grace's ball as it spit out onto the return track.

"Okay," Chase handed the ball back to Grace and moved behind her. "You need to swing your arm more, and release the ball on your forward motion..."

Grace moved into position, enjoying the feel of Chase behind her and the way he touched her with his hands. Maybe bowling wasn't so bad after all, she thought.

"Don't look at the ball or the floor," Chase instructed. "Look at the pins. Turn your wrist like this... there you go. Now try again."

Grace pushed an annoying strand of hair behind her ear, then gave it another try. This time the ball managed to avoid the gutter, slowly rolling down the alley to eventually knock down two pins - though they teetered reluctantly before finally tipping over.

"Ah did it!" Grace exclaimed excitedly.

Chase grinned and applauded, "You'll be on the pro-circuit before you know it."

Grace trotted back to the scorer's seat and bubbled, "How many points did ah get?"

"Uh, two."

"Is that good?"

"It's a start," Chase encouraged.

Grace suddenly pressed her lips against Chase's, giving him a quick but meaningful kiss.

"What was that for?" Chase asked, though he certainly didn't mind.

"Ah've wanted to do that since ah got into your car."

Chase gazed at Grace; it was so easy to get lost in her blue eyes, "You know... I don't even know your last name."

"Lattimore," Grace answered. "Grace Kelly Lattimore."

"Grace Kelly?"

Grace smiled, "Mother said ah looked like a princess when ah was born, so she named me after the actress who became the Princess of Monaco, but ah think she just likes old movies too much."

"A princess, huh? Seems fitting to me."

Grace blushed. "What about you?"

"Chase Adams Andrews."

Grace smiled brightly. "Chase Adams," she repeated. "Ah like that, it sounds nice. Kind of rolls off the tongue real easy-like."

"Speaking of rolling, it's my turn."

Grace moved to sit at the scorer's seat and watched as Chase took up his ball, admiring how nice his butt looked in his brown denim pants. He took three steps and promptly hurled the ball down the alley, knocking every pin over and scoring a strike.

"This ain't fair," Grace complained with a sigh.

=====

A plate of nachos was Grace's consolation prize after losing 181 to 22. The bowling alley had an attached bar which also served a small menu of food, so the pair claimed a small table after finishing their game. They sat and chatted amidst the sounds of thudding balls and falling pins.

"Ah'm having fun," Grace declared, dipping a chip into some gooey cheese.

"You were really starting to catch on there too," Chase added.

"Ah know! If we played another game ah bet ah'd beat you."

Chase grinned, unable to take his eyes off her.

Grace licked some cheese off her lip, "So tell me about your ex."

Chase was surprised by the question. "My ex?"

Grace nodded, "Ah want to know what she was like."

"Okay, sure. What do you want to know?"

"What's her name?"

"Daisy."

That made Grace chuckle for some reason, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"A fine southern name, ah suppose. How long did y'all date?"

Chase replied, "For almost three years. We started dating our sophomore year of high school, right after mom and I moved to Savannah."

Grace took another chip between delicate fingers, "Is she pretty?"

"I always thought so."

"Did you love her?"

Chase opened his mouth to answer, but then took a moment to consider, "Yeah, I suppose I did."

"Did she love you?"

"I don't know, to be honest with you. If she did, it wasn't enough to deal with the whole long-distance thing."

"Would you take her back?"

"No."

Grace lifted an eyebrow, "Never?"

Chase shook his head, "No, definitely not."

"Is that because you're raw at her for taking up with another fella?"

"No, not really. I guess I'm glad we're over with."

"How come?" Grace asked.

"Because if we were still together, I never would have asked you to that party last night, and we wouldn't be sitting together right now."

Grace gave him a warm smile, "You're sweeter than two lumps of sugah, you know that?"

Chase grinned, "I like it when you call me that."

"Sugah?" Grace repeated in her thick drawl.

"Yeah," Chase continued to smile.

Grace let out a deep breath, "Ah don't know what ah'm going to do with you, Chase Adams."

"What do you mean?"

"Somehow, ah have to tell m'ah best friend ah'm falling for you."

=====

Later that night, after Chase parked his car on the long drive in front of Grace's house, he walked with her to the front door. Grace slipped her hand into his, "Ah really had fun tonight."

"Me too," Chase said. "I didn't even have to get into any fights."

Grace smiled as they reached the door, turning to face him. "Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but not until the afternoon. Some charity benefit at a golf course."

"The Children's Hospital Luncheon," Grace replied.

"Yeah, that's it. How'd you know that?"

"M'ah calendar is full of benefits like that, doll. Normally ah'd have to go, but daddy had it in his mind to go boating this weekend."

"So you're saying last night will probably happen again. I'll be working at one of these stuffy things and you'll be there as a guest."

"Probably," Grace didn't seem as worried as Chase sounded. "But that just means we'll have to find a nice quiet spot to make-out."

"Right," Chase nodded. "Because the princess can't be seen cavorting with the help."

Grace frowned, "Ah didn't mean it like that."

"I know," Chase squeezed Grace's hand. "But that's still how it is."

"You really think ah'd ever be ashamed of you?"

"I don't know," Chase answered honestly. "It has occurred to me that you might be having your fun slumming with the help."

Grace angrily slapped her palm against Chase's cheek.

Chase lifted a hand to his face, "Ow! What was that for?"

"Slumming!?" Grace fumed, "Ah cannot believe you would suggest that ah'm some stuck-up snob who only cares about money!"

"I didn't mean -"

"All night long ah've been thinking about how damn sweet you are, and how ah'm going to tell Ashlee that ah want to be with you, and then you come out and say ah'm 'slumming'?!?"

"Would you calm down?" Chase pleaded. "I didn't say that's what you were doing, I just said it crossed my mind!"

"Well it's good to know you think so highly of me," Grace declared sarcastically. "And to think ah wanted to invite you in and put m'ah lips on yours again."

She turned for the door in a huff, "Good night, Chase Adams!"

Chase reached for Grace's wrist, trying to stop her, "Grace, wait..."

"Let go of me!" Grace warned.

"You really want to know what I think about when it comes to you?"

Grace glared, "Ah think ah got a pretty good idea already, thank you very much."

"Yeah? Well try this on..." Chase let go of her and folded his arms across his chest, "I think you're a spoiled brat."

Grace took in a sharp breath and her jaw fell open in shock.

"I've seen a hundred girls like you at events like last night's - spoiled little snots who don't even acknowledge the guy delivering their food and carrying their drinks. I'm just nervous is all - a little worried that the amazing girl I met might be having her fun with the boy from the other side of the tracks."

Grace couldn't find any words, simply staring back at Chase.

Chase added, "A girl, by the way, who was too spoiled to lower herself and wear a pair of used bowling shoes."

"They smelled like dirty feet!" Grace complained defensively.

"I should have known better," Chase declared. "What the hell was I thinking asking out a girl from Ardsley Park?"

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"All you rich girls are the same," Chase accused. "Whenever something doesn't go your way you throw a spoiled little fit!"

"Ah am NOT spoiled," Grace growled. "But y'all are stubborn as a mule! Ah'm not 'having m'ah fun' with you! Ah really liked you, but that's all over with!"

Snapping his hand out, Chase grabbed Grace's wrist again as she turned for the door of her house.

"Unhand me!" she turned.

Instead of letting her go, Chase moved forward and placed a firm hand at the back of Grace's head before kissing her.

Squirming, Grace angrily pushed herself away from him, "What do you think you're doing?"

She resisted when Chase kissed her again, but only for a moment. It was as though their argument had been fuel for the fire that was their passion for one another; all the cross words washed away amidst the heated tangle of lips and tongues.

Minutes later, the two teenagers found themselves exactly where they were just 24 hours prior: making out heavily on the couch. Grace had herself curled against Chase's form with his arms around her, though he was keeping his hands modestly at her back.

"Touch me," Grace whispered during a moment of air. "Ah want to feel your hands on m'ah body."

Chase smoothed a hand down her firm bottom, moving it along the clinging fabric of Grace's skirt before gripping her thigh. "Like this?"

Grace nodded breathlessly and moved the leg Chase was touching into his lap encouragingly, "Ah like it when you touch me; it makes me feel sexy."

When Chase put both of his hands on Grace's ass her whole body seemed to slink up against him. Her hand clutched the tee shirt at his chest and Grace took his earlobe between her lips, "You got me all hot n' bothered."

As their lips found each other's again, Grace slowly shifted and crawled until she was straddling Chase's lap on the couch. She took his wrists and guided his hands to the backs of her thighs, prompting Chase to slide his palms up her legs; this caused Grace's skirt to bunch her hips. She began grinding her pelvis against Chase's groin and tugging incessantly at his tee shirt, freeing the lower hem from his jeans.

Their kiss broke when Chase lifted his arms, allowing Grace to slide his shirt up and off. Her lips parted wantonly when she looked at Chase's hairless and toned torso; his body looked incredible and Grace felt a surge of desire in the pit of her stomach and between her legs.

When Chase leaned forward and put his lips to Grace's throat, she let out a soft sigh of desire and curled her arms around his head. He kissed her throat tenderly at first, but Grace gasped when he moved to the side of her neck and licked her skin before sucking on it. She knew his attentions would leave a mark, but Grace didn't care. It felt good and she held her arms around the back of his head even tighter to let him know she was enjoying his touch.

Eventually Grace gently pushed him back against the couch, but only so she was able to peel her sweater off. Chase marveled at how gorgeous her breasts looked encased in a white lacy bra, leaning forward once again. He licked and nibbled her flesh where her breasts bulged out from above the bra and gripped the cups in his hands. Grace watched him, softly running her hands through his brown hair and still pressing her pelvis against his; she could feel his erection through the denim material of Chase's jeans and knew he was as excited as she was.

"Chase," Grace whispered, trying to get his attention. "Darlin, stop for a second."

Chase kissed the top of Grace's breast one more time before gazing upwards, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Grace breathed, trying to calm her inner fire. "Ah mean... you feel wonderful. It's just that ah'm... ah'm a virgin."

Chase nodded as though that fact came as no surprise, "Okay...?"

Grace winced, feeling guilty for leading him on, "And ah want to continue being a virgin for a while longer."

Chase nodded again with gentlemanly resignation, "Okay..."

"But damn, sugah... ah've never been this close to giving my purity up. You got me all full of the shivers, baby."

Chase took a moment to calm his own arousal, "We can stop, it's no big deal."

"Are you kidding? It's a huge deal."

"No, it's fine - I understand. We've only known each other for two days."

Grace rubbed his cheek with the backs of two fingers, "Are you sure it's okay?"

"Of course," Chase assured her. "In fact, I like it. I mean, that you're a virgin, that is."

Grace's expression turned mildly perplexed, "You do?"

"Yeah," Chase answered. "One of the reasons I'm so attracted to you is that you're a girl with some morals. Like last night, when everyone else at that party was getting smashed, you stayed pretty much sober. I'm tired of party girls, Grace. I guess I really like how... wholesome you are."

Grace breathed out a laugh, slipping from Chase's lap and reaching for her sweater, "Wholesome, huh? That's the first time ah've been saddled with that one."

"Grace?"

She looked at Chase, pausing from turning her sweater right-side out.

"I didn't go out with you last night, or tonight, to get laid. I don't even care if you want to wait until you get married."

Grace joked, "Was that a proposal?"

Chase snorted, "No, I mean... since I first saw you, last night at that gala, I haven't been able to think straight. I just want to be with you, Grace, and get to know you. That's all I wanted - to learn more about you. I'm not worried about sex, I'm more worried about where we're going to go for our second date."

Grace smiled, a radiant thing, "Let's not go bowling, okay?"

(to be continued)

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,743 Followers