Savannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,744 Followers

Grace was wearing a new green and burgundy baseball hat, her long hair tied into a pony tail and sticking out through the back of the cap. She clung to Chase's arm as they walked, "It looked like a fight to me. You bloodied Stuart up something awful."

"When I was growing up in Chicago my parents didn't have a lot of money, so we lived in a rough part of the city. There were these three kids from the neighborhood who used to pick on me all the time, and sometimes they'd get a little rough."

Grace listened intently as Chase told his story, wanting to know more about his life. The two of them came from different circumstances and Grace found herself curious about Chase's experiences prior to Savannah.

"One day I came home pretty scuffed up," Chase continued, "and my mom got really upset, so my dad took me out to the garage and taught me how to throw a punch. He taught me bullies are usually all bluster -- they quickly lose their motivation against a target who fights back. He said the best thing to do, when faced with a group like Dylan and his cronies, is to 'pop' one of them in the nose and take the fight out of him."

Grace's eyes twinkled, "Show me?"

Chase glanced at her, "Show you?"

Grace nodded, "Yeah, show me how to punch a bully. That way, the next time Dylan hits on me at school ah can put him on his spoiled back-side."

"Okay," Chase agreed with a laugh. The pair stopped at the edge of the parking lot and Chase held up a palm for Grace to use as a target, "Let's see what you've got."

With her tongue sticking out in concentration, Grace wound-up and threw her elbow back....

"No, no, no," Chase shook his head and waved both his hands, stopping Grace before she could throw her wild haymaker.

"What'd ah do wrong?" Grace whined, disappointed she never even got a chance to try.

"You're broadcasting," Chase remarked.

"Ah'm what?"

"Broadcasting. You can't cock your arm like that - your target will see the punch coming from a mile away. You want your arm at your side and then you shoot your fist straight out. Like this..."

Grace watched him demonstrate and tried mimicking Chase's movement.

"Good," Chase watched. "But don't wrap your fingers around your thumb -- you'll break it. Put your thumb at the side of your fist... there you go. Now, turn your body sideways and lean into the punch with your shoulder."

Grace was enjoying the way Chase kept putting his hands on her, touching her shoulders, her waist, and her elbow, "Like this?"

"I think you've got it." Chase held his palm up once more, "Okay, now give me your best punch."

Grace situated herself like Chase showed her before shooting her fist forward and driving her knuckles into the center of his palm.

"Nice," Chase encouraged. He shook his hand, "Damn, you're stronger than you look..."

Grace beamed a smile, "Ah'm not just about gowns and manicures, you know."

"I'm starting to figure that out," Chase replied, stepping forward and hoisting Grace up. She squealed as Chase lifted her, his hands holding her up by her bottom. Curling her jean-clad legs around his waist, Grace kissed him through laughing lips.

It took only moments for their mirth to become something more heated, each of them tasting the other's tongue and nibbling on one another's lips.

"Ah want to go to your place," Grace breathed, running her hand through Chase's short brown hair at the back of his head.

Chase sounded reluctant, "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Grace gave him a confused look as Chase set her back down on her feet, "Why?"

"I-I just don't --"

"You're worried we're gonna steam the windows again," Grace assumed, "and that ah'll get you all revved up with nowhere to go?"

"No, it's not that."

Grace grew concerned, wondering if Chase wasn't experiencing the same feelings of excitement she was towards their developing romance, "Ah'll understand if you want to take me home, ah just thought you wanted to be with me..."

"I do," Chase quickly replied, "of course I do." He sighed, "Look, Grace. My place is... it's not what you're accustomed to."

"You're embarrassed," Grace suddenly understood. "You think ah won't want to be with you anymore after ah see where you live?"

"Something like that," Chase admitted softly.

Grace sounded wounded, "You really think ah'm that shallow?"

"No," Chase answered honestly, "It's just that my whole apartment could probably fit into your bedroom. You grew up in a mansion and I can't compete with that. It's a little intimidating."

Grace hooked her thumbs into the belt loops of Chase's khaki cargos, "Ah don't care about none of that. Ah'd just like to see where you live, is all."

"Can we still steam up my windows a little bit?" Chase jokingly wondered.

=====

Chase's apartment was located within Eastside, a neighborhood which wasn't far from Ardsley Park (where Grace lived), though the area was far less affluent. It was a studio, located on the second floor above an empty commercial property. A long rectangular room held a small kitchen, a dining area, as well as the living room where Chase had a couch and flat-screen. He had little else for furniture beyond a small table for dining. The lone bedroom and a connecting bathroom were located through a doorway, near the kitchen area.

Grace looked around after Chase let her in, noting how sparsely the place was furnished. She smirked towards a poster on the refrigerator, which featured a bikini model draped over a red sports car. She teased him, "Ah like your taste in floozies."

Chase chuckled, "Err, yeah... I should probably take that down if I'm going to have a girlfriend over more often."

Grace spun to face him with a playful smile, walking backwards into the living room, "Girlfriend? Ah didn't know you had a girlfriend?"

Chase followed her, "I don't, actually. But I'm working on that."

Taking off her leather jacket, Grace draped it over one of the couch's arms, "What's she like?"

"She's unbelievably beautiful," Chase replied, playing along. He watched Grace sit down on the couch, enjoying the way he could see through her gauzy white top, "But she's not like all the other plastic rich girls. She's got a natural beauty, something almost regal."

Grace smiled shyly, taking off her Sand Gnats cap and loosening her long, blonde hair.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since the first time I saw her. She was wearing this white gown and looked like a princess straight out of Cinderella. I mean, I'm almost afraid of pinching myself in case I'm dreaming."

When Chase knelt at her feet Grace wrapped her arms around his neck, "You got a tongue dipped in honey, you know that?"

Chase leaned in and the pair kissed, "I don't want to play games with you, Grace. I want you to be my girlfriend."

Grace made a showy expression, as though she were considering it, "Like, you want to go steady with me? Does that mean ah wouldn't be able to date any other boys?"

Chase grinned as she teased him, "Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking."

"Ah don't know... you get a beautiful girl all to yourself. What do ah get out of it?"

"I'll beat-up all the spoiled rich kids you want?"

"Deal!" Grace smiled brightly, "Can we make-out now?"

Chase was all-too willing, guiding Grace until she was lying on the couch. He moved over her, their mouths locked together through the movements. The pair of them were quickly entwined within a tangle of arms, Grace hooking one of her long legs around the back of his.

Their passion overwhelmed her, catching her emotionally off-guard. Though Grace had never been short of boyfriends, they had all been casual relationships at best. She had kissed boys and held their hands at the movies, but the feelings Chase elicited within her were far more powerful than anything Grace had known prior. She wanted to be with those other boys, at the time, but she needed to be with Chase. He was like the air in her lungs -- something Grace required if she wanted to continue living.

"Chase," Grace whispered as he began kissing along her jaw line, "baby..."

"What is it?" Chase asked distractedly, engrossed with sucking on her earlobe.

"Ah don't want to lose m'ah purity on a couch..."

"I'm sorry," Chase said, straightening his arms to hover above her. He recalled when Grace put the figurative breaks on their making-out the weekend prior, "Are we getting out of hand again?"

Grace shook her head, "No, ah want to be with you. Ah do. But, do you maybe have a bed?"

"Are you sure?" Chase asked, surprised. "I don't want to pressure you."

"You're not," Grace assured him. "Ah want you. Ah've never wanted anything more in m'ah entire life."

"Yeah," Chase quickly nodded. "I have a bed."

Grace asked in a shy tone, "Do you have protection? Ah'm not ready to be with child, just yet."

Chase breathed a laugh through his nose, "Yeah, I think so. Let me go look?"

Grace nodded, trying not to look guilty for spoiling their romantic moment.

Hurrying into the bathroom, Chase prayed he could find a condom. He hadn't been with any girls since his ex-girlfriend, months prior, so he had no idea if any were hidden away somewhere or not. He searched shelves and drawers, growing panicked, until he opened the medicine cabinet and found a chain of them strung together in their packaging.

"We're in luck," Chase declared, walking out of the bathroom. He nearly dropped the condoms when he saw her.

Grace was sitting on the edge of his bed, pulling her jeans off. She had already removed her top, revealing a black lacy bra. Her body was stunning in profile, her long legs bent at the knee and perfectly shaped. Visions of classic sex symbols like Marilyn Monroe and Rita Hayworth danced through Chase's mind as he started to unbutton his own clothing.

Grace looked up at his approach, wondering why Chase was staring the way he was, "What?"

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Kicking her jeans away, Grace stood and helped push Chase's shirt off his shoulders. She slid her palm over his smooth, defined chest, "There you go with that honey-dipped tongue, again. What else can you do with that thing?"

Chase grinned at the innuendo, "You want to find out?"

"Desperately," Grace whispered.

Chase wrapped his arms around her and they began kissing once more. Grace pressed her body against his, pushing Chase's pants down off his hips to fall into a puddle around his feet. The heat between them grew quickly and Chase's fingers began pulling and tugging at the back of her bra, looking for a way to unhook it.

With a giggle, Grace broke their kiss and stepped back. "I wore this one just for you," she teased, reaching up between her breasts to unfasten the bra from the front. Chase watched as she shrugged the garment off her shoulders, revealing a pair of shapely and full breasts which hung at Grace's sternum like a set of pink-tipped globes. He smiled, recalling the first time they made out and the way he had difficulty with the clasp of Grace's bra.

With an arm about her waist, he lowered Grace to the bed and began mouthing one of her breasts. Chase sucked on the nipple, swathing his tongue on the soft, white flesh around it, causing Grace's breath to quicken. He didn't linger however, much to her dismay, and began moving his way downward. Chase kissed and licked her stomach, sucking at her belly button briefly, before moving between Grace's legs.

Her knees lifted and parted when Grace felt the heat of Chase's tongue through the thin material of her panties. Though a virgin, Grace was no stranger to the concept of sex. She knew where Chase wanted to put his mouth and encouraged him by tugging the gusset of her panties aside, revealing her glistening sex. A sharp gasp escaped her when she felt Chase's mouth touch the place only her fingers had ever explored.

Ruining the underwear, Grace practically tore them off to offer Chase better access. His arms curled around her thighs and she felt one of his hands playing in the trimmed bush of her blonde pubic hair. He was doing all the right things with his mouth, touching the right places with his tongue.

"Oh m'ah god," Grace whispered, reaching above to grab the headboard and steady herself. Her other hand went to the back of Chase's head, her fingers mingling in his hair. The already-impending rush of her orgasm surprised her, "Ah'm gonna cum, sugah. You're gonna make me cum..."

Chase felt her soft thighs clamp around the sides of his head as Grace began writhing atop the bed. She let go of his head for fear of yanking his hair out and clutched at Chase's comforter instead, gripping it tightly as an explosion sounded between her legs. Squirming and gasping, Grace thought it would never end. Chase kept relentlessly licking and stimulating her clitoris, causing her orgasm to intensify until she was moaning with pleasure.

Losing all sense of her usual lady-like composure, Grace let the orgasm consume her. She wriggled uncontrollably and made strange noises with her throat. Somewhere in the back of her mind she made the profound realization that Chase's mouth was ten times better than anything she had done while masturbating.

Chase finally stopped. He kissed the inside of Grace's thighs, tasting her smooth skin, while her shivering tremors slowly subsided.

Grace moaned, "Damn, baby. Ah've never felt anything like that before."

Chase slid her panties down Grace's long, sexy legs. He used them to wipe her moisture off his face, eliciting a giggle from Grace.

"Dirty boy," she teased, pressing one of her feet against the bulge growing in Chase's boxer-briefs.

Hooking his thumbs on the elastic waistband of his underwear, Chase stood and pushed them down his legs. Grace stared as his erection came into view, curious to see a man's cock for the first time in person.

"Don't be scared," Chase murmured, mistaking her curiosity for anxiety.

"Ah'm not," Grace assured him. "You just look so damned sexy, is all."

Chase stood before her, fully exposed. His naked body was toned and perfect, slender in the hips with curving muscles in all the places Grace liked. His pubic hair was shaved and his penis was circumcised, a wondrously-sized thing that was neither too big nor too small.

"What's that?" Grace asked. She sat up and smoothed her fingers over a small tattoo decorating Chase's stomach, above his left hip.

"A dragon skull," Chase answered, looking down and watching Grace's fingers as she touched him. "That's my flag."

Grace looked up to his eyes with a curious expression, "Your flag?"

"Like a crest, or a symbol," Chase explained, "for the Southside Dragons. I was in a gang. I was only fourteen when I got it."

Grace kept touching it, "Really?"

Chase nodded, "Most of the guys got one on their arms, but I thought it'd be cooler on my stomach. Kind of stupid, in retrospect - my mom moved us away a year later. She was scared I'd end up in prison or worse, if we stayed in Chicago. Now it's just a bunch of old ink."

"Ah like it," Grace said, leaning forward to place her lips on Chase's tattoo. Her hand grasped his erection, delicate fingers grasping his length. "Ah think your whole body is beautiful. Ah want to feel you inside me."

Chase nodded, lowering himself to the bed beside Grace and reaching for the packages of condoms.

"No," she said, her hand slowly moving up and down Chase's manhood. "Not the first time."

"But..."

Grace shook her head, "No. Ah changed m'ah mind. Ah want to feel you, the real you, and don't want nothin' coming between us the first time we make love."

Chase lifted a hand to cup Grace's cheek and kissed her. "I don't want to get you pregnant," he whispered.

"Then pull out," she replied adamantly. "Ah don't care, Chase. Ah want to know what it feels like to have m'ah man inside me."

"Okay," Chase relented, laying Grace back. "I like that. I like thinking of you as my girl."

"Ah am," Grace said, wrapping her arms around him as he maneuvered over her.

When their kissing resumed, Chase felt his lips tingle. Grace was nibbling on his upper lip, as she often did when they made out, but she also kept licking his lips and pushing her tongue inside his mouth. There was a presence behind their passion, something both of them could feel in their hearts and guts. Though neither of them spoke of it, each of them sensed the importance of it. They didn't know what it was, because neither of them had ever experienced it before. They were madly in love with one another.

Grace took a nervous breath when she felt Chase's erection poking between her legs, "Go easy, sugah. Ah'm gonna be real delicate down there, if you know what ah mean."

Chase smiled at Grace's choice of words to describe her virginity, his face hovering a breath away from hers. "You and your body are an amazing thing," he whispered. "I will forever treat you with respect."

Grace curled a leg around Chase's, her ankle sliding down the back of his thigh. "Make me a woman," she whispered back, "and ah'll always be your 'mazing thing."

Pressing his lips against hers, Chase could feel the entrance of her sex. He slid himself into her gently, wondering if he would feel her hymen. She was tight around the head of his cock and it felt as though her sex was pinching him.

Grace gasped and began breathing heavily, her body tensing beneath his.

"Are you okay?" Chase whispered.

Grace bit her lip and nodded. The penetration was painful, but Chase didn't need to know that. She cupped his cheeks with her palms and kissed him encouragingly. After a moment more of resistance, his intrusion was suddenly complete.

She grunted against Chase's lips, "Uhn... oh, god. Ah can feel you inside me."

Chase was in heaven. She was tight around him, as though her sex were a muscle squeezing his cock. Still, he understood Grace was likely in pain. Chase made sure his subsequent thrusts were slow - agonizingly so for him, as every instinct inside him was screaming to go faster.

"Put your hands on me," Grace pleaded, desperate for their lovemaking to be more passionate and less clinical. "Ah want to feel your hands on m'ah body."

Rising to his knees, Chase took her by the hips and slid Grace's ass up his lap. She gasped at the sensation, a trickle of blood seeping out between their union. Chase didn't move his hips after that, leaving himself imbedded within Grace while he started to feel her form. His hands smoothed over her flat stomach, exploring the contours of her sides and sternum. She closed her eyes when Chase's hands cupped her breasts, his thumbs caressing over Grace's nipples back and forth.

"That feels so good," she murmured, her body moving of its own accord. Grace began humping with her hips, creating a friction against her clitoris while Chase continued fondling her breasts.

Grace put her hands on Chase's arms, sliding her palms up and down the length of his wrists and biceps. The pain of losing her virginity was swiftly being replaced by the pleasures of his hands and the way she was grinding on his cock.

"Take me," she breathed wantonly. "Take me into your arms, lover."

Curling an arm beneath her back, Chase literally scooped Grace up onto his lap, her luxurious legs straddling his. She clung to his neck and began to tentatively bounce herself on his manhood while Chase held her in the castle of his embrace.

"You're a woman now," Chase whispered into her ear. "My woman."

Something about the possessive intent behind his words tickled Grace's libido, lighting a fire between her legs. "Say it again," she breathed out excitedly. "Tell me ah'm yours."

"You belong to me. No one will ever be able to take you from away from me."

Grace began gasping repeatedly, rolling and bouncing her hips over Chase's lap. He could feel her inner constrictions as Grace's orgasm began its fluttering tremors.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,744 Followers